Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] Dph2d3

Administrators
God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] 2cwjubt

God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] 4vpca9

Moderators
God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] 1z53vxg

God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] 351y4oi

God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_vote10God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_voti10God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_vote10God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_voti10God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] 29008654
God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] 3WjC
God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_vote1010%God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_vote1030%God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_vote1020%God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_vote1020%God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_vote1010%God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_vote100%God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] Empty
PostSubject: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:58 am

Fang was walking south of his home which he left. He was walking through a street with destroyed buildings. Fang only knew it was somewhere up north. He looked around and could not see anyone around he let out a yawn and continued forward.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:05 am

Urufu Tatsumaki
You're sick of feeling numb
You're not the only one
I'll take you by the hand
And I'll show you a world that you can understand

Urufu had heard there was good eating in America. It wasn't a total lie.. He HAD found food. As he stripped a young boy, half iguana or something, of it's skin and devoured the meat and flesh on his leathery bones, the sticky blood dripped down his lips. Hidden in a dark alley, he continued to devour the boy. Finishing with his meal, he slid the remainder of the corpse into a tipped over dumpster. Pulling his dagger from his belt loop, his blood-stained hands gripped the warming metal tightly. Inscribing a eulogy on the metal of the dumpster, he silently thanked the boy.

Sliding the dagger back into his belt, he took a running leap and scrambled up the short wall, his sharp claws digging into the softened brick, his spiked, metal boots helping him. Climbing over the ledge, he began freerunning across the tops of the buildings. After a few moments of this exhilerating act, his feet pounding on gravel as he avoided fallen debris and leaped over small gaps, he spotted Fang in the distance. who could that be? Sliding to a halt, he slid down the gap this time and landed lightly on his toes. Trailing the half-bird, he casually licked the blood from his hands.

Back to top Go down
https://paradiseinhell.forumotion.com
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:13 am

Fang was always alert when he was walking alone in unfamiliar territory he had heightened senses or.. heightened sight and hearing nothing special about sight. He heard a licking and he noted it was most likely a dog family or cat family animal person hybrid. he continued on slowly and whispered "how long do you plan on following me". it was his test to see what animal family it is most likely dog if the person responds.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:16 am

Urufu Tatsumaki
You're not the only one

Not responding, Urufu disappeared into an alley to the left. Creeping through the shadows like a ghost, he ended up in the next street over. Taking a deep breath, he was instantly connected to the world. Because he had gained his abilities from a wolf, his sense of smell was incredibly augmented. It was as if he were plugged into the world's core, and could smell everything she provided. Determining his location from his angle of travel, he sprinted up the road, his speed also enhanced by quite a bit, and rounded the corner sharpy.

Standing in front of the boy, he smirked. "And just what are you supposed to be?" He asked, commenting on the wings. "I wonder how those taste..." He smirked, grinning darkly. His teeth were still stained with blood, as well his claws.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:23 am

Fang was surprised he managed to sneak up on him. He felt kinda threatened but he knew fear means death so fang stretched his talon fingers they were sharp enough. he extended his wings "good luck trying to figure out dog" He said he knew he was a wolf. He knew he shouldn't be encouraging a fight a wolf can be a deadly foe especially to a bird. He readied his talons to bad wolfs are to fast for use of a bow and arrow.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:26 am

Urufu Tatsumaki
You're not the only one

"Wanna bet?" Smirking, Urufu wasn't put off by the talons in the least. Slipping his dagger out once more, he held it with a firm grip and loose grip in his left hand. "What you gonna do little birdy, scratch me?" He asked, feigning being scared. "You couldn't even get close enough..." He smirked, flipping the blade in his hand with a simple jerk of his wrist. Bursting forward with incredible speed, he slashed with his dagger at the half-bird, the sound of his heart beating heavy in Urufu's ears as he focused only on the boy. He would be his next meal.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:33 am

Fang felt death would be soon he would die because he decided to encourage the fight. He just felt like if he was going to die he would die fighting no running or flying away or flying and shooting arrows. fang did a spin kick at urufu knowing it was useless.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:36 am

Urufu Tatsumaki
You're not the only one

Holding up his arm, Urufu blocked the kick. Still holding Fang's leg up in the air with his arm, he dropped into a crouch and spun himself, his foot scything towards Fang's in order to trip him to the ground. "Is that all you got, Little Canary?" He taunted, smirking his devil smile.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:40 am

Fang ignored the comment as he lunged his hands at his leg hoping that he would grab it. This battle was going to kill him he was fueled he felt like he could win. He hoped his boost of adrenaline can beat his leg speed.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:42 am

Urufu Tatsumaki
You're not the only one

Because he didn't block the sweep for his leg, Fang was tripped by Urufu and landed hard on his back. Pouncing on top of him, he held one knee to his chest with the other leg placed tightly on his ankles, stopping him from moving his legs. Holding both of his wrists with his right hand, he held his dagger to Fang's throat. "Well well well... Look who's caught by the Big, Bad Wolf..."

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:51 am

Fang just laughed out loud. He knew he probably went insane or if anything wanted to die laughing but he did.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:52 am

Urufu Tatsumaki
You're not the only one

Holding the blade to the cackling man's throat, Urufu's smirk disappeared. "You're a pathetic little runt, aren't you?" He asked, toying with him. Sighing, he was too full from that kid to digest this kid. Besides that, he was half bird, so his bones were no doubt hollow anyway. No marrow in hollow bones. Pulling his hand up, he spun the dagger in it swiftly before sliding it back into his belt. "You aren't worth my time.." He sneered, before turning to walk away, leaving Fang on the ground.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:57 am

Fang was confused but he didn't want him to get away and he didn't want to kill him anymore. So he dashed next to him "arn't exactly the usual wolf now are you"? he said.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:59 am

Urufu Tatsumaki
You're not the only one

Stopping in his tracks, Urufu flexed his claws. "I spared your life, so that makes me unuseful? I guess I'll need to kill you to regain my honor then.." He growled, his golden eyes flaring wildly like liquid fire as he clenched his jaw. Rearing back his arm, he threw his hand forward, claws outstretched for Fang's face.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:01 am

fang blew out and grabbed his arm and said "i said usual as in not the everyday wolf i did not say not usefull i said not usual" hoping he just misheard it.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:03 am

Urufu Tatsumaki
You're not the only one

Pulling his arm out of his grasp, Urufu sighed. "Damn.. and I wanted an excuse to kill you.." He smirked, flexing his claws once again. He didn't really put a lot of power into that strike. If he did, there was no way he would have been able to block it with his weak hawk-abilities. He was good for running and assassinating, not full-on combat.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:07 am

Fang chuckled even though it may have been a insult. He didn't want to risk speaking again knowing he could be killed easily by the wolf. one misunderstanding was enough for him to pretend to strike him what would a insult do?
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:08 am

Urufu Tatsumaki
You're not the only one

Turning away from the hawk thing, he shook his head. Walking down the street again with his hands now stuffed in his pockets (angling his claws carefully so he wouldn't rip through his pants with them - a habbit he couldn't seem to stop), his belt held his dagger firmly. What was he going to do now?

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:12 am

Fang sighed the wolf was a type of freak to avoid a situation but fight when something doesn't go his way. there's only one way to get their attention. Fang pulled out his bow and shot a arrow above wolf boys shoulder and loaded another just in case he attacked.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:15 am

Urufu Tatsumaki
You're not the only one

Hearing the twang of the arrow, Urufu jerked his head back and turned it. His lips parted as his jaw opened with a minute crack. Snapping his fangs down on the wood, he caught the arrow on his teeth. "You just don't learn, do you?" His words were muffled by the arrow in his teeth. This bird kid was a moron. Now Urufu was going to kill him, no question. Turning torwards him, he dropped the arrow to the ground. Drawing his dagger, Urufu kicked forward, the dagger held tightly in one hand with his claws outstretched in the other.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:19 am

Yah that didn't work out for getting his attention he purposely made it get him in the teeth or well he caught it in his teeth. he REALLY WAS Going to kill him. Fang knew he would die in the fight he wasn't ready for a fight plus he lost once already. Fang flew up in the air . and put the arrow away . he looked down at the wolfboy.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:20 am

Urufu Tatsumaki
You're not the only one

Smirking, Urufu laughed. Being in the air wouldn't help. Turning, he sprinted up the wall of the building before leaping into the air. His dagger now in his hand, he lined it up to Fang perfectly and threw it like a throwing knife. Slashing hard with his claws as he got close, he aimed several kicks with his heavy boots, which would easily break Fang's bones.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:25 am

Fang attempted to fly farther up dog boy missed and hit he had a dagger in his leg and he was bleeding badly because its the same leg Amayah hurt him on at the same spot it ripped the stitches Ryokoshky put on. RYOKOSHKY he wouldn't surrender! Fang pulled loaded his bow and started firing arrows at urufu.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:27 am

Urufu Tatsumaki
You're not the only one

Letting the arrows hit him in certain places, Urufu twisted out of the way of others. Falling back to the ground, he smirked. Pulling an arrow from his shoulder, calf, and left hand, he gathered all that he could. Firing them off like throwing knives as well, Urufu once more leaped in the air. This time, however, he attempted to grab onto Fang and not just slash. As his blood pumped from his wounds little by little, he would clean them and bind them later. For now, however, he would kill this sonofabitch and eat his heart.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:36 am

wolf boy grabbed on to fang and he got him on his foot and fang knew by the look in his eye wolf boy will make sure he dies and fang couldn't hold on to the weight of wolf boy and he fell. Fang let out a few tears it was over he was dead. When fang hit the ground he felt a pain in his arm he landed on, Fang let out tears and whispered "good by ryokoshky good by Amayah good by family" and fang closed his eyes he knew it was over he had a broken leg and a broken wing and a broken whatever on my back i couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]   God bless America[private][ rated T possible language] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God bless America[private][ rated T possible language]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next