Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Broken Open I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Broken Open I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Broken Open I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Broken Open I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Broken Open I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Broken Open I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Broken Open I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Broken Open I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Broken Open I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Broken Open Dph2d3

Administrators
Broken Open 2cwjubt

Broken Open 4vpca9

Moderators
Broken Open 1z53vxg

Broken Open 351y4oi

Broken Open 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Broken Open I_vote10Broken Open I_voti10Broken Open I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Broken Open 29008654
Broken Open AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Broken Open 3WjC
Broken Open 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Broken Open I_vote1010%Broken Open I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Broken Open I_vote1030%Broken Open I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Broken Open I_vote1020%Broken Open I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Broken Open I_vote1020%Broken Open I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Broken Open I_vote100%Broken Open I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Broken Open

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Broken Open Empty
PostSubject: Broken Open   Broken Open I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:10 pm

The wind blew softly through Amayah’s hair as she looked up at the cloud-studded sky. Thinking of her long, tragic past once more; Amayah raised her legs up and wrapped her long arms around them and rested her head on her knees. Breathing in the dirty, hot air, Amayah closed her eyes. What could go wrong, she thought miserably to herself.

She had met many colorful characters on her journey, but was that enough? What Amayah needed was someone she could trust, a good and close friend. She could think of no one she had gotten too close to; besides Urufu Tatsumaki. He was what she wanted right now, someone to talk to, and someone to just be there; even if he didn’t care or want to listen…she wanted anything right now.

“Urufu…where are you?” she whispered to herself before her eyes got watery. She wasn’t the type to cry often, but when she did…it wasn’t short or painless. Hot tears stung her eyelids as she shut her eyes tightly. As the tears fell, so did she. Amayah slid sideways and fell onto her side; still clutching her knees. She continued crying quietly in her tight ball, letting her jet black hair fall over her eyes and face she was oblivious now to her surroundings; all she wanted was someone to be there.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Broken Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Open   Broken Open I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:09 am

Fang was walking through where ever he was and ever since his memories of the before the world war 3 or as some called it before D-Day . He was walking through what seemed like a black floor of what he would call the burned land because it looked like severely burned toast completly black. He saw a bit of white upahead and he squinted Fang could make out a shape. He started to jog forward and he saw a cat............ AMAYAH. He thought of the possibilities that he could be in a desert seeing a mirage (he is lost). he was thirsty so he didn't want to strain himself with speaking but he couldnt stop himself "Amayah is that you?" He said hoping it wasnt a other hybrid that wanted to kill him ,a mirage, or a bomb.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Broken Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Open   Broken Open I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:25 pm

She pricked her ears as she heard a voice calling out for her… it sounded familiar; who was it? Uncurling herself from her ball, she wiped her eyes and looked around; she saw an avian...”Fang?” she blurted out curiously. Picking herself up as she stood up and faced him she wondered what he was doing here; without thinking she lunged forward at him and hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Broken Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Open   Broken Open I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:08 pm

yep thats Amayah alright "Uh... hi" He said he didnt know he was that missed.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Broken Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Open   Broken Open I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:15 pm

Smiling slightly she whispered “Hi Fang” as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She wondered why he was here.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Broken Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Open   Broken Open I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm

He was feeling really uncomfortable "I was taking a little trip around the world in case you were wondering " He said still feeling VERY uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Broken Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Open   Broken Open I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:35 pm

Looking at Fang she noticed something was wrong; he had an awkward look about him, maybe a walk would make him feel better. “That sounds fun” she said with a smile. Grabbing his wrist gently she purred softly “Come on, let’s go for a walk… I haven’t seen you in awhile” she walked forward a little hoping he would agree.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Broken Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Open   Broken Open I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:38 pm

"OK" Fang said and he started to follow.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Broken Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Open   Broken Open I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:57 pm

Walking ahead she went into a nearby building and looked around to see if he was still following. She still couldn’t understand why he seemed so embarrassed. Maybe he was the shy type who didn’t like hugs; this amused her. Amayah laughed quietly to herself as she waited for Fang to come in.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Broken Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Open   Broken Open I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:06 am

Fang entered the building his guard up he didn't know if their were any enemies here. He looked around and spotted Amayah. He quickly walked up to her and said "So are we just taking a rest or... is this someplace special" he didn't know if he would like the answer. He thought dimly to himself what if this is a different Amayah then the one he knew what IF she would try to kill him. he was going crazy calm down calm down calm down he thought to himself. His mind was a storm right now insanity the being the eye of the storm.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

Broken Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Open   Broken Open I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:11 am

THREAD NOW LOCKED AND MOVED TO ARCHIVES BECAUSE OF PARTICIPANT'S DEATH
Back to top Go down
https://paradiseinhell.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Broken Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Open   Broken Open I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Open
Page 1 of 1