Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] Dph2d3

Administrators
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] 2cwjubt

The Jungle [Rated T][Private] 4vpca9

Moderators
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] 1z53vxg

The Jungle [Rated T][Private] 351y4oi

The Jungle [Rated T][Private] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_vote10The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_voti10The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_vote10The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_voti10The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] 29008654
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] 3WjC
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_vote1010%The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_vote1030%The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_vote1020%The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_vote1020%The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_vote100%The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

The Jungle [Rated T][Private]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

The Jungle [Rated T][Private] Empty
PostSubject: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:55 pm

Nariko had been walking for quite awhile. He was really hot, the weather was very humid here. The jungle was relatively thick, but he had found himself on some kind of pathway. If he ever stepped off of this path, he would probably be lost within seconds. So he stayed on the path, and kept walking. Where would it take him? He wasn't sure, but he would find out soon enough. Not in too much of a rush, Nariko was walking slowly, leisurely, enjoying the scenery. The trees on either side of the path were big, with thick trunks and large vines growing over them. The vines looked quite healthy, as if unaffected by the radiation. They were huge, and although he didn't know how big normal jungle vines were before the apocalypse, he thought that the added radiation had made these even bigger. He couldn't really tell with the trees, the vines covered them mostly, and he didn't know the difference between alive and dead when it was just a trunk. The path he was on was dirt, no grass on it. It was generally smooth, without many rocks, and not much holes or anything of the like. It probably wasn't a natural path, something human had created it. And to be in such good condition, it was probably relatively recently.

Up ahead, the path got much wider, the trees on either side disappearing. When he reached it, he realized that he was in a clearing, some sort of meadow. There was grass on the sides of the path, but the path itself was still dirt. Having been walking for awhile, he decided this would be a nice place for a break. He veered off the path towards the left, and sat down in the grass. It felt nice to sit down. Laying back, he looked at the sky, clouds floating around, far above his head. This place was calm, relaxing. He relaxed his body, watching the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Nezumi Pachikuro

Where am I? she thought glancing around at the sceanery. She had remembered walking, then some flying object had swooped down and carried her to this foreign land. She pictured the thing. It had feathers, she remembered. And long talloned feet, along with a sharp pointed beak. She continued looking around her. The vegetation seemed to be still growing, somewhat. But it didnt look normal. It seemed to be enhanced by something. Something, unnatural. Up ahead of her, something floated in the air. Smiling, she ran towards it giggling.

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:56 pm

Nariko was laying on the ground, enjoying the peacefulness of this place. There didn't seem to be any chaos here, it was nice. The clouds floated by in the sky, slowly, relaxing him even more. Was he going to fall asleep? Maybe he would, it was so quiet and nice here. There even seemed to be an innocent laughter in the air. Like a young girl giggling. It seemed to be getting louder. Nariko lifted his head towards the sound. Yes, there was someone giggling near him. Curiosity got to him, and he stood up. Maybe he could make a new friend today. Walking towards the sound, he wondered who he might find.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:02 pm

Nezumi had almost caught up to the swirling object when it got further away from her. "You want to play?" she asked the object. As if signaling yes, it swerved up and down then gained more distance. Nezumi laughed, this place was so peaceful she noticed running after the thing. Within a few seconds, she had managed to catch up with it. The object turned out to be a butterfly. It's majestic long yellow wings gleamed in the sunlight. "I've got you now!" Said Nezumi. Crouching down to the ground, she wriggled her little bum from side to side awaiting the butterfly's response.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Nariko could hear the person talking now. She was definitely a girl, and probably young. She was laughing now, playing with something. Nariko felt somewhat bad, like he was spying on someone. She probably didn't know he was there at all, and if she did, she didn't show it. So that he wouldn't scare her when he found her, he called out.

"Hello? Is someone there?"

He knew that someone was there, the wind couldn't possibly sound that much like a voice. It sounded much better to ask though, and not to know. He still couldn't see her, there were some trees between the two of them. Having hopefully alerted her of his presence, he continued to walk towards her.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Nezumi stopped. There was another voice besides her own out here. It called out to her. Still remaining crouched down, she looked around cautiously. Not seeing anyone around, she spoke ; "Yes, I am here." 'Where are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:39 pm

"I am behind the trees. Please don't be afraid."

He had come to some trees, her voice was coming from behind them. He walked to the left, trying to walk around them. After a short moment, he could see her. She was a small girl, with mousy features. He folded his right arm over his stomach and bowed his head.

"Hello."

Raising his head again, he waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:56 pm

Nezumi looked over, "Oh? behind the tree's you say?" She said. Within seconds, a figure emerged out from the shade of the trees. Still remaining crouched wrigling her bum around, she examined him. Black ears, black clothes, black tail. Jeez, what was this person, emo? Or did he just have a lack of fashion sense? She closed her eyes and giggled at him.
He appeared to be a canine of some sort. But she was unable to detect anything other than that. He then did something strange, he bent over lowering his head to her. Nezumi blinked twice face blank. Was he just- did he just, just bow to her? This amused her. "Hiya" she piped up to him.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:22 pm

He laughed slightly to himself. She had seemed confused when he had bowed to her. It was funny watching her reaction. Was it that unexpected of him that he would bow to her? He wanted to make a good impression, and it had seemed like a good way to do so. He smiled at the young girl.

"Hello."

He started to walk towards her, and stopped a few feet away from her.

"My name is Nariko. And what might your name be?"
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:40 pm

Nezumi watched as he stood upright again and proceeded on walking towards her. "Na-ri-ko?" She asked pronouncing each syllable. She put her hands up to her mouth spreading her fingers out like a fan over her lips and giggled. "Thats a funny name" she said replacing her hands on the ground. Bending downwards slightly as she stood up to full height, she looked for the butterfly. It had seemed to fly away. This made Nezumi sad. She hadn't finished playing with it yet. Oh well, she thought, at least I have Nariko to play with now. She giggled at the thought as she walked over to him. Then a thought popped into her head. Time to have a little fun, she thought. Facing Nariko, she grabbed hold of his pant legs and heaved down.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:02 pm

Nariko's reaction was quick. He grabbed his pants and lifted them back up, using his strength to make sure they went up fast, even if the little girl kept hold of them. His pants had gotten to his knees when he had gotten them back up. Had she just done what he thought she had? He stumbled back a few steps from her. Adjusting his pants, he gave her a confused and embarrassed look. Maybe it would be a good idea to keep a few feet of distance between them until they talked a bit more. At least she had only grabbed his pants, and nothing more. He had also noticed that she hadn't told him her name.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:07 pm

"Hehe" Nezumi chuckled. Nariko quickly pulled his pants back up when they had reached his knees. "Awh," she said as Nariko took a few steps back from her. She reached her hand behind her back and pulled out her rusty hatchet. "I just want to play," she said lifting it up and starting to swirl it from hand to hand. "Oh, and My names Nezumi. Nezumi Pachikuro." She gave him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:34 pm

She had taken out a rusty hatchet and said that she wanted to play. Maybe it was a good idea that he kept some distance. She was younger then he though, and a girl. He wan't going to take out his weapon unless he really truly had to.

"Well, Nezumi, How would you like to play?"

He looked at her young face, and at the hatchet that she was playing with. She didn't seem like the type to like fighting. What was she going to do? He would have to pay attention to her when she was around him. Surely she had an innocent game in mind anyway. She might even have just taken out the hatchet to see his reaction, whether he would become scared or not. He smiled back at her.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:09 am

Nezumi's eyes lit up when he asked her to play. "Yes yes!" she yelled excitedly. She dropped the hatchet and ran to him. She tugged on his right arm sleeve hurridly running towards the road in the middle of the hills.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:13 am

She seemed to like the idea of playing. He laughed to himself as she pulled him to the road. She had dropped her hatchet, that was a good and a bad thing. She could get it later he supposed. How would they play? Would she choose to play tag? Hide and seek? Whatever she chose, it would probably be fun, she seemed to be full of energy.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:42 pm

As they reached the road, Nezumi wondered on what game they should play. There were so many ; hopscotch, hide-and-seek, tag, ect. Stopping in the middle of the road, she let go of Nariko's sleeve. She searched around for some rocks deciding she wanted to play hopscotch.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:36 pm

She had stopped in the middle of the road. Letting go of his sleeve, she was picking up rocks. What kind of game did she want to play, he wondered. He watched what she was doing, maybe he could figure it out before she told him. He couldn't. What game would they play?
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:41 pm

Nezumi dropped down on hands and knees in search of rocks. Finding four, she stood back up and searched her surroundings for pavement. "Hmmm.." she said biting her lower lip. She didnt see any pavement around. She'd have to walk down either way of the path to find a road with pavement still intact. Turning to Nariko she said; "I'm going to look for a paved road." Not waiting for his reply, she sped down the path right past him. Dropping down on all fours in mid run, she went full throttle.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:48 pm

She took off in search of a paved road. Nariko was slightly surprised by this. He hadn't seen a paved road in a while. In this jungle environment, would there be any paved roads at all? There might be... He started to run in the direction that she had took off in. He wasn't sprinting, but if he just walked he would never catch up with her. He wondered if she would find a paved road or not.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:53 pm

Nezumi was surprised by her own speed. She never remembered being able to run this fast before... As she ran, she glanced on either sides of her in search of pavement, of any kind. Everything was a blur as she continued running past the bundles of enormatree's. Nezumi sighed and put her head down a she kept running. She glanced behind her to see if Nariko was following her. She saw that he was. Let's make this a little interesting, she thought evily. She slowed down her running to a jogue waiting for him to catch up to her. She giggled, this is awesome she thought.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:16 pm

Up ahead, Nezumi slowed down. Nariko caught up to her. Why had she slowed down? She was giggling slightly. What was she planning for him... Nariko looked around. He couldn't see any pavement around them yet. Had she decided that she wanted to play another game now?

"Something wrong?"

He looked at her giggling. She was planning something, he knew it. How mischievous would her plan be, he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:25 pm

She watched as Nariko approached her. Not yet, she told herself, just wait a few more seconds.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:58 pm

Nariko got beside her. They were running at the same speed now. It wasn't even really running, more like jogging. He looked at the little girl. She was obviously planning something. Here we go, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Giggling, Nezumi slowed down her running, and started to run full speed backwards. She continued running for a good 2 minutes and when she looked back, Nariko was out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:42 pm

Nariko was slightly confused now. She had suddenly turned around and sprinted off. She must be playing with him, he thought. Nariko started running in the direction she had gone, not sprinting like she was, only a slow run. What would she do when he caught up to her?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jungle [Rated T][Private]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next