Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] Dph2d3

Administrators
Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] 2cwjubt

Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] 4vpca9

Moderators
Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] 1z53vxg

Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] 351y4oi

Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_vote10Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_voti10Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_vote10Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_voti10Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] 29008654
Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] 3WjC
Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_vote1010%Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_vote1030%Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_vote1020%Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_vote1020%Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_vote1010%Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_vote100%Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] Empty
PostSubject: Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such]   Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:38 pm

Amayah.
I feel it burn inside, burn in me like the rising sun
Lifted into the sky, took away the only thing I loved
I know after tonight all your power crumbles in my arms
So don't worry, I'll be fine, when my life ends, I'll leave this scar.

The world around her seemed to have literally stopped. Like a movie on pause, nothing was changing, everything was staying the same. Driven mad by these thoughts of war and her life, Amayah breathed in the stale, radioactive air and hated every moment of it. She may have Urufu…But something was just wrong about her life.

Standing up, she peered over the ledge of the corner of the building she was sitting on. Throwing herself off of it, she opened her wings at the last possible second and landed gracefully upon her feet. Looking around, she spotted a small pond. Walking over to it slowly, she reached it and looked down in wonderment at it. For something so small, so dirty, and so overlooked, it had its own dignified look to it.

Bending over it to look at it more for no particular reason, her own reflection stared her back in the face. She perked her ears as her lips parted slightly in shock at what she saw. Her hair was full of dirt and was messed up, she looked as thought she had been under attack and escaped a well-fought fight with her life. Her eyes glowed a mean shade of green; they too had a wild look about them. Upon her face were etched scratches from both herself and various hybrids in the battlefield. Shocked at seeing this, she now realized, madness now has come over me, there is no escaping it this time. Having some trouble dealing with these changes, and living with these changes, Amayah grew hot with anger.

Looking at her own reflection when suddenly it changed to this mad and wild thing, something far from what she once was, her imagination went into over drive. Violently, it changed; her reflection was now snarling and snapping its teeth at her, making her physically feel it. Ow! She thought to herself. There is no turning back now, you’ve woken the up the demon in me , her reflection told her angrily as it continued to snarl and spit at her.

It seems that all good has died, and was decaying in Amayah as her reflection held her hostage. Now, the world is a scary place now that you’ve woken up the demon in me. Her reflection told her once more as it began to transform Amayah completely.

Her insides began to burn like a thousand suns as she howled in pain. A monster had been born deep inside of her, and was now ripping her apart internally, stealing her soul. Open up your hate and let it flow into me, [/i] the monster told her sadistically. “No!” screamed Amayah. She thought of Urufu and everyone else she had gotten close to, she could not give up now. Falling to the ground hard, she made a loud thumping noise, shutting her eyes tight and shrieking loudly, she continued clutching her sides as she wriggled wildly.

The monster within her cackled madly, her struggle feeding the hunger of the beast. [i]That’s right, squirm! Squirm you impudent little worm! Don’t be afraid Amayah…Madness is the gift that I have given to you, don’t you like it?
Amayah howled again as her eyes turned a deep shade of red. The monster laughed as it began to win the fight.

Taking complete control over her entire body, Amayah now stood a marionette to her own insanity. Looking around her, she saw nothing that interested her. Her mind jumped straight to Urufu once more. I must see him! Amayah cried internally. I won’t allow that, said her inner voice. Fighting herself, she made way to fly.

However, she was thwarted by the demon within her. You foul little witch, how dare you disobey me! Amayah’s eyes began to turn a more violent shade of red as she spoke aloud to herself, not caring who was watching or listening. “I am no ones puppet! Let me go! I didn’t want to change this way, I wanted a different change!” She said angrily. Careful what you wish for… The voice said with a sadistic tone and evil laughter.

Screaming angrily and loudly at herself, her hands emitted balls of fire by accident. Losing control of her temper more so than usual, she began throwing fire balls at the ground for lack of knowledge of what to do. The shrill laughter grew louder and louder in her head as her anger rose higher than it ever had. “Someone help me!” She screamed as her emotions changed into fear for a brief moment, what was happening?

Snapping back into anger at the voice in her head, she snarled and hissed loudly. “Now you’re going to see how it feels you insolent little prick, get ready to die!” Amayah screamed at herself. Her fear returned as she realized her own insanity had literally taken over. To kill it, she would have to kill herself… But there must be another way! She thought desperately. “Oh god, someone help me!” She screamed into the deserted town. Amayah’s thoughts turned for the worse when she realized she would die here, and what was worse, by her own madness.

Back to top Go down

Times Are Changing. [Rated M for plently of violence and language and such]
Page 1 of 1