Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Arashi  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Arashi  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Arashi  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Arashi  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Arashi  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Arashi  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Arashi  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Arashi  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Arashi  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Arashi  Dph2d3

Administrators
Arashi  2cwjubt

Arashi  4vpca9

Moderators
Arashi  1z53vxg

Arashi  351y4oi

Arashi  23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Arashi  I_vote10Arashi  I_voti10Arashi  I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Arashi  29008654
Arashi  AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Arashi  3WjC
Arashi  21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Arashi  I_vote1010%Arashi  I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Arashi  I_vote1030%Arashi  I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Arashi  I_vote1020%Arashi  I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Arashi  I_vote1020%Arashi  I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Arashi  I_vote100%Arashi  I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Arashi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi

Arashi  Empty
PostSubject: Arashi    Arashi  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:48 pm

Animal-Human Hybrid

Name: Arashi

Animal:11
Appearance:Arashi  Cheetaur_Girl_by_dolphy

Personality:
Arashi likes to play. In fact, thats what she spends most of her time doing. That and dancing, which can be difficult for someone who has an ass end as a cheetah. Arashi enjoys, being in nature, mainly because its her habitat. Arashi like to nom on plants if possible, but she is a carnivour and she needs meat to survive, so she eats ampalas when she gets weak. And that isn't often, for, she has learned to cope with the changes due to having two stomachs. Her human stomach is herbavorous and her natural, cheetah stomach is carnivorous. So its a win-win situation for her.
Arashi HATES mindless murder. Especially to her kin, which to her, is basically the whole forest habitants. She finds questions cunfusing, even if they are simple. For, she was never in school like some people, and doesn't speak great english. Arashi doesn't enjoy being around people as much as she likes being around her natural family.

Background:
When Arashi was one years old, the nuclear war started. That's when she got mutated with a human, Jasmine. After she had wonderously wandered into the city, out of the zoo. When she returned to her mother as a cheetatuer cub, She was constantly ignored by her mother, only fed her, occasisonally. Arashi was ignored after she didn't need the milk of her mother.
Arashi loved to stay up at night and watch the stars. She saw a shooting star practically every night.Sometimes she wished on them, on other nights she just watched them soar across the polka-dotted sky. One of her repetative wishes was to find a family. Whether it was her original birth mother, or Jasmines mom, it didn't matter. She just wanted to some one to love her again.
Shortly after her fourth birthday, Arashi decided it was time to fulfil her constant wishing. She set out into the streets of Saskatoon. The Jasmine half of her remembered where she lived. And so they didn't exactly have a difficult time finding the wrecked home. Her ... half-mother.... was so happy to see that Jasmine hadn't died in the war that was going on that she didn't even care that she had an animals lower body.
Arashi/Jasmine lived with Jasmines birth-mother, for six years, during that time Arashi had gotten Melissa, her mother, to call her by the name of Arashi. At first there was difficulty of rememebering it. But after about a week or two she finally had it down, with the occansional slip of the name Jasmine. Arashi found that Melissa was a delightful person to be around. And had a hard time leaving to begin her life on her own.
During the last year, she has found a couple groups of hybrids but left them all within a time period of 2-3 months. The hardest good-bye out of these groups was the good-bye to her friends, Catherine, another feline hybrid, Amanda. She was a.. different one.. She was a hybrid of a male fox. So she was a he/she. But Arashi and Amanda got along great. They still visit each other sometimes, on rare occasions, thats if they can find each other, but they can usually follow the scent of their trail if they come across it.

Humanic Traits:She's human from the waist up. kinda like a centeur (spelled wrong i think. How do you spell it.?)

Original Humans name/appearance: ~ Jasmine ~
Arashi  Anime_by_KungFuTifa

Roleplay Sample:

It was a nice day in New York City, besides the fact that there theyre two wolves roaming around!
Their names? Shyanne and Hailey. They walk in the woods most
of the time.Today, was an exception. They wanted to explore the city. They were walking around when they saw a couple of people, thats when they bolted.They ran through the woods,they dodged tree stumps,logs,and branches."
"O.K".Hailey panted, "I think its clear."
Shyanne wore a grim expression,
"Perfect, just perfect".Shyanne said, exasperated."Now they'll probably come looking for us."
Back to top Go down
Amara

Amara

Arashi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi    Arashi  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:52 pm

Approved. ~ Well done. ;3
Back to top Go down

Arashi
Page 1 of 1