Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. Dph2d3

Administrators
The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. 2cwjubt

The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. 4vpca9

Moderators
The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. 1z53vxg

The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. 351y4oi

The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_vote10The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_voti10The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_vote11 
Lonewolf
The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_vote10The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_voti10The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. 29008654
The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. 3WjC
The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_vote1010%The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_vote1030%The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_vote1020%The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_vote1020%The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_vote1010%The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_vote100%The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. Empty
PostSubject: The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence.   The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:12 am

He walked through the metal nest, that was the nickname he had given the biggest city in his state, Arizona. He was raised and born inside this state, he grew up on farm land, in between Tuscon, Arizona, and Phoenix, Arizona. What were the chances that his first home after the apocalyptic end as a boy and a new beginning as an avian creature would start.

He was searching through the downtown district of Phoenix looking for any suitable metal, he was thinking of taking some off of an old building, but reconsidered thinking how much weight would be coming down on his tough nails at once, he still needed a hand. With no medical items around yet, everyone needed to be careful.

He finally came across a stop sign it seemed completely untouched from the blast, other then a twisted mangled top were the sign had been half ripped off. He took a brick from a near by building and beat the rest of the sign off before trying and succeeding after an hour, cutting off the mangled metal of the pipe. He now had a long and suitable item, now he just needed something heavy enough to crush or something hot enough to metal it into a weapon for him. He smiled, he had found what he was looking for, a second weapon to use if his dagger ever became damaged.

All he knew now was that it was mid-day, that the sky was blanketed with black clouds, they were always there, and when they left, the end of this would come, and they could start rebuilding this world. Hopefully. He just smiled at the sky and continued walking through the city, the small gaps the sun came through was all this trained scavenger needed to see.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence.   The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:48 am

Nariko had found himself in a very warm place. He was definitely a long ways from home. Temperatures never got this high where he was from. Nariko would just have to deal with it though. He kept walking, and eventually got to a city. Or at least, what remained of a city. Most of the buildings were in pretty bad shape, and there were even some fires burning here and there. There were quite a few smells here, but none interested him too much.

There were a few signs on some of the buildings. After a bit of investigation, he decided he must be in Phoenix.

"Arizona, eh? No wonder it's so hot."

Nariko's stomach growled, making him notice that he was hungry. He walked around for a bit, looking for some food. He roamed around for a bit, but couldn't find anything. Being hungry was just another part of life though, he could live with it.

The heat was starting to bother Nariko slightly. He would need some water pretty soon. Giving up his search for food, he began looking for something to drink. Water was more important and easier to find anyway. Looking around, he found a house. It didn't look like it would collapse, so he went inside, and found what he had been hoping for, a sink. Turning the handle, water began pouring out. Without worrying how clean it was, he stuck his head sideways into the sink and drank from the pouring water.

Feeling refreshed, he went back outside and began looking around once again.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence.   The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:06 pm

Amayah had been walking around for days exploring, she then came to a really hot area. Is this the famed Arizona I’ve been looking for? She thought excitedly. She sniffed around, a canine? Could this be Nariko, she thought hopefully. “NARIKO?” she shouted. “HELLO?” this may be a risky move, but she couldn’t help this; she wanted to see him again. Hopefully there were others around that were friendly too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence.   The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:16 pm

He had had his fun, and he had heard the female yelling clearly echo through the long dead city. He had climbed up one of the remaining skyscrappers of pheonix, or what was left of it. From the top of it he smiled he had found either pray, or friend, who could provide him food. He watched, knowing he would find more in waiting for this Nariko person to show up.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence.   The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:23 pm

Nariko was walking around outside, when he stopped. Somebody was screaming his name. Who the hell was screaming his name in the middle of Arizona? Who would even know his name in the middle of Arizona? He started walking towards the sound, sniffing the air as he went. He could smell a feline, female... Could it be? How did she find him here? He turned a corner, and saw her standing there. Walking over, he greeted her.

"Hey. When did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence.   The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:38 pm

“Awhile ago, how’s it going Nariko?” she asked coolly as she began to purr once more. She adored the heat here, she loved hot places. She didn’t care what Nariko thought of it, but after she spoke she began rolling around and playing in the sand. Dust flew around her as she meowed and purred, not even registering Nariko was watching her and possibly thinking she was insane. To be honest, she was in a good mood, and wanted to just have a good time exploring and playing. If that was weird to him, or anyone, so be it; she thought evilly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence.   The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:23 am

He just sat there watching the two, catching every word, and every movement, he was prepared for anything, he didn't want to have trouble in his town, his home, yet he knew this was food, even if he knew one of them, and that one knew the other, he was hungry here in the middle of the dessert, not much grows, especially in radioactive soil. He waited then stood up. He spread his wings out and made shade of them both, then he fell. He stopped about an inch from the ground, using one mighty flap of his wings to stop himself, then he looked up at teh two, and cocked his head. "Hello" was all the introduction he gave.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence.   The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Nariko had been sitting, whilst talking with Amayah. Her cheerfulness was rubbing off on him, making him slightly more happy then he already was. Then a being had showed up, some sort of avian. His greeting was short and simple.

"Hello."

Nariko stood up. He hadn't smelled this being at all. He didn't exactly look the friendliest either. His right hand crept behind him, confirming that he still had his dagger, and that it had not fallen out at some point. Keeping his hand behind him, ready to grab it at any time, he looked at the person.

"Hello."
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence.   The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:36 pm

Amayah had noticed the two exchanging greetings; it was a boring and simple greeting. “Hi there!” she smiled up at the bird. “Don’t smile or anything, ill pay for the stitches.” She laughed loudly at her own lame joke. She looked over at Nariko, he looked grave. Amayah knew he was ready to fight if need be, there wasn’t going to be a fight on her watch. “Now children, don’t fight” she said sarcastically as she put both her hands on her hips. She was making a joke out of all of it; but to be honest, she was serious. She didn’t want a fight, not today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence.   The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:23 am

He just stood their were he was he finally moved out of his crouched position and took a stonger look, especially when he spread his black wings out to their fullest length though he did pull them in fast doing that just to stretch them, "Hello, I am Ryokoshky Takeda, nice to meet you both, oh yes, you both have entered my domain." He looked up to the two with a sharp eyed smile. Not a murderous smile but a sharp one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence.   The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Metal Bird trap...... Open to anyone,!!!Fight!!! POSSIBLE DEATH!, Rated M, death. blood, violence.
Page 1 of 1