Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 Dph2d3

Administrators
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 2cwjubt

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 4vpca9

Moderators
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 1z53vxg

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 351y4oi

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_vote10Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_voti10Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_vote10Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_voti10Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 29008654
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 3WjC
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_vote1010%Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_vote1030%Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_vote1020%Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_vote1020%Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_vote1010%Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_vote100%Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Urufu
________
Urufu

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Kihot Khrest
~He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man~

Instantly worried, Kihot surprised himself with the feeling. "Are you okay?" He asked her, his free hand instantly finding itself on her forehead. She was incredibly hot. Complete instinct took his busy hand over, and he was still performing his ministrations on her crotch, fingering her slightly faster with worry.

Urufu Tatsumaki
~This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand~

Watching her eyes flash, he was almost sad that her hand had left. After he was pushed against the wall though, his grin returned. Running his hands through her hair, his fingers deftly weaved through her smooth locks. Hot and stiff, his cock pulsed almost uncomfortably as he allowed the pleasure from her tongue on his thighs to rack his body.

Ja-Kal
"And with the end shall bring a new beginning... My friends, I will save you all."

Being pushed away, his hands fell to his sides before he lifted them up. As she began to lick his crotch, he groaned loudly. "Oh, how I've missed your tongue.." He murmured, chuckling quietly. Running the back of his hand down her cheek, he ran his fingers through her hair similar to how Urufu was with Amayah. Sliding his hand down the back of her neck, he 'accidentally' forced himself into her mouth slightly as he started rubbing the back of her neck. Groaning loudly, he breathed her name quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://paradiseinhell.forumotion.com
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Caden*
I walk down these roads alone and now you're seen here
My feelings that I'm having towards you are perfectly clear (I control this ride)
My devils appetite is tonight and now I'm alright

She couldn't hear him, the pain grew stronger. Screaming loudly, it felt as though her insides were being ripped apart. Her temperature rose higher as the world began to get fuzzy. Looking into Kihot's eyes; she whispered, "I love you...Kihot" as the world turned black, and her body went limp. Caden had passed out.

Amayah.
The paths of glory lead but to the grave

Licking closer to his crotch, she laughed and began licking around it; teasing him. Rubbing his thighs harder, she let out a low growl for no good reason.

Jendayi
I have come to provide thee with structure, I will train you; if thee wishes to join me in our journey to greatness. ~

"I am sure you di-" Jendayi cut off, taken by surprise at Ja-Kal's actions. Putting all of him in her mouth, her tongue moved past her lips and licked above his crotch. Having a snake tongue had it's many advantages, she thought to herself with an inward smile. Grabbing his legs hard, she hissed and purred slightly louder.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Kihot Khrest

Realizing what his fingers were doing, he removed them quickly (but not enough to hurt). Lifting her into his arms, a lone tear slid down his cheek before disappatating in the warm water. Holding her tightly, he kicked off hard. Bringing her to the surface, he laid her gently on the cool, stone floor. He had to keep her cool, that much was true. The water was just too damn cold. "I need to go get help.." He whispered to himself, kissing her softly. "I love you too, Caden.." He whispered in her ear, rubbing her cheek with the back of his hand sadly.

Urufu Tatsumaki

Growling back loudly, Urufu's hands wrapped themselves around the back of her head. "Don't tease, woman." He chuckled, his fingers idly sliding down the back of her neck and shoulders, before he slid his hand up and down her body, going over her shoulder to her chest, where he fondled a breast gently. "That isn't nice.."

Ja-Kal
"And with the end shall bring a new beginning... My friends, I will save you all."

Smiling in content, Ja-Kal's head rolled backwards, his eyes shut gently. "...Jendayi.." He moaned rather loudly, his hands twitching on her head, as he forced himself not to force himself down her throat as far as he could go and fuck her face. "I love you, Jendayi..." He moaned, pleasure coursing through his body like liquid electricity, the whiteness of it gushing through his veins like acid.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:58 pm

Amayah.

"Who said I was nice?" She moaned. Her eyes turned their dark purple again as the old Amayah returned. Gripping his thighs harder than before, her tongue ran up and down his cock slowly. Opening her mouth, she teasingly plced his head in her mouth and glanced up at him.

Jendayi
I have come to provide thee with structure, I will train you; if thee wishes to join me in our journey to greatness. ~

Looking up at him, she winked trying to inform him she said the same. Shoving more of his crotch into her mouth, her hissing began to grow louder; uncontrollably. Moaning slightly, her tongue slipped back into her mouth and around Ja-Kal's crotch once more.

Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Kihot Khrest

Looking around, he noticed on crucial element. They were both naked, and all of their clothing was floating in scraps a few yards away. Alright, so that wouldn't work. Holding his right hand over her left breast, he wasn't trying anything sexual. He was simply trying to feel her heartbeat. It was faint. Alright, time to try something that he had saw once.. a long time ago. Placing his hands on her chest/stomach, he bent over her and parted her lips. Performing CPR, he hoped to ..whatever astral being was out there that something happened.

Urufu Tatsumaki

Moaning loudly, Urufu's hips bucked uncontrollably for a moment before he regained control. "Amayah... please be a good kitty?" He asked her, his golden eyes begging her as he stared into her own purple ones. The heat from her mouth on even just the head of his penis was incredible, and he wanted to throw her to the floor and fuck her right then and there. "I'll be a good doggy afterwards~" He promised, winking as he ran his fingers of his free hand through her hair. Pinching her nipple gently, he rolled it between his thumb and forefinger.

Ja-Kal

The vibrations from her hissing was just too much; it sent him over the top rather quickly. Placing the palm of one hand on the wall beside him to support himself, he found his fist clenching over her hand. Pulling her hair slightly by accident, his head threw back once again as his hips bucked forward. Unlike Urufu, he didn't regain control. "Jendayi.. I'm cumming~" He groaned, before erupting in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:23 pm

Caden*
My feelings that I'm having towards you are perfectly clear (I control this ride)

Feeling his touch, and hearing his previous words, she tried to open her eyes. Caden's eyelids began to move slowly and herface cringed in the effort. Her chest moved up and down from the air being pumped into her, she remained almost immobile.

Amayah.

Her eyes returned back to their green as she began to purr happily. Removing her claws, she rubbed his thighs where she had scratched him. Giving him an apologetic look; she froze... not sure if she should continue.

Jendayi

Not sure whether to move or stay put, she simply looked up at him with a smile in her eyes. Jendayi's eyes widened, her pupils were so large, you could barely see the colour in her eyes. Falling backward just barely enough to call it movement, she moaned loudly.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:35 pm

Kihot Khrest

Movement! That was a good sign. Pressing his lips against hers again, he performed CPR a few more times. After he was sure it wouldn't do anything else, he layed down beside her, cuddling with her. Her fever had gone down some, and now he figured she would need heat or something, and cuddling usually did that. "Caden.. Are you okay?" He asked her quietly, whispering in her ear gently.

Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu smiled at her happily, his fingers moving the bangs from her face. Oh how he loved her face, so beautiful. Suddenly, she looked almost frightened. "Did something... happen?" He asked, finding it slightly difficult to speak with part of his cock still in her mouth. The occasional wave of pleasure still wracked through his body, heating him from the core.

Ja-Kal

Grinning widely, Ja-Kal slowly pulled his crotch from her face. Kneeling down, he kissed her hard. "My turn~" He grinned, before gently pushing her down on her back. Licking her stomach and chest, he slid down her body with his tongue, coating her entire upper body with his saliva before reaching her crotch. Gently prying her legs open, his tongue delved into her thighs, swirling over her pubic mound before lowering slowly, teasing her clitoris with gentle flicks and taps.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:53 pm

Caden*

Her eyes shot open and she coughed hard; like a smokers cough, wheezy and broken. Taking a few moments to catch her breath, she sat up. Feeling still a little too weak, she flopped back down again... still too breatheless to answer Kihot.

Amayah.

Drooping her ears, and looking down at the floor awkwardly, Amayah pulled her head back; removing his crotch from her mouth. Wiping her face with her elbow; she continued gazing at the floor. "Sorry..." She said sadly. Had she hurt him without knowing it?

Jendayi

Closing her eyes as she laid back slowly, she arched her back. Moaning loudly, she continued her uncontrollable hiss... the snake in her was beginning to take over. "Oh Ja-Kal..." Jendayi said slowly. Her every word had a slight his behind it; he was about to find out what happens when the snake takes over... this was somehing new to even her.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:06 am

Kihot Khrest

Lifting her off of the ground after she sputtered, he held her up to his chest. Sobbing quietly into her neck, he kept playing with her hair, moving her bangs out of her eyes. "Caden..." He wheezed, emotions oddly spilling through his body that he hadn't felt since he was 2 or some shit. "Caden, say something to me." He ordered, his voice becoming stern.

Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu was confused. "Amayah? What happened?" He asked her, dropping to his knees. Beside her, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, bringing her close to him. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked her quietly, a pang of fear striking in his chest.

Ja-Kal

Grinning, Ja-Kal took the hissing as a positive sign. Starting from the very bottom, Ja-Kal slid his tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top slowly, savoring her taste before doing it over again. Repeating this once more, he started to slide his tongue inside of her slowly. Rubbing her thighs and sides slowly, he grinned once more.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:21 am

Caden*

Opening her eyes once more, she looked into his eyes. Panting heavily, she coughed again quietly. "I didn't... hear a please." Caden choked sarcastically with a smile. Regaining her strength, she sat up more. "My hero...~" she teased and kissed him gently on the lips.

Amayah.

"No... I thought I hurt you when you said.." Amayah trailed off as she looked back at the floor. What had she done?

Jendayi

A warm sensation grew inher throat that rose and began to sting a lot. Her body began twitching ever so slightly as the hissing got louder. Her eyes began to glow a fiery red as her claws came out and scratched atthe floor. Opening her mouth, she coughed up a large ball of venom that few through the air and landed a bit away from both of them. All Jendayi heard was a sizzling noise, as the venom burned th pyramid slightly and faded out. Doing the best to play it off as it never happened, she only prayed her other snake features would not kick in, she had not yet mastered these fully.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:41 am

Kihot Khrest

Rolling his multicolored eyes, the orbs slid to the top of his face and then back down, quite exaggerated. "Please, then." He smirked, kissing her back softly. "What happened?" He asked, pulling her in closer to him. There seemed to be way too much air in between them for his liking at the moment, and he wanted to fix that. He wanted nothing more then to just hold on to her forever.

Urufu Tatsumaki

Shaking his head, Urufu smiled. Lowering his arms from her shoulder, he held her around the waist. "Trust me... No part of me was in pain." He whispered in her ear, before sliding his head down and licking her neck slowly. Calmly, almost casually, one hand rose from her waist and began to rub her chest, his claws occasionally brushing over the warm flesh. "Not a single part." He repeated for emphasis, still licking along her neck, occasionally leaning over to lick her throat.

Ja-Kal

Ja-Kal just went ahead and took that as a good thing. Sliding his tongue deeper inside of her, he just couldn't seem to get enough of her taste. He positively loved it. Pulling one arm back, he slid a finger inside of her just below where his tongue was currently attacking. Grazing gently with his teeth, he continued to suck and lick on her crotch with a large smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Caden*
Trashed and scattered again, I'm feelin' so low
You waste your breath while fuckin' with me, my blood is so cold
My destination always unknown, I'll find my way there
But you Goddamn Motherfuckers always wasting my time

Her breathing returned to normal as she closed her eyes momentarily. "I don't know... this hasn't happened to me before." Caden said honestly. "It felt like my ribs were being torn apart slowly and viciously." She said with a slightly worried tone. A single tear dropped down her face as she tried to figure out what was wrong with her.

Amayah.

Smiling awkwardly, she felt stupid for thinking he was hurt; maybe it was just instinct. Drooping her ears somewhat sadly, she avoided his gaze. Tilting her head up, she felt his warm tongue sliding across her neck.

Jendayi

Closing her eyes, she smiled sincerely for the first time in years. Before she had spent days on end forcing smiles, but not now. Overwhelmed with joy that she had Ja-Kal; she vowed never to leave him again. Jendayi was truely happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Kihot Khrest

Pressing his forehead against hers, Kihot, wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her onto his lap. "Is there anything I can do for you?" He asked her, his head lowering slightly so he could rub his cheek against hers. She still felt abnormally warm. It made him sad. He had to be able to do something. What if this was his fault? His hand was still coated slightly with a thin layer of their combined juices. What if it was his fault?
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:28 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Gingerly, Urufu brought his hand over to her chin. Pulling her face towards hers, he kissed her gently, his warm lips barely pressing against her own. Sliding around her, he kneeled in front of her, pulling her face up higher, he kissed her harder. His tongue flicked out of his lips and slid along her own slowly, before slipping in between them. Poking her teeth with the tip of his tongue, he smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:34 pm

Ja-Kal

His tongue snaked up her slit, zigzagging slowly in long, smooth movements. Once more coming at her clit, he flicked it gently before wrapping his lips around it and sucking hard. Fingering her faster, his speed picked up considerably, sliding in and out of her quickly. Nibbling incredibly gently on her clitoris, he slowed down his finger. Slowly, he added a second finger to the task at hand. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:47 pm

Caden*
I could've been someone instead of falling flat upon my ass
Dig me now and fuck me later
And sing it to the tune of faggot, faggot, faggot
Ow - dig me now and fuck me later
And sing it with the...
I been denied all the best ultra sex
Molest

"The great Kihot... worried?" She sneered and then she looked into his eyes. Her face fell when she had noticed he was serious. Trying to make it better for him, she licked his forearm and rubbed his hand gently. "So, I have a question for you. Well, more of a comment slash problem for you..." Caden began and chuckled slightly.

Amayah.
A day without you is like a year without rain,
I need you by my side;
Don't know how I'll survive.

Thinking of Ja-Kal, she realized he may wake up from their nap soon and catch them. Rethinking it over, she remembered he was on top of the pyramid and was tightly embracing a female, a feline at that. Wondering who she could possibly be, she shrugged it off and focus on Urufu. Kissing him back gently, she glanced down at her clothes. Just in case, she decided to extend her arm and reach over for her top.

Jendayi

Moaning and purring louder, Jendayi's thought strayed slightly. Beginning to wander off into her own thoughts; she began to wonder about the person she sensed earlier. She could have sworn someone flew by when Ja-Kal was hugging her. She hoped they were not enemies. Besides, if it was an enemy, they would have waited until they saw an area of weakness. If they were to attack... they would have. Trying to snap herself back in reality, her eyes began to glaze over as she was losing the battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:52 pm

Kihot Khrest

Nodding, Kihot closed his eyes and pressed his lips against her forehead. Pulling away, his eyes flashed open with a smirk. "Of course I was worried. Should I not have been?" He asked, smiling. He was just glad she was okay. Licking her neck, his long tongue slid along her drying flesh. "What would that be?" He asked, barely paying attention as he slid his tongue across her throat incredibly slowly.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:57 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu's mind was far from other guys. He was slightly focused on Amayah at the moment. Breathing in her sweet scent, tasting her supple flesh, touching her soft skin.. It made him shiver in excitement and anticipation. Reaching up slightly, his hand slid from her chin and cupped her face as he pulled her closer to him. Pulling her on top of him so she was stradling him, he wrapped his arms around her waist. Pulling his lips away from hers, his eyes focused onto hers. Noticing her arm was moving towards her top, he slid down slightly to grab it for her. Passing it to her, he smiled. Bending his neck down, he slid his tongue across the top of her breasts before pulling away again. Still smiling, his heart was beating against his chest so hard he thought the bones containing it were going to break.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Ja-Kal

Pumping his fingers into her much faster, Ja-Kal's teeth grazed over her lower lips and clitoris gently as his tongue trailed slowly behind the teeth. Noticing she was slightly distracted, he lifted his head from her snatch. "Something the matter?" He asked, his fingering stopping, though his two digits were still second-knuckle deep. Immediately, he began tapping into his beetle senses in order to find the oncoming danger.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:24 pm

Caden*
I could've been someone instead of falling flat upon my ass
Dig me now and fuck me later
And sing it to the tune of faggot, faggot, faggot
Ow - dig me now and fuck me later
And sing it with the...
Molest

"I am not saying you shouldn't have been, I was just shocked someone like you could feel such an emotion." She laughed teasingly before her tongue snaked up and licked his lips. "Well, I hate to burst your bubble..." Caden said slowly as she sat up and turned to sit in front of him. "But we both need clothing, sadly. Not that I wouldn't mind walking around here nude, it would make certain things easier. Battle, for one." She said as she laughed playfully. Looking down into the water, she saw the remains of their clothes. Laying on her back, her legs and feet went up straight in the air as she rolled backward into the water with a soft splash.

Amayah.
A day without you is like a year without rain,
I need you by my side;
Don't know how I'll survive.

Bending forward still, she continued to make way to getting her top. However, she was stopped by Urufu lifting her on top of him as his heart seemed to be popping out of his chest. Surprised by his actions slightly, she laughed. "Good puppy..." She told Urufu teasingly as he handed her her top. Flicking her tail back and forth, she slid her body down slightly and stopped when her crotch met his. Putting her top on with her free hand, she began rubbing his chest with the other as she began to purr loudly with just a hint of a growl behind it.

Jendayi

Emitting small panther roars, her tail slid from behind her and began twitching violently (similar to that of a rattle snake) as her tongue snaked out of her mouth; she hissed loudly. Not hearing Ja-Kal's words, she was focused on enemies. Someone had to be there. She sensed someone. Who was it?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:06 pm

Kihot Khrest

Shrugging, Kihot grinned a toothy smile. "I feel all regular emotions. I just usually ignore most and listen to my scaly instincts." He told her, flicking her tongue back with his own. As she got up, he smiled. Good, she could walk. Admiring her body as she sat in front of him, his hand rubbed her leg casually. Nodding, he realized that. "Yeah.... I know." Watching her flip backwards, he smirked as every inch of her was revealed to him. "Uh... We could always just stay in here until Ja-Kal returns." He suggested, slipping into the water beside her. Sliding his arms around her waist, he pulled her close to him, his cock grinding against her crotch.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:10 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Lowering his hands to her hips, he ground his crotch against hers hard. Burying his face in her cleavage, his tongue bathed along the soft flesh of her breasts. "Woof." Looking up, he whispered this softly. His tail swashed back and forth behind him, before wrapping around the two and pulling her closer to him as he ground her crotch with his harder. "Woof Woof. Bark." He whispered again, his lips moving closer to her own, parted slightly. Pressing them against hers gently, he smiled a genuine smile. He was truly happy here with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Ja-Kal

Sliding out of her, his body pushed up to hers. Holding her closely to him, his body was pushed very tightly against hers, almost protectively. Looking around, his wings slid from his back with an inaudible squelch, the bone-armor covered flight apparati sliding through his flesh as easy as if he were opening them with his arms. "Jendayi... What is it?" He asked more seriously, forcing her to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:36 pm

Caden*
Why have you forsaken me?
In your eyes, forsaken me…
In your thoughts, forsaken me…
In your heart, forsaken me.

"Yes, but... I don't know if that is such a great plan. We should find something. Can you climb?" Caden asked him with a smirk. Looking down at his waist and glancing back up at him, she was not sure how to react to him grinding up against her. "Unless you wanted to stay here. I just had a plan, though... if you are interested." She said with a loud laugh.

Amayah.
I feel it burn inside, burn in me like the rising sun
Lifted into the sky, took away the only thing I loved
I know after tonight all your power crumbles in my arms
So don't worry, I'll be fine, when my life ends, I'll leave this scar.

The cat in her took over as he whispered to her. Purring loudly, she began kneeding his chest gently, barely touching him. Meowing softly, she began licking his neck slowly with her barbed tongue. Laughing slightly at the noise her tongue made on his flesh, she continued licking him slowly. "M-meow." She said slowly with a slight hesitant pause. Closing her eyes, she accidentally let out a long meow; like that of a cat in heat.

Jendayi
”I have come to provide thee with structure, I will train you; if thee wishes to join me in our journey to greatness.” ~

Her head turned in Ja-Kals direction as he forced her head over. Looking behind him, she sat up at an alarming speed. Backing up about an inch, her tail flew up and flicked behind her violently; still shaking hard. "Ja-Kal... sssomeone is here." She hissed her s by mistake. "Ja-Kal..." Jendayi said his name with a hint of fear in it. Her hands began to heat up incredibly as she looked around to find the source of the presence she sensed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes   Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:53 pm

Kihot Khrest

Nodding, Kihot pushed away from her and slid over the edge of the pool. Sitting on the cold, wet ground, he smiled. "Of course I can climb. Where did you want to go?" He asked her, his tail swishing beside him, scraping water along the edge back into the pool. Flexing his hand, his sharp claws glittered in the little lighting. He could easily crush through the soft stone of the cavern with these, and scale the walls, no matter the sheer, vertical climb.
Back to top Go down

Shatter The Floor (open) Rated X for Much Sexual Content and other mature themes
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next