Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) Dph2d3

Administrators
Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) 2cwjubt

Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) 4vpca9

Moderators
Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) 1z53vxg

Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) 351y4oi

Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_vote10Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_voti10Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_vote10Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_voti10Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) 29008654
Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) 3WjC
Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_vote1010%Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_vote1030%Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_vote1020%Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_vote1020%Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_vote1010%Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_vote100%Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open)   Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:03 am

Kato was tired and was trapped and it sucked. He paced he knew what they must be doing. they must be having sex. Kato just sat still and started to gnaw on a chair. hungry hungry hungry sad hungry hungry hungry was his list of feelings. What if the room caved in what if i die of starvation etc. etc. Kato went to sleep hoping for luck.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open)   Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:30 am

sleeping
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open)   Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Kato

Kato after awhile of sleeping wake up. Blut was still asleep so he left him there. Kato started to pace again when all of a sudden he fell down he fell through a trap thing. he landed with a thud. "Where the hell am I" he whispered he started to feel around up down left right he walked forward while doing so. He felt a button that he pressed and a square thing opened in the ceiling dropping down a boot. He held the boot and looked inside. Inside was harimmane's whip and it was in a pool of blood in the boot. Kato grabbed the whip "For harimmane" he said. He continued down the pathway. He put the whip around his arm the handle in his right hand. It was ready to use.

Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open)   Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:32 pm

Kato

He continued down the passage way it turned there were multiple ways sometimes. He was lost. "He kept walking and feeling where the hell am i" he said to himself. He pressed a button and went up he was in the room with a sleeping Blut.
"what the hell" he said to himself. He went back down and went off again certain there must be something going on. He walked around and appeared back at the room with Blut. "What the hell" he said. This familiar he sat down and racked his brain with what was going on.

Arachnil

Arachnil was lost so he sat down and caught a avian. tum yum yum he thought to himself as he ate his head. "full" he said as he picked up the avian and tossed him he smashed through the glass. He walked off he kept finding the pyramid he was kicked out of. he sat down and thought he used his spider thing on his hand and out of bordem he made a drawing with the glass. He made a spider web.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open)   Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Kato went back under ground and looked around. he picked up the boots and went back to but. he started cutting and shredding and what not. Time to make awsomeness. He did all this not being aware of anything around him. He took some wood and sharpened added leather and so on. he started adding time to be awsome.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open)   Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Kato made a few stakes out of boredom. he then started to pick in a wall. pick pick pick he went. he almost made a dent when all the stakes broke. he started looting from the pieces for another invention. He didn't want to disturb anyone but he was stuck. He sat on the ground and thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open)   Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continuation of Kato's Adventure (open)
Page 1 of 1