Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T Dph2d3

Administrators
The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T 2cwjubt

The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T 4vpca9

Moderators
The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T 1z53vxg

The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T 351y4oi

The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_vote10The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_voti10The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_vote11 
Lonewolf
The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_vote10The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_voti10The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T 29008654
The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T 3WjC
The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_vote1010%The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_vote1030%The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_vote1020%The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_vote1020%The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_vote1010%The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_vote100%The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T Empty
PostSubject: The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T   The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:02 pm

He had left early in the morning from his home to head to france, he had always wanted to see what it looked like, and now he was even more curious. He had heard that it was a bad place to be now, if you went you were likely to die, he wanted to test and see.

He had taken about 3 days to crossed the ocean, half of that was trying to land to rest. But the sight that met his was all to worth it, a flat wasteland with craters that went down underneath the vision from his current spot, he smiled and coughed out a speck of blood, this place was going to over kill him soon, possiblely in a couple hours, he was a strong soul with a strong will. He wanted to find a survivor, or a weapon of some kind.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T   The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:40 pm

Amayah had been away from Canada from days wandering around; she had wanted to explore the world now that it was so… different. The place she was in now was hard to stand; taking a breath could be the death of you if you weren’t strong enough to handle it. Luckily, she became adapted to the air after several minutes of walking. She sat down, taking a break; the whole area was vile, she highly doubted any survivors would be here, she thought. Amayah glanced up at the sky, it was dark and clouds stretched over the miserable looking sky. She began to cough hoarsely, she needed water…she needed out of here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T   The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:12 am

As he started to walk he felt his wings get heavier, they were wet and sore, and he wouldnt be able to fly now he needed to dry off, to bad that was going to happen here. He saw a little dot on the horizon that looked like a person though and to his surprise when he looked the other dirrection not to far, was a female walking across the land, he turned and started to head for her, here he would either die, or die trying to help this person.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T   The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:51 pm

She was choking on the dirty; gassy air as she continued to look up at the sky she saw something floating around high in the sky. Was it shrapnel or an avian creature? Taking a bold chance she yelled as best as she could “Who is up there?” she spluttered questioningly as she coughed. Amayah hung her head and clutched her throat, it stung incredibly, what she really needed and wanted was water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T   The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:31 am

He heard the person, and his heart nearly jumped when he noticed it was a female. What was she doing out here? He started to try and land, but his vision became a blur and as he neared the ground his feet hit tipped, and he went tumbling across the ground. When he finally regained his vision he ran towards the female, trying to look non threatening, "Hello, May I help you get out of this place Ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T   The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:06 pm

Wheezing terribly, Amayah choked “Yes” just before she lost her balance and fell onto her right side; not passed out, but just really weak. “Water” she spluttered…she desperately needed water, and a way out of here; luckily an avian had found her…but was his kindness only an act? All would be found out in due time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T   The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Injection land...... {PRIVATE} Rated T
Page 1 of 1