Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Im back! [rated T for possible language] Dph2d3

Administrators
Im back! [rated T for possible language] 2cwjubt

Im back! [rated T for possible language] 4vpca9

Moderators
Im back! [rated T for possible language] 1z53vxg

Im back! [rated T for possible language] 351y4oi

Im back! [rated T for possible language] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_vote10Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_voti10Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_vote10Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_voti10Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Im back! [rated T for possible language] 29008654
Im back! [rated T for possible language] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Im back! [rated T for possible language] 3WjC
Im back! [rated T for possible language] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_vote1010%Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_vote1030%Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_vote1020%Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_vote1020%Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_vote1010%Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_vote100%Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Im back! [rated T for possible language]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Im back! [rated T for possible language] Empty
PostSubject: Im back! [rated T for possible language]   Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:15 pm

fang was walking down the street not hungry. he wanted to kill something. He tsked to himself. He looked around rapidly. rapidly is perfect. The watchers geneticaly and surgicaly improved him more ways than imaginable. He was a super avian fuck you all.
Back to top Go down
Amara

Amara

PostSubject: Re: Im back! [rated T for possible language]   Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:22 pm

Moriko~
Home will always be here, unseen, outta sight
Where I disappear and hide
I think dreamy things as I'm waving goodbye
So I'll spread out my wings and fly

In the air once again, Moriko smiled. Today was a good day, though she was a little tired; she had been flying awhile. Landing soflty, she looked around. Moriko tucked her wings behind her back casually. She sensed someone near. Who was there? She called out, just in case; "Uh, hello? Is anyone there? I mean no harm... but try anything funny...I dare you..." She warned.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Im back! [rated T for possible language]   Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:24 pm

"its always the innocent ones" he whispered softly. He cracked in a evil laugh. he went on all fours and used actual cheetah speed. he went behind her he was on the wall. he quickly lunged his claw aimed at the back middle of her spine. death death death hehhhahahahhahah. The hit would paralyze her.
Back to top Go down
Amara

Amara

PostSubject: Re: Im back! [rated T for possible language]   Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Moriko~

Slightly surprised by the oncoming creature, she gasped. He was fast! Bending over to dodge him, she hoped he would miss her. Feeling the tips of his claws digging into her lower back as he soared over her, she winced. "Hungry are you?" She asked him angrily.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Im back! [rated T for possible language]   Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:29 pm

Fang just tsked. he scraped a portion of her skin. he charged agian for her head. Now he would have fast reflexes for the dodge.
Back to top Go down
Amara

Amara

PostSubject: Re: Im back! [rated T for possible language]   Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:31 pm

Moriko~

Screaming angrily at him, she wondered what she had done to deserve this. "You fucking little..." She cut off as he charged again. He was faster this time, and she would have a hard time dodging him. "NO!" She screamed at him as she jumped as high as she could.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Im back! [rated T for possible language]   Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:33 pm

he laughed evily. He did a flip and unfurled his wings. "The air is my area of expertece" he said evily. he quickly flew to a building and hawk crow speed flew at her claws extended one for chest and one for lungs.n The suffering was the best part.
Back to top Go down
Amara

Amara

PostSubject: Re: Im back! [rated T for possible language]   Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:36 pm

Moriko~

As his claws penetrated her skin, it made a dull snapping sound as blood poured from her chest. Deciding not to give him the satisfaction, she just winced. "See you in hell..." Moriko spat at him as her teeth poked from behind her lips in a growl. Snarling at him, she watched his eyes flash with the cruel hunger that was her slow death.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Im back! [rated T for possible language]   Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:38 pm

"meet you there" he said. he knew he was no good person. he quickly withdrew his hand and cracked her neck letting her body fall. "another one down" he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Amara

Amara

PostSubject: Re: Im back! [rated T for possible language]   Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:40 pm

Moriko~

As she looked into his eyes for what may be the last time, she flapped her wings lazily behind her. "Sure thing, bitch." Moriko said to him before spitting in his eyes. His hands darted to her neck; this was it. The crow snapped her neck, and threw her aside. She fell to her death.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Im back! [rated T for possible language]   Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:43 pm

Fang flew down. he stood looking at her body. "rest in peace" he said. He furled back his wings and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: Im back! [rated T for possible language]   Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Dar-Zee let his hunger react. He sprinted straight at the winged creature. "This is mine!" Dar-Zee's skin turned red and white (angry emotion). Dar-Zee starts with a kick in the back of the knee, causing the creature to limp over. Bring another kick around to the creatures face. His tentacles were now grabbing the creature's wrists and ankles so he couldnt move. Dar-Zee finished the attack by giving the guy a few punches in the got and face. Just to let out more of his anger he bit off some feathers and spit in the guy's face. "My food."

Dar-zee walked over to the corpse. He sniffed the air. "Blood always gets me hyped up." he grinned. Dar-Zee wasted no time. Chunks of flesh filled his mouth with each bight. Blood dripped from his mouth while gulping it all down. Moments later he could be seen chewing flesh of the last bone.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Im back! [rated T for possible language]   Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Fang was in the air after the guy screamed. he couldn't hit fang he was to awesome. "take it its a gift from me to you" he said as he flew off.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Im back! [rated T for possible language]   Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Due to the death of Moriko; this thread is overrrr x3
[ps. Thanks guys ;D ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im back! [rated T for possible language]   Im back! [rated T for possible language] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im back! [rated T for possible language]
Page 1 of 1