Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Dph2d3

Administrators
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 2cwjubt

Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 4vpca9

Moderators
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 1z53vxg

Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 351y4oi

Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote10Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_voti10Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote10Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_voti10Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 29008654
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 3WjC
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote1010%Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote1030%Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote1020%Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote1020%Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote100%Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Wild Time [PRIVATE]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:32 pm

Amayah hissed, She was angry with her, she could detect it. Amayah jumped into the air and faced her. She saw that her knife was out and her claws drawn. She wanted a fight eh? Chikiba suddenly felt odd. She wasn't scared of Amayah this time. She actually wanted to fight; to cut her up into tiny pieces. Reaching for her holster, she withdrew her long thin blade. "Alright" Chikiba said with a snicker, "I be glad to whip your ass."

Looking up, she saw Nariko in her way, "What the fuck do you think your doing, Nariko?" She growled. "This is my fight, and my fight alone. Stand down." Her eyes flickered to Amayah's face. "This should be fun" she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Amayah began laughing so loud it echoed over the deserted town, Chikiba… look at her acting all brave. “Oh, developed some balls have you? Last time you weren’t so…brave” she added with a chuckle. “Let’s dance” she added menacingly. Pushing Nariko aside with all her might, she looked Chikiba in the eyes; hers still fiery red as she hissed throatily.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:57 pm

Nariko stumbled to the side from Amayah's shove. He had not defended himself or stayed in his place due to Chikiba's comment. If she wanted to fight, he couldn't stop her. He didn't put his dagger back, but he didn't stand in a defensive pose. He simply stood there, watching the two glare at each other. Should an attack stray towards him, he would deflect it. Other then that, all he could do was watch. Getting out of the way, he stood there.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Chikiba tilted her head upwards and then hacked a lugi at the ground. Wiping her mouth, she crouched some getting into her attack position. Her left arm remaining stretched outwards, her blade almost touching Amayah's face. Turning her head to Nariko she said in a low tone "I'll be fine." Narrowing her eyes to Amayah, a red streak coursed through her eyes. "I'm ready when you are kitty-cat." she said growling.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Did the female want Amayah to make the first move? Bad choice, she thought evilly. Swinging her knife around rapidly, Amayah threw Chikiba’s knife farther than the eye could see. To make things more fair, she had done the same to Nariko; knocking his out of his hands. After both of their weapons were far from them, Amayah swung her arm back and heaved hers far away as well; the best fights are ones without weapons.

“Come on bitch, lets do this old school, weapons are for wimps.”
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:46 pm

Nariko watched the two girls glaring at each other angrily. They were going to fight, there was no avoiding it. All he could do was watch. Hopefully none of them would get severely hurt...
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:51 pm

Chikiba stoped, her weapon was gone, so was Nariko's and Amayah's. She suddenly felt strage again, she wasnt angry. Standing up straight, she looked at Amayah, then at Nariko. Then, she pivoted on her heels and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:57 pm

“NO!” Amayah screamed. She ran back to get Chikiba’s dagger, quickly she threw it in her direction; it landed just behind her feet. “Come back here and fight. If you want to go that way and use weapons, fine. Stab me.” She called at her.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:52 pm

Nariko was surprised by Amayah's reaction to Chikiba walking away. She really wanted to fight, even if it meant being seriously injured. Nariko walked in between the two once again. He looked at Amayah.

"It's over. She doesn't want to fight."

He looked behind himself at Chikiba. Hopefully she was okay. Was something wrong? Turning around, he walked to her side.

"Is everything okay?"

He wanted to hear her out, to see if everything was okay, or if something was wrong. Hopefully she would not shun him away again.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:24 pm

As she walked away, she heard Amayah's angry reply. She threw something at her. Turning around again, she saw her blade at her feet. Bending down, she picked it up and replaced into her holster. Nariko walked over to her asking if she was okay. Muttering an "mhm" to him, she strode back to Amayah and looked her straight in her fiery red eyes. "You really want to fight me?" She asked Amayah with a frown, her face inches from her own.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:30 pm

“Nothing more, nothing less” she replied. Amayah opened her arms. “Stab me. Come on, do it.” Amayah said in a flat tone. She knew that Chikiba was a fighter, and someone like that isn’t someone you pass by and not challenge. All Amayah craved was to see her fight; this was Amayah’s town, and frankly she found it only right that visitors obey the alpha. Though she wasn’t technically the alpha, she was the only one here; and it was high time something happen. “Nariko, so help me…if you stand in her way; I will go for you. I do not wish to hurt you, but I will if you fight for her. Like she said, it is her battle; it is not the time for you to be noble” Amayah said quickly. Continuing to stare at the female, she waited for her rebuttal.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:36 pm

"I will do as I see fit. If I should see that I want to enter the fight, I will. But I will try to stay out of it as much as possible."

Nariko stayed where he was, the place where Chikiba had been standing. He was a few feet behind her now, he should be out of the way here. He would have to retrieve his weapon afterwards. For now though, he did not want to move. He would stay where he was and wait for the action to commence.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:57 pm

Chikiba laughed. "So it's for fun now then..?" she asked Amayah slowly pulling her face away from her. She placed her hands on her hips with a smirk. "Well for one, I'm not stabbing you just because you say to. And two, I'll show you everything Ive got if you, in return, give me everything you've got."
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:05 pm

“Agreed” Amayah said as she backed up a bit and began to circle Chikiba. Looking back at Nariko, she made sure to stay far enough away from him so he wouldn’t be caught in the crossfire. Amayah stopped about a foot from Chikiba facing her; her eyes weren’t as red now, but a mix between her deep purple and red. She was only half angry now, and wasn’t sure if her heart was even going to be in the battle. Nonetheless, Amayah pushed herself once more, “Guests first” she said in a small voice, hoping she would understand that was both encouraging her to go first, and reminding her Amayah had home field advantage.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Amayah was beginning to circle Chikiba, making her get close to him every now and then. He backed up another couple of paces. This was their fight, and if he was to be dragged into it, he was going to end it. He would let them get the anger out of their systems, and would stay out of it as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:22 pm

Chikiba watched as Amayah began to circle her. She proceeded on doing the same. Amayah wanted her to go first. "Fine with me" she said. Turning, she began running off in the opposite direction of her. She jumped onto a nearby building, her claws digging into the softened building material. Then, she turned and jumped off of the building, claws out, heading straight for Amayah.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:34 pm

Chikiba went for an airborne attack, very interesting. She moved similarly to Amayah herself; she couldn’t help it…but Amayah liked her style. As she drew nearer; Amayah noted her claws were drawn, doing the same Amayah grabbed her outstretched arms in mid air and slammed her to the ground, preventing her from clawing her face. “I like you’re style, hotshot” Amayah admitted to the female. Her eyes changed to her normal deep, glossy purple, as she tossed Chikiba a half grin. Running backward a few paces she did a front flip and kicked off of the ground as her feet touched the ground, soaring over Chikiba’s body, she touched ground again; on the opposite side of her, and turned to face her once more with her eyes shining bright.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:03 am

Nariko watched as the fight commenced. Nariko noticed that Amayah had flipped over Chikiba. He could remember a similar move being used against him... Nariko couldn't help but to bring his hand to he right shoulder. She had not stricken Chikiba in mid air however. What else would the two of them do? Nariko watched the fight go on, observing their fighting styles.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:12 am

When she was about to make contact with Amayah, she threw her to the ground. Damn, she thought. She has good reaction time Chikiba noted. Looking up, she saw Amayah overhead. She heard her land behind herself.Putting her hands behind her head, she catapulted herself off the ground, landing hunched over on her feet. Standing up, she braced herself for Amayah's next move.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:19 am

Amayah took a deep breath, this felt great; and Chikiba was better than Amayah had originally accounted for. She was enjoying this immaculately. Letting out a small laugh, she did a back flip over her head, standing behind Chikiba; she tapped on her shoulder. “Over here” she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:34 am

Nariko noticed that Amayah liked to do a lot of flips. She seemed to be pretty flexible. He would have to be wary of her in battle. He'd have to be wary of Chikiba as well, as she seemed pretty flexible too, and was good at flips. Who would win this fight?
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:44 am

In a moments notice, Amayah had vanished. Suddenly, Chikiba felt a tap on her shoulder. Turning around, she saw Amayah smiling. Grabing her hands, she slid on the ground hooking her right leg around one of Amayah's legs. Pushing forwards with her leg, she tripped Amayah and she fell to the ground hard. Chikiba stood up still holding both her hands. Smiling, she let them go and the top half of her body fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Chikiba had tripped her hard, nice move; she laughed heartily. “Very nice move, hotshot” she said with a grin. Jumping to her feet by back flipping, Amayah ran up to the building; not climbing it, but standing there. She threw Chikiba an evil grin as she took off running at full speed, doing three front flips on her way; Amayah extended her back foot, aimed directly at Chikiba’s face. Just before the blow hit her, however; she changed course in mid air, and dropped to her hands. She was now in her handstand position, moving her legs quickly; she kicked Chikiba in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:47 pm

These two girls were very flashy. Were they trying to show off at some points, or did they always fight like that? Nariko watched the two in their fight. He was tempted to sit down, but if he did he would be unable to react quickly to anything, and he hated when that happened. So he remained standing, waiting for the time when one of the two would quit, and hopefully not be forced to stop by a major injury.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:59 pm

She doubled over, holding her stomach. She coughed up bits of blood then she wiped her mouth. "Damn" she thought gazing at Amayah. She had hit her hard. She was a skilled fighter, no doubt about that, she was maybe slightly better than Chikiba. She hated this thought but couldnt argue with the facts. Drawing herself to full height, she decided it was time that she do some acrobatics herself. Placing her hands on the ground, she did several front flips than started running full speed a t Amayah when she was about to colide with her, she jumped in the air doing a corkscrew and landing facing behind Amayah. Pushing Her to the ground, she got ready to get on her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Time [PRIVATE]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next