Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Dreams and Disaster I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Dreams and Disaster I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Dreams and Disaster I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Dreams and Disaster I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Dreams and Disaster I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Dreams and Disaster I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Dreams and Disaster I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Dreams and Disaster I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Dreams and Disaster I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Dreams and Disaster Dph2d3

Administrators
Dreams and Disaster 2cwjubt

Dreams and Disaster 4vpca9

Moderators
Dreams and Disaster 1z53vxg

Dreams and Disaster 351y4oi

Dreams and Disaster 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Dreams and Disaster I_vote10Dreams and Disaster I_voti10Dreams and Disaster I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Dreams and Disaster I_vote10Dreams and Disaster I_voti10Dreams and Disaster I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Dreams and Disaster 29008654
Dreams and Disaster AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Dreams and Disaster 3WjC
Dreams and Disaster 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Dreams and Disaster I_vote1010%Dreams and Disaster I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Dreams and Disaster I_vote1030%Dreams and Disaster I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Dreams and Disaster I_vote1020%Dreams and Disaster I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Dreams and Disaster I_vote1020%Dreams and Disaster I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Dreams and Disaster I_vote100%Dreams and Disaster I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Dreams and Disaster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Dreams and Disaster Empty
PostSubject: Dreams and Disaster   Dreams and Disaster I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:57 pm

Taking a walk around the city, Amayah looked around for something to do. Being unsuccessful at finding anything to do, she took off at a slow jog to have find Urufu Tatsumaki; he would surely have something in store for her. Sniffing the air as she ran, she picked up Urufu’s faint; but clear scent. Following the direction it was coming from, Amayah broke off into a full speed run as she smiled widely.

After several seconds, Amayah turned a corner to find the very thing she was looking for; Urufu. Walking up to him, his back was facing her; wondering if she should let him know of her presence, she reached out to touch him. Just before she did so, however, he turned to face her and growled angrily. Suddenly realizing who was standing before him, he stopped and perked his ears as he half smiled to Amayah.

“Amayah, what are you doing here?” he asked curiously. “Well I came here to ask if you had any plans for today,” she said with a smile; “Did you want to do something with me today?” she asked eagerly. He contemplated for a moment before looking at her again, “Well, I am not too sure what kind of things you like to do…” he started off slowly, “but I was about to go get some food, if you would like to join me you can.” “Really?”she said excitedly, “I would love to.” Laughing slightly, Amayah gave Urufu one of her best smiles as she began to purr softly.

“Alright, let’s go before someone tries to follow us…I would rather not be ambushed again” he replied with a snide grin. Turning his back to her once more he began to walk at a somewhat fast pace.

Smiling widely she got down on all fours and walked behind him. Looking around she noticed quite a few dead trees around the area. Focusing her attention back on Urufu, she realized she was falling behind slightly. Picking up her pace a little more, she caught up to him again and remained walking at her normal pace.

After a few minutes of walking, Urufu stopped as he smelled something strange; something or someone had been following him and Amayah. Looking around he noticed no one in sight, they were close… but hiding well. Growling under his breath he grabbed hold of his dagger and opened all of his senses for anything that may try and attack. Amayah looked at him and she too realized something was near, she sniffed the air carefully…a…feline? She looked over at Urufu and wondered if he noticed that it was a feline.

Running over to a nearby tree; she felt there was something important behind climbing it… was it just a feeling or was the feline there? “Amayah…” Urufu called to her rather sternly, “Don’t go over there” he warned her. Did he know something she did not? Her impulse screamed for her to ignore him and just keep going; doing so she climbed the tree with caution. Looking between dead branches she could clearly see no sign of anyone in the tree… what had Urufu got so worked up over? Reaching the top of the tree, Amayah gazed at her surroundings and sniffed the air; the feline’s scent was even closer now…what in the hell was going on? She couldn’t see or hear anyone, she must be good at hiding; she thought to herself.

Suddenly she heard a movement; rapidly turning her head towards the sound she was relieved to see that it was only Urufu moving closer to the tree she was in. Still worried about the scent of the feline she made her way to descend the tree. “Someone followed us and they are angry.” Urufu said in a monotone. Did he know who this person was, how could he tell if they were angry? She wasn’t sure if that was his senses telling him… or if he could actually see the being who was apparently pissed off. Looking around in a slight panic she wondered how he was getting all of this information from.

Beginning to climb down the tree, she heard another noise. Before she could even turn her head to see what it was; she suffered from a sudden blow to the head. Stunning her severely, she was thrown off balance and fell out of the tree. Awaiting a very painful collision with the ground; nothing occurred. “What the-“she cut off as she looked up to see none other than Urufu looking down at her. In the mere seconds it took her to fall he reacted rapidly to catch her in his arms. He held her tightly for a moment before setting her down carefully, but quickly as he ran toward what looked like a black blob.

Her eyes took a second or two to focus as the scent of the feline was so strong she could have sworn it was right in front of her. Looking directly at Urufu he noticed he was attempting to ward off a very large, black female feline. Was that…Chikiba? Standing on her hind feet she looked more carefully at the feline. It was Chikiba, the vicious and strange girl Amayah had met a few times before… what was her deal with Amayah; she was always seemingly attacking her. This time; it ends here. Getting on all fours she lunged at Chikiba with her teeth and claws barred.

To Be Continued.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
Back to top Go down

Dreams and Disaster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Days :: Misc. :: Creative Corner-
Jump to: