Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Creations [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Creations [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Creations [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Creations [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Creations [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Creations [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Creations [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Creations [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Creations [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Creations [rated T for possible language] Dph2d3

Administrators
Creations [rated T for possible language] 2cwjubt

Creations [rated T for possible language] 4vpca9

Moderators
Creations [rated T for possible language] 1z53vxg

Creations [rated T for possible language] 351y4oi

Creations [rated T for possible language] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Creations [rated T for possible language] I_vote10Creations [rated T for possible language] I_voti10Creations [rated T for possible language] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Creations [rated T for possible language] I_vote10Creations [rated T for possible language] I_voti10Creations [rated T for possible language] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Creations [rated T for possible language] 29008654
Creations [rated T for possible language] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Creations [rated T for possible language] 3WjC
Creations [rated T for possible language] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Creations [rated T for possible language] I_vote1010%Creations [rated T for possible language] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Creations [rated T for possible language] I_vote1030%Creations [rated T for possible language] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Creations [rated T for possible language] I_vote1020%Creations [rated T for possible language] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Creations [rated T for possible language] I_vote1020%Creations [rated T for possible language] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Creations [rated T for possible language] I_vote1010%Creations [rated T for possible language] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Creations [rated T for possible language] I_vote100%Creations [rated T for possible language] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Creations [rated T for possible language]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Creations [rated T for possible language] Empty
PostSubject: Creations [rated T for possible language]   Creations [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Kato was walking through a town he hated his dagger it was uncomfortable and short reach. he was looking around and he saw a building on fire most likely natural. Kato walked over to it and grabbed a huge chunk of metal and a hammer like piece of metal. He was right next to the flame he was happy he loved flames now its better than snow and HE LOVED SNOW. sadly no more snow here in this world. he grabbed 2 metal stick like things and used them to hold the huge chunk of metal against the fire with one hand. he started to hit the hammer against it forging his weapon.

Maybe 4 or 7 hours later he finished it well the form of it. it was burning hot still so he still holding it with the metal sticks walked in one direction. After awhile he found a lake and he slowly placed the super hot metal sword and placed in the water smoke came out in massive amounts. After maybe two hours smoke stopped coming out. He pulled the sword out and held it it felt better but he needed a sheathe. He walked into a building and found a huge shirt and string and a needle. he started to cut and sew and cut and sew and cut and sew and cut and sew. He placed some metal on the metal of the sheathe and placed the sword in and put the sheathe on his back. It was perfect he placed and sewed some leather on the handle for comfort. He started to swing for awhile and it was perfect with taking it out and speed and power he loved it. it is a sword with a leather handle a black and red striped sheathe (messy stripes) with a steel blade crafted like usual blades.
Back to top Go down

Creations [rated T for possible language]
Page 1 of 1