Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 Dph2d3

Administrators
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 2cwjubt

A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 4vpca9

Moderators
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 1z53vxg

A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 351y4oi

A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_vote10A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_voti10A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_vote10A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_voti10A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 29008654
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 3WjC
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_vote1010%A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_vote1030%A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_vote1020%A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_vote1020%A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_vote1010%A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_vote100%A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Suzuko
Suzuko

A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:25 pm

Chikiba
Oh sure I can be nice..
I just choose not to be.

Chikiba listened to Akahane's words with pricked up ears. "Will do." was all she had time to emit before the great cardinal sprang up into the air with a gust of energy. She watched her wings curve inwardthen outward with each wingbeat. Akahane turned around once airborne to give a single wave. Then, within a few short moments, she was gone. Chjkiba wasted no time, upon seeing Akahane leave her sight, she got down on all fours and began running in the direction of the avian. She could smell him; and he smelled delicious. Finally, something I can eat..
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:53 pm

Amayah.
Nothing besides remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

During her brief walk, familiar scents crawled into Amayah's nasal passages. What's this? Amayah thought curiously. She smelled Chikiba, that much was clear, her strong feline scent lingered over the area. Sniffing more carefully this time, she caught the scent of Blut, and a lot of blood. Was he hurt? Two other scents were in the air, these however, were not as familiar. They were strangers.

Walking a little faster, she made way to catch up to Blut. She hoped he was okay. As for Chikiba, she did not care too much about her, they never did seem to see eye to eye on things. Her tail swished behind her back in determination as her talons dug into the ground below her, kicking dirt behind them. Amayah's ears twitched all around her, picking up sounds, she heard fragments of conversations and yelling. There must be a fight going on, she thought in slight panic and amusement. Still thinking of Blut and Chikiba, she also wondered who the other two were.

Changing her paths, she realized walking would be too slow, even at her normal fast pace. Opening her wings quickly, she flapped hard and rose into the sky a good 40 feet. Looking down with her sharp eyes, she saw two people, one looked like Blut. Swooping down about ten more feet, she flew fast over to the situation and set fire to her hands, just in case. Her teeth poked out over her lips angrily, they better not have killed Blut, he was Kato's last hope, and Amayah knew it. Amayah's eyes began to glow a fiery red as she descended slowly from the sky, making her way down to the two fighters, her hands had stopped glowing, but the heat coming from them was still very intense.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Ikari Arashi
Don't think, just do.

The blind man's last ditch effort at defeating Ikari was too easy for him to stop. He grabbed the blind man's hand as he attempted to shove Ikari into the ocean, and spinning around Ikari threw him into the ocean using his own momentum against him. So much for that, Ikari thought.
Ikari noticed something from the corner of his eyes. Something was flying towards him. Turning his head to investigate, he found that whatever it was, it was partially aflame. A flaming winged cat-like creature was flying towards him. This was quite obviously a threat. All Ikari had for weapons was a dagger, not much. Hand to hand combat wasn't going to work well on a burning opponent. What should he do? Only one thing to do, he supposed. The smart thing. Ikari spread his wings and flew up into the air. And then he turned and began flying away.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:37 am

Blut
You call it blindness but that's a obvious statement i call it a supernatural wonder of the human body fucker.

Blut fell in the water. sadly before he could get to land a shark went nom nom nom and ate him.

random sharko in the middle of nowhere

Yum that wolf was yummy. Sadly i have to go by

-lonewolf leaves thread-
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:46 am

Chikiba
Oh sure I can be nice,
I just choose not to be.

Chikiba continued running to where all the ruckus was coming from. Up ahead of her, she could see the small ant forms of two people. Sniffing the air, she still couldnt make out who the other was. As she got closer, she saw that one was an avian having big majestic white wings. The other, was also an avian. It had black wings. wait.. the that means Amayah can now fly..?

Arriving at the scene finally, she examined the two more closely. So Amayah did have wings now. "Heya" Chikiba said walking up to Amayahs gold skinned complexion. "What are you doing here?" She asked shifting her glance to the white winged avian. "And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:34 pm

Amayah.
I feel it burn inside, burn in me like the rising sun
Lifted into the sky, took away the only thing I loved
I know after tonight all your power crumbles in my arms
So don't worry, I'll be fine, when my life ends, I'll leave this scar.

Not bothering to answer Chikiba, she looked over where she saw Blut. The winged bastard killed him. Her eyes became more violent and wild at this. How dare he kill Blut! Now he must pay the price! Amayah thought angrily. Shrieking loudly as she bared her fangs, she noticed the little bitch made my to fly home to his safe sanctuary, or wherever he was going. Amayah then dove down, throwing her weight into it to gain speed, directly at the avian.

"HOW DARE YOU!" She screamed at him as she retracted her claws, still diving down behind him, her fire grew hotter and more instense as she got closer. Amayah was now so close, she saw the tips of his wings beginning to singe. Still screaming angrily at him, she pulled her arm back and swung forward again, her flaming talons aimed directly at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:34 pm

Ikari Arashi
Don't think, just do.

Exactly as his instincts had told him, as well as plain old common sense, the flaming flying creature that had been coming his way was dangerous. As it quickened its pace, Ikari flew faster as well. Some creature of the ground would never be faster than him, a glorious creature of the sky. It dived upon him, he dived and flew to the right. The fire coming from her was quite intense, he didn't care for being burned today. Best to get the hell out of here. And to think, he had killed that blind man and lost his eye all for nothing, he couldn't even eat. He flew fast and hard, even quicker with all the adrenaline pumping wildly through his veins. He got higher and higher, gaining altitude. The higher he got, the better his chances of evading the flaming creature were.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:01 pm

Chikiba
Oh sure I can be nice..
I just choose not to be

Chikiba stopped as Amayah headed full speed at the white winged hybrid. Chikiba saw that her hands were embracing two red hot fire balls. Her eyes widened as she began to strike the avian as the avian made a dash to get away but was not quick enough. Receiving the blow, he quickly maneuvered away from Amayah and headed up high into the atmosphere. Thousands of questions raced through chikiba's mind some of those questions were;what was happening, why was Amayah so mad, and above all, who was this other avian?

anyway, so yeah. Amayah ends up killing Ikari and she lets Chikiba eat his corpse. So Chikiba now has white wings. kay? kay. Good. :3 [i will now be applying for her origin form.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]   A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A land on the....land [rated M for language, violence, blood and gore]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2