Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) Dph2d3

Administrators
I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) 2cwjubt

I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) 4vpca9

Moderators
I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) 1z53vxg

I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) 351y4oi

I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_vote10I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_voti10I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_vote11 
Lonewolf
I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_vote10I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_voti10I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) 29008654
I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) 3WjC
I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_vote1010%I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_vote1030%I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_vote1020%I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_vote1020%I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_vote1010%I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_vote100%I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Urufu
________
Urufu

I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) Empty
PostSubject: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:02 pm

The Frostmoth

In the forgotten ruins of a volcano, a simple vapor was being produced from a hole in the ground. If one went down the hole, they would see that it wasn't steam, but actually vapor. The hole was iced through about halfway down, and continued down into a massive cavern of pure ice. In that cavern resided The Frostmoth. The Frostmoth was a being with almost no human characteristics left. He was a completely frost-blue being with massive moth-like wings on his back and an insectoid body. Nearly seven feet tall, he was a sight to be rechoned with. Flapping his wings, the being flew out of the hole and erupted into the heated world around him. He always hated coming out here, and every being annoyed him. Nonetheless, he needed to eat. Let's see who looked good.

Urufu Tatsumaki
How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned.
Place and time always on my mind.
I have so much to say but you're so far away.

It used to be the warmest place in the country. Now it was the warmest place in the world. For some reason, Hawaii's volcanoes had slightly survived, and now rumours of a Frostmoth were living there had reached his nose. Tracking the beast across the oceans, he flew over to the hawaiian islands in his Origin form. With beats of his mighty wings, Urufu soared across the thermal-less sea, a hard prospect.

Back to top Go down
https://paradiseinhell.forumotion.com
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Nariko
It would seem there was no other way

Nariko had heard the rumors of a Frostmoth Laying in a volcano across the ocean. After spending almost a week building a boat that could endure the journey, he departed. The boat was not very big. It would only hold him, anything more and the boat would become unstable. More than likely, the boat would be destroyed by the time he got to the other side of the mutilated ocean. This was a one use only boat. As long as it got him to the other side though, it was good enough. As long as it didn't break midway through the journey.

The sea was relatively calm as he made his way towards Hawaii. He was very thankful that there wasn't a storm. If a storm had brewed, he probably would have died in his small craft. After approximately a day, he washed up on the shore of an island. Hopefully he hadn't taken too long, he hoped to be the only one to find the rumored Frostmoth that lay here. He jumped out of the boat, and dragged it up onto the shore, past the range of high tide. Checking his equipment, he made sure his dagger was in its place, ready to use, and that everything else was in place. The boat looked fairly weathered. It would probably be a good idea to find another way to get home. Upon looking around, he spotted a volcano. If I were a great being of enormous power, where would I go? It seemed like the appropriate place to be. He made his way towards it. Hopefully the walk wouldn't take too long.

Last edited by Nariko on Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:15 pm

The Frostmoth

As the blue creature flew around the island, he spotted the flying wolf known as Urufu and the boy known as Nariko. Both looked.. delicious. Stopping in midair, he held his hands out in front of him. The delicate blue fingers looked so safe and unthreatening... until a wall of ice appeared, forming a dome around the island entirely. The ice was so thick, they would never be able to escape. "Welcome to the meal.." He whispered, forming ice talons over his hands that would rip the two apart.

Urufu Tatsumaki

A look of horror crossed Urufu's face as he realized they were trapped. Sniffing the air for an escape route, he couldn't find one. What he did find was Nariko. Swooping down the kid, he stood in front of him. "Kid, get on. We need to get airborn to combat this thing. I know, and he knows it. Unfortunately, we have no other options.

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Nariko
It would seem there was no other choice

There was ice all around. If the Frostmoth was as powerful as he was rumored to be, it would probably be almost impossible to break through the ice. Suddenly a being swooped down upon him. He wasn't sure quite who it was, but upon sniffing the air he found only one other human scent. The other scent was part moth, the Frostmoth. It was safe to assume that the person before him was not a foe. Doing as he was told, he jumped on the back of the winged wolf creature. Drawing his dagger, he got a visual on the Frostmoth. It would seem there was no other choice. He waited for the wolf creature to take off. He eyed his small dagger, the only weapon he had. This wasn't going to be easy.

Last edited by Nariko on Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:04 pm

The Frostmoth

So, they were teaming up? That might not go so well for them. The Frostmoth manipulated something entirely different then the other two type of shamans. He controlled a solid, physical substance, instead of pure energy. That was one of the reasons it was so hard to learn. Instead of converting one type of energy to another, he converted it into a solid state of matter. The Frostmoth was a master of Cyrokinesis, and he could form solid shapes. This meant one little thing... clones. The Frostmoth could create clones. Holding his iced-over talons in front of him, the air shimmered as the moisture in it froze, shaping together to form him over. This clone was roughly the same weight as The Frostmoth, though much more fragile. "Let's even things out, shall we?" He asked, before forming a second clone. After the ice had finished freezing into existence, they reshaped once more.

Now it was the Frostmoth and a clone of Urufu and Nariko, the dog riding the wolf, just as it was in reality. "What are you going to do when you have to fight yourself?" He asked, before waving a hand. The due rushed for Urufu and Nariko. The only thing was that that the Ice-Nariko had a massive lance in his hand made of ice. Laughing, The Frostmoth would soon feed.

Urufu Tatsumaki

As Nariko climbed on top of him, Urufu beat his powerful wings. Twin columns of rushing air propelled the two into the sky, Urufu gliding through the air, occasionally flapping his brown, feathered wings to stay aloft. One advantage he had that the one formerly known as "Fang" didn't was Wolf Strength. He could actually carry someone, unlike the weak bird with hollow bones. "The name is Urufu, by the way..." He commented, before hissing in distaste. Ice Clones? That was too far. "Frostmoth... All we want is to learn your ways!" He roared, his voice deeper then normal because of his transformed, avian-canine state. "Hold on..." He grunted, before pulling his wings together against his furry body and rolled. Urufu did a barrel roll out of the way to avoid the ice spear, using the momentum of Nariko to' help regain his balance. Snapping his wings open once more, he began gliding once more, keeping a wary, golden eye on the clones. "Any ideas?" He asked, soaring higher.

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:30 pm

Nariko

My name's Nariko. He looked at the Frostmoth and then at the pair of clones. So the enemy's two clones of us, made from ice, and better equipped. We are probably stronger than the clones, but they may have some sort of hidden ability we don't yet know about. He looked back to the blue man with the ability of total control over ice. We can't forget about the Frostmoth himself. He may pull something while we are distracted with the clones. I'd suggest destroying the clones first, to both demonstrate our strength to the Frostmoth, and to take out the extra threats. We should avoid attacking the Frostmoth directly, we don't need him even angrier.

Last edited by Nariko on Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:02 pm

The Frostmoth

The clones shot toward the two in the air. Moments before the ice beings reached them, the ice lance extended and grew naturally, becoming massive. "What do you do when your enemies are just a distraction?" The Frostmoth asked, as a massive chunk of ice shimmered in the air above them all. There was a massive crack when thousands of needles began to rain down from the sky, the icicles ready to destroy them all. Laughing maniacally, The Frostmoth would soon feast, and feast he would.

Urufu Tatsumaki

Nodding, Urufu beat his wings harder, trying to avoid the two soaring nearer to him. When they finally got closer, Urufu snapped his wings against his warm body quickly, beginning a quick descent. As they fell below the two, Urufu snapped his massive wings back open. "ATTACK NOW!" He roared, the bottom of the two ice beings exposed quite clearly with no defense readily available to them. This could be there only chance. As the ice needles rained down from the sky, Urufu pointed his nose towards the ground. Diving, he waited moments before he reached the ground before snapping his wings open and gliding along the ground. Narrowly avoiding the icicle in the range, his tail nearly got clipped. Hiding under the collapsed interior of a building, he sighed. "Get off of me, mutt.."

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:38 pm

Nariko

Nariko jumped off of Urufu. He had lost his dagger in the commotion. When Urufu had roared to attack, Nariko had taken the chance to do just that. He had stabbed straight up at the exposed ice clones. The dagger had gone up the side of the Ice-Urufu and through the foot of the Ice-Nariko. With the rain of icicles though, Urufu had to take evasive action. Nariko's grip on the dagger was lost, and it remained through the foot of the clone. According to the Frostmoth, the clones were just a distraction anyway. The dagger was gone, he didn't expect to find it anytime soon.
I was right, he pulled something while we were distracted with the clones. We need to come up with another plan... what do you suppose we do? Killing the Frostmoth is out of the question, and escaping won't work. What should we do to get him to teach us his ways?
Nariko paced slightly as he talked, trying to think of something to do. What if they found a way to render the Moth unconscious? When he awoke, would he kill them with a newfound wrath? Or would he declare them fit to be taught, and teach them his ways over ice? Only one way to find out he supposed. Urufu, what if we rendered the Frostmoth unconscious? Do you think he would stop trying to kill us when he awoke, and agree to teach us his ways? Or do you think he would wake in a burst of wrath and kill us both on the spot? What do you think?
Nariko stopped his pacing and looked at Urufu, waiting to hear what his opinion on the matter was.

Last edited by Nariko on Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:35 am

The Frostmoth

Laughing maniacally, The Frostmoth was growing slightly tired. He hadn't eaten in a while and was weak on energy. All of this cyrokinesis didn't help. "Bring them to me, my pets.." He ordered the broken ice clones, fixing what was broken from them one last time before disappearing back into his volcano. The clones glared down at the hidden Urufu and Nariko, the ice bouncing off of them harmlessly.

Urufu Tatsumaki

"Piss him off too much..." Urufu commented, before heaving. "Get the hell off of me.." He growled, before laughing slightly. "This is just nutty man.. We're about to get killed by ourselves..." Laughing again, Urufu nearly cracked. Nearly. Once Nariko got off, he would transform back into his regular form. At least in that form he was used to combat.

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:46 pm

Nariko

Urufu changed from a winged wolf creature to a human wolf hybrid. Nariko wondered slightly how he had done that, but made himself stop. Now was not the time to be thinking of trivial things such as that. He had to keep his mind focused on the task at hand. How were they going to get the Frostmoth to teach them its ways, and not get killed.
Lets think for a second. What is ice's main weakness? Fire. So maybe if we can get fire, we can destroy those clones. Nariko put his hand in his pocket, feeling the lighter. All I have that can make fire is a small lighter... not a very effective weapon. How were they
going to destroy the clones?
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:51 pm

The Frostmoth

Descending back into his cave of ice, the frozen volcano, The Frostmoth landed and sat on the ground. Sitting in a meditative position, a thick ball of ice formed over him, shielding him from any outside interference, including sound. Closing his eyes, he began to slumber as walls of ice formed in the tunnel, protecting him from the two if they ever got inside. Those damn Watcher's wouldn't get him now.

The ice clones, on the other hand, stared with an icy look in their eyes. ((OOC: lolbad pun was bad)) The two wouldn't escape. Not if they could help it. Shooting down, the ice lance changed shape to form what appeared to be a trident. Swooping in at an angle, they attempted to skewer the boys with it.

Urufu Tatsumaki

Shaking his head, that wouldn't work. "Nothing to ignite." He explained, before jumping out of the way. The cold tickled his nose hairs in such a way it was almost painful. His advanced hearing alerted him to the wooshing wind of the ice clones as they came closer. Having dodged their attack, he rolled on the icy ground before standing once more. He had nothing he could use.

"Alright.. Let's ignore these bastards and just try to get in there." He said, pointing towards the sealed volcano. Breaking off into a full sprint, his speed was still incredibly, even in his normal form. Biting into the icy ground with his heels as he ran, he used it to his advantage in order to slide farther along without moving, ensuring he didn't become exhausted.

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:04 pm

Nariko

Ignore the small time enemy and go straight for the main target. Alright. Nariko began sprinting after Urufu. He had jumped out of the way when the clones had come flying down. He would have to keep his ears on them, to make sure they did not sneak up behind him. To gain even more speed and traction, he sprinted on all fours. He had to keep up with Urufu, and he had to stay ahead of the clones. The Urufu clone was still a winged wolf creature, it had not changed its form to match the curent real Urufu. He continued after Urufu, the top of the frozen volcano coming into view.

Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:16 pm

The Frostmoth

As The Frostmoth rested in the ice sphere, the clones rose into the sky. Driplets of water began to condense around their icy flesh as they started to melt, before the liquid gathered and reformed, combining the clones. After the shape remolded itself and changed shape, it formed a new creature. A long reptilian ice behemoth with great frozen wings and wicked, curved talons and fangs. Throwing it's head back and howling, the ice dragon sweeped it's tail from left to right, not only shattering the dome around them, but crushing all in it's wake. Massive chunks of ice began falling from the sky as it looked for Urufu and Nariko. Inside the sphere, The Frostmoth smiled.

Urufu Tatsumaki
Like the angel you are laugh creating
A lightness in my chest,
Your eyes they penetrate me,
(your answer's always 'maybe')
That's when I got up and left

Rolling forward, Urufu slid over the edge of the volcano rim, sliding along the ice and ending up on the other side. "Nariko.... What the fuck man.." He called to the dog as he watched the ice dragon forming with giant eyes. "How the fuck.." He asked, scanning the ground. Nothing but ice. Fuck. The dome was destroyed, ice went flying. As it meteor'd down onto the boys, Urufu watched carefully, twisting his body out of the way of falling death. Thankfully, one large chunk shattered the first wall in the volcano. Working to get it out, he was careful to not get killed. His muscles aching, Urufu slid the chunks of extra ice from the hole as well.

The Dragon:
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:37 pm

Nariko

Nariko jumped over the lid of the volcano into it. He was greatful to have Urufu with him, alone Nariko would not have been able to move the large ice chunks. He was not a very strong person. In fighting and in everything else, Nariko used skill and speed rather than strength. Now that they were inside the volcano, they just had to find the Frostmoth. Nariko wondered to himself slightly whether the Frostmoth would Try to make his dragon come into the volcano after them, or if he would abandon the dragon, in favor of something else that he would use against them.
Why was the Frostmoth fighting them, anyways? They meant no harm to him, they only wanted to learn its ways. Nariko only wanted to learn its ways anyways. Hopefully Urufu wasn't trying to do anything different from him. It occured to Nariko that he had never stated his purpose to the Frotmoth. He had never told him that they meant no harm, that they were not the enemy. Maybe that was why he was trying so hard to kill them... When they found the Frostmoth, he would have to do that. But first, they still had to find him.

Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:44 pm

The Frostmoth

Deep in his slumber, The Frostmoth heard nothing. The dragon moved yet, however. It appeared as though The Frostmoth was controlling it through necrokinetic. Sleep-movement. The ice dragon swirled through the air, levitating, before it crashed towards Urufu and Nariko, face first. The open gullet actually was hollow. No doubt if they were eaten they would be frozen instantly. As it barrelled towards the frozen over volcano and two boys, the wind whistled through holes in it's body in a fashion; it sounded as if it were howling.

Urufu Tatsumaki

Fuck. That dragon just didn't let up. As it rocked towards them, he could have moved out of the way.. if not for the fact that he was in the pit. He wouldn't be able to jump out - he was too deep in! ((That's what she said lol)) Bracing himself for impact, he was surprised to find that the dragon's snout smashed through the ice tunnel. Falling, the thick dragon was too big to fit through the tunnel and became stuck. The tunnel was too dark, he couldn't see Nariko! Bouncing off of the ice ball that The Frostmoth was hibernating in, he rolled on the ground. Clutching his rib, which may have been broken, he stood slowly, shakily.

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:35 pm

Nariko

Everything went dark as the tunnel shook violently. When he opened his eyes, he noticed that he was on the ground. His head hurt, as he had just smashed it against a wall of ice. Nariko rose to his feet. He tested his limbs, seeing if anything hurt severely, indicating an injury. Everything seemed fine. his head hurt a bit, but he didn't think it was anything serious.
Nariko was trapped in the dark. He couldn't see Urufu anywhere. Sniffing the air, he made an attempt to find Urufu. Urufu's scent wasn't all that far away. The ground in this tunnel of ice was slippery, it would be hard not to fall and hurt himself. Moving slowly so as not to slip and crack his head open, he started towards Urufu. This may take a few minutes...

Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:35 pm

The Frostmoth

There was a massive explosion as The Frostmoth twitched his arms in his hibernative state. The ice sphere around him shook violently. A massive crack sounded through the air as a line appeared in the ice, before shards shot outwards from it. When the ice cleared, The Frostmoth was hovering in the air, his blue wings fluttering to help him sustain lift. "Alright boys.. Time to eat.. Stupid Watchers never leaving me alone.." He mumbled to himself the last sentence, before twin blades of ice appeared in his hands. The Wolf seemed to be the most wounded, so that's who he would attack first. Rushing Urufu, The Frostmoth swung his blades, their sharp edges glistening in the minimal lighting, mainly from The Frostmoth himself. He actually glowed with radioactive energy.

A dark smirk appeared on his face. He would split this boy from neck to naval and then feast on his inner organs. And then the dog... Pushing thoughts of Nariko to the back of his mind, he focused solely on the wounded. They were always the easiest to kill. After that, he would have the energy to kill Nariko.

Urufu Tatsumaki
This is the last night you'll spend alone
Look me in the eyes so I know you know

His rib was definately broken. Clutching it with his hand, he grimaced in pain. Every movement sent an electric surge of white hot pain through his body. Rolling, well actually, slipping on ice, he narrowly avoided The Frostmoth's blades. How the fuck was he going to survive this?! He knew that he had a disadvantage in speed and flight alone, so he needed to do something desperate. Rolling behind a massive chunk of ice to hide him from The Frostmoth's view, he began his transformation. The bones in his body melded beneath his rippling flesh, reshaping his body as his skin melted and resolidified. Brown fur shot across his body like paint thrown on a canvas, ranging from light to dark. Growing the three extra appendages this form was most known for (two feathered wings and a bushy tail), Urufu threw his canine head back and shuddered.

His body shivered as knees were reversed, pads were grown on the bottom of paws, and claws ejected from the flesh between his circular toes. Shaking off the last of the transformation jitters, Urufu's golden eyes flashed open as he smirked. "Fuckin' Yeah~" He grunted, as he realized something incredibly important. Transforming healed your wounds. "Listen here you little bitch.." He began, avoiding the blades with ease now as he titled his wings and pushed away on the ice. "We just want to learn from you. Stop eating us, or I'll devour you myself." He laughed, before sliding over to Nariko, his wings pushing him along the iced over ground. "Dude.. I have an idea.. Lure him under the dragon's mouth." He whispered in his ear as he slid by, before leaping into the air. Flying up to the dragon's mouth, he smirked.

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:14 pm

Nariko

Nariko could see with the light emanating from the Frostmoth. Urufu had an idea, and it was better than his idea, which was nothing. We're not here to hurt you. Nariko jumped backwards, sliding on the ice. He slid slightly past the dragons mouth. We only want to learn your ways, the ways over ice. Nariko stood up straight, and looked the Frostmoth in the eyes. He was careful not to flip over onto his head on the ice. He had bumped his head once, he didn't need to do it again. Why do you try to kill us?

Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:32 pm

The Frostmoth

As the wolf began flying away, The Frostmoth smirked. Good, let the chicken run. His attention being pulled to Nariko, he shrugged. "A man's gotta eat. Besides.. Who said I would let you learn my abilities?" He asked, taking a step closer to Nariko. His cold feet padded along the frozen ground as he approached the black lab. Sniffing, he smelled delicious! His ice dungeon was fantastic to pick up scents in, as they couldn't leave and merely bounced off the walls. Finding himself exactly where Urufu wanted, he actually didn't notice.

Urufu Tatsumaki

Grinning, The Frostmoth was doing exactly as he wanted. Flapping up higher, he reached the gaping mouth of the frozen dragon. Flying between the fangs, he was careful not to eviscerate himself on the ice daggers that made up it's fangs. Landing on the tongue, he held himself there with his claws. Taking a deep breath, he howled straight up, hard. The intense sound bounced along the inside of the dragon, shattering it. Missiles of ice fell from the hole and headed straight towards Nariko and The Frostmoth. Get the fuck out of there, man... He silently prayed for Nariko.

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:58 pm

Nariko

Think of it this way, if you train me in your ways, when someone needs use of your abilities, you don't have to drop everything and go. You can easily just send me, and continue on with your day. Nariko jumped backwards in the ice tunnel, trying to avoid being hit by the falling ice. That idiot. Why would you attack a master of ice with ice? He could easily just stop all the ice in its tracks, and not get hit by any of it. Nariko however, could not. This attack was more effective on him than the Frostmoth. Hopefully Urufu wasn't trying to get rid of him... There must be someone who makes use of your skills. If someone else knows them, then you can send that person, and not have to worry about it. Make that person me, and you will not have to worry about anything going wrong. I would die before returning with failure. Nariko looked the Frostmoth in the eyes, giving him a serious look to let him know that he wasn't lieing. Looking up, he saw that a large piece ice was coming towards him. Would he have enough time to evade the chunk without help?

Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:22 pm

The Frostmoth

...Ice? Really? Was that idiot actually attacking him with ice? What a fucking moronic thing to do. "..Alright, Kid. Maybe. Although to be honest... I don't exactly trust your sorry looking ass. You barge into my home like you own the place and demand I teach you shit? Fuck that." He told the kid, staring at him solely. Raising his hand, the ice in the air conjoined together to form a thin triangle, attaching to the ground. What an idiot.. using Ice against him. Inside the triangle with Nariko, he smirked. "Besides.. What I do is important. I can't send some kid in to do it for me half-assed."

Urufu Tatsumaki

Perfect. His distraction had worked perfectly. As the ice formed a thin shield, Urufu smashed through it. Roaring, his outstretched paws caught The Frostmoth by surprise. Pinning against the ground, he bared his teeth and snarled. "Alright, you frosty son of a bitch..." He growled, his wings flapping hard to apply pressure to The Frostmoth. "This is how shit is going to go down.." He said, before climbing off of the ice manipulating badass. Shifting back into his human form, he took a few moments to compose himself. Helping The Frostmoth up, he smirked. "We need to learn how to use your ice. Why? To survive. The Watchers aren't going to just sit around, either. We need a weapon against them. Ja-Kal told me I would be able to get some help out of you... What do you say?" He asked, baring his teeth again.

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:49 am

Nariko

Nariko had to admit, Urufu's plan was much better than he had thought it would be. He wondered slightly who Ja-Kal was, but put the thought aside. He didn't think it was that important at the moment. It turned out that Urufu had been a lot of help to him, without him he probably would have just simply been eaten. If Ja-Kal was so important that he could freely send people to the Frostmoth to get training, he must be pretty powerful. Nariko wondered if he would ever get the chance to meet him. What would the Frostmoth say to Urufu's statement, though? There was still the chance that he didn't care about Ja-Kal, that he wasn't important in his eyes, and that he would eat them anyways. Would the Frostmoth calm down now?

Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:53 pm

The Frostmoth

Shit. That was completely unexpected. As the wolf tore through the ice and smashed him into the ground, the wind was knocked out of him. Spending a few minute coughing to regain his breath, he smirked. "Very smooth.." He commented, allowing Urufu to help him up. Upon hearing Ja-Kal's name, he listened intently. Comparing their arguments, he nodded. "Very well. I will teach you how to use my abilities." He told them, before a very sadistic smile crept up his blue, angular face.

"But... You need to survive my training first." It suddenly dropped twenty degrees with his cackle, the previous cold feeling like a nice trip to the bahamas at this point. "First off... Fight each other. Let's see what you got before I train you. Don't worry, no dying. If someone comes close, I'll step in." He told them, before taking a step back and lifting into the air. "Oh and Urufu... No using your Origin form." He told the wolf kid, before preparing to watch the battle that was about to commence.

Urufu Tatsumaki

His words had gotten through to him. Awesome. Smiling, he listened to the challenge. Fight.. One on one, no forms? No problem. He'd gain this god damn power, even if he had to kill Nariko (which he wasn't allowed, but dammit he'd try). Flexing his fingers into claw, he grinned. "Are you ready, Lassie?" He called out to the black lab, snarling slightly. The cold bit at his exposed flesh, but the heat his body was giving off as adrenaline pushed through it expelled the feeling of cold completely. Kicking hard, he burst forward in a half-leap, half jump towards Nariko. Slamming one foot into the ground at the mid-point between them, he hopped over to his other foot in order to deliver a round house kick to the face.

Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:12 pm

Nariko

Nariko ducked quickly to avoid being kicked by Urufu. The fight was unexpected, but it would seem there was no other choice. As soon as Urufu gave the first shot, Nariko's adrenaline started pumping, he was going to fight. As Nariko ducked under the first kick, he dashed in front of Urufu, leaping into the air, and swinging his foot down hard in a drop kick. With his other foot, he kicked laterally at Urufu's head. Bringing that same foot back towards him, he stomped forward, aiming his foot towards Urufu's face and using the movement to jump backwards. In one movement, Nariko had drop kicked, laterally kicked, and then kicked off of Urufu's face, leaping backwards and landing on his feet, sliding a bit backwards. Slightly crouched over and prepared to move in an instant, his left hand in front of him ready to defend against an attack, his right hand behind him ready to counter attack, he waited for Urufu's response.

Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki
~This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand~

As Nariko's foot came down towards his head for the first reciprocal strike, Urufu spun into it, his hand latching onto his ankle. As the other foot came flying for it, His left arm rose, the fist tightly clenched in order to stop it's momentum. Pushing hard, He threw Nariko against the wall behind him, before flipping backwards. Skidding slightly over the ice, he smirked. "I can smell your fear, doggy boy.." He taunted, before bursting forward again with intense speed. Beside Nariko now, he aimed a punch for his face, then spun rapidily to deliver an elbow to the stomach.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)   I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I said Hey~ It's cold in here! (Frostmoth Thread, Nariko only!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next