Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Neil Costello WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Neil Costello WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Neil Costello WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Neil Costello WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Neil Costello WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Neil Costello WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Neil Costello WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Neil Costello WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Neil Costello WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Neil Costello WIP Dph2d3

Administrators
Neil Costello WIP 2cwjubt

Neil Costello WIP 4vpca9

Moderators
Neil Costello WIP 1z53vxg

Neil Costello WIP 351y4oi

Neil Costello WIP 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Neil Costello WIP I_vote10Neil Costello WIP I_voti10Neil Costello WIP I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Neil Costello WIP 29008654
Neil Costello WIP AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Neil Costello WIP 3WjC
Neil Costello WIP 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Neil Costello WIP I_vote1010%Neil Costello WIP I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Neil Costello WIP I_vote1030%Neil Costello WIP I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Neil Costello WIP I_vote1020%Neil Costello WIP I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Neil Costello WIP I_vote1020%Neil Costello WIP I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Neil Costello WIP I_vote100%Neil Costello WIP I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Neil Costello WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neil Costello

Neil Costello

Neil Costello WIP Empty
PostSubject: Neil Costello WIP   Neil Costello WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:14 pm

Human-Animal Hybrid

Name:
Neil Costello

Appearance:
Neil Costello WIP Neil
Neil stands at 6'0" and weighs 190 lbs, he usually wears a red shirt with the Flash logo on it while at times he wears a yellow shirt with the Kid Flash's lighting on it, He wears an Oakley that has a ruby red lens that is smiler to cyclops' sun glasses in the x-men movies, He has a back pack that has some extra comic book shirts and the necessitates, He also has the last few comic volumes he bought like all 6 volumes of Scott Pilgrim, along with The Flash Rebirth and red robin comics in his backpack.

Personality:
Neil is a carefree guy, who's personality seems to attract many. He is very warm towards his friends. He is seen to be comical, yet still very serious about stuff. Neil is shown to have a compassionate, yet serious attitude when it comes to friends and family. He keeps most painful and conflicting thoughts inside, so he can "keep others from worrying about him". Although this method causes him to suffer more than he should. He also often agrees to something before learning what is happening and jumps into conversations with helpful information to later state he has no idea. He is also unaware his antics appear strange to others. However, he can be very coldblooded and cryptic. He is also a dick, a womanizer, and lazy.

He is laid-back and anything but solemn. He is a flirt, a tease, and often acts like a pervert. Occasionally, Neil will shows that he has another side to himself. He can be surprisingly mature, thoughtful, and gives rather sage and insightful advice when needed. Along with such behaviors, it is evident that Neil is extremely manipulative, and would, in reality, use anyone and anything to reach his goal. He also is very spiteful and will do whatever he deems necessary to get his revenge.

Background:
Neil Costello is an Irish-American born in Quincy, Massachusetts but was Raised in Boston Massachusetts. When he was 13 years old[middle schooler] he made a bet with 5 high schoolers that he could go to the zoo and sneak into the cheetah's cage and pet the cheetah, the teenagers all bet $100.00 that he couldn't and that he would pussy out. Well the high schoolers were wrong about him pussying out since Neil went thought with it and it would be the last thing Neil would ever do sine as soon and the got in the cage and started to pet the cheetah a nuke hit North america and the radiation spread and he merged with the cheetah though nothing really changed other then he being the fastest man alive and he had is canines a bit longer and sharper and that he had freckles on his body like a cheetah's spots.

Animalistic Traits:
super speed in other words he can accelerate from zero to one hundred-twenty kilometres per hour in 3.5 seconds, His canines are like how a vampire's fangs would be, HE has some freckles on him are are supposed to be cheetah spots they aren't big at all like a cheetahs spot.

Original Animal:
Cheetah

Starter weapon:
he

Roleplay Sample:

This RP Sample is about his Life in the Boston School for the Delinquent Boys

It Should be noted that the school for the Delinquent Boys started at middle school and goes to High school so yeah and here is the rp sample

It was a rainy night in Boston a moving truck just left an apartment building and tall slander figure stood at the door to the apartment 14 on the second floor he watched the truck leave and locked the door to his apartment and put on his Hoodie and walked into the rain. The figure kept walking until he saw an ally way, with what looked like a gang hanging around the figure smiled and walked into the ally the guys hanging around looked at him and got up and threw their cigarettes on the floor and picked up their bats and bokkens their leader looked at the figure “You ether got guts walking through here or you are new…ether way we will make sure this is your last time coming to our ally.” the guy said as he then snapped his finger and pointed at the figure, soon after everyone rushed at the figure and attacked with their bats a bokkens the figure got hit and started bleeding he then spoke out “Tch…is that all you got?” he then punched one of the guys with the bat the guy immediately fell as the figure then picked up his bat “I’ll show you how to use a weapon in a fight against me.” he then swung the bat at the everyone who attacked him and blood splattered on his face he then looked at the leader of the gang and threw the bat on the ground “How about we fight hand to hand and man to man” he asked as the leader then laughed “you got balls…I’m Johnny Ingvarr I think you should know the name of the guy who beats you.” his grin got bigger as the figure smirked.

“Then I think you should know my name…I’m Neil Costello and you won’t win this fight.” Neil said as they both got into a fighting stance Neil threw the first punch a right hook to Johnny’s Jaw Johnny’s head moves to the right then back Johnny glanced at Neil before he threw his punches at Neil’s torso the punches were so consecutive Neil couldn’t strike back, Neil quickly jumped back and gave Johnny one of his smirks and Johnny gave one back to Neil and they both ran at each other with their fists ready to strike, Neil landed a punch on Johnny left jaw and Johnny landed his punch on Neil’s right jaw Neil then went with his right hook to punch him again and Johnny went with his left hook to punch Neil. Time felt like it slowed down for this punch as their fists collided with each other as the rain got stuck between their fists they backed off for a quick second and started fighting again.

The fight lasted for an hour without the two of them falling or giving up and exchanging blows as Neil was gonna hit Johnny he heard a voice yell out “Johnny! Who is that with you” the voice suddenly became louder as the footsteps Neil looked behind him and saw a girl with black hair approach them the girl looked to be about 17 years old and had a nice figure Neil stopped his attack along with Johnny as Johnny replied to the girl “Alice what are you doing here?” he questioned her as she was now standing between Neil and Johnny “for the last time call me Havoc when you’re in a fight” she replied “sorry my bad…anyways what are you doing here?” Johnny asked again Neil started to feel out of place and got his fighting mood ruined by her “What is this? Bring your girlfriend to fight day?” Neil said as he removed his Hoodie as it was all bloody now. Havoc then glared at Neil “I’m not his girlfriend I’m his friend and who are you mister touch guy?” she questioned Neil avoiding Johnny’s question as to why she was there “I’m Neil Costello…and you just ruined my mood to continue this fight” he answered in an aggressive tone Johnny then looked at Neil then back at Havoc “You still didn’t answer me as to why you are here.” He said again trying to get her to answer,

Havoc glared at Neil then snapped out of it and looked at Johnny “I was just in my car going home when I saw you and wanted to say hi to you and see who you were fighting” she then looked around and saw all the bodies of Johnny’s gang members the “What happened to them?” she asked Johnny, before Johnny could answer Neil began to say something “I happened…” there was a pause before Havoc started talking “They probably deserved it” she said as she then looked at Johnny “Well I’m gonna get going” she said as she started walking “Oh Johnny can you stop by my house tomorrow?” she asked as Johnny then snarled “sure whatever” he said as Havoc then walked to her car and her driver opened the door for her and she got it and drove off “Since she ruined the mood I’ll be leaving” Neil said as he started walking away “Come back here later so we can finish the fight” Johnny replied and he then squatted and lit a cigarette and started smoking as the members of the gang started getting up and rubbed their heads they didn’t bother to stop Neil from leaving they let him go.

Neil then started to walk back to his apartment as the rain stopped and he spat the blood in his mouth on the floor and reached his apartment and unlocked the front door and went to clean himself off then went to his bed and laid there “Tomorrow is my first day at that school…wonder how many fights I’ll get in to” he said as he laughed then closed his eyes and just laid there until he fell asleep.

The Next Day

It was a cloudy rainy day in the city of Boston the second day of the upcoming rainy month kids were running with umbrellas to the train station while other kids rode their bikes to their school. Among the kids a group of teenage delinquents walked passed them with umbrellas behind them was Johnny their leader he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and took out one cigarette lifted it up to his mouth and reached in his pocket with his other hand and put his cigarette pack in his pocket and grabbed his lighter and brought it up to his mouth and lit his cigarette and started smoking. While Johnny and his Gang Genin Gang were walking a car pulled up next to them and Alice pulled down her window and stuck her head out “Johnny you want a lift to your school?” Alice said with her sexy voice while Johnny stopped and looked at her he ran his hand threw his hair and took his cigarette out of his mouth “I’m walking there and I don’t need a ride.” He said as he started walking again with his gang as Alice frowned and told her driver to just drive off.

In an apartment a loud alarm clock could be heard, A man around 5’11” with long blue-black hair got out of his bed and grabbed his school uniform and towel and walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower as he got undressed and stepped in and started to shower, He grabbed his shampoo and poured some on his hand and started to rub his long hair with the shampoo and then washed the shampoo off his hair, he then grabbed the bar of soap and began to wash his entire body. When he was done he grabbed his towel and began to dry himself off he put on his deodorant on then his school uniform and tied his hair in a typical USAese pony tail then walked to the kitchen and prepared himself some breakfast. He looked at the clock and saw it was 6:40am and that he only had till 7:20am to get to his school he grabbed his wallet which had a chain on it and attached the chain part to his pants and put his wallet in his back pocket and grabbed his keys and an umbrella and walked out of the apartment, locked the door the room number was 34 and on it, it said the name of the guy who lived there “Neil Costello”.

Neil opened his umbrella and walked out of the apartment grounds and crossed the street and headed towards where the school was located. As he walked to school he walked past the ally where he fought last night and remembered what Johnny said to him “Come back here later so we can finish the fight” he laughed at the sight that no one was in the ally but a chef throwing trash out in the dumpster that was up against the wall “Guess even Gaijin* trash have better things to do then wait for a rematch.” He then saw a graffiti on the back wall of the ally that said ‘Gaijin Yank’ the name of Johnny’s gang Neil then looked on the other wall crossed off and it read ‘Gaijin Trash’ Neil laughed at that since he had just called Johnny a gaijin trash and it seemed that he wasn’t the only one who thought he was trash.
*Gaijin means outsider

Neil then started to walk again and saw a car drive past him it was the same car he had seen the night before the window went down and Alice’s face could be seen as she looked at Neil and Neil looked back “Charles Stop the car I need to talk to that guy” as she said that her Driver Charles stopped the car and got out and opened the door for Alice as she opened her umbrella and got out of the car and walked towards Neil. Neil looked at her from head to toe and noticed her school uniform she was wearing a red skirt with black leggings and a red Hoodie matching her skirt she walked up to Neil and said “Are you going to have a rematch with Johnny today?” the question caught Neil off guard but he responded her “Why do you want to know? You fear that I’ll kick your boyfriend’s ass honey?” he had a smug look on his face as he saw she blushed a bit when he called Johnny her boyfriend “HE’S NOT MY BOYFRIEND AND DON’T CALL ME HONEY!!!!” she yelled at him “whatever you say Titties McGee…Oh yeah you have a lovely set of breasts there.” he said as he then looked behind her and at her butt “and you have a Dat Ass*” he then laughed and she blushed even more “YOU’RE SUCH A PIG” she said as she kicked him right in the family jewels Neil immediately fell on the ground cupping his crotch and coughed “You bitch that fucking hurt.” He said in pain as Alice then put her left foot on his neck pressing down “Yes I am a bitch but this is nothing compared to what Johnny will do when I tell him you sexually harassed me, you will have to beg me to not tell him about this or you will have to beg him for your life the choice is yours.” She said as Neil just kept looking up at her.
*Dat Ass term used on 4chan.org to refer to a nice looking ass

“Nice view.” he said to her as she had a confused face “What? Nice view?” she said confused as Neil then smiled and answered “White with pink stripes.” he now had a Grinch like smile creep across his face. Alice got what he meant by nice view right when he said ‘white with pink stripes’ she took her foot off of his neck and held her skirt down “YOU PERVERT!” she said as Neil got up and she slapped him “It really matches your uniform…you have a great fashion sense” he said rubbing his face “oh and about my choice how about you don’t tell Johnny about this and I’ll forget I ever saw your panties and I’ll forget that you kicked my balls you see I don’t have any problem hitting a girl who threatens me and kicks my balls so now the choice is yours” he said as he then put his arm around her and smiled as he awaited for her reply. Alice let out a groan and pushed his arm off of her “Ugh fine I won’t tell him about this incident I’ll just be on my way to school…and besides you’re sure to run into him at your school…since I noticed you both have the same looking uniform” she said as she picked up her umbrella off the floor and headed to her car “tootles pervert.” She said as she waved to him as she got into her car and Charles closed her door and drove off and Neil walked off to the school.

Neil stopped in front of a gate and above the gate it said Boston School For the Delinquent Boys “Well I guess this is my new school…” he said as he stepped through the gate and saw the clock on the main building and it read 7:17am he arrived three minutes before the bell would ring Neil made his way into the building and went right to the office and picked up a map of the school and found out where his Homeroom is. Neil walked up the flight of stairs till he reached the third floor and looked for class 3-B. When he found the class he slid open the door and walked in and looked around and saw that Johnny and some of his classmates were Johnny and his gang members Neil just laughed a bit
Neil then heard the door behind him slide open he looked behind him and saw a woman with D cup size breasts walk in she stood about 5’7” wearing a typical teacher’s clothes walked in she was a 27 years old and one of the 2 other female teachers in the school while also being the school librarian she had long black hair that stopped a good 3 inches in the middle of her back when she walked in a man with red hair and a goatee and square black rimmed glasses walked in talking to her he was about 34 years old he stood around 6’0” His name was Kenji Nakamura the principle of this school and the woman he was talking to was Ms. Amanda Brown Hime the teacher of 3-B everyone knew that the principle Kenji had a thing for Ms. Amanda Brown except for Ms. Amanda Brown herself. Kenji looked at Neil and Neil looked back at him “Guessing you’re the new student in this school” Neil nodded “Yeah I’m Neil Costello transfer student from Quincy Middle School” Kenji then looked at Ms. Amanda Brown “Ms. Amanda Brown this is your new student Neil Costello have him introduce himself to the class and give him his book though I doubt he will use them just like everyone else in this school” he said as he then walked out of the class room and closed the sliding door behind him and walked to the main office.

Ms. Amanda Brown looked at him and smiled then gave him his books “You will sit in that empty desk next to Johnny but before you take your seat you need to introduce yourself to the class and tell them something about yourself” Neil wrote his name on the board behind him and faced the class “I’m Neil Costello Transferred from Quincy I live on my own and I what can I say I’m a delinquent which was one of the reasons I was transferred to Boston School For the Delinquent Boys I believe I met some of you last night ain’t that right Johnny” He said to Johnny and the members of Genin Gang that were in his class and that were in the ally the previous night “I hope we can all get along but if we don’t then I won’t care ether is fine with me” he added as he then took his seat next to Johnny and laid his head down on his desk and a waited for Ms. Amanda Brown to do or say something. The second bell rang and an announcement came on “good morning students and teachers we have a couple of news today starting with the new Transfer Student Neil Costello if anyone would like to meet him proceed to class room 3-B ether during lunch or before school ends. The second news today is that School clubs should go around recruiting students to join I Know the Kendo Clubs needs more members so students go stop by the kendo club and clubs go recruit our students. Now the Third and final news is the annual Boston School For the Delinquent Boys versus Oni Middle School our Rival school so if you want to be part of it join one of our sports teams/clubs well that is all for today hope you all have an exciting day today this is Ritsuka Hyoshiro Signing out.”
The announcements were over and the school had officially started though none of the classes really did much work except for class 3-B some of the students weren’t delinquents but they all bothered to do work because of their sexy Teacher Ms. Amanda Brown it was hard for everyone to believe that she was thirty-three years old she looked to be at least still in her twenties. Everyone’s favorite part of the class is whenever Ms. Amanda Brown accidentally dropped something because she always bent over to pick it up all the guys in the class stopped what they were doing and watched her pick up whatever it was she dropped that day. Ms. Amanda Brown not only did she still look young but she was the only young female teacher in the entire school with the other teachers being in their late fifties and early fifties so the boy of classroom 3-B were the lucky ones and whoever caught her on her library duty. Ms. Amanda Brown had everything a good personality, great sense of humor she loves sports and the best of all she has the best body that anyone in the school had ever seen some boys in the school compared her body with the bodies of girls in the adult film industries and she always comes out on top and so the reason why her class is the best class is because they all do the work because they think she is sexy and don’t want her to get fired for being a bad teacher.
(Author’s Note the Delinquents to Normal Students ratio in class 3-B are 20/30. I in the entire school it is more like 100/160 there are 10 normal students in the 1st year classes, 20 in the 2nd year classes, and 30 in the 3rd year classes. So there are only 60 normal students and 100 Delinquents in the school.)

Four hours have passed since school had started and the bell rings announcing to the students that its lunch time all the students got up and headed out of the class and to the lunch room Ms. Amanda Brown headed to Kenji’s office since he asked her to eat lunch with him Ms. Amanda Brown knocked on the door “come on in” Kenji said as he cleared off his desk and got his lunch out as Ms. Amanda Brown walked into the room and took a seat “Kenji why is it that the best students in this school are all my usually students?” Ms. Amanda Brown asked him as she put her lunch on the desk also “I don’t know maybe it’s because you’re a great teacher” he said as he took a bite out of his pizza “Maybe so but I get the feeling there’s also another reason…oh well let’s just talk about other stuff that’s not about the students or the school.” She said as they then started to talk about other things.

On the way to the cafeteria Neil was stopped by three people one was none other than Johnny and the other two Neil didn’t recognize “eh what’s up doc are those two your nurses?” Neil said trying to piss them off he didn’t know them at all but he really loves to piss people off for the hell of it Johnny laughed at Neil’s remark “you’re a lot funnier than the other night Neil but these two are the Smith brothers Tony and Max Smith the Sons of the Yakuza’s boss Yusuke Smith you’ve probably heard of their father once you’ve gotten here to Boston but anyways I stopped you cause they wanted to meet you so Tony Max that’s Neil the Punk who I fought last night but got interrupted By Havoc” Tony the oldest who was 5’8” and had spiked up bleached white hair. Tony was shorter than his younger brother Max who stood at 5’10” and had Jet black hair they were known to be sadistic when in a fight but outside of a fight they are easy to get along with and tend to ignore lousy stupid comments “I thought he would have been shorter” Max said a bit disappointed that Neil was taller than him “I Thought he would have been fat well any ways I’m Tony and this is Max welcome to hell” he said as he put his hand out for a hand shake.

Neil shook his hand and went to shake Max’s hand but Max didn’t bother “Let’s all just get lunch and talk in the lunch room I’m starving” Max said as he started to walk to the direction of the other boys “yeah sure whatever” Johnny said as they all started to follow Max to the lunch room. All four of them walked into the lunch room and all eyes were on them, everyone looked at them cause of what Johnny, Tony and Max’s reputation was Tony and Max the Demon Brothers and Johnny the leader of Genin Gang a ruthless gang, It was trouble enough to have three rulers of the school be friends but now they are ‘trying to recruit’ the new transfer student Neil to join them or well that’s what everyone who’s looking at them think when in reality Neil and Johnny don’t like each other and the Demon Brothers are really indifferent towards Neil since they just met. As Neil, Johnny, Tony , and Max entered the lunch line everyone smart enough let them cut in front of them until they reached three guys that were ahead of them the three boys were Ritsuka Hyoshiro the school Announcer who was Blond and had brown eyes with short hair, Kensou Mitsurugi an average teenage rebel without a cause who had brown spiked hair, and the Last boy was Koji Izayoi* the school’s Pretty boy and apparently the principle’s nephew who had short red hair and light brown eyes the three were good friends they’ve been friends since the previous school year when they entered the school. The three of them don’t really fear Johnny, Tony , and Max like most people in the school do so it’s typical that they wouldn’t let them cut them in line Neil, Johnny, Tony , and Max also don’t really care if they let them cut or not since when those three get their lunch they will be up to get theirs.
1) is actually Iori an incognito girl at Boston School For the Delinquent Boys .

RP Sample is from my book called Yankī[a story about a delinquent called Hiro Seto]
©2010 copyright Bryan Teixeira Ramos All Rights Reserved.
Back to top Go down

Neil Costello WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Days :: Information :: Creation Board :: Denied applications :: Denied Characters-
Jump to: