Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) Dph2d3

Administrators
Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) 2cwjubt

Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) 4vpca9

Moderators
Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) 1z53vxg

Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) 351y4oi

Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_vote10Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_voti10Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_vote10Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_voti10Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) 29008654
Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) 3WjC
Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_vote1010%Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_vote1030%Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_vote1020%Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_vote1020%Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_vote1010%Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_vote100%Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Urufu
________
Urufu

Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) Empty
PostSubject: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:18 pm

The Firefly

The Firefly was getting used to students. After he taught Amayah how to manipulate Fire, he realized he liked teaching people. He loved the spark he saw in his students eyes, and especially loved the look of joy they had on their faces as they learned something. Unfortunately, it was Shaman Law that he couldn't just start a school. They had to find him, first. Sitting on a pier overlooking the German Sea, he smiled. He hoped someone soon.

Back to top Go down
https://paradiseinhell.forumotion.com
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Chikiba

Chikiba looked around. There were no buildings in sight. This place was unfamiliar to her. She had remembered being told about a firefly and what powers it possessed. She was interested particularly in the fact that if found, it could teach one these powers. She continued to walk, looking around for a clue to the firefly's whereabouts.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:31 pm

The Firefly

Still staring into the sea, a dark shadow loomed closer to the surface, before a giant fish-thing erupted from the water, it's massive teeth opened wide. A black gullet greeted him. Smiling as the thing swallowed him, the fish disappeared into the ocean. Suddenly, an orange glow could be seen in the ocean as a massive fire was lit inside of the fish. Exploding it from the inside, The Firefly swam to the surface before pulling off his cloak, revealing his insectoid form. Flapping his gossamar wings, he eventually became airborn with the help of a few bursts of fire. Returning to the dock, he sat once more, watching the ocean once again. The only difference this time was that he glowed slightly from his Firefly powers.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:40 pm

Something splashed in the water ahead of her. Probably a mutated fish she thought ignoring it. She continued searching for the firefly when the sound of a small explosion erupted beneath the water. Turning her head to the sea once more, she saw small bits of skin protruded through the liquid blanket. This struck Chikiba as odd because fish didnt explode. Jogging over to the shore, she saw an object surface. It swam a while then flew out of the water. It's body slightly aglow. She had found it.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:45 pm

The Firefly

The Firefly hadn't noticed her approach. Instead, he decided that the water was quite nice. SLipping inside, he swam around for a while, using his wings as fins to allow for faster swimming as he explored the dark recesses of the ocean. Even if something attacked him, he could just toast it. He was practically invincible.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Before she was able to approach the firefly, it flew away heading towards the water; landing clean and elegant into the sea once more. "Shit" she muttered to herself. She stopped at the waters edge staring out into the vast horizon. Even though she wasnt a cat, she was still in the feline family. She had to make a decision, to get wet or to give up the chance to learn rumored powers. Turning around, she squated and touched the waters edge with the tip of her tail. A stinging sensation swept over her tail. Quickly removing it, she saw that the water had corroded the tip slightly. "well damn." There was no way she could reach the firefly without getting burns. There she stood watching the firefly frolic in the water...
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:05 pm

The Firefly

Under the water, a vast city was found. Many fires actually still burned in the city under the water, born of a mixture of radiation and chemicals. The Firefly pulled those fires towards him, letting the flames swirl around him and lick at his skin, the heat barely registering because of his intense control over the fire. What was he going to do today? He wanted a student, but couldn't just ask for one.. it defeated the purpose of the Shamans' quest-like existence.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Chikiba still stood dumbfounded on what to do to get the firefly's attention. She first considered throwing rocks into the water to get his attention but then remembered she had been tolled to not upset a shaman. She decided to sit down and wait for the firefly to surface. Hopefully, patience would reward her.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:22 pm

The Firefly

At this point, The Firefly was incredibly far down. The pressure was starting to get to him. Letting himself rise to the surface, he was careful to be slow and not kill himself from pressure. The fires continued to spiral around him, causing the water to glow near the surface as he loomed ever closer to it.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Chikiba watched the area that the firefly had gone under. After a few minutes, it began to glow a orange-ish color. She jumped to her feet; was he surfacing?
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:50 pm

The Firefly

Exploding out of the water, The Firefly split through the twin horizons like a bullet, the greenish black water exploding around them. The fire continued to spiral around him, the green flames becoming fingers of energy. Shooting high into the sky, he rapidly changed directions before shooting off towards land roughly four hundred feet away from Chikiba, never noticing her. He was too distracted with his plan. He was going to create an effigy out of the radioative fire, a source of radiation burning fire that he could use to smelt things and make special weapons.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:06 pm

Chikiba watched as the firefly bursted out of the water. It quickly headed to land. She was a bit confused after she saw that it was not heading for her but rather, past her. It landed about a football field and then some away from her. She got down on all fours and ran as fast as she could to where the dim glow of the fire was.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:33 pm

The Firefly

The Firefly's glowing form suddenly rose from the ground. The crackle of the fire stopped him from hearing the approaching Chikiba. He needed metal. Taking off, he disappeared in a streak of green, the fire surrounding him to fly with him. He needed metal to forge his weapons.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:38 pm

Chikiba had almost caught up with him when suddenly, he leaped into the air. "Oh, c'mon!" she yelled. Stopping, she watched as the glow faded from sight. Wait-the glow! she wasnt out of this yet. Continuing her run on all fours, she searched for the light.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:49 pm

The Firefly

Molten hands slid through steel that shouldn't have been permeated so easily. The heat he was giving off melted the cold steel practically instantly. Ripping massive chunks from decayed buildings, The Firefly gathered as much steel as he could. Moving it was a little more difficult. Fuck it. He would stay where he was and start smelting where he was. Lugging massive stones and bricks on the ground, he formed a large pit of fire. Wiping the sweat from his brow, this was exhausting. Building his forge took time.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:01 pm

Chikiba began to pant lightly. This was a good workout, she had to admit. Eying the being ahead of her, she sped up. soon, Chikiba began to to visualize the outlines of establishments in the distance. The firefly headed towards them. Once he approached them, he riped sheets of metal from the bare bones of the ruins. He continued going back and forth between buildings. After about 20 dashes, the glowing figure landed on ground. He rolled large stones over to an area beside the pile. Chikiba watched in amazement a few feet away so as not to be discovered right away.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:10 pm

The Firefly

A great cinder block was impossibly held in his frail hand. Inside the forge a great fire blazed, green from radioactivity. Metal stuck from the mouth, which was pulled out and occasionally beaten on with the hammer. Folding and flattening the metal, he occasionally stuck it in a large stream of water that spanned from the German Sea. Repeating this process many times, a sword was on it's way of being made. The Firefly still had no idea that she was behind him.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:26 pm

Chikiba stood there wondering if to now confront him.. It was dangerous if she did now, where he had weapon handy. And hot boiling steal at that. Cautiously, she inched her way towards him. After she was a few steps behind him, she coughed lightly trying to provoke him to turn around.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:31 pm

The Firefly

A scuffle behind him. Whatever, it didn't interest him. Suddenly, someone coughed. Spinning rapidly, the white-hot metal blade in his hand lashed out at the cougher. "Who are you? What do you want?!" He roared, his free hand having dropped the cinderblock was now enflamed in fire. He was busy creating a sword for Ja-Kal, the prestiged Leader of the rebellion. This sword was important. It would help end The Watchers.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:37 pm

Chikiba gulped and took a step back from the angered shaman. She looked at the boiling white metal in his hand. Putting her hands up she spoke' "Whoa whoa," she said surprised. "I am here to seek out the one with fire powers. I was told about you and what powers you held. I have come from afar land in hopes that you, may bless upon me your power. She wasnt quite sure if she should bow to him or not. So there she stood. "I am sorry if I startled you. That was not my intention, believe me." she concluded giving him the most apologetic look she could muster.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:26 pm

The Firefly

"You still never explained who you are.. Sneaking up on me from the shadows.. It's almost as if you were .. A Watcher." His eyes narrowing, the fireball shot towards Chikiba with a respectable speed. He could have made it faster, but just in case, he wouldn't barbeque her right away. There was always time for that later. The metal in his hand suddenly began to dim, the light fading. "Dammit.." Placing the metal back into the forge, he brought his hands together. Interlacing his fingers, he gave them a fairly decent crack. "Now then.. back to you.." Lighting both of his hands on fire, he jumped into the air roughly 10 feet. His gossamar wings snapped open behind him, holding him in the air.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:32 pm

"Oh, I am sorry," Chikiba replied. But she didnt have time to finish her response for a red hot fireball shot at her. Quickly, she jumped high in the air doing a backflip, she landed on her hands. Fliping herself upright, she continued. "Hey, what was that for!?" she half yelled. "I didnt attack you.. And my name is Chikiba. I am not a watcher- as far as I know anyhow. What are watchers anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:49 pm

The Firefly

The FIrefly hovered in mid-air. She didn't know about the watchers? Maybe she was lying.. Something about her eyes made him think otherwise, however. She seemed genuinely surprised.. Maybe she wasn't one. Floating back towards the ground, he shook the fire off. Turning to the forge, he picked up his brick and resumed his beating on the metal. "Alright.. You wanted to learn the ways of the fire bending, Chikiba?" He asked, his eyes focused on the dance of the sparks as he struck the half-molten metal repeatedly before quenching it in the stream once more.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:55 pm

Chikiba sat where she had recently done a hand stand. "Yes, please." She replied watching the firefly hammer on a strip of metal.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:06 pm

The Firefly

Nodding, The Firefly nodded. Good, he had found another student. "As you can see.. I'm slightly busy.." He said, not looking up from his work. "Come see me in a few hours. I will teach you then." He smiled, finally looking at her as he dumped the metal into the stream again to quench it. Leaving it there, the shaping was finished. He just had to sharpen it at this point.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)   Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flame on! (Firefly thread, Suzuko)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next