Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] Dph2d3

Administrators
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] 2cwjubt

Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] 4vpca9

Moderators
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] 1z53vxg

Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] 351y4oi

Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_vote10Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_voti10Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_vote10Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_voti10Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] 29008654
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] 3WjC
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_vote1010%Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_vote1030%Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_vote1020%Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_vote1020%Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_vote1010%Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_vote100%Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:29 pm

The last ray of sunshine vanishes slowly behind the hills, the day has gone. This could only mean one thing, night has arrived. The stars shine bright in the sky as a tired Amayah wakes from her days slumber. After a long yawn she arches her back and stretches her long limbs. It was her playtime, and she wasn’t going to waste a second of it.
She quickly jumps down from her tree branch bed and takes a good look at her surroundings. She decided since nobody was around that she would roam into the area seeing as there was no real danger.
As she roamed the area her dress and hair billowed in the wind. Amayah sniffed the air cautiously and finally decided that it was safe to be herself. She walked down an alley and began to play with everything in sight. Knocking over several trash cans in her way she fell down. Looking down at her clothing she noticed several tears in her dress and leggings.
Not too concerned over this fact, she pricked her ears as she heard a noise ahead of her, someone was near. Realizing her appearance was atrocious she blushed slightly and attempted to fix herself up. For Amayah knows, even it is an enemy, you should still look proper in battle.
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] 2d1tr1i
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

What the hell was that? Turning to the direction of the noise on the ground, Urufu peered over the ledge of the roof he had been napping on to find a catgirl fallen on the ground. Leaping from the roof, he grabbed onto the ledge of a window and dropped from that, slowing his fall. As his feet thudded against the ground beside her, he knelt in front of her slowly, peering at her with Crimson eyes. Swishing his tail behind him, his left ear twitched. "Are you okay?" He asked her, sniffing the air for any signs of an attacker.

Why would anyone attack a young girl? Studying the situation, he smiled slightly. No one attacked her.. she tripped. That amused Urufu. Someone with the agileness and dexterity of a cat... tripped. "Would you like any help up?" He asked, offering her his hand with a large grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
https://paradiseinhell.forumotion.com
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:03 pm

She looked up at this tall figure wondering from where he came, she noted he was noted that she could trust him. Staring into his eyes, she sensed he was amused somehow and felt slightly foolish of her attire. This had made her blush a little more, why was she so embarrassed? He is just another male after all, but something was different about him, something that made her stay instead of brushing him off and leaving. She twitched her ear slightly as she said, “Sure, sorry if I woke you…” Listening to the way she said this made her close her eyes and think how childish it sounded. Stupid, stupid Amayah, control yourself! She thought. Shifting awkwardly, Amayah continued to gaze up at the figure.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Chuckling lightly, Urufu helped the young girl up with a smile. With a single tug on her arm, she was on her feet. "My name is Urufu Tatsumaki. And don't worry about waking me up, I had to get up around this time anyway. This is when the vultures usually come out." He told her, looking towards the sky worridly. The vultures was a group of half-dead desert-wanderers that had been attacked by the birds when the war struck. They now spent their time roaming the skys, looking for a meal. "If you come with me, we can find you some new clothes, maybe something to eat, and a warm place to say." He told her, his tail swishing. Perhaps she would be interested in joining his pack.

Looking down the alley, he noticed a pair of red eyes staring at him through the darkness. Twitching his ears, the eyes owner's breathing was heard, as was his heart beat. "Let's go this way."[b] He told her, pointing in the direction that the eyes weren't coming from. If he could get her out of here without her being injured, he would be happy. he would not hesitate to fight, however. The warm steel of the dagger pressing against his leg as it hung from his belt was proof of that.

Starting a walk slowly, his tail swished behind him in annoyance at the numerous threats that were around them at this time. Taking a deep breath, he calmly noted how much decaying meat was in this area. No doubt the vultures would be here soon, and the thing hiding in the alley would probably reveal itself. 'b"You coming or not?"
He asked her, turning back to look at her while keeping his senses open in case of attack.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Amayah was a tiny bit hesitant at first to join this Urufu, he seemed to be alright; but then again doesn’t everyone who meets a girl in an alley. She got down on all fours because she could run faster this way, and slowly walked behind Urufu. It took her awhile because she was slightly frightened of his appearance, but she caught up to him.

Once she was crouched behind him she calmly said “My name is Amayah, nice to meet you.” She flicked her tail and twitched her ear and looked up at him, he was only slightly shorter than she was and seemed to be quite the warrior. She decided it was high time she talked to someone; it had been years since she had a conversation.

Thinking hard while walking with him, she tried to make conversation. “So… how old are you Urufu?”
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:55 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu didn't think anything odd of her walking on all fours. Breathing in deeply, he noticed something familiar about her scent, but ignored it for now. Clearly feline, she was quite agile on her feet. He still didn't understand how she had tripped. "I'm 19 years old." He told her as they walked, his voice warm and quiet. He was trying not to draw attention to themselves. "Let's go into this building here..." He whispered to her as he heard loud screeching in the distance. The Vultures. To the left of them, a cracked window revealed an inky darkness. The perfect place for a wolf and cat, both nocturnal creatures, to hide.

Punching the glass, the window shattered into the building that was half-collapsed. Sliding his dagger out from his belt, he used the blade to hack away the remaining glass so they wouldn't hurt themselves. Slipping the dagger back into his belt, he climbed into the building and held his hands out for Amayah. "Come on.. we need to hurry." He told her, as the darkness only revealed his hands and glowing golden eyes. Twitching his ears, he searched the building with his hearing for any sounds indicating danger.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:27 pm

Amayah rushed past Urufu as she heard distant screeches, she assumed it was some sort of predator, or maybe these “Vultures” Urufu mentioned were real. She stood back up, drawing herself to full height and looked around the area. She sniffed the air cautiously and flicked her tail. No threat detected.

Amayah thought it was time to get to know this boy better. She turned around and faced him. “So, Urufu… your probably wondering why I tripped earlier and woke you.” She forced down her angry tone because she didn’t want him getting upset either. As she glared at him her tail moved back and forth, not dropping her concentration on him.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:49 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu was too busy dealing with trying to survive then deal with such a trivial matter. "You can tell me later.. let's go before we get eaten." He said sharply, coldly, as he waited impatiently for her. He hadn't planned on leaving her behind, and would protect her with his life. Why? Because that was his job as the alpha male, even if she wasn't really part of his pack. She was close enough, and that was all that mattered to him.

Sniffing deeply, he knew they were close. He could smell the rotten flesh emanating from the vultures beak. He heard their erratic heart beats as they drew closer, itching for a meal. Growling slightly, the hair on the back of his neck raised as he whipped the dagger from his belt out and held it defensively, protectively. He would protect her. With his life.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:29 pm

Urufu had blown off the question, she noticed that he held to his dagger with dear life, he was quite the character. He must be one of those alpha males; they always were protective over others, even if they aren’t in the pack. She decided to not be insulted of him rushing her and follow along.

Amayah took a deep breath, twitched her ears slightly and got back down on all fours. “Alright, Urufu I am right behind you.” She trotted behind him wondering where they were off to, but didn’t bother questioning him, he seemed to know what he was doing. When Urufu wasn’t looking she took a better glance at him. He had a certain look in his eyes, very determined, very alert. The way he moved was ready to take on anything, he was prepared to fight, for or with what she wasn’t sure. His entire look was very mysterious; she wanted to know more about him. Until he stopped, she decided to remain silent.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

"Then Let's go." He grinned, before grabbing Amayah's hand. Taking off in a full sprint, he leaped over fallen debris, rounded corners at sharp speeds, and just generally avoided all obstacles. After slamming a door to the ground, he pulled Amayah up into the staircase, leading to the roof he was on. "Almost there..." He smiled, though his teeth couldn't be seen that well in the darkness. Kicking open the door to the roof, he emerged onto the roof, his feet padding along the dusty, cracked ground. "Alright, up here we have the best advantage." He told her, smiling into her eyes. His golden eyes looked into hers.

"We are no doubt going to be attacked, very soon. But.. I will protect you, even if you don't need me to." He told her, swiveling the dagger that was in his other hand so he was battle ready. Letting go of her hand, he scanned the skies for danger. Taking a deep breath, he noticed the creature in the alley was now in the building, it had followed them. Slamming the door closed, he slammed the doorknob with the palm of his hand to jam it in the door, locking it.

"Are you ready?" He asked her, a determined flare in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:53 pm

After being basically dragged for awhile Amayah was somewhat excited to see what was to happen next. The wolf seemed so determined, something big was going on. Amayah hoped it was a battle, with someone like him near it could get fun and exciting really fast. Looking around her with mild curiosity she noted that they were quite high up. She couldn’t wait for what was about to possibly occur.

“Yes, I’m ready, Uru.” She wasn’t sure why she shortened his name, but her tone was full of excitement. She couldn’t hold back that emotion. She whipped out her knife from her shirt and held it tightly. She was ready, and she felt it in her heart and in her veins.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:08 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

They were there. Swooping in from the sky, six large, bird-like people that smelled of rotting flesh surrounded the two.
"Well what do we have here?" The obvious leader of the six asked, staring at the two hungrily. Growling, Urufu stepped forward towards him. "If you don't get the fuck out of here.. I'm going to kill you." He warned, twirling the dagger between his fingers.

Laughing, the vulture didn't even respond, he merely lunged forward with his vicious beak clacking. Crouching low as he slid forward, Urufu brought his fist up and connected solidly with the birds head. As the bird flew into the air by the force of his punch, he spun around with the momentum from his punch and stood beside Amayah, grinning at the rest of the group. "Who's next?"
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:39 pm

Amayah watched every move, the punch from Urufu, and the bird’s reaction. Both were simply amazing. Urufu was either very stupid or very brave to pull off the first move like that, either way Amayah knew shit was going down.

She turned her head and glared at the avian creature beside her; she put her ears back and hissed at him loudly. She didn’t like or trust this creature, and she wasn’t about to let it harm her, or Urufu. “I believe you were told to get the fuck out of here, you mongrel.” she spat at the creature. This was it, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:05 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu smirked at the birds' dismay and how Amayah treated the poor little bitch of a bird. As the birds all jumped Urufu at once, he leaped in the air and spun, his fists twirling as they smacked into the sides of each Vulture's face. All of them flew back so hard they too spun, one falling off the building. He was too stunned to open his wings, and landed on a broken pipe. One down. Turning to the others, his dagger (as well as he) disappeared. He used his speed to his advantage and got behind one, stabbing him quickly at the base of the neck. Two down.

The leader growled menacingly. Growling back, Urufu whipped the tip of his dagger into the soft roof, it sinking down to nearly the hilt of the ornate weapon. "Is that all you and your pathetic goons got?" He sneered, as the leader came at him once more. Flapping his wings hard in Urufu's face, Urufu opened his mouth and sank his long fangs into the flesh of the vulture, ripping out a large chunk. Flecks of blood sprayed the concrete as Urufu swallowed the hunk of meat, greasy skin, soggy meat, and salty blood sliding down his throat.

"Because that's pathetic." He finished, grabbing the creatures head in between his two blood stained hands and twisting, breaking his neck in a swift blow, before tossing him off the side of the roof to join his dead brothren. Three down.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Amayah stared in awe as Urufu killed three of the six creatures; he was so blood thirsty, so brave. She wasn’t sure what to do after his third kill, she wanted to join in. Was it safe? Could she possibly try without Urufu getting upset at her? Fuck it, she thought; lets do this.

Over the years Amayah had gotten use to her body. She had mixed her normal cat moves with some new human ones and was now ready for just about anything in this new world. To Amayah’s advantage, Kibou was into gymnastics when she was alive. Amayah had always been there to watch her practice and occasionally snuck in to watch her gym tests. Kibou had always told Amayah that all it takes is a little bit of time, a little bit of effort, and a lot of flexibility and practice. Amayah had watched her for years and knew every single move. She thought it could be useful to learn these better for her; it may come in handy for escapes or battles. After several weeks she not only discovered she was extremely flexible in her human body, but she still had her agilness from her feline body. This was going to do her well in her battle now.

Amayah had enough of sitting and watching, it was her turn now. Completing a full cart wheel towards one of the vultures she pounced onto him and stabbed his windpipe. The creature flailed and jumped around attempting to throw her off, but it was no use. Amayah quickly and violently removed her knife and held onto the hilt tightly in her mouth as she snapped the neck of the beast. She back flipped off of the body of the vulture and landed safely onto her feet; leaving the corpse of the bird lying off to the side with its blood pouring everywhere. “Not so tough now, are you?” she spat on the large body of the vulture and looked around to see how Urufu was doing.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:40 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu grinned at Amayah. She could fight. He liked that. Twirling into a low crouch before performing a sweeper kick, the vulture nearest to him that thought he was sneaking up on him soon found itself on its back. Leaping onto it, he ignored the long scratch he received on his forearm and began to brutally slash at it's chest with his vicious claws, his dagger forgotten in the ground. Cracking open the rib cage with two punches, he pulled the bones apart and ripped out the creatures heart, before spinning swiftly and jamming it down the throat of the vulture that was trying to sneak up behind them.

"You feed on rotten flesh, you gain little energy from it. That energy makes it hard to fight a predator like me.." He growled, before backflipping to his dagger. Kicking it out of the ground and into the air, he caught it deftly in his teeth before pouncing on the choking vulture. Crushing it's wings in his firm grip, he drove him to the ground, the sharp dagger at his throat. "Any last words?" He growled, his golden eyes blazing with a twisted pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:51 pm

Amayah was astounded as she viewed the entire display. The smell of blood and flesh everywhere made her slightly hungry, but she didn’t take her gaze away from Urufu. The fight was in his heart, and she liked how determined he was. The flare in his eyes as he tore apart his attackers was brilliant. She most definitely had to make sure she didn’t mess up with him. He was very useful.

Looking at her surroundings she noticed the corpse of the vulture she had killed. His feathers were ruffled and the neck was displaced from his torso, the greasy rotting stench of the bird was over powering. She didn’t like having this around, quickly and quietly she lifted his corpse over her shoulder and threw his body over the building and watched the bird fall like a marionette cut from its strings. After she heard the dull thud she turned back to Urufu.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

With a twisted smirk, it was done. Urufu plunged the blade deep into the jugular of the vulture, decapitating him. Kicking the corpse from the roof, he licked the blood clean from the dagger, before sliding it back into his belt. Turning to face Amayah, it took a moment for him to register her as a friend. His cold eyes returning to their normal, warm golden glow, he smiled genuinely at her. "Glad that's over..." He laughed, taking a few steps towards her. "Now, we have two options... we could leap off this thing and hope to land on the next roof over, or-"

Suddenly, the door burst open from a large kick. Emerging from the shadows was a large Ogre like creature, probably mixed from a lizard and gorilla. Having no idea on how the fuck that could happen, Urufu stepped forward. "Stay behind me." He told her, his eyes no longer warm, but cold once more. "I'll protect you."
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:17 pm

Amayah looked at the creature with a shocked look on face. Without meaning to Amayah blurted, “What the fuck is that?” she had a slight growl in her voice. She wasn’t too certain what was about to go on, but she did not like it. Normally Amayah took orders from no one, but she trusted Urufu. Obediently she stepped behind him and whipped out her jack knife from her top.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:32 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Snarling, the Ogre thing roared before it came barreling towards Urufu, a massive arm with spiked knuckles ready to take him out. Barely moving out of the way in time, he jammed his now-drawn Dagger deep into the creatures ankle. Not a single fuck was given that day. The ogre didn't even notice. It merely spun on it's heels (which drove it a little off balance) and charged for the wolf kid again. This time, Urufu was ready. Waiting for the fist to near him, he pushed it (using it's own momentum) by the wrist, his fingers straight and agile. The beast was redirected into the now-shut steel door, resulting in a massive crash.

Turning to Amayah, he knew this thing might beat him. Then what would happen to her. "Run." He told her simply, before turning his attention to the large being that was facing them again. Raising it's fist, the spikes on it's knuckles shot for Urufu. Cursing, he leaped in the air and spin-kicked. The needles bounced off the steel of his boots and dug deep into the cement.

Looking towards his arm, he noticed the cut he got from the vultures hadn't healed yet. In fact, it may have gotten worse. As the bleeding began to get serious, he growled loudly.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Amayah studied the beasts’ behavior. He simply lashed out; she looked for a weak point while Urufu did his best at fighting it. She strained hard looking at this creature and moving around to look at it at all angles. It seemed to Amayah this thing had no weak points that were visible. It must have something, she looked at it from underneath, every creature has a soft underbelly; at least, most do. She knew it was probably a stupid move, but she decided to go for its underbelly.

She smelled blood, and it wasn’t from the vultures this time, it was Urufu. He was hurt. He had told her to run, but she couldn’t leave him, not now. She couldn’t bear to watch anyone else die, no; she wasn’t about to let this happen. Not again.

“Urufu, NO.” she screamed. With that, she got on all fours and took off at full speed towards the beast, but not to him, around him. She ran behind him and hid behind a ledge. Even if Urufu was to attack the beast from the front, it wouldn’t matter. She had a plan this time, maybe not a good one, but it was better than nothing. Now all she had to do was watch, and wait. Peeking over the ledge she saw Urufu looking at his arm, he was going to keep attacking no matter if he died or not; such bravery. She studied the beast carefully, and mapped out her route to its weak point; only you are going to die today, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Grinning against his will, Urufu was conflicted with two thoughts. On one hand, he truly wanted her to run and be safe. On the other, the fact that she was fighting..no, fighting was pretty hot. Standing up straight, Laughing slightly, Urufu dropped into a low crouch with one arm in front of him, two fingers pointing straight out, palms up while his other arm was straight out behind him, in the same position but upside down. One leg was spread far to the left, his toe holding him in balance while his other was directly on the ground, knee bent. The fact that he was bleeding made no difference.

The beast had ignored Amayah. Instead, it focused on the brat in front of him. Swishing his tail behind him, Urufu waited. He didn't have to wait long. Three short breaths, and the beast leaped for him. At the exact moment the creature closed it's massive hand around Urufu's torso, he spun. Fast. His long fingernails sliced open the creatures skin as he continued spinning. His tail and ears flattened against his body, increasing his speed by reducing friction against the air. His fingers continued to drill into him.

The beast was stunned. What was going on? His blood poured from open wounds caused by this wolf-kids nails. Then... shit. Urufu had stopped spinning. Instead, he merely chuckled and kicked. Straight up. The sharp steel spikes in his boot lodged themselves in the creatures throat. Yanking it out, Urufu laughed loudly. Crouching, he leaped forward as red nectar gushed from the beasts body, both combatants bathing in it at this point in the fight.

His claws outstretched, his jaw wide open, Urufu clamped onto the neck of the beast, ripping and tearing with his adamant fangs as his nails dug deeply into the creatures shoulders. Tearing out one last fatal chunk, he kicked off. Landing neatly on the toes of his feet in a low crouch, one arm was spread out behind him as the other was placed neatly on the ground, his five fingers spread out equally. Only his fingerprints touched the ground, his claws scraping them gently as he landed in a perfect stance.

The beast staggered. Already the light of life was dimming from his eyes. He was so off balance it was actually funny. "Time to find out why I'm Urufu Tatsumaki" Urufu grinned, before leaping into the air and spinning. A mighty kick struck the creature in the side of the head. Because of the way he was off balance, the ogre like ...thing began spinning as Urufu landed on his feet. His knees were bent as were his elbows, each claw poised to slash once more.

It was as if the spin was transferred. What happened next was quite hilarious. The creature began cursing loudly as it couldn't seem to balance itself, until it tripped...

...right over the ledge of the building. Falling down the alley, it's blood splashed in the air moments after it fell, before falling with him. The roof was covered in it. Urufu was drenched. His arm ached, but he was alive. Turning to the direction Amayah was, he smiled towards her. Amayah was alive. All was well.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:29 pm

Amayah crouched on the ledge, listening to the entire thing. It sounded like quite the battle; then she heard foul language coming from what sounded like the beast. Seconds before she peered over her ledge she saw the beast flying over the edge of the building a few feet to the left of her. Blood sprayed over the building beside the one she was on, and splattered all over the alleyway. Oh lovely, she thought; slightly bemused, to herself.

She shook herself off from the rubble that flew around in the fight and climbed back onto the blood drenched roof. She stared at Urufu; he seemed to be alright, no wounds beside the one from the vultures. She got back up and stood on her leg while slowly walking toward Urufu. “Well, well…” she said coolly, looking around at his battle field. She stopped a foot in front of him, not dropping her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:38 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Unfortunately, Urufu hadn't inherited Toboe's stamina. Panting hard, the after math of the battle set in and hit him. Hard. Dropping to his knees, he fell after wards on his face. The warm, sticky blood was hot in his nostrils, stinging with every breath. Closing his eyes slightly, his arm stopped bleeding. Mainly because he was clutching it with enough force to stop the blood flowing in that area. "Can you... can you rip off my shirt, rip it into strips and tie my arm up?" He asked her, his breath low and shallow as he struggled for a moment.

Sitting up, he pulled his shirt off quickly before grabbing his arm again. Laying back down, the warm, red-stained concrete felt kind of nice on his back. An excellent relaxant on his aching muscles. Smiling at her, he licked his lips slowly in order to return moisture to them. With ragged breaths, he continued smiling at her. "I'm glad you're okay..." He said quietly, his eye lids fluttering over his golden eyes.

No, he wasn't dying. He knew that for a fact. He was tired, however. That battle had taken a lot out of him. Later, he would need to retrieve his dagger from the beast's foot. Not now though, now he would rest. Taking a deep, deep breath, he filled his lungs with oxygen before sitting up slowly. A squelching sound filled the air as his back separated from the blood-covered rooftop.

Damn, he had certainly made a mess. Exhaling, he was certainly glad he wasn't going to need to clean this up!
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:58 pm

She glared at his arm, it looked horribly painful. She took the shirt in his hand and tore in three equal pieces. Quickly but gently she tied it around his wound as he began to sit up. She looked at his back, his back and everything was soaked in blood. This was probably very uncomfortable, so she decided to fix that.

Amayah tore off the skirt of her dress and wiped all of the blood off of Urufu. He was tired, he needed rest. She used the piece of her skirt to wipe away the blood off of the ground around Urufu, if he was going to sleep here; it should be somewhat clean. Once she had cleaned the area around him, and Urufu himself, she crouched in front of him. “You alright?” she said softly, before pausing. “Don’t try and protect me again, Urufu. You almost got yourself killed” she added sternly. She sighed gently and curled up next to him. Stupid Urufu…she thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next