Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Revenge [Rated T] Dph2d3

Administrators
Revenge [Rated T] 2cwjubt

Revenge [Rated T] 4vpca9

Moderators
Revenge [Rated T] 1z53vxg

Revenge [Rated T] 351y4oi

Revenge [Rated T] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Revenge [Rated T] I_vote10Revenge [Rated T] I_voti10Revenge [Rated T] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Revenge [Rated T] 29008654
Revenge [Rated T] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Revenge [Rated T] 3WjC
Revenge [Rated T] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Revenge [Rated T] I_vote1010%Revenge [Rated T] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Revenge [Rated T] I_vote1030%Revenge [Rated T] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Revenge [Rated T] I_vote1020%Revenge [Rated T] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Revenge [Rated T] I_vote1020%Revenge [Rated T] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Revenge [Rated T] I_vote100%Revenge [Rated T] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Revenge [Rated T]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:20 pm

It was near midnight and the sky was as pitch black as Amayah’s hair. Amayah awoke with her usual yawn and arching her back. It was her time once more, off to explore. This time however, she was not herself. Amayah was one very unhappy girl. All of this time and she had not found a single opponent to take her anger out on, this was unacceptable. She wanted someone to fight, and she wanted it now, she was done waiting.

She thought of Urufu and contemplating on finding him, but she decided ruining that connection was foolish, he could be useful. Amayah’s thoughts then turned toward the ‘vampire’ boy, he seemed very tough, but he could also be useful; besides he seemed to like me, she thought.

Amayah got down on all fours and ran all over town, she had to find someone. Now. After half an hour of running a dead end search she laid down a moment to rest. There just had to be some idiot around here I can take, she thought angrily. Her eyes stung slightly, she closed them tight. When she re-opened them they glowed a bright red. She was that mad.

Amayah knew in her heart now that she would stop at nothing to get the fight she craved. Even if it meant getting killed, she wouldn’t leave this world without one last brawl. Amayah decided to get more prepared for her battle. She got up again and ran into a hardware store, or the remains of one, and she knew exactly what to do because this was Canada, her country, her home. Most of the things in the building were destroyed, what Amayah needed was weapons, her pathetic jack knife wouldn’t do.

She looked around the place and found nothing but rusty scrap metal and some charred store documents; these were of no use to her. What the fuck am I going to use, she thought. Enraged at the lack of useful items she began throwing large pieces of metal around, some pieces almost as large as her. At this point Amayah hoped she awoke someone and she hoped it was a predator.

She knew no one was around but it didn’t stop her from growling; “Bring it bitches, bring it!” Amayah was angry at the world, and there wasn’t anything anyone could do now. With every item she threw her anger just kept coming, it was controlling her every move and it was stopping at nothing.

Once Amayah had run out of things to toss around within her reach she started breathing loudly, her hot, greedy breath filled the air. She began ripping apart the walls with her long claws, cutting through to pipes and slashing at nearby counters. She screamed angrily at the empty store. “Come get me! Come find me! Come on you fucking little pussies, come get me! I’m waiting, bitches!” she roared. There has only been one time in her life that she was ever this mad, and that was the day her mother had told her she wasn’t going to amount to anything.

Her mother was raised in a pet shop and often had she seen her friends sold because they were cute or had nice personalities or were playful. Amayah was very playful usually, but it takes her a long time to trust the person first, unless she’s told it’s her friends friend. As for cute or a nice personality she wasn’t sure how others saw her, but her mother clearly didn’t think it was good enough. Amayah had stopped for a moment after yelling loudly to no one.

Thinking about how her mother pushed her away like that fed her anger more, if it was even possible. Amayah couldn’t put her feelings into words to shout at the moment, for there was just so much to be angry at, and so many words she could use. She just took a moment to stand there and look at a wall, this way she could space out and think of a plan. Her teeth were bared, her hair was a mess and covered in shrapnel, her hands were clenched in a fist so tight you couldn’t fit paper between her fingers, and her eyes were still a fiery red. Her mind wandered as she began to hiss slightly to herself.

She wasn’t just angry with her mother from her past, she wasn’t just angry with the war that had taken her Kibou… she was mad at EVERYTHING. And this time, she wasn’t going to have mercy upon the fool who approaches her.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:25 pm

Fang was standing silently on the street with his only pals two eagles and a few crows he watched as she walked into the store and heard her yell he just stood there watching then when he heard her tearing apart the store he walked in pushing his luck he went behind her and tapped her on the shoulder and asked "Are you suicidal I'v seen a lot of deaths in this building"

Last edited by Fang on Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Still heavily spaced out, Amayah stared blankly at the wall. Upon being touched she jumped and got in her defensive position. Her arms were out, ready to attack, her feet parted slightly and defensively. This was it, she thought.

“No, I’m not suicidal, what do you want?” she growled. She noticed he was part bird and decided to be ready if he takes flight for an airborne attack. This was what she was waiting for. She was ready.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:58 pm

"I saw you mad and heard the yelling and just wanted to warn you about this building" Fang said He noticed her tone as if she was about to attack "I am not here to fight" he said coolly
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:08 pm

She didn’t drop her gaze from the boy the entire time he spoke. Once the “I am not here to fight” caught her ears, she grinned slightly. Oh so he didn’t want to fight her? She decided to toy with the boy.

“Alright then.” she said as she drew herself to full height. She waited for him to take off, she glared into his beady eyes as he stood before her.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:14 pm

"Since I am pretty sure you want to be alone now I guess ill leave now but first.." He took out a bag and filled it with the pieces of medal then walked out side extending his wings about to take off he turned around looking at her he had a smile on his face and he waved
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Amayah glared at him with her fiery red eyes. He wasn’t going anywhere, not on her watch. She decided taking him by surprise was the best way; avian creatures are hard to generally stop from taking off. Once he had started to take off is the moment Amayah sprung into action.

Amayah lunged forward and sunk her claws deep within the ankle of the bird; weighing him down was her only way. If she was killed from the drop, it wouldn’t matter. She wanted one last battle. Besides, an airborne brawl sounded like a blast.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:26 pm

"AHHHHH!!!!!" Fang used his other leg to kick her head "of coarse the first living person I meet tries to kill me" he whispered to him self
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:32 pm

She heard his cries of pain as she grinned widely. Amayah missed the screams, and she missed the fight. She decided to toy with him some more. Just before she made her next move, she heard him whispering to himself.

Once she heard what he had said, she felt slightly guilty. Amayah was then conflicted and didn’t know what to feel. She was angry before, beyond angry; she was enraged. But now, she didn’t know what to feel. She was hollow inside. Amayah let go of his leg and landed on her feet. Turning her back to him she walked back into the store.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Fang took off his shirt to cover his wound and slowly limped over to a wall and sat against it crying as his only friends the crows and eagles landed next to him some laid on him some next to him "hey guys" He whispered hoarsely to them.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:43 pm

In the depths of the store Amayah began her rampage again; she tossed small counters and kicked at items on the ground. This time, however she wasn’t angry at the world; she was angry at herself. What is wrong with me? She thought to herself.

Amayah at this point didn’t know what to do. She needed to think. She needed to do something besides wallowing in her filthy emotions.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Fang could see through the window he could see her throwing stuff around "should I go talk to her" he said to a crow the crow seemed to nod yes. Fang got up and limped over to the building opening the door and leaning against the wall he had one hand on his bow and one on a arrow just in case "whats wrong with you?" He managed to say he tried to look brave but he was shaking uncontrollably inside.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Amayah hadn’t noticed the presence of the boy again; she was too far deep into her thoughts. She continued to lash out at everything around her, destroying anything she could lay her greedy hands on. Stupid emotions, stupid thoughts, I hate this! She thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:09 pm

fang watched as she continued to lash He thought of a way to get her to answer so he bent down and made a paper into a small ball and threw it at her
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Amayah pricked her ears and turned towards where the paper had come from. She hissed loudly, she didn’t like having things thrown at her. Once she noticed it was the boy again, she gave him a blank stare and simply said, “Oh, you again.”
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:42 pm

"I cant fly off when i cant jump" He said "so I'm stuck with you" he joked so whats wrong with you?
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:50 pm

Amayah noted he had a sense a humor in his tone as he spoke. “Nothing” she paused “I just don’t know anymore…” she hung her head slightly as she realized how pathetic it sounded. “How is your leg?” she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:53 pm

"A lot more better" he replied "what was wrong before?"
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:58 pm

She hesitated; could she trust him? “Well…” she started off slowly “I, uh, I had a long day…” she wasn’t yet sure how much she could trust him; so she decided on telling him partial truths.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:03 pm

"Oh OK" he said Fang opened the window and a crow came in. When he sat down the crow laid down on his legs.
Back to top Go down

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:27 am

He had followed one of his crow brotheren to this building, he just smiled when he noticed the window opened, then he stopped and thought, a hand, he had seen a hand, there was someone in there, or something, he slipped the metal pole out of his jacket, and the dagger from inside his jacket also, as he slowly crept up to the building as silently as he could. He didnt want to scare anything, or notify his pressence just yet.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:22 pm

Amayah stopped for a moment to breathe, as she sniffed the air; she sensed someone. There was another presence here. She sniffed again, an avian. Oh dear… this could become a hard battle if they decided to team up on her. She decided to go with the direct approach. “Come out, I know you’re there.” She said coolly, looking towards the window where the crow came in. If need be, she had her knife; but she wasn’t going to take it out yet, he may decide to attack out of defense if he noticed the knife. She was ready.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:29 pm

Once fang heard Amayah he thought the worst thought that he would have to fight with a injured knee. He quickly grabbed a plank near him quick and deadly was the best option. "Its not nice to stalk and or spy" as he stood up his crow on his shoulder. one hand on the wall the other with them plank.
Back to top Go down

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:53 pm

He made quick coo like sound then rammed the metal pole right through the weakend wall, right were the male's voice was heard, he jumped onto the pole after that and landed on the inside of the building with a quick spin with his dagger aimed outwards, if he was lucky he would get the male, and possiblelly the female, it was either the pole through the chest, or a shreded knee cap.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:13 pm

“Fang lookout!” she screamed. He didn’t get hit, but it was really close. The avian had a murderous, hungry look. He is going to try and kill Fang because he is injured, then kill me. This wasn’t going to happen on her watch. She whipped her knife out of her shirt rapidly. “The only one who’s dying today is you, bitch.” She growled.

Amayah did a cartwheel around the bird, trying to throw him off. As he looked around at her, she pushed Fang backward, “Run.” She told him. She had to protect him, he seemed nice, but a fight wasn’t fair when one was injured. No one deserved to die without a proper fight, and that wasn’t proper.

Initiating a back flip, she lunged forward at the bird and kicked his wrist, sending his knife flying far into the building; out of sight. She then slid across the floor, holding her knife at the hilt; with her eyes locked on his legs. Looking up at his face quickly, she aimed to jam the knife in the Achilles tendon. That ought to prevent him from running forward, and then go for the wings; she thought viciously. They were very large; she needed something metal of large to damage them somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revenge [Rated T] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge [Rated T]   Revenge [Rated T] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge [Rated T]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next