Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes Dph2d3

Administrators
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes 2cwjubt

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes 4vpca9

Moderators
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes 1z53vxg

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes 351y4oi

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_vote10Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_voti10Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_vote10Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_voti10Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes 29008654
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes 3WjC
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_vote1010%Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_vote1030%Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_vote1020%Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_vote1020%Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_vote1010%Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_vote100%Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Urufu
________
Urufu

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes Empty
PostSubject: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:56 pm

Ja-Kal
"And with the end shall bring a new beginning... My friends, I will save you all."

The gentle crackle of powdered glass under golden, armored talons was almost lyrical in the desert. Alone, Ja-Kal trudged wearily through the endless desert, his site prohibited by a glass sand storm. Raising his hand to his face, he pulled down the exo-skeleton bird mask over his face, protecting his eyes. Trudging through the storm, the glass was stopped by both his armor and the bandages that he wore tightly wrapped around his lean body. He had to return to the base, however, and this glass storm wasn't helping. Unsheathing the golden wings from the slits on his back, he allowed them to spread their full length. Crouching low, he pawed the ground methodically before leaping into the sky.

Stretching his wings as wide as they could go, he was caught with the glass storm, the powder peppering his armor to no ill effects. Being flung backwards for a bit, he rose high, gliding along the wind bubble until he rose above the glass storm. Gliding towards a ruined pyramid, a smile was etched on his pale face. He was almost home. Good. Rearing into a dive, he shot through the top of the pyramid straight down a chute. The stone tunnel around him was barely big enough for his wingspan to fit through. As the heiroglyphed walls shot past his eyes, he broke into a massive cavern of darkness. Not total darkness, but still quite dark. Many candles littered the area, allowing sight to be used quite effectively.

"Now then... Time to rest.." He murmured to himself, before sliding open a great sarcophagus' lid and climbing inside. Sliding the top back on, the egyptian, rebellous leader shut his eyes slowly. As the darkness enveloped him, he slept. It was a restless sleep, plagued of nightmares from his time with The Watchers. When he woke, he would use these nightmares to fuel his plague against their ways. He would use this hatred of them to stop their goals and rip their hearts out. Crimson on Gold.

Last edited by Urufu on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://paradiseinhell.forumotion.com
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Amayah~
After several days of walking, Amayah was off once more on a journey to find excitement and somehing new. Taking a look at her surroundings she met a dessert-like area, in the distance there was a pyramid. Her eyes twinkled in excitement as she realized she must be in the famous Egypt; she had always wanted to go there.

Walking a little faster, she squinted every now and again over her slightly sore feet. The ground was covered in powdered glass, and some was even floating around in the air. Amayah decided to man up and take it, for the faster she walked... the fastershe would get there, hopefully, alive.

Harimanne .
She smiled brightly as the wind slapped her face and blew her long her as she flew over buildings and water, watching the sleepy world below her. Looking around, she noticed how very far she was from most civilizations now; she was over a dessert. Getting slightly excited over this, she looked down to see any living creatures. Harimanne only saw one tiny straggler, who seemed to be in pain... wondering what was wrong, she followed the what seemed to be a girl and waited in case she needed help.

Caden*
After a whole day of realxing in her sea, Caden decided she needed some fresh air and something fun to do, maybe she could get something to eat besides lame ass kelp; she thought with a slight smile. She had been swimming quickly, she was off to find something worth waiting for. She decided to head South to see what was down that way. Taking off; she was ready for any obstacle that might get in her way.

Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:27 pm

Ja-Kal
"And with the end shall bring a new beginning... My friends, I will save you all."

A gentle snoring echoed in the cavern, resonating from the tomb in which Ja-Kal slumbered. His body was weary from the walk. His wings had long since retracted back inside of his body. Unfortunately, Ja-Kal always slept with one eye open. He was always in a light slumber, waiting to awaken in case of any danger.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Amayah~
About four feet away from the pyramid, Amayah soldierd on... her feet ached as she continued to tell herself 'a little bit more, you are almost there'. Grunting slightly, she looked up and wiped her eyes which stung from the glass storm.

Harimanne .
Watching the girl fight her way through the storm, Harimanne was impressed. This girl was clearly determined to not back down... I wonder where she is going. Looking in the direction of her path, Harimanne's eyes met a rather large, partly destryoyed pyramid. Wondering if she should swoop down and pick up the girl to release her of her pain, she watched the girl drone on.

Caden*
Still fighting the currents, Caden continued her underwater journey. Wondering how much closer she was, she swam up near the surface and jumped up out of the water. Taking a quick glance around she realized she was now past the German Sea and making her way even further south. Falling back down into the water; she painted a sly grin on her face as she knew her destination would come up in a short amount of time. Caden thought it was not fast enough, however, and decided to pick up her speed. Swimming even faster, she dodged bits of metal and other objects in her way as she looked around for something she could maybe grab on her way.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Ja-Kal

Movement. Inescapable movement towards his hideout. At least two people trying to get to him, maybe a third but he couldn't tell. Sighing, Ja-Kal opened his eyes slowly. Sliding the lid off of the sarcophagus, he rose straight up out of the golden coffin and stepped on the cracked ground. Unsheathing his wings, he sighed. "Time to check on the intruders.." He smiled, hoping it wasn't Watcher spies. Leaping into the air, he flew up high through the tunnels and emerged after several minutes into the sky. Thankfully, the glass was no longer flying throughout the air. "Hello?!" Cupping his hands to his mouth, he called out to the two beings approaching him.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:34 pm

Amayah~
She stopped as she eard a voice calling out. Amayah looked around her and saw no one; what the hell? The voice seemed to originate from a higher area than she could see. Looking up into the sky she saw a large black avian; her eyes widened when she saw the avian. Holy shit, that avian is huge; she thought to herself. "Uh, Yes?" she said with some uncertainty.

Harimanne .
She heard a voice say 'hello' and looked toward the sound, it was a strange looking creature; she was tempted to fly over to it. Ignoring the girl for a moment, she made her way to fly over to it... until the girl called out to her. Looking down, she wasn't sure what to do. Harimanne swooped down just a few feet above her and hovered over her. "Hmm?" She said questioningly.

Caden*
On her journey, Caden found a rather large rusty trident near the bottom of the ocean. It was drifting in the currents and she was tempted to take it. Not wanting to carry something that heavy, however; she swum down and stuck it deep into the sand for herway back if she needed it. Smiling to herself, she got back on track and kept swimming.~
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:38 pm

Ja-Kal

Ah.. So there was a ..bat-thing and a Catgirl, was there? That would be no problem. Leaping up high, he spread his golden wings once more and hovered for a moment before diving back towards the earth. He shot like a missile, nearly 100 miles per hour. Snapping his wings open before he struck the sand, he landed gracefully, gently a few meters away from Amayah. "How do you do?" He asked from behind his bird mask-armor. Sliding his wings back into his body, he spread his arms wide. "Welcome to my home."

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Amayah~
Turning her head around rapidly at the vocie of the large avian, she was glad this one was friendly. "Well hello there!" she said happily as she looked over his appearance. "And who might you be?" Amayah asked a little more seriously.

Harimanne .
Looking down at the other avian, she noticed for someone like him; he was friendly. Swooping down, she landed and folded her wings behind her back as well. "Happy to be here" She said sarcastically as she mocked his welcome.

Caden*
Looking around, she noticed she was so much closer now. Getting excited, she did flips and jumped in and out of the water as the land drew nearer.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:00 pm

Ja-Kal

Smiling back at Amayah, he introduced himself. "My name is Ja-Kal." His golden eyes washed over the two softly as he took in every detail that he could about them with his ultra-enhanced vision. Suddenly, the gold hardened. "Well if you don't like my deset, get the fuck out." He sneered at the bat-girl. Holding his hand up, a small dart of fire formed on his finger. "Now play nice Or I'm eating feathered tonight..." He smirked, the fire fading as he lowered his arm. "So what brings you to Egypt?" He turned towards Amayah, a smile once more on his face.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:26 pm

Amayah~
She laughed as the bat girl got told off by Ja-Kal. "Well, I was just taking a walk and ended up here. I must say, I love Egypt!" Amayah told him excitedly as she began to purr uncontrollably and loudly.

Harimanne .
Taken aback slightly by his response, she smirked. He could gve as well as take, and she liked that. "Fine" she said coolly as she ruffled her wings and gazed into his sharp eyes.

Caden*
The land was only a few feet from her now; it was exhilerating! With one last kickof her long legs, she jumped out of the water and landed on her stomach. It was grassy in this part, it was kind of nice. Getting up on her feet, she brushed herself off and looked around. Making her way through the grass, she walked by a dead tree and sat back down for some rest. After all of that swimming, she just needed a break. Caden also kept in mind that she could only be on land for 12 hours, even if she had been in water all day... there was a desert up ahead, that would obviously be attacking the moisture in her body so she could stay alive. She decided to take a quick dip in the water after she was done resting, for now however... she just sat there and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Ja-Kal

Smiling, Ja-Kal nodded. "Oh me too~ I've lived here since.. well, since I was born!" He laughed, his teeth shining brightly from beneath his armor. "Please, come join me in my home?" He asked, his thumb pointed towards the top of the shattered pyramid. Once he got them inside the building, perhaps he could figure out if they were Watchers. He had ways of making them talk. Smirking evilly inwardly, his golden eyes watched Harimanne. She was trouble, that was for sure. But then again... His gaze wandered back to Amayah. Maybe she was just playing... Either way, he would find out soon enough.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Amayah~
"I would love to!" She told him happily as a wide smile stretched across her face, she loved Ja-Kal, he was so nice. Looking at the other avian, she wondered if the girl was toying with him, or she was going to try something. Turning her back to Harimanne, she began to walk forward into the pyramid.

Harimanne
"Alright" she said sloly before following Amayah's steps behind her. Looking into Ja-Kal's eyes as she swept past him, she gave him an evil wink as she walked into the pyramid past Amayah.

Caden*
After a few minutes of ret, Caden slipped back into the water momentarily and then jumped back onto the land. Smiling to herself; she was ready for the excitment to begin. Breaking into a run, she was past the grass and now entering the desert. Choking slightly on how grainy it was here, she ran faster. Up ahead of her she saw a large pyramid with 3 creatures in front of it. Two of them went into it, while the other stayed back for a few moments. Pickingup her pace even more, the ground didn't bother her feet... thanks to her super tough skin.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:04 pm

Ja-Kal

Chuckling, Ja-Kal was about to turn around before he sensed something. The ground was vibrating quite heavily, and his internal antenna were going haywire. Turning towards Caden's direction, his vision picked her up nearly perfectly. "Let's wait here a moment.." He said, motioning in Caden's direction. They might not be able to see her, but that was okay, he could. Walking around them, he paced circles slightly, growing almost worried. There were three of them now. That could get troublesome. If it did, he would have to use his mist technique. It was the only solution.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:16 pm

Amayah~
"Who is that?" Amayah asked him as she turned to hear someone running at them at great speed. She couldn't make out their appearance very well, but she knew this creature was on a mission. "Boy, they sure can run." She said aloud.

Harimanne .
Looking toward the direction of the oncomming creature, she remained in the opening of the pyramid; hiding in the shadows. She wondered if this person was going to attack.

Caden*
Running at full speed, she dug her heels deep into the ground to stop herself a few feet from the three creatures. Panting slightly, she looked up at the golden figure, he was tall and quite eye-catching. "Did I miss anything?" she gasped for air as she drew herself to full height.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:21 pm

Ja-Kal

Ja-Kal boomed with laughter. "Welcome, my aquatic friend. You must be dying in this heat.. Please, come join us in the cool confines." He said, turning and climbing up the ruins again. With every step, his heart beat faster. There were three now... Calm yourself, dammit... Slapping himself mentally, Ja-Kal turned his head over his shoulder. "What's your name, stranger?"

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Amayah~
Walking past Harimanne, she went into the pyramid and followed Ja-Kal. She was beginnig to like him more by the minute.

Harimanne .
Keeping her silence, she followed Ja-Kal as well, keeping her eyes on him.

Caden*
Coughing loudly, it echoed over the long corridors as he looked at the large avian. "My name is Caden." She spluttered, the run had really took a lot out of her.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Ja-Kal

The gaping hole of the tunnel was obvious to him and the rest of the group. Releasing his wings, the golden flight apparatus' spread behind him. "Now.. there's a bit of a drop.. You, Leather-fetishist.. If you would be so kind as to take one, I'll take someone else... Who wants to go down with me?" He asked, holding his armored hand out.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:41 pm

Amayah~
Looking up at Ja-Kal, she got a burst of excitement as she was going to be able to fly! "Can I go with you Ja-Kal?" Amayah asked him nicely.

Harimanne .
Looking at Ja-Kal, she was not too amused at what he had called her. "Yeah, I guess" She said to him in a monotone as she looked over at Amayah. Amayah was determined to go with him, meaning Harimanne would be stuck with the large aquatic oaf, Caden. Sighing slightly, she walked over to the panting Caden.

Caden*
Her eyes widened as she knew what was about to happen. "Uh, alright..." She said somewhat nervously; she did not like the idea of being touched, let alone held.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:44 pm

Ja-Kal

Nodding, Ja-Kal slid behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "It shouldn't take too long to get to the bottom. There's roughly 40 feet from the edge of the tunnel to the ground, so land accordingly. Keep your arms and legs as tight as you can." He explained, before holding onto Amayah tightly. "Ready?" He asked, before stepping off the ledge and falling with the girl in his arms.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:13 pm

Amayah~
"Okay Ja-Kal~" Amayah said happily as she lifted her feet up and curled up her tail like a kitten.

Harimanne .
Wrapping her arms around Caden tightly, she leaned forward and opened her wings "Don't squirm, or I will drop you." She told her sternly.

Caden*
The more she got to know this bat, the less she liked her. As she wrapped her hands around her body, a monster was born inside the stomach of Caden. With every fiber of her being, she wanted to rip apart the bat girl; knowing she wouldn't harm her, she let Harimanne hold her. "Whatever you say" She growled at Harimanne.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:19 pm

Ja-Kal

Holding her in his armored arms, Ja-Kal fell down the pit of darkness, halfblinded by the whipping wnid at his eyes and lack of light. Curving his wings slightly, he began spinning rapidly, which caused Amayah to as well. Shouting exctatically, he was having a great time. Nearing the bottom, he suddenly became much more serious. Curling his wings so he was horizontal with her handing, his arms were still holding her tightly, the golden talons of his hands clasping each other under her lower back. Snapping his wings open, he glided around the cavern for a bit before landing on the ground gently, bending his knees so he wouldn't get hurt. Setting' her down gently, he smiled.

"Welcome to my home." He said, looking around the room. Candles littered the ground, illuminating great walls that were covered in heiroglyphic etchings. His sarcophagus sleeping quarters was off to the side, and was beautifully gold. The ground was slightly cracked, and soft earth. A small fire burned along the wall on the south, completely harmless but providing ample light.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Amayah~
Scraming in joy like she was on a rollercoaster, she smiled as the wind blew her hair. Flying was an incredible feeling... she wanted more of this. As they reached their destination, she was slightly disappointed when he put her back down. "That was fun!" Amayah said excitedly.

Harimanne .
Holding Caden tightly, she flew off after Ja-Kal. The small areas were dark, using her bat-radar, she manevered around ay and all obstacles with ease and landed just behind Ja-Kal. Letting go of Caden, she waited for what he was going to do next.

Caden*
Caden could not enjoy the flight because of the monster embeded inside of her, it wa eating away her insides; if Harimanne did ot let her go soon, they were both going to die. As she stopped and let her go, Caden sighed in relief as she looked around. "Kicking place you got here." She said to Ja-Kal.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:12 pm

Ja-Kal

Nodding, Ja-Kal agreed. "Yes, that always gives me a sense of exhileration." He smiled. "Alright, so... I just need to ask you all a few questions... I'll start with this kitty here since you're closest.. Will you two just go in that back room and wait?" Taking a few steps towards a rock, he lefted the massive stone and hurled it into the hole, sealing it. That was the only exit. Thankfully, The Watchers had given him super strength, which he used in order to seal them off. The rock was fused with the tunnel, it wouldn't be budging any time soon.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:21 pm

Amayah~
Smiling up at him she frowned as she wondered what he meant by asking her stuff. "So.." Amayah started of slowly as it began to get slightly awkward.

Harimanne .
Looking at Ja-Kal, she knew exactly what he was questioning them for, and she was not too happy about it. Keeping her silence, she stood and waited for him to come back.

Caden*
"Well that was weird." Caden said to Harimanne as she sat down to rest her still wear legs.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:24 pm

Ja-Kal

Smiling gently again, Ja-Kal slid his hand over the side of Amayah's neck. He wasn't choking her with it, it was almost like a lover's embrace. "So.. What is your name? Are you a Watcher? Do you have any involvement with The Watchers?" He asked rapidly, the questions shooting from his mouth at rapid fire speeds. He would get to the others in due time.

Back to top Go down

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next