Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 Dph2d3

Administrators
The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 2cwjubt

The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 4vpca9

Moderators
The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 1z53vxg

The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 351y4oi

The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_vote10The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_voti10The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_vote10The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_voti10The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 29008654
The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 3WjC
The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_vote1010%The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_vote1030%The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_vote1020%The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_vote1020%The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_vote1010%The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_vote100%The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

The lonely road. [Private]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:27 pm

~Luna~

Luna winced as the fire spread across her body, burning her. Amayah.. She said lightly, with a hint of panic in her voice. ... Amayah... What are you doing..? As she spoke, the panic was traded for pain. The flame was already leaving blisters on her skin, and was inching its way toward her hair... `
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Amayah.
Die (Die!), die again (die!)
Drenched in sin (sin!)
With no respect for another
Down (Down!), feel the fire (fire!)
Feel the hate (hate!)
Your pain is what we desire

Losing her self control, she then swung Luna aove her head, and let go of her ankle. Pulling her arm back, she lit her hand on fire and made a fist, ready to punch her for the final blow. Grinning even wider, her fangs were more evidently seen, her eyes now a darker and more violent red. Amayah flapped her mighty wings and noted the panic and pain in Luna's voice. The inner, old Amayah cried out 'don't do it!', but the Amayah that was here, the new Amayah, wouldn't listen. The end was near.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:28 pm

~luna~

Luna, feeling she had no choice left.. made up a new plan.. plan b.. She said softly as she was flung across the air. flipped, in the air, and landed on her feet, swaying a tad as she did so. She regained her senses and the dizziness paseed quickly. She was ready to fight. Taking up a 'ready stance' in front of Amayah, and began quickly stabbing and jabbing in the direction on of Amayahs stomach. once, twice, three times..
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:27 pm

Amayah.
Drenched in sin (sin!)
Feel the hate (hate!)

Her flaming fist had flung forward and missed Luna by mere centimetes as she flipped. Damn...Amayah thought angrily at herself. Looking at Luna, she growled and roared her lion roar, baring her teeth once more. "How dare you..." Amayah said in a deep, raspy demonic voice that was far from her own. She shook her head of all thoughts, her hair sticking up all over the place, making her look even more vicious and wild. When Luna had landed, Luna began to prepare herself for battle, thrusting her sword at Amayah several times. Curving her spinal cord and sucking her gut in at just the right moment, she dodged each jab. Smirking, she flapped her wings and backed up some. Flapping her mighty wings hard, she flew a good thrity feet over Luna and laughed a high pitch, cold, cruel laugh. "Prepare to die..." She said sadistically with a snide grin on her face as she hovered in the air, awaiting for her to move.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:23 pm

[color]~Luna~[/color]

Luna wasnt surprised that she had missed every stab she made.. She had expected that to happen.it's all part of the plan.. she thought to herself..

The rustling sounds coming from the grasses had gotten louder and closer.. She masked her face with complete fear. Looking from Amayah and the grasses and back again quickly.. She didnt want to give Her oponent too much of an advange..

Standing, she looked up at Amayah and replied.. I am, If you Are... Then, Luna stepped back a step, then another, and another.. Into the water she went. Once she got to her waist, she waited for another attack , as a savage smile spread on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:04 pm

Amayah.
Drenched in sin (sin!)
Feel the hate (hate!)

Laughing at the fear in her eyes, Amayah couldn't be more prepared. Her fiery hands grew hotter, white hot with rage and seemed to dance sadistically in her palms. Smirking, she saw Luna get in the water. She was fighting fire with water. As a smile formated on Luna's face, Amayah then realized she had a plan. Her weapon was a sword, and a bloody good one... This would have to go, after that, Amayah could easily go for the kill.

Amayah flapped her wings hard, flying around Luna in a circle at a very high speed, blinking once would make you miss her. Smirking, Amayah aimed a kick at Luna's shoulder that was wielding the sword and continued flying around her quickly. Flapping harder, she got higher and hoevered over Luna for a moment to look at her. Backing up a bit, she remained watching Luna, testing and viewing reaction and her fighting skills.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:33 pm

~Luna~

When Amayah kicked her shoulder, her sword fumbled a bit.. but her grip was far too tight for it to drop into the now murky waters, from all the movements in it.. quickly switching arms, seeing as it didn't matter which hand she fought with, she was trained in both.. so neither was nore dominant than the other.
Spinning around, in multiple circles , mainly to create a dirversion, but also, as she was spinning, the water began flowing with her, rising and falling , rising and falling... spinning, and spinning even more..

The way Luna planned this one, was half brilliant... She didn't know what the other half was.. Keeping an eye on amayah.. knowing if she blinked or diverted her eyes even a second, she was doomed.. She raised her sword to an angle where she could easily move it to any direction or target.. As she kept spinning, she knew she wasn't going to get dizzy anytime soon, so, she sped up. Making the once still water, now waves, getting higher, and more powerful enough to gobble amayah up..
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Amayah.
Drenched in sin (sin!)
Feel the hate (hate!)

Watching Luna, she was surprised slightly, she was good. Amayah then came to a horrible realization...They were evenly matched. Although Amayah had powers and wings in which Luna did not, Luna was still a talented fighter nonetheless. It was a stalemate. Neither could kill the other, they were far too much alike, Amayah flapped her wings harder and backed up some more. "Neither can live while the other survives..." Amayah said in a rather raspy voice. In the end, one of them would have to die, and Amayah wasn't planning on it to be her. But what could she do?
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:27 pm

~Luna~

...chicken... She thought to herself as Amayah started backing away from her.
She continued spinning, You gonna stay up there till im too dizzy to fight you or what.? Luna spoke in a pure rage voice.
As she was spinning, she figured there was a 50/50 chance she wasn't getting out of this alive. So she began to think.
Thinking... brought up buried memories, from way back when she was little. She was thinking deeply.. deeper.. and even deeper into her mind. Still half aware of what was going on outside her thoughts, she went into a trance-like state.
She hadn't noticed the tears form and overflow.

Tears,Crying,Sadness,this feeling furiated Luna. She became angry. Very angry.

You wont like me when im angry. She said half-dazed.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:23 pm

Amayah.
Drenched in sin (sin!)
Feel the hate (hate!)

Highly insulted by the look on her face, Amayah could just read her thoughts. Amayah was not retreating, nor would she ever. "Look you little bitch..." Amayah started off as her face redden with the same burning anger within her eyes. "I am not giving up, and I most certainly am not scared of you. This ends now." She half-yelled at Luna as she dove forward and took a chance, risking it all. She closed her hands into a tight fist as her hands burned with a white-hot flame. Punching Luna's sword as hard as she could, she cut her hand a tad, not being pahsed by this, the sword had become unbearably hot. The sword began to liquidize slightly before Amayah's eyes. Even if it had not melted properly, she knew the heat would be too hard for Luna to hold. Flapping her wings even harder, she backed up some quickly and laughed loudly, not dropping her gaze from Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:16 pm

~Luna~

Luna, still half dazed, quickly dropped into the whirl-pool thats she had created, daring amayah to follow her. The cool water re-hardening her sword before too long. The only downfall, it was all deformed. But no matter. That would only increase damage onto Amayah.

Zoning back in, she looked up, and could see Amayah, launching herself up through the water, she held her mutated sword straight up, waiting for it to sink into her oponents flesh. Waiting.. for the blood to ooz out, and land on her face..Waiting.. she wouldnt wait long though.. The sword struck flesh.. blood trickled down, into the blade, slowly trickling.. She pushed harder onto Amayahs flesh,
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:32 pm

Amayah.
Drenched in sin (sin!)
Feel the hate (hate!)

Laughing hard at Luna's deformed sword, Luna thought she was going for the kill, but Amayah had expected it all along. Grinning widely, she let the first plunge dig into her skin, before grabbing the sword with all her might, cutting her hands a little bit more, but not minding that sacrafice. Pulling it as hard as she could, Amayah flapped her wings hard, pushing her self away from Luna. As the sword re-heated itself, she tightened her grip as the flames englufed the sword, making it terrible and unbearably hot for Luna. Laughing louder, Amayah continued pulling back, even if Luna was strong enough to pull back like tug-of-war, she would eventually have to let go or suffer from very painful burns. Amayah thought of a back up plan, however, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:12 pm

~Luna~

Luna Quickly let go of her sword, and dropped back into the whirl pooling water hole. Not bothering to estimate the distance, she just wanted the water to engulf her,

to erase her pain,
erase the heat of Amayahs flames.

She forcibly dunked herself under the water, holding her breath, she sunk ot the bottom of the shallow water. Wishing it was a tad deeper, she started floating with the flames.

She had gone around in three circles by now, and was going to run out of breath soon.. She got into a 'swimming position' and started padelling her arms in the direction of the sand covered ground calling her name.. Standing up, she looked around for Amayah, knowing giving her even the slightest advantage would get herself killed.. Once her sights locked on to Amayah, she back up onto the surface. She would have a better chance this way..

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Amayah.
Drenched in sin (sin!)
Feel the hate (hate!)

As Luna let go and fell into the water, Amayah's first step worked out nicely. She melted the sword in her hands and watched the pathetic, liquid mess drip into the murky water. Smirking, she watched Luna swim under the water. She was going for a land approach. Excellent...Amayah thught happily, she could get her easier now that water was not preventing her flames. Flapping slightly less hard this time, Amayah flew forward, almost gracefully like that of an angel...With hidden horns. About a few feet in front of Luna, Amayah was still high in the air, out of Luna's reach, glaring down at her, wondering what she was going to do now.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:58 pm

~Luna~

Luna watched as Amayh flew over top of her and glared down upon her.. She glared up at Amayah as well.. Walking over to the grass.. which had been her intention all this time.. Once she got to the grass.. she would be fine.. She was still about a couple inches away when the grass stirred once more.. Looking forward instead of up.. She smirked.. An evil little smirk that only showed up once in a while.. This would be good.. She thought to herself.. Hey, Amayah.. Wanna meet a friend of mine..? she asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Amayah.
Drenched in sin (sin!)
Feel the hate (hate!)

Uncertain about what Luna had in her sleeve, Amayah was struck with an idea. "Sure, hope they like handshakes...haha." Amayah said with a cruel cackle as she flapped her wings harder than she had ever done before. Flying around Luna quicker than ever, she flew in a circle as she had before. This time, however, Amayah had a huge advantage. With the water surrounding Luna before, she was protected by the water. Now, she was surrounded by highly flammable things. Laughing loudly, Amayah extended her long, lanky arm downward and touched the grass around Luna, encircling her in a ring of fire. Amayah then flew upwards, out of reach and watched the situation. Try getting out of this one now, Amayah thought pridefully.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:00 pm

~Luna~

Luna was expecting this.. She figured that someone as devious as Amayah would have come up with something better.. hmm.. she half sighed.. I would have thought you would have come up with something better than this to be hornest..Im kind of dissapoined..

She even showed the dissapointment on her face.. It wasn't a lie.. she was really not expecting such amiturism from Amayah.. by simply stepping back onto the sandy boundry seperating the grassland from the water. she sighed again.. then looked up at Amayah.. Really..?
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Amayah.
Drenched in sin (sin!)
Feel the hate (hate!)

Smirking, she actually laughed in pure amusement. "Yes, really." She said as her face was filled with pride, Luna may have thought she had dodged a bullet, but she had not. Flying forward at Luna, she did a front flip in mid air, her foot extended outward. Aiming a taloned-kick at her face. Continuing to fly upward, Amayah began to circle Luna, still out of Luna's reach.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:49 pm

~Luna~

Amyahs talons had dug into her face.. tearing all skin touching them while they tore upward.. Well.. What a great battle scar story that one will be.. She said quietly..

She looked up toward Amayah.. She was almost ready to fight for real.. but.. there was no way she was going to fight her with Amayah being a chicken up in the air.. You know Amayah.. your not going to have fun up there with a simple target as me... seeing as im not going to fight back if your being a chicken all the way up there.. Its no fun.. Get down here and fight .. She said with some backbone.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:00 pm

Amayah.
Drenched in sin (sin!)
Feel the hate (hate!)

Amayah laughed, Luna was quite the character. "I don't know, this is pretty fun. It allows me to stretch my wings...How often does a cat get to fly, I mean, really?" She said sarcastically, she couldn't help being such an asshole sometimes. Instinctively, she cawed loudly, but for some reason, it was mixed with a loud roar...making iot sound strange but interesting. Smirking widely at the noise, she flapped her wings lightly and swooped down.

Her feet touched the cold, rough ground as she looked straight into Luna's eyes, their heights did not differ very much. She left her wings open threatiningly as she cackled loudly. Amayah parted her feet ever so slightly and got in her defensive pose, she was now ready for anything. Her eyes and hands still ablaze with the fire of the fight in her very core, she waited. Waited for the first move. Waited to watch the light leave Luna's eyes. It ends here.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:16 pm

~Luna~

Luna looked into Amayah threatening eyes for less then a second.. Then ubruptly lurned around and started walking back towards the water..

I bet she thought she was ready for anything.. she thought to herself and laughed lightly.. Luna figured they were going to perish fighting each other... she might as well go having fun.. She jump the last three feer or so, and was in the water.. she turned back to face Amayah.. didn't see that coming did ya..? She laughed out loud..
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:46 pm

Amayah.
Drenched in sin (sin!)
Feel the hate (hate!)

Her eyes narrowed when Luna moved, she wondered what was going through her mind. As she neared the water, Amayah could have strangeled Luna. She was back in the water again. This game of tag was pissing her off, and she was officially maxed out for patience. "You could say that..." She said in a slow and enraged voice, her very core shaking in pure resentment. Amayah began to wonder how long this would go on for. It seemed like hours. "Who is the chicken now?" She asked as she ruffled her wings threateningly behind her again. She roared loudly. And I was the one running away? Hypocrite much? She thought irritably.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:16 pm

~Luna~

Luna was laughing uncontrollably by Amayah's rage. Stepping back even further into the water, she was ready to fight.. for realz .. haha

Alright.. lets fight.. if we must.. She said with quite distaste..
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Amayah.
Drenched in sin (sin!)
Feel the hate (hate!)

Amayah couldn't stand it anymore, what was so fucking amusing about any of this? "You have no weapon, you are hiding in the water like a scared little shit, and yet you stand before me a laugh snidely. Who the fuck do you think you are? You wanted to fight on land, I gave that to you. Then you go and run again. MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND!" She screamed at Luna. She had never been so angry in her life. She now, more than ever, wanted Luna dead.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:32 pm

[b[~Luna~[/b]

Luna waded back out of the water.. Fine.. we'll fight on land.. but no fire :3 those are my terms.. not that they matter. [/color] she thought to herself...

She reached land shortly. Looked up at amayah and thought suddenly, [i]She looks yummy.. =^.^=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lonely road. [Private]   The lonely road. [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lonely road. [Private]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next