Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers Dph2d3

Administrators
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers 2cwjubt

Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers 4vpca9

Moderators
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers 1z53vxg

Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers 351y4oi

Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_vote10Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_voti10Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_vote10Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_voti10Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers 29008654
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers 3WjC
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_vote1010%Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_vote1030%Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_vote1020%Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_vote1020%Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_vote1010%Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_vote100%Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers Empty
PostSubject: Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers   Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:00 am

Human-Animal Hybrid

Name: Dask Serane

Appearance:
Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers J79r36

Personality: Dask is a cruel, merciless, hateful, spiteful person. He manipulates people to get what he wants. His parents were killed when he was very young, and so he has come to realize how much hate there is in the world. He was blind to the good in the world, and now at this point he ignores and disregards it. In his eyes, there is only hate.

His goal in life is to destroy all of this hate and let the world start over, with better life, in a better environment. To do this, he will destroy all life on earth, as well as the tainted environment. He will kill everyone and destroy the planet, so that it can start over on a new planet.

Dask is a quiet genius. His intelligence is astounding, but it is unfortunate that he should use it for his own twisted goal. He doesn't talk much, but when he does he is direct, and he talks in a clear harsh tone. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all is not part of Dask's everyday life.

In a fight, Dask is ruthless. He does not prolong fights to talk, or to enjoy them. He goes for the quick kill, if he is angered, a painful death, but if the quickest death is painless, he will not complain. Either way, as long as they are dead.

Background: Dask Serane grew up as a hateful, spiteful genius. At a very young age, his parents were killed. He grew up an orphan, living in an orphanage, and hated the world due to this. Everything he had had been taken away in an instant by the cruelty of this world. So much corruption in this world, so much hatred and anger. It would be nice if everything would go away, if everyone alive today, filled with corruption and hatred, would be destroyed, so that they could start over. A new beginning, without hatred or cruelty. But to do that, first everyone alive today would have to be eliminated from the picture.

Dask began his plotting. He finished school top of his class, and moved on to higher studies on a full scholarship. After years of University, top of his class in every class he attended, he started working for the government. Everything was going according to plan. His status within the government rose quickly. But he was never a public figure. Dask preferred staying invisible, nobody heard his name, and that was the way he liked it.

Fight fire with fire. That was his favorite saying. Replace a couple words, and you got fight corruption with corruption. After getting some very secret information about the leader of his country, Dask moved on to the next phase in his plan. Using this leader like a puppet, Dask began making certain decisions about how to run the country. Dask's negotiation skills were incredible. After many years, he was able to put into motion the last phases of his plan.

Gathering the leaders of Europe together, he convinced all of them to work with him, though he told them a different plan, and different expected results. Pooling Europe's money with Japan, they were able to make a bomb. Or several. Then came an interesting step in Dask's plan. With a couple of well placed anonymous phone calls, certain persons were informed of the bombs that Europe was making, and what they would do with these bombs. America and Japan became aware of Europe's plans, creating an arms race. Everything was going perfectly according to Dask's plan.

Pulling the chords of his European puppets, Europe demanded that America and Asia disband, and that their land, money, and resources be divided into Europe, Africa, and South America. Dask knew that this demand would be refused, and was pleased when it was. The word was given to fire upon Canada. A nuclear missile was launched, and it struck the middle of Canada. In retaliation, two missiles were fired back upon Europe. Dask's plan of destroying every living human was working splendidly. And nobody was ever the wiser.

When Dask was a relatively young age of 35 years old, the bombs struck, everything was destroyed. He was young when he died.

Or was he?

Dask woke up on the floor of his lab. Nothing seemed to be broken inside the lab, and he felt fine. He noticed that he was different. He could smell almost everything around him. His hearing was honed. His eye sight was greatly boosted. He had the eyes of a hawk, so to say. Then he understood. He did have the eyes of a hawk. A peregrine falcon to be precise. And he had the nose and ears of a dog: his black labrador retriever. From the nuclear bombs which had struck, he had fused with the animals that had found themselves near him. He had been stroking the feathers of his prized peregrine falcon, while his dog slept on his lap. Normally Dask would object to his dog doing this, but then bombs were on their way, and he was feeling a slight bit of mercy.

He went to the window to see what had happened outside. To his bemusement, everything was destroyed. There were fires going everywhere. The air was filled with smoke. The bombs had done their part well, Dask was pleased. He left his lab to explore the streets. He discovered several bodies. It seemed his plan had worked, everyone had been destroyed. But then why was he still alive? If he had been lucky enough to survive, then it obviously meant that others had survived. Dask Serane wasn't done yet, those who had survived the initial blast had to be eliminated.

Over the following ten years, Dask gathered stuff in his lab, experimented with it. Every now and then, he would find a survivor of the blast. These hybrid creatures, they were a work of art. But they would have to be destroyed. He experimented with his hostages. Some became very strong, while others died a horrible torturous death. If he tested something on several creatures and it was successful, he did the process on himself. After several years of experiments, he himself was the strongest of all his experiments, having incredible boosts in his abilities. His reaction time was much greater, he was faster and stronger. His hand-eye coordination was incredible. His hearing, sight, sense of smell and touch were all greatly enhanced, even more so then they already were from his initial fusion from the bomb.

Those who survived his horrible experiments he made join him. Eventually he had a sort of small army. The strongest survivors of his experiments became generals in this army. He had made a group that would help him achieve his goals, all of its members easily controlled. He had formed the Watchers.

One of his watchers had good strength, and wasn't terrible with his hands, unlike some. He had the perfect characteristics for a weapon smith. Dask needed weapons to help him in his goals. Although he was sufficient on his own, a good sword would make him much more deadly. Or maybe two. Dask gave his new smith one objective, and only one. He was to make a set of two blades. They were to be light, and sharp. If he did this, and they were to Dask's liking, no more experiments would be performed on him. He had as long as it took him to succeed. All the equipment he would need was brought to him, a forge was made.

Everyday, Dask checked up on him, making sure that he was making progress, and not simply stalling and giving himself a break. His minion did no such thing, he knew what Dask could and would do if it was discovered that he did. After a while, the blades were completed. They were marvelous swords: light, sturdy, and razor sharp. He had done a wonderful job of completing them. Dask would keep to his word, no more experiments would be performed on the poor creature. Testing out his new blades, Dask pierced his heart with one blade, and slit his throat with the other. The process was quick, as the blades were so nice and sharp. The creature died quickly and without pain, Dask did not twist the blade or anything such as that, he was pleased with the work that it had done.

Almost everyday, Dask practiced his swordsmanship, quickly mastering the art. His hand-eye coordination and awesome reaction time made for a quick mastery of the art. Dask had gone from a fearsome opponent to practically being a death sentence.

Dask's goal with this group was simple: Gather every hybrid creature, whom had survived the bombs. After he did that, the fun would start. This planet had been wasted, nothing decent could live here. If life were to start over, it would need a new planet. Dask began experiments to fuse the energy of the creatures. He would create a Chimera, and this Chimera would consist of all the energy from every hybrid. With this Chimera, Dask would destroy this planet, and move on to another planet. There, the new life could begin. It would be a better life. A happier life. And nobody could stop it from happening.

Animalistic Traits: Greatly enhanced eyes, smell, hearing. Enhanced reaction time and swiftness. Enhanced endurance. He can not fly, as he dfoes not have wings.

With many experiments with genetic modifications over the years, Dask has developed even greater senses. His reaction time, hand-eye coordination, endurance, stamina, strength, sight, hearing, smell, and touch have all been greatly enhanced even more than they originally were.

Original Animal: Peregrine Falcon, Black Labrador Retriever

Starter Weapon: Dual swords. They are light and razor sharp, and Dask has mastered the art of swordsmanship.

Roleplay Sample: No.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers   Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:39 pm

Completed, awaiting Urufu's judgement.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers   Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:22 am

denied cuz well, you quit the site temporarily. ..Dx
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers   Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:13 pm

Rofl sorry bro X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers   Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dask Serane - Leader of the Watchers
Page 1 of 1