Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
On the Prowl - Page 3 Dph2d3

Administrators
On the Prowl - Page 3 2cwjubt

On the Prowl - Page 3 4vpca9

Moderators
On the Prowl - Page 3 1z53vxg

On the Prowl - Page 3 351y4oi

On the Prowl - Page 3 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
On the Prowl - Page 3 I_vote10On the Prowl - Page 3 I_voti10On the Prowl - Page 3 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
On the Prowl - Page 3 I_vote10On the Prowl - Page 3 I_voti10On the Prowl - Page 3 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
On the Prowl - Page 3 29008654
On the Prowl - Page 3 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
On the Prowl - Page 3 3WjC
On the Prowl - Page 3 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
On the Prowl - Page 3 I_vote1010%On the Prowl - Page 3 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
On the Prowl - Page 3 I_vote1030%On the Prowl - Page 3 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
On the Prowl - Page 3 I_vote1020%On the Prowl - Page 3 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
On the Prowl - Page 3 I_vote1020%On the Prowl - Page 3 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
On the Prowl - Page 3 I_vote100%On the Prowl - Page 3 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

On the Prowl

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Takahiro
Takahiro

On the Prowl - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Dar-Zee walked closer to Jendayi. He flipped his dagger back into his back pocket and put out his other hand. "Nice to meet you, My name is Dar-Zee." His other hand comes back to his face to lift up his goggles.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Jendayi
I have come to provide thee with structure, I will train you; if thee wishes to join me in our journey to greatness. ~

Taking his hand and shaking it for a brief moment, she smirked sarcastically. "Pleased to meet your aquaintence." Jendayi told him politely. "Now, on to buisness..." She began. "Are you in contact in any way, shape, or form with The Watchers?" Jendayi asked politely, but rather sternly as she began to moniter his temperature and heart rate; also looking deep into his eyes for any hint of lying.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:53 pm

Arachnil dozed off in a light sleep. He would wake from even the smallest sound of scream or anything otherwise. He dreamt of what would have happened if he hadn't fused. Blood lots of his bloody blood.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Dar-Zee scratched the back of his head, "The watchers?" he asked. "I have not ran into many people lately, i usually stay in the waters. I don't what you mean by 'Watchers'." He told her. He then turned to Arachnil noticing he was asleep. Doesn't look like he was THAT hungry.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Jendayi
I have come to provide thee with structure, I will train you; if thee wishes to join me in our journey to greatness. ~

"Very well" Jendayi said in a flat voice. Snapping out of her interrogation phase, she looked down at him and gave him a very warm smile. "All right. Now for the fun stuff..." She said with a small laugh. "Seeing as you are a tiger shark AND an octopus, you must have some battle skills. Could you show me?" Jendayi asked nicely, giving him a quick bow.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:17 pm

"Well...i havent tried fighting after whatever happened..all i remember is surfing.." he explains his story to her. "I only have some combat experience. I took martial arts while my dad was stationed in Asia." He kicks the dirt...the thought of his father really brought him down. "I really wish i could see him again.."
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:29 pm

Jendayi

Trying to give him a sympathetic look, she smiled down at him. "Do not fear, that is why I am here." Jendayi said soothingly. Trying to think of what martial arts was, she remembered it was a human fighting technique. "I may not be able to help with your father, but I can help you greatly in battle. Lets see what you have. ~" She told him politely and winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:34 pm

sleeping
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:44 pm

"Well, I'll give it a go." Dar-Zee did want to discover what this shark-octopus-like body holds. He flipped up his tentacles and put up one hand. He focused on Jendayi. He ran straight at her in a zig zag formation. He then steps closer to the side and brings back the opposite foot, kicking right behind Jendayi's knee. This could cause that leg to be worthless for a few seconds. He wastes no time, he attempts to kick the other knee. If succeeded, Jendayi would fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:49 pm

Jendayi

Impressed by his style, she did a quick front flip over him; soaring a few fet in the air above him. Turning around to face him, she grinned from ar to ear. "That was very impressive for someone just getting used to their form!" She boomed. Applauding him loudly, she laughed. "I don't think you will need much training. Maybe just a litte tweaking on those tentacles of yours. ~" Jendayi told him happily.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:52 pm

"Well...thanks.." Dar-Zee didn't believe it was THAT good. Maybe it was... Dar-Zee looked at his tentacles. "You're gonna train me?" he asked with a small smile. He looked at the sleeping guy on the ground, "Doesn't look like he does much.." he laughed, scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:15 pm

Jendayi

"He is tired from our workout we just did." Jendayi said quickly as she looked over at him and laughed. Looking back at Darzee, she smiled. "Okay, I want you to close you eyes, and open your senses. Use only your senses." She stressed.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:24 pm

Dar-Zee closes his eyes. He focused on his hearing, smelling, and feeling. There was a warm breeze. He could hear the water rushing, the sleepy guy snoring, and some other sounds like buildings creaking and some animals in the distance howling into the air. But they were too far off to be dangerous. He smelled the air, it was like something had burnt. But that was normal in this world. The cool smell of the water also swept by him. He found peace doing this.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Jendayi

Once she had noticed his senses were open, she began the session. Making no sounds with her movements, Jendayi ran benind him and sucker punched him in the back, near one of his tentacles. Hoping he would respond well, she really had no interest in hurting him; and did not wish him to think she was out for him.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:07 pm

There was something different about his senses all of a sudden. A scent getting closer...a presence approaching at a high speed. But from where. By instinct, his tentacles quickly cling onto Jendayi's fist as it came. He had turned around and grabbed her shoulder. Opening his eyes. He gave a confused expression, "What...happened there?" His tentacles let go of her arm.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:13 pm

Jendayi

Smiling widely, she was overwhelmed with joy at hr new pupil. "That was you opening your instincts and going by what was right. You are one of the fastest learners I have met in awhile. ~" She told him proudly. "You know... I am impressed enough to dub you passed of my little course." Jendayi said as she winked. In a rather good mood, she looked at him happily. "Is there anything I can do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:17 pm

Dar-Zee was pleased to hear what she had told him. When she asked him that question he frowned. "Im without shelter and have not eaten in a few days." He said looking down. "I am not sure how to survive on my own in a place like this." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:29 pm

Jendayi

Jendayi nodded understandably as she smiled. "I can fix that. There is a building right there that is abandoned" She pointed behind her and then over from where Darzee had appeared. "It is not too far from your water, it should provide a good shelter for now. As for food..." Jendayi said evilly as she looked towards the sky; spying an avian. Using all of her enegy, mist formed in the air arund the avian. A large cloud hung over the avian; as it looked it in confusion, Jendayi looked at Darzee briefly. "You may want to get behind me." She warned.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:10 pm

Arachnil woke up and gave a yawn. He looked at the cloud in the sky. He then looked at the octark and Amayah. He looked around and out of bordem started to make a web. He then walked around to stretch his legs.
Back to top Go down
Takahiro
Takahiro

PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:00 pm

He glanced at the old building as she pointed it out. It was nice. A good place to hang when not in the water. "Thanks." he said. Then she got behind behind him. He looked at the poor avian. Never knowing what is gonna come down on him...well...in this case..up at him. He didn't want to watch, but he will have to end up eating it anyways. He looked up.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Jendayi

Summoning all of her power, she raised her arms and curled her hands in a clawing way. The avian looked around it, it froze in fear as its eyes widened. "Take cover everyone." Jendayi said to the others warningly. As the cloud got darker and more alarming, large chunks of hail pelted the poor avian, hitting its body with cruel strength. As the hail turned into a storm of what seemed to be razor sharp icicles, it impaled the avian and the avian spiralled down and landed with a loud thud on the ground.

During the hail storm, Jendayi had been waving around her arms, controlling the direction of the pellets. As she looked at the avian, she confirmed it was dead and stopped moving her arms. Placing them down by her sides, the cloud cleared almost instantaniously. Looking over at Darzee, she smirked. Glancing back over at the dead creature, she walked forward to it and removed the icicles. Tossing them aside casually, she stood up and faced Darzee. "Dinner is served." She said warmly as she smiled. Looking back over at Arachnil; she grinned. "If there are any leftovers, you are more than welcome to have a slice." Jendayi told him happily.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:54 pm

Arachnil looked at the dead hybrid. "alright" He said he looked at the shark thing. To bad he could really use some sushi. what is sushi.... he thought to himself such human terms. sometimes he said words he didn't know. Arachnil just went up a tree and started to make a web. either catch or sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Prowl   On the Prowl - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Prowl
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Days :: Misc. :: Archives-
Jump to: