Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 Dph2d3

Administrators
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 2cwjubt

A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 4vpca9

Moderators
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 1z53vxg

A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 351y4oi

A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_vote10A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_voti10A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_vote10A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_voti10A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 29008654
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 3WjC
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_vote1010%A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_vote1030%A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_vote1020%A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_vote1020%A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_vote1010%A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_vote100%A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

A walk [rated T for possible language]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:07 pm

"Well that explains the wings, tweety" she replied sarcastically. "Don't worry I don't do mice, I am more into things my own size" Amayah told the girl with a grin. Turning to the male she said, "You however, you are a weird bird dog thing, not even worth my time trying to eat. Though... those wings do look delicious" as her eyes twinkled; she licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:17 pm

Nezumi was half relieved that the cat was not interested in her. Slowly, she lowered her hatchet and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Kato was starting to like these people one that threatens then retreats and one that will kill someone at a heartbeat these people are perfect. Kato sat down with a grin to bad they couldn't see it with the mask."Don't worry wings weren't my choice i fused with my pet and my captured bird" Kato said. "So shut up" he added. "besides if you attempted to attack me you would either be end up dead or injured" He said not meaning to start a fight.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:26 pm

"Oh you think so do you?" she laughed hard at this, did he really think he could beat her? "I would like to see you try, over the years I have gotten some battles skills that would blow your mind, like this." As she was talking she genereated fire in her hands for a moment, letting it glow before their eyes; she put it out. Laughing evilly, she looked at him with a 'want to go?' face. She wanted to see him fight.

Last edited by Amayah on Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:46 pm

Nezumi wasn't sure but it appeared to be that they were both trying to impress the other and that she, was caught in the middle. It could be worse she reasured herself. She could be in the bird man's position. She watched the two intently. 'I wonder what they will do' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:50 pm

Kato didn't expect the fire hands so he backed down and shut up. He hoped he wouldn't need to fight the fire. She was really planning on killing him he knows that face anywhere he used to give it to people and people gave it to him. Just knowing she controls fire freaked him out yet amazed him she was definitely the better fighter.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Looking at his face, she smiled a bright smile. "So who wants to play?" she flicked her tail happily as she looked between the two. "I do enjoy a good game of tag or a race maybe. Or do you two like to fight, maybe we could play fight. I won't use my fire if we play fight" she added; she meant it... she didn't want to toast anyone by accident. She was not all that hungry anyway. "Unless you guys had marshmellows, in which case I would gladly oblidge." She laughed as she hoped they had some sense of humour. Looking between the two she would die to know what they were thinking...
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:00 pm

Nezumi was stunned. One minute the feline was ready to toast the avian and now she wanted to play with both of them?

"I uh, I- ..no thank you" she concluded in a diminuendo voice.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:04 pm

Kato liked her sense of humor he somehow knew she meant it. He started laughing out loud and while looking at the mouse said "so someone has a voice". "Sure what do you feel like"he said to the cat. he hasn't played a game in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:09 pm

"Well, seeing as she doesn't want to play; do you want to play fight?" she asked excitedly. The fire of the fight burned in her eyes, she loved the battle field... whether it was playing or not. "You should have been a chicken" she smiled as she looked over at the mouse girl and winked; she hoped the girl would understand that she was only kidding. "Alright so, the rules are... HAHA, there are no god damn rules. Ladies first," she grinning menacingly as she waited for his rebuttle.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:14 pm

So they were going to fight. This was a good thing, Nezumi could analyze both of their fighting techniques their reaction times, ect and use them to her advantage. Not that she wanted to fight either of them but just incase. The feline winked at her. Nezumi wasnt sure how to take that, so she just gave a half unsure smile back. From Her point of view she had nothing to lose by watching.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Kato saw the intensity in her eyes so he decided his reply "ok" he said with a grin. he put his dagger on the ground and went into fox attack position he won't kill her he decided that shes just to fun. he was ready and he knew for sure she was.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:20 pm

"Well I am not getting any younger" she laughed as she jumped up and down a little in her excitement. Throwing her arms out in her defensive position; she waited for her moment. "What's the matter, tweety scared of a little old kitty?" she mocked him as she looked at his face mask.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:23 pm

Nezumi was betting on the feline to win. Even though the fight had not yet comenced, she could feel the energy flowing off of her body. As for the avian, she could see that he was mostly all talk.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:29 pm

Kato surged at her claws open ready for action. "alright" he said while charging her at high speed.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Waiting just seconds before impact, she front flipped over his body and grinned. "Oh Tweety, I expected more from you than a running start." Laughing loudly she knew she was being quite the asshole... but at ths point she betrayed all er morals for battle. This was going to get fun real fast she thought to herself. Her hands got slightly warm as she began to create fire, putting it out she was glad no one hd seen that. It was a total accident, how had it happened. Either way, she knew once thing. This was mre than a fight... this was the excitement she was looking for. "Here birdy birdy."

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:42 pm

Nezumi watched in amazement as the cat did a flip over the avian; her eyes followed the feline until she landed on the ground. Her back to the opponent. Nezumi noted down that she must have some experience in acrobatics of some sort. This would mean that she was extremely flexible making it harder to land a hit.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Kato realized his mistake he turned and saw her. Crap he thought to him self. There's no way he could attack head on . He slowly approached her prepared for a attack. he took a quick glance at the mouse what a fucken chicken. he looked back at the cat he determined to land at least a hit.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:54 pm

Smiling to herself she didn’t drop her gaze from his appearance. Watching his every move, every muscle twitch, she waited and wondered what he would try next. Backing up from him slightly she formulated a plan, and she knew exactly how this was about to end.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:09 pm

Nezumi droped her gaze from the two and looked around her. She knew she got distracted easily. A butterfly came along and she found this amusing. Getting up, she chased after it, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:13 pm

Kato Charged at her this time with a plan. he chuckled at mousey who was chasing a butterfly. then he focused his attention back on the cat and charged full speed all over again.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:21 pm

Doing a back flip she decided what she was going to do. Backing up a few feet from the oncomming prey. "HAHAHAHAHA" she screamed as she lunged forward with all of her strength. Tackling him she screamed with excitement as she pulled out her claws. Pulling her arm back she was ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Nezumi was unaware of the fight continuing. All her attention was focused on the small yellow butterfly encircling her.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:50 pm

Kato was happy but mad she didn't flip so his attack strategy failed. Oh well Kato sent a kick straight for her chest. come on one hit.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:51 am

Deciding to give him at least one hit she took the kick to the chest hard. Grunting slightly, she smiled at the boy. "Now take your punishment like a man" she cackled. Doubling up her fist she swung her arm forward to land a punch to his face mask; hoping to possibly knock it off. With her other hand, she quickly whipped it behind his head and fondled the string holding his mask on. "Let me see those eyes." she told him. "I want to see the light in your eyes!" she shouted as her eyes began to turn a pale shade of red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk [rated T for possible language]   A walk [rated T for possible language] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk [rated T for possible language]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next