Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 Dph2d3

Administrators
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 2cwjubt

Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 4vpca9

Moderators
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 1z53vxg

Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 351y4oi

Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_vote10Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_voti10Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_vote10Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_voti10Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 29008654
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 3WjC
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_vote1010%Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_vote1030%Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_vote1020%Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_vote1020%Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_vote1010%Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_vote100%Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:31 pm

Letting her hair fall over her eyes so Furai wouldn’t see her tears, she walked along beside him. “Alright, Furai” she said as the corner of her mouth twitched; almost a smile. Her tail swayed back and forth as she walked, it was nice having a friend like him.
Back to top Go down
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:23 pm

Furai took cautious, dusty steps as he led Amayah through the broken roads. The area was silent, which made the small sounds of Amayah and Furai's footsteps resonate around. The sky was getting darker, meaning they were walking deeper into the night. The moon started becoming less noticible under the shroud of radioactive clouds floating above.

Looking ahead, Furai noticed that there was a giant line of toppled buildings, which had rocks falling down bit by bit as the wind hit it. On top of the toppled buildings stood what looks like it was once a skyscraper, piled high with glass shards all over the place, and metal bars. "If we erm...get to the top of that, d-do you think we'd be able to see the whole city?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:57 pm

“Not sure, do you want a boost?” she asked in a small voice. Amayah knew he couldn’t fly and she knew that she could climb extremely well, and had no troubles carrying any extra weight. “I mean, if you want to…of course” she finished with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Furai's pale green eyes glistened with bliss as he nodded swiftly. "Y-Yeah!" the young teen shouted in glee--until he caught himself talking a bit loudly, and then threw his hands over his mouth and looked down, embaressed.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:38 pm

Smirking slightly, she extended her snow white hands towards the boy. Waiting for him to take it, she looked into his lovely green eyes and smiled warmly to him.
Back to top Go down
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:04 pm

Looking back up, Furai jumped a bit to see a hand there that wasn't before. Not too long after, however, he smiled and grabbed it happily. "Th-Thank you~" He said politely, happy to see someone would help him up.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Amayah.
A day without you is like a year without rain,
I need you by my side;
Don't know how I'll survive.

Grabbing his hand tightly, (not tight enough to hurt him) she placed her free hand upon his back and lifted him onto her back. Waiting for him to situate himself so she could give him a piggyback-like ride, she smiled. "Hold on tight, Furai." Amayah said with a genuine laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:14 pm

By involunteery habit, Furai squirmed a bit when he was picked up. He got himself comfortable and situated well enough to be able to hold on and then looked in Amayah's direction. "R-Ready when you are," He said a bit shakily. He tried to pull out any and all courage that were in his inner reserves to do this. He was a bit surprised, though, he had to admit, at the strength that someone as small as Amayah has.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:17 pm

Amayah.
I feel it burn inside, burn in me like the rising sun
Lifted into the sky, took away the only thing I loved
I know after tonight all your power crumbles in my arms
So don't worry, I'll be fine, when my life ends, I'll leave this scar.

Lifting him up a tad bit higher with ease; she smirked. He was not all that heavy for a male, a nice change of pace. Digging her claws deep into the siding of her building, she laughed slightly to herself; what a joke this building was! One step after another, she began to ascend the building with Furai on her back. She could get used to this kind of adventure.
Back to top Go down
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:33 pm

Furai looked around with awe as they reached higher hights, still keeping himself tightly clung to Amayah. They were going so high and so fast---at least, to him. *Will I...Ever get to fly this high?* He thought silently to himself, growing a bit of a self-esteem deep within--even if he's not aware of it yet.

Smiling, Furai couldn't wait until they made it to the top. He, though, hoped he wasn't being a burden to Amayah. It was only impulse of his humble nature that he asked that, too, to Amayah. "I-I'm not being a burden, r-right?", he stuttered the words, but they came out without hesitation for once. He was truely growing a bond with the cat-girl named Amayah--at least, that's how he saw it.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Amayah.

Still making her way to the top, there was only a few feet more to go. Her ears twitched instinctively as he spoke to her in his shaky, hesitant voice once more. "Oh not at all, Furai! I rather like climbing. With you on my back, it provides a challege for me. I LOVE a challenge. ~" Amayah said with a large grin on her face as she chuckled. Continuing her climb, there was hardly a foot left; the tips of her claws on her right hand just barely touched the tip of the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Hearing those words enlightened the self-esteem deprived teen, so in return he couldn't help but say, "Hooray~!" with nothing but glee. Looking back down, he retracted his head back upwards and tried to hold in the startled reaction he wanted to let loose. They were still climbing, and so high up. He figured it'd be smarter to just wait until they are on the top, and able to sit to look down. He did have slight fear of hights, ironic to his being part bird, so looking down while still moving up was a bad move. Well, at least, this high up.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:12 pm

Amayah.

Reaching up a little higher, she grabbed the ledge and pulled herself up. As she pulled up, her stomach caught onto a piece of glass from a broken window below her, she had not realized it was there. Grunting slightly, she thought of Furai, she could not fall with him. Trying to ignore the pain, she crawled over the ledge as she stumbled forward and smacked her stomach onto the hard cement of the buildings roof. Waiting for Furai to get up, she faked a warm smile as her hand darted towards her stomach. Good going, fuck up; Amayah told herself angrily as she helf her fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Furai was happy that they made it to the top, but he didn't let it get to him too much. He knew how high they were--so he held in the impulse to jump up and down with glee. Instead, after Amayah reached the top, the winged boy rolled off of Amayah carefully and looke down at Amayah with a smile, thanking her another couple times. He was as grateful as can be. One might say he was probably just overexaggerating, but not with Furai. It wasn't exaggeration, it was his true feelings. After all, he was always shunned, isolated, and lost anything close to him in his previous life. Amayah brought him a reason to feel happy living this life.

Amayah's attempt to hide her injury was also ver yeffective. Furai was completely oblivious to her wound. Because of his cluelessness, he couldn't help but ask, "So why are you just laying there? Wouldn't it be nicer if you could sit up?" He shrugged and figured she might be tired, or something. His optimism surely is blinding.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:20 pm

Amayah.

She smiled as he jumped up and down with glee. She welcomed him after every time he said thank you, she was glad he was happy. Her ears drooped slightly as she winced when his back was turned. When he turned around, she painted the same fake smile on her face as he spoke. "Sit up? I- yeah, yeah okay." Amayah said to him, a little hestitantly. As she forced herself up, still holding her wound, she grunted and fell back down. Amayah could not help it, it stung like a bitch. Hoping he did not see her, she tried again to get up.
Back to top Go down
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:55 am

Amayah's many attempts to shroud her injury finally dropped. Furai caught Amayah's drop in the corner of his eye and a worried face planted on his face. "A-Amayah..?" He said, worrying for his friend. "What happened? W-Was it my fault? I-It's not too bad is it?" He didn't overexeggerate his words, but only because freaking out at a high spot would be a very retarded idea. Had they been on the ground, he'd be running around like a headless chicken.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:31 pm

Amayah.

Her face fell as he realized she was wounded. Fuck, she thought miserably. Deciding faking it was no longer possible, she looked up at him, still clutching her wound. "No, it was not you." Amayah said comfortingly. "I just scraped my stomach on some glass hanging off of the building. I wil be fine. ~" She told him soothingly. In her head, however, she rethought her words. Am I alright? Amayah was no longer certain if that statement was true as she glanced down quickly at her now blood-stained hand left hand.
Back to top Go down
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:54 am

Furai bit his lip with a bit of guilt. He was the one who wanted to come up here to begin with. "A-Are you sure?" He said, slowly calming down a bit. Wondering if ther ewas anything he could do, he took a glance around for something, anything. ... Like there would be anything up here, though. He let out a sigh, and kept thinking of anything he could do--which really was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:53 pm

Amayah.
You'll die as you lived
In the flash of a blade
In a corner forgotten
By no-one
You lived for the touch
For the feel of the steel
One man and his honor

She looked up at him and smiled. Deep in his eyes there was distinct emotions. Worry, fear, and hopelessness, emotions Amayah was used to, but without the fear for the most part. "It wasn't your fault, Furai. I just wasn't careful enough. It is feeling better now, actually." Amayah said to him truthfully as the stinging began to fade, the blood was slowing down, the cut was not all that deep anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:25 pm

Furai, looked at Amayah for a good second and saw she was telling the truth, this time. He took a deeeep, deeeeeeeep, DEEP breath, and let all the negativity free...and then coughed because of all the dirty air caused by the piles of rubble and such. Look up at the cloudy sky for a second he looked back to Amayah and smiled, showing that he finally coped. "S-Sorry for the ovve-eration, Amayah", he apologized, kicking a small rock down the large pile of buildings.

Once it hit the ground, he rememebered the reason they got up here to begin with! "So, Can we really see to the edges of the town from here?" He stated curiously before looking around. Some of the radioactive clouds and fogs made it hard to see the edges, but it seemed almost possible.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Amayah.
You'll die as you lived
In the flash of a blade
In a corner forgotten
By no-one
You lived for the touch
One man and his honor

Taking a deep breath with him, she got to her feet and regained her balance, standing up, she smiled at him. "No worries Furai. I understand." She said politely as she rubbed his shoulder comfortingly, remembering he did not always like to be touched, she pulled her hand back and placed it by her side again. "I assume so. From up here the view is similar to flying, minus the wind in your face and the light feeling in your stomach." Amayah told him with a small laugh.

Sniffing the air, she immediatly knew something was wrong. Looking around in the sky carefully, she saw a dark looking hybrid fly overhead. Adjusting her eyes better, she saw its every detail. It was a large falcon, and it looked mean. Mean and hungry. In slight panic, she glanced down at her wound, it was still bleeding a little. Would she be able to fight? Had the blood attacted the falcon? A thousand questions ran through her mind frantically. Looking over at Furai, she knew what she needed first. She needed to make sure he was safe, she needed to protect him. He could not fly and escape, being on top of a building in danger was not a good place for him, she would not make him a sitting duck. Not sure if he saw the falcon or not, she decided not to panic him. "Furai, hate to cut sight seeing short, but want to go somewhere else? You may like the view better." She said with a convincing smile, she only hoped he would buy it, please let him buy it; she thought desperatly.
Back to top Go down
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:57 am

Furai was looking across the town--in the opposite direction of the falcon Amayah spotted, when he heard Amayah's suggestion. "W-Well..I suppose we should get going before one of us trips and falls off, or s-something..." He thought to himself for a second. "Lemme get one more good look around, though~" And so he did as he said. He gazed around the town one more time, looking at all the buildings--and with his horribel depth reception and A.D.D., he didn't see the malacious hybrid coming their way. "R-Ready wh-when you are, Amayah~" He finalized as he returned his gaze to his friend.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:45 pm

Amayah.
Die (Die!), die again (die!)
Drenched in sin (sin!)
With no respect for another
Down (Down!), feel the fire (fire!)
Feel the hate (hate!)
Your pain is what we desire

Giving him a rather short and uncertain smile, she bent over and awaited him to climb on so she could take off. "Okay, but please hurry." She said in a more panicked tone, losing her self-control. Her eyes turned a dullorange as her wings extended and spread out at fuill span. Then, out of nowhwhere, Amayah lost it. Shrieking and cawing loudly, she began twitching violently as her eyes turned a bright, fiery red. "FURAI!" She screamed, waiting for him to still climb on her back. The falcon neared them, it was still high in the air... but closer. Amayah could not help but freak out, and the need to protect Furai heightened a tenfold. "Furai! Get on!" She yelled, her fangs bared, and her body still twitching violently.
Back to top Go down
Kiba-Fish

Kiba-Fish

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:41 pm

He was about to climb on with Amayah's twitching caused him to trip backwards a bit--But he caught himself. However, he was starting to get scared of Amayah and took a step backwards. Taking that step back in the rushing atmosphere, his eyes got a bit watery--and that's when his heel hit a fault in the rubble. Falling backwards, he got a few good steps but couldn't catch himself in time--instead, he feel off the edge.

As he fell, he saw hawk as he fell what seemed like ages and regretted not listening to Amayah. 'Why didn't see tell me, though...?' he thought to himself in curiousity. He couldn't see downwards, however then again..would he want to? Below him, however, was quite the drop waiting. If he didn't move anywhere, he wouldn't be hit anything stickingoutwards, but he will eventually hit the ground.

Remembering he /was/ and avian, he tried to open his wings. He was hesitant. Last time he went spiraling and hit the ground. However, this time, he had nothing to lose. With his wings now open, he flapped them--though, he flapped the smaller one much more then the big one. 'M-Maybe it would...' he thought as logically to himself as possible. He didn't want to be a burden to Amayah, who is injured because of him.

With that all said and done, he tried out his theory of flapping the smaller one more often--but he was sitll falling from the speed he was going when he fell. He was a bit late in, after all, to start flying. Seeing the ground, now, he closed his eyes and flapped harder when then he noticed....He doesn't feel the air hitting him. Opening his eyes, he was hovering. ...Sort of. He was more so almost twisting back and forth from the uneven wings' attempt to work together.

However, this didn't last very long--his wings grew pretty weak pretty fast and he started hovering lower. He called for Amayah, hoping she would be able to get down here fast enough to get him before the hawk did, which he couldn't see anymore. It was too dark and he was too far down. However, he did ready his bow. If it got near him, he would at least try his best to fend it off. However, his hands trembled uncontrollably as he held his bow. Would he be able to even fire it..?
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Amayah.
You'll die as you lived
In the flash of a blade
In a corner forgotten
By no-one
You lived for the touch
One man and his honor

Still freaking out over the avian above screeching and swooping about in the sky, Amayah saw it was now flying in a circle formation. She looked back and did not see Furai. Her eyes darted about the roof in panic, had he fallen? She thought horrible thoughts before springing to her feet in terror, her wings still flapping and twitching violently like the rest of her. "FUUURAI!" She screamed again in a high pitch, blood curtling shriek off the edge of the building. Scanning the ground with her newfound bird eyesight, Amayah spotted Furai.

He had fallen quite far, but he was not dead. Filled with relief, she watched him. He was hovering, that was good. Suddenly remembering of his uneven wings, she knew he could not last long, he would durely die from the rest of the drop. Throwing herself off of the building, Amayah immediatly screamed--for the first time, in fear. She had momentarily forgotten about her wings, being a cat her whole life. Opening them a foot above Furai, she emitted a tiny caw of relief. Not bothering on the 'I am so glad you are alive!' speech, Amayah wrapped her small snow-white hands around his waist.

Watching his wings beating, she realized how he had managed to stay alive. He flapped the smaller one harder, trying to make it even with the larger one. Thank god he isn't stupid. She sighed in relief. Momentairly forgetting about the falcon, she smiled happily. "Furai...Are you okay?" She asked him while panting, tears began to form in her eyes, which he could not see (being in front of her and all). Amayah's hair billowed in the breeze before she came to realize...It was not windy here.

Looking above her, she saw the falcon had swooped down. Ignoring her wounded stomach that Furai was now pressed up against, he only goal was to protect her dear Furai. Swooping down as fast as she could, Amayah let him go smoothly onto the ground in front of the building they were just on. "Furai protect yourself!" Was all she said to him before gazing up at the falcon once more.

Her eyes returned to their demonic red as she bared her fangs to the falcon. Someone was going to die, and Amayah did not plan for it to be her or Furai. Hissing loudly, it echoed across the land. She flapped her wings with all her might up at the falcon. She set her hands aflame as she did so. "Touch the boy and you won't live to see either of us again." She warned it with a growl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]   Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next