Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] Dph2d3

Administrators
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] 2cwjubt

whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] 4vpca9

Moderators
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] 1z53vxg

whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] 351y4oi

whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_vote10whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_voti10whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_vote10whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_voti10whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] 29008654
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] 3WjC
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_vote1010%whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_vote1030%whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_vote1020%whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_vote1020%whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_vote1010%whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_vote100%whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] Empty
PostSubject: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:49 pm

Kato was waiting he was on a roof he was hungry. He was crouching it was a two story building. It was raining softly no lightning or anything. he waited he wanted someone to come by. A avian flew low to the ground probably looking for food to. To bad hes gonna die Kato thought. Kato waited for the perfect moment the avian was flying slow enough that when he was about to enter Kato's range. Kato jumped off the building claws extended. he landed on the avian who fell and cushioned the blow for Kato. Kato place a foot on the avian back of the right shoulder and pulled on the head it came off cleanly and pretty quickly. He threw the head away he hated the head and then he started to feast.

He was full after half of the body the top half was gone on the avian. "thank you for your time" he said jokingly. He spotted a water bottle which he grabbed and filled 75% with the blood and 25% of the avian water supply and then he capped the water bottle and walked away. he was full for now that avian was yummy he thought.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:20 pm

Harimanne .

Taking in a deep breah of air, Harimanne looked around at her surroundings. Ruffling her wings she peered over the edge of the large three story building she was sitting on. Throwing herself off of the side; she dived to the ground. Just prior to meeting her death; she opened her large wings at full spin and flapped hard. Swooping around buildings and trees, she decided to take a look around.

Suddenly, the oh-so-familiar scent of blood slapped her in the face hard. Someone had met their doom. Her stomach growled like a lion as the scent got stronger. Flying nea the scent she saw a dead avian surrounded in a pool of blood; or at least, half an avian. Someone had been around and taken what they needed, now, it was her turn. Letting her feet dangle, she landed and looked around for anyone; not seeing anyone who could be dangerous, she bent over the avian and licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:10 pm

Kato was walking away when he decided to look back and see if he left something. He walked over and turned the corner and spotted a avian he leaned against the wall deciding what to do he put a hand on his sword just in case if it would be needed. He decided to wait for as long as is needed time didn't matter to him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:17 pm

Harimanne .

Sinking her teeth into the dead avian she ripped off a large chunk of meat and swallowed it whole; it was delicious. Grinning slightly she bent back down for more as she heard a noise behind her. Was someone there? Turning around she saw another avian. Wiping her mouth of blood, her hand slipped down in her boot to make sure her whip was still there, confirming it was, she rested her hands by her sides... waiting to pull her weapon out at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:21 pm

Kato saw that she noticed him. "go ahead finish it ill be here when your done "he said with a grin. "and don't worry i already ate I'm in no mood and have no reason to attack" he said. keeping his hand on the sword handle you never know when someone feels like having fox bird.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:25 pm

Harimanne .

Not sure if she wanted anymore, she left the corpse alone for a moment as she slowly walked forward to him. She was not sure what it was about him, but she wanted to find out more about this interesting creature. Ruffling her wings, she stopped a foot in front of him and threw him a sloppy smile. Placing one leg in front of her, she bent down with one hand on her back; with the other in front of her. Giving him a low bow, she didn't drop her eyes from him.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:29 pm

Kato was surprised what the fuck he thought. "um hello to you to?????" he said weirdly. he decided to move the hand away from the sword but he was ready if she attacked. He gave a small bow carefully not hitting head to head. Shes not normal he thought .
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:32 pm

Harimanne .

Straightening her back she whispered, "Hello" in a hollow tone as she looked deep into his eyes. She wondered what it was that was so attractive to her, there was something unusual about this male; she thought mysteriously.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:37 pm

He was still kinda shocked about the whole bowing thing."So I'm taking it your not hungry anymore" looking at the avian he left back there. He didn't want her to go hungry.she was being a tad bit strange but then again we are in a world where cat hybrids have fire powers and not exactly 21st century population. oh well ill accept her anyway she seems nice.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:39 pm

Harimanne .

Shaking her head 'no' she continued looking at him. She smelled something odd abou this avian... he had the distinct scent of a mocking bird... but there was something else; something strange. Looking athim up and down, she tried like a mad woman to find out what was so different about the boy.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:50 pm

She was finding something weird about him. she looked like a mad woman. He scratched his left fox ear. This was starting to get uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:53 pm

Harimanne .

Giving up on the mystery for now, she gave him a smile as she motioned him to come forward.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:01 pm

He took a step forward knowing if she wanted him dead she would have done so already or attempted. He remembered his survival tactic note where weapons are located. He saw her reach for her boot when she saw him so something was there maybe a blade. Oh well he thought not like she would try to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:07 pm

Harimanne .

She walked up to him and smirked evilly before whispering, "Want to go for a ride?" she asked him nicely. She loved to fly, and she thought it would ease the tension if they were up in the air.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:10 pm

"ok" he said he hasn't flied in a while. Kato extended the black wings and jumped up and wited maybe 10 ft. in the air.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:15 pm

Harimanne .

She smiled brightly as she pushed off the ground with ease; she opened her large wings at full span, wth one mighty flap, she was in the air. Looking up at the male, she soared upward to him and screeched excitedly as the wind blew her hair slightly. "Catch me if you can." She told him in a low voice as she took off flying ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:20 pm

Kato let out a chuckle and chased after her except on difference at the first few buildings he flew at the building and bounced off it giving him a boost. He liked playing games like this since he never did ever before. He hoped he would win.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:25 pm

Harimanne .

Flapping her wings slightly harder, she did flips and rolls in the air as the wind picked up a tiny bit; she smiled brightly. Laughing to herself; she thought of what he was doing. Looking back, she wondered were he had gone.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:32 pm

Kato got her he decided running on all fours would be faster he flew down and bounded forward and launched off above the avian and he tapped her shoulder. "gotcha" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:37 pm

Harimanne .

She gasped as she looked up to see the boy above her, smiling. Harimanne laughed as she hovered in front of him and stopped him. She wrapped her arms around him into what humans called a 'hug'. "I guess I have you now." She replied with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:43 pm

Kato chuckled and hugged her back. It may have been like the fifth hug with a other human or part human in his whole life his parents sucked. "I guess you do" he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:46 pm

Harimanne .

Being close to this boy really made her happy, and he clearly liked it too. Smiling widely, she tightened her grip a little and looked into his eyes. "Now what?" she asked in delight.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:59 pm

Kato thought for a second "a good place to start is hi my name is Kato what is yours?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:01 am

Harimanne .

"I am Harimanne" she told him as she let him go. Swooping down back onto land again, she looked up at him and waited for him to come back down as well.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:05 am

Kato landed silently on the ground with a grin. He was happy about a lot of things one of them being his new pal Harimanne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]   whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats life without a good fight?[rated T for blood and possible language]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next