Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Tsurī Burādo I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Tsurī Burādo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Tsurī Burādo I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Tsurī Burādo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Tsurī Burādo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Tsurī Burādo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Tsurī Burādo I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Tsurī Burādo I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Tsurī Burādo I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Tsurī Burādo Dph2d3

Administrators
Tsurī Burādo 2cwjubt

Tsurī Burādo 4vpca9

Moderators
Tsurī Burādo 1z53vxg

Tsurī Burādo 351y4oi

Tsurī Burādo 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Tsurī Burādo I_vote10Tsurī Burādo I_voti10Tsurī Burādo I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Tsurī Burādo 29008654
Tsurī Burādo AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Tsurī Burādo 3WjC
Tsurī Burādo 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Tsurī Burādo I_vote1010%Tsurī Burādo I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Tsurī Burādo I_vote1030%Tsurī Burādo I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Tsurī Burādo I_vote1020%Tsurī Burādo I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Tsurī Burādo I_vote1020%Tsurī Burādo I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Tsurī Burādo I_vote100%Tsurī Burādo I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Tsurī Burādo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teamwithmeordie

Tsurī Burādo Empty
PostSubject: Tsurī Burādo   Tsurī Burādo I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:14 pm

Human-Animal Hybrid

Name: Tsurī Burādo

Appearance:
Tsurī Burādo Human_11

Personality: Tsuri isn't very serious most of the time. He is a quick thinker, which means he is great at lying. He has lots of strength and brains balance and is extremely brave. Tsuri is great and easy to get along with. One thing to know about Tsuri is his bad temper he is not one to mess with.

Tsuri is very skilled in thieving. He has only lost a few battles and isn't usually afraid. Unless it it a life or death situation. Tsuri loves his old dog that he fused with and is now very dangerous. He has a wicked bite and punch.

Background: when Tsuri was 2 years old, he was very loud and annoying, as most babies are. by age 5 Tsuri had developed a liking in the art of drawing. he liked to draw anime people, because he thought anime looked cool. He also liked to act like a ninja and run around his house like an awesome ninja. Eventually he took lessons in karate, he had taken it until he was a black belt. He was 14 when he got it.

Once the war started, his whole life changed, and when the bomb was dropped he fused with his dog Darashinai. He loved the dog more then anything. He was an only child, but his dead hated the dog, and his dad died from the bomb. Him and his mother were the only people left in his family. But his mother had run away from him because she got scared from the fuse between Tsuri and Darashinai. So now Tsuri is alone, except for his dog. The only problem was how they were fused, so they couldnt play.

After the war Tsuri was incredibly lonely. His only friend alive was inside of him. He had never felt this bad in his life. One day he met up with a young Theive named Dorobō. The thieve had taught Tsuri great thieving tactics and easy balance and how to be more quite then a mouse. He was now a very skilled thief.

Tsuni and Dorobo traveled far together. They went through Egypt Russia and Canada. Eventually they knew they would have to part. Dorobo was on a search for China. That was his home town, the only problem was he didnt know his way there. So Tsuri helped him on his search for his hometown.

Dorobo also helped Tsuni out on his strength. Now Tsuni was strong enough to ram a cliff (a BIG cliff) with his fist and break it into pieces. Tsuni was happy having a friend to travel with but there was one problem.. After awhile of walking they ended up on the outer part of Australia. when they got there, something speedy ran by. It rammed into Dorobo and knocked him off the side of a huge edge. Dorobo was murdered. Tsuni then sped after the speedy figure with his speed that Dorobo taught him. But it was to late he got away, and thats where we are today..

Animalistic Traits:Dog looking appearance, Enhanced hearing, speed, sight, strength and combat skills.

Original Animal: Dog

Starter weapon:Dagger(With a blood stained blade)

Roleplay Sample: Tsuri, was walking along in the woods, near Canada, when he heard some footsteps, He immediately took out his dagger..."Show Yourself" said Tsuri, and then a figure started walking out of the trees, it was a fox hybrid.... Tsuri started running toward the figure, and stabbed it in the leg, and then Tsuri jumped and did a kicking back flip, to the mysterious hybrids head. Tsuri grabbed his dagger and started stabbing the other hybrids head rapidly, it killed the hybrid, and then Tsuri started walking away like nothing ever happened..............
Tsurī Burādo Human_11
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

Tsurī Burādo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsurī Burādo   Tsurī Burādo I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:12 pm

approved~
Back to top Go down

Tsurī Burādo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Days :: Information :: Creation Board :: Approved Applications :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: