Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Bitoru Vs Neko I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Bitoru Vs Neko I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Bitoru Vs Neko I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Bitoru Vs Neko I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Bitoru Vs Neko I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Bitoru Vs Neko I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Bitoru Vs Neko I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Bitoru Vs Neko I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Bitoru Vs Neko I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Bitoru Vs Neko Dph2d3

Administrators
Bitoru Vs Neko 2cwjubt

Bitoru Vs Neko 4vpca9

Moderators
Bitoru Vs Neko 1z53vxg

Bitoru Vs Neko 351y4oi

Bitoru Vs Neko 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Bitoru Vs Neko I_vote10Bitoru Vs Neko I_voti10Bitoru Vs Neko I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Bitoru Vs Neko 29008654
Bitoru Vs Neko AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Bitoru Vs Neko 3WjC
Bitoru Vs Neko 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Bitoru Vs Neko I_vote1010%Bitoru Vs Neko I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Bitoru Vs Neko I_vote1030%Bitoru Vs Neko I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Bitoru Vs Neko I_vote1020%Bitoru Vs Neko I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Bitoru Vs Neko I_vote1020%Bitoru Vs Neko I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Bitoru Vs Neko I_vote100%Bitoru Vs Neko I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Bitoru Vs Neko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bitoru

Bitoru

Bitoru Vs Neko Empty
PostSubject: Bitoru Vs Neko   Bitoru Vs Neko I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:57 pm

Bitoru was walking around in the ruins of the streets, he was looking for something to eat, then again it has been a while since he last battled with something, he then decided to try and find a hybrid that would fight him. While bitoru was walking around in found a small safe like thing, he decided to go inside of it, and wait for something to walk by so he could lunge his teeth into its neck....

Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

Bitoru Vs Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitoru Vs Neko   Bitoru Vs Neko I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:02 pm

Neko was sleeping on a roof. He jumped onto the street and walked down it. He wanted food. He was so hungry his mind yelled EAT. His heart yelled eat also. He walked by being super aware of his surroundings. he walked by the safe. It was about 9 o'clock. Kinda dark out. he wondered when someone will appear.
Back to top Go down
Bitoru

Bitoru

Bitoru Vs Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitoru Vs Neko   Bitoru Vs Neko I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:06 pm

~Bitoru~

AS the hybrid walked by the safe Bitoru was hideing in, he jumped out and attempted to tackle and bite the other hybrids neck, This is going to be super tasty thought Bitoru while he was attacking the other hybrid, Bitoru starts to wonder who this hybrid even is.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

Bitoru Vs Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitoru Vs Neko   Bitoru Vs Neko I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:09 pm

Neko didn't see the attack. The beetle who was aiming for god knows what bit his arm. neko looked at the hybrid. he took out his claws. Neko scratched for the eyes. After the attack on the eyes he kicked the beetle in the chest to get him away.

Last edited by Neko on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bitoru

Bitoru

Bitoru Vs Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitoru Vs Neko   Bitoru Vs Neko I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:13 pm

~Bitoru~

Bitoru tasted the sweet sweet tasteing blood of the other hybrid. When the other hybrid tried to scratch him he dodged it, but he got hit by the kick which hit his head and made him abit dizzy. When the dizzy feeling went away, it was to late to keep sucking at the new hybrids blood, so instead he tried to punch the hybrid in the face several times and then Bitoru tried to kicking the new hybrids crouch and then he gave a quick jab to the new hybrids stomach....
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

Bitoru Vs Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitoru Vs Neko   Bitoru Vs Neko I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:17 pm

Neko jumped away getting a good kick in the stomach. Neko le out a smile. "finally a challange" he said. neko took off his hat. This attacker is about to be surprised. Neko let out a evil grin. he held the hat back. he had the other arm sticking towards the attacker. he was ready to surprise.

Last edited by Neko on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to change font color)
Back to top Go down
Bitoru

Bitoru

Bitoru Vs Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitoru Vs Neko   Bitoru Vs Neko I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:25 pm

"What is your name" hissid Bitoru as he ran toward the new hybrid. Bitoru jumped and did a backflip while trying to kick the hybrids face, and then he started to rapidly punch the hybrids face, chest and crotch, after that he jumped backwards and started running around the other hybrid, and then he did something that would be so painful if it hit the hybrid. Bitoru took out his staff and attempted to stab the other hybrids crotch Rapidly....
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

Bitoru Vs Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitoru Vs Neko   Bitoru Vs Neko I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:27 pm

as the beetle ran at him Neko pulled off his trick. He fake threw the hat at the beetle running at him. he clicked the secret button and the latch in the hat opened sending his dagger flying at the beetle. "I am Neko and I'm gonna kill you" he said. the dagger flew for the heart.
Back to top Go down
Bitoru

Bitoru

Bitoru Vs Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitoru Vs Neko   Bitoru Vs Neko I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:36 pm

Bitoru reacted fastly, and jumped up in the air while letting the dagger fly behind him. "Hello Neko, i am Bitoru and it is you that will die" said Bitoru as he gave a evil laugh. Bitoru ran toward Neko, while throwing many punches toward Neko's crotch... Bitoru was confident that he would win this fight.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

Bitoru Vs Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitoru Vs Neko   Bitoru Vs Neko I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:45 pm

neko did a jump spin kick. Hopefully it would hit the beetles face. It was starting to get dark outside. Neko blended in with darkness. sadly that would take awile. He would have to stall. neko hoped he won he never talked to a obama hybriid.
Back to top Go down
Bitoru

Bitoru

Bitoru Vs Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitoru Vs Neko   Bitoru Vs Neko I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Bitoru missid his first few punches but when Neko did a jump spin kick, Bitoru started rapicly punching the hybrids crotch while screaming "DIE DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE". Bitoru was rather pleased with his screaming.....
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

Bitoru Vs Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitoru Vs Neko   Bitoru Vs Neko I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:07 pm

neko got hit in the leg. he did a flip and backed off to a wall. He then decided to go offensive. he lunged forward at great cat speeds. he attempted to grab bitorus eyes right out of their sockets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bitoru Vs Neko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitoru Vs Neko   Bitoru Vs Neko I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bitoru Vs Neko
Page 1 of 1