Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
God damnit [rated T for language] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
God damnit [rated T for language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
God damnit [rated T for language] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
God damnit [rated T for language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
God damnit [rated T for language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
God damnit [rated T for language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
God damnit [rated T for language] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
God damnit [rated T for language] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
God damnit [rated T for language] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
God damnit [rated T for language] Dph2d3

Administrators
God damnit [rated T for language] 2cwjubt

God damnit [rated T for language] 4vpca9

Moderators
God damnit [rated T for language] 1z53vxg

God damnit [rated T for language] 351y4oi

God damnit [rated T for language] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
God damnit [rated T for language] I_vote10God damnit [rated T for language] I_voti10God damnit [rated T for language] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
God damnit [rated T for language] I_vote10God damnit [rated T for language] I_voti10God damnit [rated T for language] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
God damnit [rated T for language] 29008654
God damnit [rated T for language] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
God damnit [rated T for language] 3WjC
God damnit [rated T for language] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
God damnit [rated T for language] I_vote1010%God damnit [rated T for language] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
God damnit [rated T for language] I_vote1030%God damnit [rated T for language] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
God damnit [rated T for language] I_vote1020%God damnit [rated T for language] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
God damnit [rated T for language] I_vote1020%God damnit [rated T for language] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
God damnit [rated T for language] I_vote1010%God damnit [rated T for language] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
God damnit [rated T for language] I_vote100%God damnit [rated T for language] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

God damnit [rated T for language]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

God damnit [rated T for language] Empty
PostSubject: God damnit [rated T for language]   God damnit [rated T for language] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:20 pm

Fang was laying on a empty building. he was having a memory shock again. the doctors lied saying he was ok. He was covered in blood. Dead bodies around him. he took care of about fifteen hybrids. He let out a blood curtling scream as some of his worst memories came back.

The memories

Fang was walking down a street. he gave a yawn he wasn't hungry but he was bored. he heard a sound behind him. he was then quickly grabbed from behind. The thing was to strong to fight. then a figure appeared before him a monkey guy in a lab coat walked over to him and put a needle in his neck he lost conciseness. He woke up in a cell. He had blood on him and he had a head ache. There ere cells around him. each one had a hybrid. the floor was covered in blood. The scientist people came one cell at a time taking the hybri away ofr what ever. Some never came back.

When it was his turn he attacked them. Didn't do much only got them to give him a shot. He woke up in a bed neddles bloody saws cabnets and a table he was restrained to. there were scientests everywhere. He couldnt any part of his body or say anything. "test 15 went smoothly start with 16" a scientist said. he was being experimented on. After test 16 they tested him with venoms they made his body expel poison easily. who knows what the other tests did. They forcecd medicine into him and sent him into his cell. He was laying down unable to say a word. He then felt immense pain. he ran over to the cell door and gripped the bars. He wanted and needed out. He looked around they turned his wings white fuck them.
Spoiler:
He then fainted. he appeared in a hospital bed strapped on. Scientists sticked stuff in him. That was when a guy walked up to him. He felt immense strength probably from a dose of something. He was stronger than the restraints he broke them. he surged up and smashed his leg into a scientitists ribs. He then continued the onslaught. he then felt immense pain again. he quickly in desperation grabbed needles with stuff and sticked it in him. he hoped for results.

he woke up not restrained but in a chair. "you have a choice join us or die" a voice said behind him. he chose quickly "join what" he said . yah i lied so what he didnt choose. "join the group that can make earth earth the group oif the future the group that will make a race of super humans a group that will annilate the inferior." he said. he said more but yah i dont have that type of patience to type it.
"yes ill join" fang said.

Five months later he had been promoted to general. His insanity records he destroyed. No one knew. he killed everyone that knew. he had innocent blood on his hands in the real world he was a serial killer.

Back to top Go down

God damnit [rated T for language]
Page 1 of 1