Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
An old house I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
An old house I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
An old house I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
An old house I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
An old house I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
An old house I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
An old house I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
An old house I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
An old house I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
An old house Dph2d3

Administrators
An old house 2cwjubt

An old house 4vpca9

Moderators
An old house 1z53vxg

An old house 351y4oi

An old house 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
An old house I_vote10An old house I_voti10An old house I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
An old house 29008654
An old house AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
An old house 3WjC
An old house 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
An old house I_vote1010%An old house I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
An old house I_vote1030%An old house I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
An old house I_vote1020%An old house I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
An old house I_vote1020%An old house I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
An old house I_vote100%An old house I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

An old house

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

An old house Empty
PostSubject: An old house   An old house I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:49 am

Ikari was flying over a small city. Anytime that he saw houses, he liked to stop and search through a house or two, see if he could find anything. He flew down to the ground, slowing just before he hit ground and stopping. Looking around, he saw a house about a block ahead of him that peaked his interest. He walked the short distance, hating to use his wings for short trips, saving them only for when he had longer distances, or needed to get higher. He saw the house seemed kind of rickety. Hopefully it would hold, if not he would just have to deal with it. His fault for trying to explore a beat up house. He tried the knob, it worked. Good, he hated locked or jammed doors. Walking in, he searched for the kitchen. When he found it, he instantly went for the cup boards. Canned goods... What did they have for canned goods? He found a few cans of baked beans. These would do for some food. Now to explore the rest of the house.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

An old house Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old house   An old house I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:59 am

Akahane~*

She had been walking for awhile. The neighborhoods had seemed to mesh together. Unending houses remained in her foresight. Sighing, she stopped and looked at her surroundings. Houses , houses, and guess what? MORE houses. Well this had definitely turned out to be an exciting day she thought bitterly. She knew she should have just stayed where she was. In the park it was more interesting, more places to explore, even if it was just ash now. She began to walk again not really caring where she was heading. After about 10 minutes, she came across an old house on the corner of a block. "What the hell? she thought to herself. May as well check this shit out. She advanced towards the building.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

An old house Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old house   An old house I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:20 am

He went to the living room. Not much in here, a television, old couch... An end table. Ikari walked over to it, and checked the drawers. Not much was in them, some old batteries, probably dead, an old TV listings magazine. Nothing useful. He left the room, looking for something more useful. What else could be hiding in this house? There was a door. Opening it, he found himself in a relatively large bedroom. Probably the master bedroom. He looked through the end table's bottom drawer. Closing it quickly, he looked through the other drawer. There was a small candle, he grabbed it. Now he just needed something to start a fire and he'd be set. Maybe he could find some matches, or better yet, a lighter. There was another end table on the other side of the bed, two drawers as well. He walked over to it, and looked through the top drawer.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

An old house Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old house   An old house I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:21 am

Akahane took a few more steps. She had reached the entrance to the house. The door, she noticed had been opened by someone. Cautiously, she walked in.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

An old house Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old house   An old house I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:27 am

There was nothing in the drawers. He walked back out into the hall. From the hall, he could see the front door. Someone was standing there now. The new person was a girl, also avian. He would have to be cautious, he didn't know her personality.

"Hello."
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

An old house Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old house   An old house I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:40 am

Akahane was startled by the sudden greeting. Looking around, she saw a figure standing in a hallway. The figure remained half way in shadows so it was hard for her to detect the sex. "Salutations." She said bowing. "Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

An old house Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old house   An old house I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:42 am

Ikari Arashi

"I am Ikari Arashi. Who are you?"

Ikari did not step forward. He stayed where he was standing, wary of the newcomer. Hopefully she did not attack, he hated fighting in small cramped environments. To fight at his full potential, Ikari needed space, and he particularly liked fighting in the air. The sky was where he shined. Snapping back to reality, he looked at the girl before him.

Last edited by Nariko on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

An old house Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old house   An old house I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:17 pm

Ikari, interesting name. It sounded attractive thought Akahane. "I am Akahane." She said. "pleasure to make your acquaintance."
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

An old house Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old house   An old house I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:25 pm

Ikari Arashi

She sounded very polite. She was a girl and younger then he. She more then likely would not attack him, and if she did he would be surprised. He took a few steps forward.

"Hello, Akahane. What might a young girl like yourself be doing here?"

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

An old house Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old house   An old house I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:19 am

Akahane looked at him emerging partially from the shadows.

"Oh, is this your house, sir? I did no mean to intrude if so. I was just walking around having nothing to do."
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

An old house Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old house   An old house I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:02 am

Ikari Arashi

"You're not intruding, for this is not my house. I was simply looking for useful supplies."

Ikira took another step forward. Suddenly, a loud cracking sound could be heard. Something big fell behind him, the whole house shook.

"What the hell!?"

Something else fell. The roof was starting to collapse. He knew that the house had not looked completely stable. Rushing forward, he grabbed Akahane from her stomache and put her over his shoulder in a fireman's hold. Continueing to rush forward he exited through the still wide open door. The house was crashing loudly behind him. He reached the old road outside the house, having run across what was once the lawn.

Turning around, he looked at the destruction left from the collapse. The door lay on the ground, knocked off its hinges. The entire left side of the house was ruins. the roof had fallen, taking the rest of the house with it. The right side of the house still looked normal, but was almost certainly just as unstable as the rest of it had been. It was a good thing that he had been close to the door, or he might have been in serious trouble.

He put Akahane down. He had not saved her on purpose; she had been between him and the door, it was faster to pick her up then it was to push her aside. Ikari was not the hero kind of person, he had never been. But he didn't want to be crushed by a house, his own carelessness would not be his demise. Not today, anyways. He wondered how she would react, if she would thank him for saving her, or if she would be shocked by what had happened and not say a word. He wasn't sure, he didn't really care to be quite honest. Turning his back to the girl, he started walking down the street, in search of another, and hopefully more stable, house.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

An old house Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old house   An old house I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:11 am

Ikari barely had enough time to tell her that No, it was not his house he had just been there looking for stuff when the house began to deteriorate. Akahane blinked and suddenly found herself slung over one of his shoulders. She didn't resist him, for there was no point. It was either let herself be carried away by him or risk dying.They arrived outside the house a good 15 meters away. Letting her go, she drooped to the ground.

"Whoa.."

She looked at the house in awe. If she had've gone in there first, that could have been her dead under the debris. She turned to Ikari but he had walked away down the street. Getting up, she dashed after him to say thanks.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

An old house Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old house   An old house I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Ikari Arashi

There was no other good houses around. They all looked even more run down then the first house had been. He had escaped the first house collapsing, he didn't want to try escaping another one. It had been luck that he had been close to the door, and that it had been wide open. He realized that he had dropped the food he had found when the house collapsed. Oh well, easy come, easy go.

He turned his head to look around, and out of the corner of his eye he saw the girl running towards him. What did she want? He considered flying upwards, to get a better view of the town, and to get away from the girl. She would probably just be an annoyance. She was also an avian though, so that plan would not work well. He would just have to deal with her, he thought. It wasn't like he was in very much of a rush anyway. Stopping, he waited for her to catch up to him, but did not turn around to face her.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

An old house Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old house   An old house I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:19 pm

Akahame approached him. "Thank you" She said. I'm going to take off now I think. I'm probably pestering you, I understand this. With a curtsy, she pivoted on her heels and unfolded her wings. Pushing herself off the ground, she flew up, up up until Ikari looked like an ant. Then she flew away.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

An old house Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old house   An old house I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Ikari Arashi

She had taken off. That was quick. Why had she left so quick? Was it possible that she found him annoying? That would just not do, he did not like that one bit. He could find others annoying, but for them to find him annoying was just not okay. He would have to talk to her, to get her to like him. And then he could ditch her again. Yes, that's what he would do. Turing around, he spotted her up in the air. He flew up into the air, heading towards her.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

An old house Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old house   An old house I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Flying away it felt nice to be up in the air, no longer being bound by the earth and gravity. Twirling around as she soared higher up, she had a feeling that She was being followed. Swerving around, she saw an object following her. Was it..Yes. It was Ikari. She laughed, What on earth is he doing...?
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

An old house Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old house   An old house I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:56 pm

Ikari Arashi

He flew up close to her. He stopped accelerating when he got a few feet from her.

"Hello. It is a nice day today, isn't it?"

Ikari felt weird talking to her. This was a bad idea. But he couldn't just fly back to the ground, he would look even worse. So here he was, trying to seem nice to this young girl, all because he didn't want her to be the one to ditch him, he wanted to be the one to ditch her. His logic was really screwed up today, he thought. He would have to remember to hit his head against a wall later on, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

An old house Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old house   An old house I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:03 pm

"Nice day..?" She paused for a moment to look at the sky. There was little wisps of clouds here and there, other then that, the sky remained a blue with a tint of green. "I suppose it is. Ahaha" She smiled warmly at him.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

An old house Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old house   An old house I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Ikari Arashi

He was tired of this already. He started to fly past her, then started gliding on the air looking around the town. Was there any house that looked good? Could he find any useful items in this beat up town? He wasn't sure. He continued to look. Nothing looked any good down there, they all seemed in either the same or worse condition than the first house he had tried, and that had not ended very good. Useless, everything in this old town. Nothing good at all. He continued to glide slowly towards the earth.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

An old house Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old house   An old house I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:16 pm

Swerving in the opposite direction again, she faced him. He had started looking around again. What was he so keen on finding..? she wondered. He started drifting to the ground again. She wondered why he was so cold, and if he was always like this. She flew downwards catching up with him.

"You are odd," she said half laughing.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

An old house Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old house   An old house I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:26 pm

Ikari Arashi

"I'm odd? How am I odd?"

He continued to look around as he said this. She thought he was odd, he didn't completely disagree with her. In his own way, he was kind of odd. Something caught his eye. There was a pole on the ground, about three feet long, broken and jagged on one end. That would make an excellent weapon! He hated what he had, a small unsharp dagger. He wasn't the quickest, and it was a terrible weapon for him. To make good use of such a weapon, one would need good reaction time. His wasn't that bad, but he didn't have the best reaction time either. He wanted something bigger, that did not rely on precision and speed. Something like that pole.

He descended upon it, landing on his feet next to it. Picking it up, he tested it by swinging it through the air a few times. It was nice and solid, not too heavy but heavy enough that it could do damage. The tip was not the pointiest, but with enough force, could probably do some damage with a good jab. This was much better then his dagger.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

An old house Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old house   An old house I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:16 pm

"I dont know."

she said. Then she flew away from him. He wasn't just odd, he was plain ignorant. She could tell. She wanted nothing to do with him further.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

An old house Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old house   An old house I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Ikari Arashi

This had turned out to be a fine day. He had found a new weapon, and didn't care that another person did not like him. It didn't even bother him anymore, he was happy with this. He almost had some food too, but had lost it when the house had collapsed. Oh well. Looking back upon the girl, he noticed she was flying away. He supposed he had done enough for one day as well. Attaching the pole to his back by magyvering a sheath with his belt, he flew into the air. Flying in the opposite direction from Akahane, he flew until he found a clearing in a patch of trees. He could sleep here, until the next day, and the events to come with it.

-Thread finished-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An old house Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old house   An old house I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An old house
Page 1 of 1