Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ Dph2d3

Administrators
The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ 2cwjubt

The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ 4vpca9

Moderators
The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ 1z53vxg

The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ 351y4oi

The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_vote10The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_voti10The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_vote11 
Lonewolf
The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_vote10The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_voti10The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ 29008654
The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ 3WjC
The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_vote1010%The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_vote1030%The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_vote1020%The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_vote1020%The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_vote1010%The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_vote100%The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Urufu
________
Urufu

The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ Empty
PostSubject: The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~   The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki
How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned.
Place and time always on my mind.
I have so much to say but you're so far away.

A glimmer of light reflected from a tall pillar of green blazes. The radioactive fire revealed a young male brunette, though he had a streak of blue diagonally in his bangs. Pointed ears covered in a light layer of fur of the same color poked out of the hair, twitching on occasion. Taking in a deep breath, Golden eyes scanned the surroundings. He was on a simple wooden pier, the cracked wood suspending him over the fiercest sea in the world. Lightning arced from the thick black clouds into the even blacker water, illuminating the heavy shadows below. Taking a step backwards, Urufu readied himself. A grim look of determination was etched into his marble face, unmoving; unwavering. Running a few steps forward, his metal boot touched the edge of the pier, and he leaped off.

Directly over the radioactive, deadly water of the sea that was churning with such force and intensity it wracked the bridge, Urufu shifted. In midair, he changed into his Origin form. After phasing into a large brown wolf (colors ranging from so light it was nearly white to so dark it was nearly black), he also grew large, feathered wings. Flapping hard over the acidic water, Urufu circled around the German Sea. "Come out, come out, wherever you are.. Little Lizard..." He howled into the thundering sky, lightning illuminating his form over the twisting waters as he stared into the land from high above.

Back to top Go down
https://paradiseinhell.forumotion.com
Takahiro
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~   The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Randal leaned on whats left of a building watching the beast fly around. He pulled out his dagger and gave it a few swings. This guy has the greater advantage for sure. He has the sky for a perfect over view. Even if Randal is fast, what if this guy is faster? What does fate have in store? Randal stored the dagger in his back pocket.

Randal stretched his arms and legs, preparing for the fight. While stretching, he thought of his life as a human. His parents. His gang. All of the ones he loved. Then the time of stealing the fossil played back through his head. He got chills from the thought. Randal finished stretching and began to walk forward which soon turned into a jog and then a sprint. Before him lies death or victory.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~   The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

A deep inhale brought him knowledge. Being connected to the universe was a heavenly gift. Okay, maybe that was an exaggeration. However, Urufu's sense of smell in this form was literally over 7000 times that of a humans. He basically knew where everyone and everything was in a 12 mile radius. Maybe more. He never actually checked. Inhaling once more, he swiveled to face Randal's running form. Good, he was getting closer. Hovering just above the end of the pier, he levitated in the air. The occasional flap of his stolen feathers allowed for him to stay airborn six feet above the rotting wood of the pier. "Come and get me.." He whispered, his voice slipping from lupine lips.

Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~   The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:44 pm

Randal had almost nothing to lose, everything dear to him was gone. He knew he couldn't live in a hell hole like this. His speed picked up as he got closer to the flying beast. This could be the end for him. He flipped out his dagger and whipped his tale. Randal was set.

The winged wolf was not too far away. Randal's speed got faster than ever before. He flipped his dagger so he was holding the blade instead of the handle. Reducing the strength of his hearing, Randal increased his eye sight. He held up the dagger out in front of him. Fate was closer than ever before. Randal held the dagger right in front of his face. His aim was perfect. It wasn't long before Randal could feel the wings of the beast flapping in the air. Randal pulled back the dagger and launches it through the air. As it spun towards the beast Randal kept running. He opened his hands to reveal his claws and his tail flicked. He was about to strike. Randal did not have time to see what happened to the dagger, he jumped forward. He was eye to eye with fate. He spun quickly to hit the beast with his long thick tail. Randal's feet skidded back onto the ground giving him a good distance to see what affect his hit had done.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~   The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:50 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

The closer Randal got to him in his initial running, the farther he backed up. Inch by inch until it was too late. As soon as Randal got close enough, he stopped flapping. His fall was instant, and he nearly crashed into the torrentious abyss below. Surging forward, he was directly under the peer that Randal was standing on, hovering just between the wood and water, he was singed with the acidic liquid as droplets hit him. That didn't matter to him though. Screwing his eyes shut, he flapped downwards hard, his wing tips meeting great pain from the water. Ignoring it, he grit his teeth and flew upwards. Smashing through the rotting wood under Randal, he seperated the plank Randal was standing on at an angle and rose into the air with the wood (and Randal) on his back.

Delivering the most powerful wing thrust he could (which was a lot), he thrust the wood and Randal far into the german sea. Landing back on the remaining wood, he panted. That took a lot out of him. Fortunately, he was so fast, Randal probably didn't have a clue what had happened. Unfortunately once more for Randal, his spinning in order to attack gave Urufu the extra advantage he needed.

Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~   The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:18 pm

Randal felt the beats below him, soon launching him into the air. Fate had chosen death for Randal. It was for the best. He could not survive this living hell. The only thing that remained was the sun which shined light upon this world. Tears began to fill up Randal's eyes. His whole life began to play back. From birth to the nuclear explosions. The last few feet felt like miles. Randal put out his arms and plunged into the water. Slowly, the water burned his way out of this world and onto death.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~   The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:26 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Sinking his claws into the remaining wood, Urufu shot forward. Grabbing onto Randal's leg moments before he fell into the water fatally, he carried him back to the pier with powerful beats of his wings. Dropping him on the wood, he clamped his jaw around his face. Ripping the flesh off, he spit it into the water before cracking his skull beneath his teeth. Gulping greedily, he began devouring the boy that had fought him. Finishing in an hour, he could be found staring at the water, a pile of bones behind him. Blood dripped from his great maw as he smiled into the water. Good show.. Randal.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~   The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Arena Fight! Urufu VS Randal Raptor~
Page 1 of 1