Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] Dph2d3

Administrators
Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] 2cwjubt

Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] 4vpca9

Moderators
Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] 1z53vxg

Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] 351y4oi

Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_vote10Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_voti10Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_vote10Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_voti10Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] 29008654
Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] 3WjC
Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_vote1010%Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_vote1030%Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_vote1020%Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_vote1020%Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_vote1010%Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_vote100%Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] Empty
PostSubject: Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle]   Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:16 pm

fang was walking down a street. He knew it so well. He looked at his house. He remembered the good times. Oh well they dont last He was hungry and was having a lets say voilence spasm or what not. He looked around. Hopefully a rebel will come. He liked to kill them. He grinned evily.
Back to top Go down
sargentscarer

sargentscarer

Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle]   Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:03 pm

Mattaki was walking and saw an avian hybrid. He turned and ran into the shadows and turned invisible and had his bow ready.He yelled "Come here and I'll lower my bow and the surrounding made it almost impossible to here were it came from.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle]   Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:08 pm

"Jack-ass" Said Fang. He smelled him. Fang took a few steps and turned. "i see you and if you shoot a arrow blood will spill and not mine" said fang bowing. He gave a evil smile. he looked at the reptile. He realy wanted to rip into that hybrid. yum yum yum.
Back to top Go down
sargentscarer

sargentscarer

PostSubject: Re: Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle]   Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:17 pm

"Avian, i have no need for a fight i only wish to speak i was startled by your aperture." Yelled mattaki. Mattaki used his snake stealth to climb up the the tree he hid under.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle]   Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:19 pm

"aperture??? what the fuck" said fang. Fang ran below the tree and started chopping.
Back to top Go down
sargentscarer

sargentscarer

PostSubject: Re: Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle]   Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:20 pm

Mattaki jumped and landed on a roof "Stop what is your name he." screeched.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle]   Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:22 pm

"you ticking me off" said fang. he took out his bow. he was ready to shoot. "your ging to hell any last words?" he said and asked.
Back to top Go down
sargentscarer

sargentscarer

PostSubject: Re: Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle]   Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:28 pm

"fuck off!" slithered mattaki he jumped into the building fang was originally in front of. Holy Shit this avian is fuckin scary! he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle]   Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Fang was pissed. That was HIS home. Fang pulled out his epic sword. he marched in ready to kill. He wanted to kill this fucker. he looked smelled and paid attention to sounds of him. he was ready to kill.
Back to top Go down
sargentscarer

sargentscarer

PostSubject: Re: Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle]   Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:35 pm

Mattaki saw that the avian wasn't in the drive so he slithered into the attic. Holy fuck this avian must be pissed. He began shedding fuck this will lead a trail right to me.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle]   Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Fang looked around the house and saw the attic door open. Fang sat at the door. fang Skunked in the attic it was pretty big. He then closed the attic door and waited. The skunk will spread and smoke him out.
Back to top Go down
sargentscarer

sargentscarer

PostSubject: Re: Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle]   Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Shit mattaki kept his mouth closed seeing that the skunk had sprayed. He then broke a hole in the attic and crawled into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle]   Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:43 pm

Fang placed a series of huge branches and rocks to barricade the door. he then wakked out side and sat down. He took a good smell of the air and smelled a hybrid. A reptile. he didnt smell the same but oh well. Fang jumped onto the roof. He saw the reptile being mr. sheddy. Fuck. fang shot five arrows at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle]   Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood its just SOOO good [rated M for blood voilence and all that greart stuff and yes come be prepared for battle]
Page 1 of 1