Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 Dph2d3

Administrators
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 2cwjubt

Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 4vpca9

Moderators
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 1z53vxg

Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 351y4oi

Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_vote10Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_voti10Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_vote10Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_voti10Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 29008654
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 3WjC
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_vote1010%Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_vote1030%Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_vote1020%Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_vote1020%Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_vote1010%Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_vote100%Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:48 pm

Caden*
Why have you forsaken me?
In your eyes, forsaken me…
In your thoughts, forsaken me…
In your heart, forsaken me.

Daydreaming for a few moments, her daze was broken by Sayuri's words. Sniffing the air cautiously, she found out that she was right. "Oh really now?" Caden said with a laugh as she turned around. "I am not afraid of the big bad wolf!" She teased Okomi. "Come out and play, Okomi"
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:52 pm

~Sayuri~

"your not going to hurt him, right" asked Sayuri then she stood up seeing okomi in the trees, Sayuri shouted "I see him, he is right there" said Sayuri as she lifted her arm up and pointed toward okomi.....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Caden*

Laughing to herself, she glanced over at Sayuri. "Nah, I won't hurt him...much." Caden teased as she ran forward to where Sayuri was pointing. Looking around her, she made loud shrieks to scare him from his hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:57 pm

~Sayuri~

Okomi started running away once he seen Caden comeing at him, then okomi jumped and flapped hard to get high in the sky, the Sayuri Shouted "its too late, hes gone but he will be back soon, not really soon but within the hour"
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Caden*

A little disappointed that he didn't want to play, she walked back over to Sayuri. "Okay then." Caden said to her. Looking back up at the sky, she sat down again and played with some dead grass.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:01 pm

~Sayuri~

sayuri noticed that caden was dissapointed so she said "dont worry, he wants to play, he just doesnt want any of us to know where he is when he trys to scares, then sayuri seen okomi flying in the sky again...
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:07 pm

Caden*

Perking up a little, she was glad to know it was not her that made Okomi leave. "I see." Caden said slowly as she looked up in the sky and saw Okomi again. Caden was feeling a bit tired from all of her hunting, she had been hunting all day. She also needed to return to the water soon, she was beginning to dry out really bad.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:10 pm

~Sayuri~

"Caden, okomi is tired, i know because he is headed in the wrong direction, and yu look tired to so i think we should pack it up, well goodnight, ill meet you here tommorw" said Sayuri
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Caden*

Nodding, she stood up. "Good night Sayuri. As for seeing you tomorrow, I do not know if I will. I come and go with the currents, it is how I am." She said mysteriously as she turned her back to her. "Farewell, Sayuri." Caden told her as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T   Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seize The Day[Private For Amayah and Okomi] Rated T
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2