Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) Dph2d3

Administrators
Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) 2cwjubt

Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) 4vpca9

Moderators
Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) 1z53vxg

Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) 351y4oi

Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_vote10Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_voti10Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_vote10Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_voti10Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) 29008654
Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) 3WjC
Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_vote1010%Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_vote1030%Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_vote1020%Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_vote1020%Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_vote1010%Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_vote100%Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bitoru

Bitoru

Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) Empty
PostSubject: Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks)   Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:44 pm

Name: Gadzooks

Appearance: 5 feet tall, 115 pounds, old torn red shirt with blood stains on it,long greasy black hair, gold teeth, elf ears, scar on eye, big bulky chest with really long hairy wolf arms and legs,gold stud piercing, gold eye color,a tattoo on the chest with a big thunder bolt being put in to Poseidon's chest, light blue skinny jeans on, tanned skin, cuts all over body

Personality:"act Com In all Situations To Find The Best In Life" Thats his Motto For Life.
Zeus Is A Pretty Outgoing person,He Will never Turn Down A Fight Nor Request A Fight Either.
he may Dress Poorly But That Is The Complete Opposite of His Skill. He has A Very Unpredictable Personality Because Sometimes His personality is out Going And Sometimes It Is Dreadful.

zeus loves To Fight, because well...... thats just the way his personality is, he loves to fight but if he loses his body gets all fired up but somehow he still manages to stay com, i dont know how he does but he does it. its like he is a machine that has a com personality until he loses then he turns in to hell in human form.

Background: ever Since Birth He Was Attracted To Wolfs because He Was Born In The Woods With lots Of Wolfs, he Kept Asking His Parents To catch And Tame A Wolf For Him, So At Age 5 His Parents tamed A Wolf And let Him Name It And Keep It Has A Pet.

He Named The Wolf Urufu Because He Thought It Sounded Cool(All Though He Didnt Know That Urufu meant Wolf). Every day Zeus Would Play With The Wolf, Feed It And Care For it, Until one Day The Wolf Ran Away, Zeus Was So Made Mad That Urufu had Run Away(But Zeus Tried To stay Com) So Zeus Decided To try To find Him But He Ended Getting Lost In The Woods.

Zeus Did Find urufu After Endless Years Of Search, Just Barely Surviving On Wild Berries And Rain Drops, When He Found Urufu He Was So happy That He Hugged Him Really Tightly For 8 Hours Straight, Zeus And Urufu Ended Sleeping In The Woods That Night But In The Morning Something Weird Had Happened......

Zeus Woke Up Feeling Very Warm And When He Went To Scratch his Chest he Noticed That It Was hairy...Very Hairy, He looked At his Arms And Legs They Were Hairy Too, Then He Noticed That Urufu Wasnt There And The Woods That he had Slept In Were Gone.....

He Began To Think He Was In A Barren waste Land buy He Could Not figure out Where Urufu Was, 5 Hours Later Of Endless Thinking He heard people Yelling His name, It Kept Getting Louder And Louder then He Saw His parents They Told About The War And How It Caused The Fusion, Then His Parents left Him And Said He Had To survive Own His own, Seeing As He Was 19 now. a while after the war Zeus changed his name to Gadzooks simply because he liked that name.

Animalistic Traits: just The Fur On his Chest, Arms And Legs.

Original Animal:Wolf Named Urufu

Starter weapon: Small Dagger(the Blade Is A lightning Bolt)

Roleplay Sample: He Was At The Beach In Miami When There Was A Noise And He
yelled who Is That And The Response was "You Worst Nightmare" He Got Up In A Hurry Grabbing His Dagger From The Table, When The Door busted Open And He Seen A One Eyed One Horned Flying Green cyclops then He Said lets Fight..... In Just 5 Seconds later He Felt 3 Huge Claws Digging Into my Back, Then He Struck The Cyclopes In The Face With His Dagger, He Made A loud Screech And Then He Quickly Got Up And Said Nice One But Not Good Enough To Defeat Me,

He Opened his Mouth And He Seen A Gigantic ball of Acid Forming Then He Spit it At Me, And I kicked it back At Him And His Face Started To De-solve. Then he Totally Faded Away And he Realized That He Had Defeated Him, what An Easy battle.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks)   Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:45 pm

Denied. This character was already made and killed. You just can not RE-MAKE a character like that.
Back to top Go down
Bitoru

Bitoru

PostSubject: Re: Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks)   Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Lone did that with fang tho
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks)   Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Yes, but A) He said he had a twin for The Watchers and B) it was only really a rule AFTER he did that, because the idea of re-making characters got retarded.
Back to top Go down
Bitoru

Bitoru

PostSubject: Re: Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks)   Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:57 pm

ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks)   Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeus(Is Back)[with a new name that is now Gadzooks)
Page 1 of 1