Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Roaming..  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Roaming..  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Roaming..  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Roaming..  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Roaming..  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Roaming..  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Roaming..  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Roaming..  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Roaming..  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Roaming..  Dph2d3

Administrators
Roaming..  2cwjubt

Roaming..  4vpca9

Moderators
Roaming..  1z53vxg

Roaming..  351y4oi

Roaming..  23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Roaming..  I_vote10Roaming..  I_voti10Roaming..  I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Roaming..  29008654
Roaming..  AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Roaming..  3WjC
Roaming..  21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Roaming..  I_vote1010%Roaming..  I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Roaming..  I_vote1030%Roaming..  I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Roaming..  I_vote1020%Roaming..  I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Roaming..  I_vote1020%Roaming..  I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Roaming..  I_vote100%Roaming..  I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Roaming..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

Roaming..  Empty
PostSubject: Roaming..    Roaming..  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:27 pm

~Elyah~

Elyah walked down the deserted streets in New York City. Every time the wind would blow something around, her eye would catch the movement and she'd aim her arrow in that direction.. Why am I so paranoid today..? She spoke to herself under her breath.. She started to flap her wings to get a better view of Time Square. This looks like it was once a busy place.. She said a little louder than before..

Last edited by Luna on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

Roaming..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming..    Roaming..  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:33 pm

~Sayuri~

Sayuri was trailing this paranoid hybrid, she would hide everytime the girl put her bow in a certain direction, thinking she would try and shoot Sayuri, She decided to keep trailing this hybrid, but from a farther veiw then before because, the other hybrid was not Flying....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...Everyone is searching for who they are, and if they say they already know, their lying...
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Roaming..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming..    Roaming..  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:04 pm

~Elyah~

Elyah sensed someone.. She stopped in mid-... flap..? Seeing as she was flying. And turned so that she was facing what was previously behind her. raising an eyebrow, she called to the being that was a behind her, Who are you!? As she spoke, she had raised and aimed her bow & arrow.

Last edited by Luna on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

Roaming..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming..    Roaming..  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:07 pm

~Sayuri~

"I am Sayuri, Please hold your fire, i am not here to bring harm, i was just wondering who you are" said Sayuri in a very cautious and then Sayuri held ou here hand awaiting a very much needed hand shake......
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Roaming..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming..    Roaming..  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:45 pm

~Elyah~

Elyah was young, but not stupid. She didn't really trust this one..But still, she adjusted her arrow so it was still aimed just using one hand. As she shook Sayuri's hand she spoke in a loud voice. I am called Elyah.. Why are you stalking me.?! Elyah was not holding a pleasant tone in her words, but that was how they were intended.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

Roaming..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming..    Roaming..  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:00 am

~Sayuri~

"i tend to follow people alot, I think i have ADHD or something" Said okomi in a cautious tone......and then Sayuri turned around, and started walking away slowley.....
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Roaming..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming..    Roaming..  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:14 pm

~Elyah~

Elyah didn't like this situation. It seemed that there was no threat, but her instinct told her to keep her guard up, and she did so.
Hmm, well thats a tad odd. You really shouldn't do that.. things could happen..like this... As she was talking, she had started to fly closer, her bow coming up from her side, still aimed, ready to shoot. She checked her aim, Perfect. She shot it right at Sayuri's arm,
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

Roaming..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming..    Roaming..  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:52 am

~Sayuri~

Sayuri jumped out of the way, when elyah shot it, sayuri knew Elayah wanted to kill her.Sayuri couldnt let Elyah kill her, Sayuri had to kill her, she was an enemy now, and then sayuri took her bow out, and shot Elyah's shoulderblade, and then sayuri jumped, and started to shoot arrows rapidly at Elyah.........

~Okomi~

okomi was flying around in the sky, when he seen sayuri getting fighting with someone, so okomi decided to silently fly behind the person, sayuri was fighting with, and then okomi lit his hands on fire, and rapidly punched the enemy in the head and back, and then he watched the enemy be engulfed by flames.......
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Roaming..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming..    Roaming..  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:44 pm

~Elyah~

As Sayuri shot her arrows at Elyah, she started spinning her bow, rapidly to ricochet the arrows. Elyah heard flapping sounds come up behind her , she guickly stopped her hovering and plummeted to the ground. Only starting tofalp her wings a few feet to the ground. Landing elegantly, she started shooting arrows five at a time in the direction of her two enemies.

Last edited by Luna on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

Roaming..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming..    Roaming..  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:08 pm

~Okomi~

Okomi dodged the arrows, and then he fled the area, he was flapping really, really hard, and then when he had flew all the way to russia, he landed and started to walk around the emptyness of russia "Boy is it boring here" said okomi in a bored tone.......

~Sayuri~

Sayuri did the same as elyah, she spun her bow around in circles to ricochet the arrows, and then sayuri quickly grabbed about 10 arrows and started shooting them all at Elayah, and then Sayuri said "Please, i didnt mean to hurt you, You just attacked me, its not my fault i have problems".....
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Roaming..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming..    Roaming..  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:49 pm

~Elyah~

She managed to roll and dodge all but two of the arrows that the girl had shot at her. And they hit both the same arm, her left. Her shooting arm. Damn.. She muttered under her breath.
Elyah ponderedwhat Sayuri had said to her for a second. Then retorted with : Well, you may not mean to hurt me, and it may not be your fault that you have problems. We all have problems. And it sure as hell isnt my fault you attacked me. You could have down something completely different than stalk a twelve year old, until she turns and attacks you. You could have completely avoided that! But as for me, I couldn't have. Now, I have to go, I've been summoned my a friend. Now ... And with that, she turn and made sure her ears were tensed to listen to the one behind her. She started walking, but didn't let her guard down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roaming..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming..    Roaming..  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roaming..
Page 1 of 1