Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 Dph2d3

Administrators
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 2cwjubt

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 4vpca9

Moderators
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 1z53vxg

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 351y4oi

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_vote10Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_voti10Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_vote10Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_voti10Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 29008654
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 3WjC
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_vote1010%Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_vote1030%Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_vote1020%Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_vote1020%Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_vote1010%Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_vote100%Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:29 pm

Amayah~
All of a sudden, he began blurtng out questions. Wondering why he was so hasty, she smiled up at him. "You are the second to ask me about these god damn Watchers. They must be quite the pain in the ass. Well, my name is Amayah, I am not a Watcher, and... what was the last one? Oh! No, I have nothing to do with the Watchers, in fact... I made cntact with a being called the Firefly. I do not know if you know of him, but he gave me fire powers." She finished her rather conversational ramble with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Ja-Kal
"And with the end shall bring a new beginning... My friends, I will save you all."

That was the perfect thing to say. "You met The Firefly? Excellent.. If he let you live.. You're clear. The Firefly is my General in this war against The Watchers.. Alright, Amayah... You're good to go. Nothing personal, I just had to be sure. Please, make yourself comfortable." He smiled, before turning towards where Harimanne and Caden were. "Hey.. Leather fetishist...Your turn." He called, still smiling at Amayah.

Back to top Go down
https://paradiseinhell.forumotion.com
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:34 pm

Amayah~
"It was nice talking to you" She said finally before joining with Caden and sitting down.

Harimanne .
Grumbling words that only she could hear, she walked past Ja-Kal and sat down and waited for what she knew was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Ja-Kal
"And with the end shall bring a new beginning... My friends, I will save you all."

Turning to face her again, Ja-Kal placed his golden talon on her neck just like he did Amayah's. "Alright.. What I'm doing is using my ability to sense vibrations. I'm going to be feeling your pulse to act as a truth-detector.." He explained, his golden eyes boring into hers. "Alright.. What is your name? Are you a watcher? Are you in any way connected to The Watchers?" He asked quickly, noting her eyes if they moved when she answered.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:46 pm

Harimanne .
"Fine." She spat out at him and looked him deep into his golden eyes. "My name is Harimanne, and I am not a fucking watcher." She said in a rather violent tone, she hated that everyone was asking her this. "I am not in contact with any of these watchers in any way; and if I am, I give you permission to eat me" Harimanne said as she rolled her eyes. This was ever so boring.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:50 pm

Ja-Kal

A low growl built up in Ja-Kal's throat. "I told you if you didn't like it to get out of my desert... Now you come into my home and disrespect me like this..." His voice was low and like graval. Nails on a chalkboard echoed from his lips. "Unbelievable.." He sneered, his hand raising from her neck. Bringing it hard across her face, he left a red imprint from the golden armored hand he had. "Now be polite you insufferable little wench.. Or I will eat you. That I swear it.." Suddenly, his eyes softened again. "Hey Caden.. You can come out now..." He shouted towards the shark girl, his eyes sliding over Harimanne and towards the shark girl.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:10 pm

Harimanne .
She gasped as his hand made contact with her snow-white face and left a red mark. "Well sorry for being pissed off over the fact that everyone asks me about these mother fucking Watchers!" she yelled at him angrily. "So don't you dare put a hand on me, I don't give a flying fuck if this is your home or not!" She continued yelling at him, her eyes getting a more intense look as her eyes bored into his.

Caden*
She walked forward as Ja-Kal called her over. Looking at the scene between the two, she decided to not get herself killed at the moment. "I will pass for now." She said with a small laugh as she backed up and sat back down where she was before.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:13 pm

Ja-Kal

Ja-Kal turned back to look at her. "Do you have any idea over who you are speaking with?" He asked slowly, his anger slowly rising. "Caden.. smart idea. I'll be with you in a moment, M'dear." Smiling gently at her, not a trace of anger was visible' on his face. Turning back towards Harimanne, the opposite was true. "Listen here you little bitch. The Watchers are not to be trifled with. I'm just making sure I don't get abducted again. You have no idea what they would put me through if they caught me again. Now speak with me again, I dare you." He said, taking a step towards her.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:20 pm

Harimanne .
"Look, I don't want a fight with you, I know about these Watchers. You know damn well that dealing with them is the last thing any of us want to do, I just want this to be over with and everyone to stop suspecting everyone of being a fucking Watcher or a spy." She said as her anger rose in her very core. They both could not stand one another; and it was clear to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:22 pm

Ja-Kal

Ja-Kal's eyes burned with molten gold. He was so pissed off, his hands were crackling slightly with electricity. "I'm not accusing anyone of anything. I'm just making sure I'm not going to get ganked when my back is turned. Calm the fuck down.." He roared, his wings sliding out from his back instinctively.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:24 pm

Harimanne .
She looked at him with fierce eyes as she said angrily, "Don't tell me to calm down, I have a right to be upset... just as well as them." Harimanne told him as she nodded her head towards Amayah and Caden.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:26 pm

Ja-Kal

Nodding, Ja-Kal agreed. "Damn straight you do. However, you don't have to be so god damn pissy about it." He sneered, nodding back at the other two. "Neither of them are grumbling..." Kicking off into the air, he hovered above Harimanne for a few moments before gliding around in circles.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:33 pm

Harimanne .
"Yeah, not aloud anyway." She said in spite as she looked up at him. Kicking off the ground as well, she flew up near him and faced him again. Getting a little closer to his face, she whispered; "Besides, don't you think if any of us were to kill you, we would have done so by now? Trust me, anyone would have." Harimanne spat and looked straight into his eyes.

Last edited by Amayah on Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Ja-Kal

"You pretentious little whore..." Ja-Kal sneered flying closer to her. "I don't give a fuck if they were thinking it, but they didn't bitch me out for it, now did they? And who knows, maybe you wanted to catch me unawares so my muscles wouldn't be tensed. Maybe you just wanted to knock me out and drag me back to the base camp..." She was starting to seriously piss him off. Maybe he wouldn't just knock her out. Maybe he would full on kill her.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Harimanne .
"Please." she said as she gazed back at him angrily. "They may not have bitched you out, but trust me; I am more than certain the aquatic one thinks as I do... I can tell that much. As for dragging you to the base camp, you aren't even on my list of people I would wish to finish off that way." Harimanne sneered.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:40 pm

Ja-Kal

"Well, I never got a chance to speak with Caden yet, Have I?" He asked her, before moving closer to her through the air. His hands suddenly buzzed inside as he activated his empty palm technique. Without warning, he burst forward, attempting to grab her with an insane speed that he shouldn't normally have.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:42 pm

Harimanne .
Looking at his hand, she knew she would meet sudden doom. "Nice talking to you asshole." She smirked as he grabbed her with electricity running through his body. The lst word was all Harimanne wanted now, laughing sligtly; she waited for it.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Ja-Kal

"Goodnight, wench." Bringing his lips close to her ear, he whispered those ears before letting go. As her heart rate sped up rapidly before dropping, her blood pressure flipped as she was knocked unconscious. Releasing her, he watched her body fall to the ground, where it thudded against the concrete. Lazily, he slid down from the air and landed calmly. "Now then.. Caden, would you mind? I don't think you're a watcher, it's just a formality." He told her, smiling gently once more.

Empty Palm:
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:57 pm

Caden*
Caden bursts out laughing as Harimanne fell like a marionette with it's strings cut. "One second, sir." She told him as she did not know his name. Walking over the the unconscious girl, she kicked her hard in the mouth; making her lip bleed slightly. "'Don't squirm or I will drop you'? Yeah, go fuck yourself you bitch!" Caden growled at her. "Now, what were you saying? Sorry... I had just wanted to do that for awhile." She said with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:58 pm

Ja-Kal

Shaking his head with a large smile on his face, Ja-Kal knelt down to the rocky floor. Slamming his hands against the rock, the rest of the electricity discharged. Standing back up, his smile was once more genuine. "Alright...Let's begin, shall we?" He asked, before placing his hand on her neck. Repeating the same questions, he once more spoke incredibly quickly.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:05 am

Caden*
"Fine with me." She said calmly. "A Watcher? I have no idea what a Watcher is, and as for being in contact with them, I don't think I met anyone along my journey like that." Caden told him with a slight confusion in her tone. "On the other hand.." She trailed off as she looked over at Harimanne. "Are you going to eat that?" She asked him with a lopsided, toothy smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:09 am

Ja-Kal

Nodding as she answered, Ja-Kal grinned. "Your heart rate didn't increase.. until you mentioned eating her... You're in the clear too." He told her, before looking straight up. Closing his eyes for a moment, he smiled. Holding his hand up, he fired off four quick bolts towards the stone that was blocking the tunnel. The rock instantly exploded, sending the rock back down towards them in tonnes of dust. Shaking his head no towards Caden, he gently removed his hand from her neck before pushing her shoulder gently once more, to move her away from some of the falling rock. "I believe my other guest has arrived." He accidentally ignored the question about eating Harimanne.

Urufu Tatsumaki
How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned.
Place and time always on my mind.
I have so much to say but you're so far away.

The great winged wolf flew down the explosion with a green, glowing claymore gripped tightly in his mouth. Landing on the ground, he shook his fur free from dust. His golden eyes met Ja-Kal's as he lowered the blade to the ground, setting it down gently. Shifting back into his human form, Urufu smirked. "Morning, Ja-Kal. The Firefly asked me to bring you this..." He said, indicating the blade.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:17 am

Caden*
Deciding not to bother him again, she just began ripping apart the flesh of Harimanne's neck, it was not half bad for bat meat. Licking blood from her finger tips casually, she ignored the others as she fed herself, she had not eaten like this in weeks.

Amayah~
Standing up quickly, she dodged bits of flying rock as she looked towards the door to see none other than Urufu. "Urufu!" she cried out in sheer confusion. What the hell was he doing here? Looking at the scene, she noticed he had brough Ja-Kal something; a blade, from the Firefly. As this got more and more strange, she looked between the two; hoping for an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:23 am

Ja-Kal

Good, maybe Urufu could help explain. "Alright Urufu... Thank you for the sword.. I believe you and young Amayah here have some catching up to do..." He smiled, a knowing look in his eyes. Her heart rate and his had both skyrocketed when they saw each other. He would leave them alone. Bending over, he lifted the blade from the ground. Testing it's weight, he smiled. It was perfet. Sliding it into the armor on his left arm, the blade stuck out from above his fist now, linked securely. Perfect. "Come, Caden.." He told the shark girl, motioning for her to follow him.

Urufu Tatsumaki
How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned.
Place and time always on my mind.
I have so much to say but you're so far away.

Amayah? What was she doing here? "Amayah~" He cried, leaping from Ja-Kal's side. Landing beside her smoothly, he wrapped his arms around her. "I'm so sorry for what I did..." He whispered in her ear, a large grin on his face. He was so happy to see her again.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:32 am

Caden*
Still eating bits of Harimanne, she looked up at Ja-Kal and was a little disappointed. Wiping the blood from her face, she stood up and followed him "Alright, if I must." She said to him with a chuckle.

Amayah~
She burst into tears as she hugged him tightly. Not bothering to ask him the details of what had just happened, she was glad to know he was okay and that he was back. "It is okay" She choked out. "Where did you go? Are you okay?" Amayah asked him as she wiped her face and straightened her back; she was more serious now. She had a thousand questions to ask him, and those were only two.
Back to top Go down

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next