Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) Dph2d3

Administrators
Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) 2cwjubt

Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) 4vpca9

Moderators
Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) 1z53vxg

Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) 351y4oi

Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_vote10Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_voti10Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_vote10Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_voti10Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) 29008654
Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) 3WjC
Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_vote1010%Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_vote1030%Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_vote1020%Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_vote1020%Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_vote1010%Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_vote100%Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) Empty
PostSubject: Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)   Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:50 am

The firefly

The firefly looked around. So, he was in Egypt was he? Nothing remained of this land but small mounts of broken glass. And besides that, a flat plane of broken glass. I suppose I'll make something out of glass for the rebellion. He said heading down to land. Upon touching the ground, he felt the hard crackle of breaking glass beneath his feet. But luckily, thanks to the padding on his feet, the glass did not come into contact with his skin.

The firefly hadnt had a student to teach in a while. This half upset him. He hoped someone worthy of accessing the fire power would find him in Egypt.

Last edited by Chikiba on Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)   Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:59 am

~Kurochi~

Kurochi was wondering aound in egypt trying to find something to do. It was hot outside, and Kurochi was pretty sure she could see a bug hybrid that was on fire up ahead. Kurochi started to fly faster while screaming HELLO, HELLO PERSON ARE YOU ON FIRE.... Kurochi only hoped the fire around the hybrid was just a vision she was seeing because of the heat. Kurochi did not like seeing people suffering from things, even worse Kurochi hates when people die for no reason....
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)   Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:13 am

The firefly

The firefly turned to the shouting hybrid. Looking around at himself, he saw no fire. Was this person crazy? He wondered. Forming two fireballs in his hands, he shot them at the flying hybrd. Staying where he was, he waited to see if it fell. He formed two fireballs behind his back. Just incase he had missed.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)   Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:22 am

~Kurochi~

Kurochi doged the 2 fireballs that the hybrid had thrown at her and screamed "Wait, dont shoot me, i have been in this heat for a long time now, and i must be seeing things" and then Kurochi stopped flying forward and just stood there hovering over the ground. Kurochi did not want to get any closer, in fear of this hybrid killing her...
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)   Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:30 am

The firefly

Opening his wings, he flew towards the hybrid. Stopping just in front of it, he saw that it was a female bat hybrid. Ignoring asking what her name was, he looked dead in her eyes and asked; "Are you with the watchers?" His eyes narrowing as he finished his question. Hopefully, she would be wise and say the truth. Otherwise...
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)   Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:34 am

~Kurochi~

"No, And i do not want to be with them" said Kurochi..." I like your fire abilities, my friend Okomi has them to" said Kurochi in a cautious tone.... Is this the firefly that okomi has told me about thought Kurochi as she waited for a reply from this new hybrid...
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)   Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:40 am

The Firefly

He looked at her while she said her response. She looked and sounded sincere. "Alright he said. Lifting grave expression off his face. Extinguishing the two fireballs in his hands, he removed one from behind his back to shake this new hybrids hand. "What have you came here for then? He asked. "Okomi, Ah yes, I remember him well." He said with a chuckle. "So you know whom I am then?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)   Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:42 am

~Kurochi~

"Yes, i know who you are, i have come here to learn the art of manipulating fire within the body" said Kurochi in a happy tone while shaking the Firefly's hand. Kurochi was happy that the Firefly was not going to kill her, well she thought he would not kill her.....
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)   Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:50 am

The firefly

"I see. And your name?" He asked, letting go of her hand. Not waiting for a response, he headed back down to where he had collected a pile of glass. He had to make something for the rebellion. But what would he make? Ja-Kal already had a sword....I know, I'll make him a shield of hard glass. He landed on the sharp glass ground. Building fire up within his body, he aimed the fire at the pile of glass. It started to melt down into a pile of hot wax glass. Because the Firefly had control over fire, he was able to touch the melted glass without feeling a pinch of pain. He began to mold the edges into a heart-type shape, but instead of a bump at the top, he made it straight. He set it down on the ground and waited for it to cool.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)   Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:55 am

~Kurochi~

"My name is Kurochi Kimura" said Kurochi as the Firefly flew away Kurochi folowed him. As The Firefly was making the Shield looking thing Kurochi was amazed that the Firefly had such incredible control over fire, and that he could touch the scortching hot glass without pain...well so it seems that he had no pain.....
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)   Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:00 am

The firefly

The firefly smirked as he stole a glance at the young girls face. She was amazed at his powers, and to be honest, he was showing off just a little. "Alright, so your name is Kurochi. And you've come here seeking me for to learn fire powers, am I correct?" He asked picking up the now cooled down shield. Turning it over, he saw that some jagged stray glass had become imprisoned in the already solid glass. That was actually a good thing, for it acted as a weapon now as well.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)   Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:05 am

"yes that is exactly why i am here" said Kurochi in a happy tone. She liked the Firefly he was nice, she was surprised that he hadnt just killed her in the first place but she was happy he didnt. "Nice shield, you are look like you are good at black smithing to" said Kurochi....
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)   Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:10 am

The Firefly

"I see. Well, In order for me to give you the powers, you must first demonstrate your skills to me. Convince me that you are indeed worthy to obtain this power over fire. For I do not just give it out willingly. Then I will decide on if I will give it to you or not."
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)   Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:13 am

"Ok, but with all this glas around here, it may be hard" said Kurochi getting a little excited. Kurochi started flying around really really really really fast to show the firefly her speed skills. "How could i show you my fighting skills, there is no one around here that i could use as a fighting dummy" said Kurochi
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)   Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:21 am

The Firefly

"You could use me, or just use the sky as a target." He said with a grin. Watching her swerve around like that, made him a little dizzy. But there was no denying, that flying was one of her greatest strengths. He wondered what shed choose, him or the sky. He began to grow a little excited himself. The first time in his life.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)   Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:25 am

"I think ill choose...........You". yelled Kurochi as she begain to grow more excited. Kurochi flew toward The firefly sending a few punches to his head. Then she flew behind him and did a triple spin kick to the Firefly's head. Kurochi liked the Firefly very much now.....
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)   Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:34 am

The Firefly

The firefly watched as Kurochi headed for him. He willingly accepted the blows to his body. "My Turn." He said in a low tone. Intensifying the heat within his body, he let a circle of fire leap around him. This acted as a barrier AND a weapon at the same time. Levitating off the ground some, he headed towards Kurochi two fireballs clutched in each hand.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)   Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:38 am

As the firefly flew towards Kurochi Kurochi decided to fly up and fake a kick to the head and then punch his gut. After Kurochi tried to punch the firefly's gut she flew behind him trying to stay away from his fire. "Oh god." said Kurochi "You not going to." "Kill me are you." asked Kurochi....
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)   Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:54 am

The Firefly

Out of nowhere, He felt a pain enter his gut. Where had that come from? He wondered stopping to look for Kurochi. Seeing her behind him, her flew upwards and giving a quick glance to see if he was positioned right, did a back flip in the air. As he began to fall, he shot streams of fireballs at Kurochi. Hopefully, this landed at least ONE hit.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)   Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:57 am

Kurochi dodged all but one fireball, the fireball that she did not dodge hit Kurochi's Femur. "Ahhh, Damnit my leg". screeched Kurochi as she clutched her leg in pain. Damnit, i am going to die here thought Kurochi. Kurochi's lg was burnt and it burn marks all over it.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)   Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:05 pm

The Firefly

Turning right side up, The firefly smirked seeing as one of his fireballs and hit the girl. "Well then." He started walking up to her. "You are a formidable opponent. You will require a good amount of training, but afterward, your skills should be extremely strong. I will bestow my power onto you. You deserve it, well done." He finished. Bending slightly, he wrapped a cloth around the girls wound. Clasping it with a piece of wood, he added. "The wound shouldnt get infected now.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)   Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:12 pm

"Thank you". Said Kurochi. YESYESYESYESYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.Bommed into Kurochi's head. "I will come see you again soon". promised Kurochi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)   Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flicker on the glass, angry flames (Firefly thread for okomi only)
Page 1 of 1