Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 Dph2d3

Administrators
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 2cwjubt

The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 4vpca9

Moderators
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 1z53vxg

The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 351y4oi

The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_vote10The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_voti10The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_vote10The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_voti10The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 29008654
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 3WjC
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_vote1010%The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_vote1030%The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_vote1020%The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_vote1020%The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_vote1010%The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_vote100%The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

The Jungle [Rated T][Private]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:47 am

Nezumi looked around. Where was Nariko? She wondered. Maybe she should run back to find him. Perhaps he had gotten himself lost. Nezumi bolted back down the path once again.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:32 am

Nezumi popped into view. He must have been too slow, and she was coming to get him. She was full of energy. Nariko stopped running, watching her getting closer to him. He still had plenty of youth, but he needed a second to catch his breath. After a short moment, he was good to go. Would Nezumi bring him off to another spot to play, or would they play right here? Part of the fun was probably in the running around, Nariko thought. Would she play a certain game, or would they simply run around some more?

Last edited by Nariko on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:23 pm

Looking around, she saw a figure come into view. It was Nariko! YAAY! Slowing down her pace, she jogued over to him and climbed up onto his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:05 am

Nariko

Nezumi had climbed on his shoulders. She wanted a piggy back ride? Then a ride she would get!

"Hold tight!"

Nariko started to run, making sure that Nezumi did not fall. She was quite light, so it wasn't that hard. After a bit, he found himself back in the field where he had been earlier. This wide open spot would be a great place to do something. Coming to a stop, he waited for what Nezumi would tell him she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:30 am

Seconds after upon jumping onto Nariko, he started to run back in the direction she had just come from. She noticed he was holding her legs tightly, so she wouldnt fall. Looking down at him, she smiled.

"Faster!" She yelled giggling.

"Go FASTER!"
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:07 am

Nariko

She wanted to go faster? Then he would go faster! Slowly, he let go of her legs, so that she would realise and make sure to grab hold of him. He got down on all four, and began going as fast as he could. This should please her, he thought.

"Fast enough for you?"

He sprinted off, going down the trail road. He was going to need a break and some water after this one, but for now he was fine, so he continued to run.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:22 am

Nezumi looked around, they had ended up back in the field. It was so pretty here, she thought. Though she still didnt see the butterfly, it was nice. Nezumi felt Nariko release her legs as he got down on his hands and feet.

"Haaa!" she uttered.

Circling her arms around his neck, she made sure not to squeeze too tight so he could breathe. In moments, they were off. Nezumi giggled, 'I havent had this much fun in a long time' she thought looking up at the sky.

"Thank you, Nariko...."
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:20 pm

He still wasn't out of breath, and could continue to run fast. He was somewhat surprised that he wasn't out of breath yet. But as long as he could keep going, he would. He continued going fast, Nezumi was probably having the time of her life. Nariko was glad to make her happy.

After a bit he was getting tired. He was out of breath now, and had to stop. He slowed down, reaching a complete stop. Flopping on his belly, he started to pant. He didn't care if Nezumi was still on top of him, he needed a break. He truly was part dog, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:30 pm

They continued going for a good 20 minutes when Nariko abruptly slowed down. She wondered what was wrong with him. As soon as he had stoped completely, he imediatly flopped over. Getting up from underneath him, she walked to the other side.

"Nariko...?" She began.

"Are you okay?"

She sat close to him. Her face wearing a pair of worried eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:41 pm

Nariko

"I'm okay, I... just need to catch my breath..."

He continued to breath heavily, laying on his stomach. He only needed a few minutes, he would be fine soon. It had been a fun run. He enjoyed playing with Nezumi. They would have to do something like this again sometime. It was fun.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:54 pm

She watched in amazement at his body heaving up and down repeatedly. She looked at her own body, This had never happened to her before. She sat there, watching and waiting for him to catch his breath, so they could play some more.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:04 pm

Nariko

He stayed on the ground panting for a bit more. After a few minutes of catching his breath, he felt better. But he didn't quite feel like running anymore, he had done enough running for today. Maybe Nezumi could figure out another game for them to play. He sat up and looked at Nezumi.

"What would you like to play now?"

He gave her a nice smile. It was fun playing with her.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Nezumi watched as he slowly lifted his body from the ground. She ducked her head close to his. "You feeling better?" she asked. A hint of worry still lingering in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:15 pm

Nariko

"Oh yes, I'm fine."

He smiled warmly at her. She was concerned about his well-being, how cute, he thought. She was a very sweet kid. It was nice to know that there were people like here still left in the world. He was glad. It was such a nice day today, wonderful weather. Standing up, he looked at Nezumi.

"Want to play some more?"
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:18 pm

She beamed up happily at him. "Yes, Please!" she said smiling back. "I'm glad your better now," She said getting up.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:27 pm

Nariko

Nariko thought for a moment. What would they play? After a short moment, he decided. Walking up to her slowly and non threateningly, he suddenly brought his arm towards her when he was close to her. His hand hit her shoulder, but not in a way that hurt. He had done it gently, in a way that would not knock her down or leave a mark on her.

"Tag, you're it!"

Nariko instantly turned around and began running from her. He wondered how long it would take her to tag him back.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:31 pm

Nezumi saw Nariko advancing towards her. Not knowing what he was about to do, she crossed her hands up in front of her. Making an X across her chest and face, she tilted her head to the side. Nezumi felt a soft tap on her right shoulder. Lowering her arms slowly, she saw Nariko running off. Had he said "Tag?" she wondered running after him.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Nariko

When he was a little ways away from her, he stopped and turned around. She was chasing after him. He started running to his left. It was fun playing with her, he thought. She brought out so much energy in him. It was nice to act like a kid. He laughed and kept running from her.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:10 pm

Nezumi loved playing with Nariko, She realized this as she ran to the left too.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Nariko

He ran around the field, if he saw that he was getting away from the middle of it and heading towards the trees, he would turn slightly. It was when he turned that he was most vulnerable to be tagged back. he had to keep it interesting though, and not head into the trees. So he didn't run in a straight line, he usually ran in a somewhat circular path, turning more severely when he was getting close to the trees. It was fun running around.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Nezumi felt herself getting a little tired, but she kept running nonetheless. Running towards Nariko, she attempted to jump. Every time shed miss. Then she'd run again, jump, miss. This was getting hard. Well if I cant beat them, Join them!. Turning around, she headed in the opposite direction. Nariko was comming, she saw him. She stood in his path, and waited for him to bump into her.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:32 pm

Nariko

Nariko was running when he saw Nezumi in front of him. There wasn't enough space to turn without flipping over, and he didn't want to just stop or bump into her. He was about to run into her when he fell backwards onto his back, and slid between her legs, like a baseball player sliding to a base. When he was behind her, he started a roll, doing a somersault type of move, and then found himself on his feet. He had to stop, if he had kept trying to run after all that, he wouldn't have a clue what direction he was going in. Turning around, he looked at Nezumi. He noticed that he was getting really tired now, that last maneuver had taken out a lot of energy as well. He was breathing slightly heavily, but this had been fun. He smiled at Nezumi.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Looking around, Nezumi searched for Nariko. Where had he gone to..? She had just seen him a second ago. She glanced behind her and sure enough, there he was grinning like an idiot at her. She looked between her legs at him. So thats what he had done, she thought. She was getting really tired now, so she decided giving up on the game. It was obvious that Nariko was better than her at it anyway. Laying down where she was, she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:02 pm

Nariko

Nariko sat down when Nezumi sat down. Then he lay down. He was tired after all of this exercise. He wondered slightly if Nezumi had tagged him when he had slid under her, or if she had missed or not tried. Whoever was it right now didn't quite matter though, he just lay panting on the ground. Turning his head towards Nezumi, he smiled, a big goofy smile. He laughed a bit.

"That was fun."
Back to top Go down
Suzuko
Suzuko

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Slowly, she opened her eyes. "Yeah." She said looking at Nariko. it had been a good day she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle [Rated T][Private]   The Jungle [Rated T][Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jungle [Rated T][Private]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next