Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
The Cage [PRIVATE] Dph2d3

Administrators
The Cage [PRIVATE] 2cwjubt

The Cage [PRIVATE] 4vpca9

Moderators
The Cage [PRIVATE] 1z53vxg

The Cage [PRIVATE] 351y4oi

The Cage [PRIVATE] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
The Cage [PRIVATE] I_vote10The Cage [PRIVATE] I_voti10The Cage [PRIVATE] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
The Cage [PRIVATE] I_vote10The Cage [PRIVATE] I_voti10The Cage [PRIVATE] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
The Cage [PRIVATE] 29008654
The Cage [PRIVATE] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
The Cage [PRIVATE] 3WjC
The Cage [PRIVATE] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
The Cage [PRIVATE] I_vote1010%The Cage [PRIVATE] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
The Cage [PRIVATE] I_vote1030%The Cage [PRIVATE] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
The Cage [PRIVATE] I_vote1020%The Cage [PRIVATE] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
The Cage [PRIVATE] I_vote1020%The Cage [PRIVATE] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
The Cage [PRIVATE] I_vote100%The Cage [PRIVATE] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

The Cage [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:46 pm

=Caden=

Caden had spent over ten years without anyone to talk to, it was lonely; but she didn’t have to worry about anyone, on the other hand. It was hard without Anica around; hell... she would even take having the little boy’s company. She missed having someone around, even if they wouldn’t talk to her. It may seem odd to some, but in her travels she came across a dead fish, she kept him and preserved him the best way she knew how. Sure he couldn’t talk or do anything, but at this point she would take anything.

Caden pulled the little fish out of her pocket, her stomach growled. She couldn’t do it…but it was so damn tempting. Without warning her hand shoved the fish half way into her mouth, and her teeth clamped into the flesh of the fish. Oh no, what have I done, she thought guiltily. Well…I have to finish him now, she thought somewhat sadly. She spent ages with the fish half hanging out of her mouth debating on whether to eat it or not. After about ten minutes, she ate it whole. It was surprisingly fresh and tastier than she had imagined. Even still… guilt set in, as she realized she had no one now.

She looked around at her surroundings, it was pretty boring; time for a swim, she thought. Caden figured it would take her mind off of things, and she wanted to explore under water as well. Taking off running at full speed, Caden jumped about two feet in the air, bent forward in mid air and dived in. Making a loud splash, she opened her eyes. It was quite the sight, and the water was really warm; she loved it. The water’s warmth made her feel warm inside herself, which was very soothing. Looking around her, she noticed a large piece of metal that was rusted pretty badly. This wasn’t really interesting, so she swam at full speed at something shiny she saw to the left of her.

What have we found here, she thought curiously. She picked it up; it was fairly heavy; but mostly awkward to pick up. The thing was twice her size long, and roughly as wide as her arm was long. She wasn’t too certain what it was, but she felt it could be useful for something. She swam to the surface and heaved it onto the land; grunting slightly as she did so. Maybe there was more down in the water, she was very curious now; she swam down to the bottom once more.

Once she spent a good hour picking up metal and other interesting items, she got a little tired and decided to look over everything she found. She noticed all of the pieces of metal she found seemed to fit together like a puzzle. This was really interesting, so she took every piece individually and put them all together, not knowing what this thing was. When she was done she noticed it was a large metal box, about the size of a tool shed, in fact; she believed it was a tool shed. She had never seen anything like this before, but she decided it may make a good shelter.

Caden walked into the large contraption, she has previously carved a door with her razor sharp teeth; she debated making this her home, but for now it was just a place to sleep. Looking around, she noticed it was fairly dark inside of it and there were some holes where she couldn’t put it together so well. Closing the door behind her she thought she would take a nap.

After another hour or so, Caden woke up from her slumber. To her surprise, however, the door wouldn’t open. She looked closer to realize she hadn’t measured it right and it was jammed into the doorframe. “Oh shit” she said out loud to herself. Now what was she to do? She was now locked away like an animal, not knowing how to get out. Caden thought about how she made the door, she carved it herself. Well, she thought why can’t I carve a window and get out? Thinking over this stroke of genius, she began biting at the walls, it was far too thick on the inside, and the door wasn’t able to be bitten because of the angle. She sat down and thought about her situation.

There was nothing she could do; she spent awhile screaming for help. But she lost hope, who the hell was going to hear her, or even be alive in such a dangerous area; she thought miserably. Caden wrapped her arms around her knees and rest her head on her knee caps; closing her eyes she waited. She waited, and wondered. She wondered how long it would be before someone came by and found her; or if they would kill her. She just wanted someone, and hoped someone would come.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:52 pm

Nezumi Puchikuro

Nezumi looked around, Where am I now? she wondered. It wasnt japan, she knew this quite well. It appeared to be as though she was near a water front. Or a beach of some kind. Looking up, she saw a decent seize hill in the distance. Looking closer, she saw the outline of an object sitting atop the hill. Judging from the seize of it, Nezumi guessed it wasnt enormous, but big enough for someone to fit into. Walking in it's direction, she decided to explore on what it was. Her hatchet in hand.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:58 pm

=Caden=

Caden had been sitting in the dark shed for hours, just when she thought she would die there, she heard someone coming. Was it help, or her demise? She wasn’t sure what to do at this point, so she sat there; still and silent, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:03 pm

As Nezumi reached the peak of the hill, she stopped. A few meters away, an upright structure stood. She wondered what it was. From where she was, it appeared to be some sort of shelter, or huge metal box. She pictured a tool box, then it slowly growing. Giggling at the amusing thought, she advanced towards the structure.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:08 pm

=Caden=

She heard giggling; it was obviously a female she was dealing with. It sounded to be a younger being, not harmful at all. Taking a chance while thinking on her feet; she sat up and uncurled her legs. “Hey, is anyone out there?” she asked soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:10 pm

Nezumi heard the voice of someone. "..Yes?" she said with uncertainty. The voice had been muffled, so she couldnt detect weather it was a male or female. Looking around, she asked; "Where are you, I dont see you."
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:16 pm

=Caden=

The girl didn’t seem to be frightened at all, but she seemed confused. To be honest, so was Caden. She was normally the type to attack on site, but this girl didn’t seem the type she would kill off. Then again, she realized that she hadn’t spoken to anyone in ten years…and she was hungry. Should she lour the girl into a trap? Thinking it over she replied with banging on the wall of the shed. Caden didn’t talk much, so she didn’t feel like having a heart to heart at the moment, or have a cheesy rescuing scene. Let’s get this over with, she thought menacingly.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:21 pm

"BANG!" Nezumi jumped at the sound. What was that!? she wondered. Looking around, she figured the sound had to come from inside the structure. "Oh, I get it" she said with a giggle. "You want to play hide and seek with me." Walking over next to the shelter, she banged back on the metal surface, giggling once again.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:24 pm

Caden heard her hitting the shed back, what the hell is she doing; she thought. Then she realized. The girl was playing with her. “No, I’m not playin’ hide and seek, I am trying to get out of here” she mumbled. No matter how hard she tried, she didn’t want to talk; but she still really didn’t want to ward the girl off…it had been years since anyone had talked to her; let alone be so friendly and playful.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Nezumi stopped at the reply. "Ohh" she said. "I see." She looked down at her hands. They were gripping her Hatchet. She narrowed her eyes and frowned. "If you want out, " she started in a serious tone, "Then stand back..."
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:34 pm

She had figured that the girl was going to hit the shed with something, so Caden stood on the opposite side of the shed from where she heard the small girl’s voice. She stood there waiting, as she looking around the shed one more time she noticed that she had left a piece of clothing she found in the water in the shed. She picked it up, it was a large cloak that was drifting at the bottom of the German Sea; she figured it could be useful to hide her appearance. Now was a perfect time to use it, she thought. She put it on and flipped up the hood, covering her face and body entirely, she could see through the thin material; but anyone looking at her would only see a large figure in the massive cloak. This could get interesting, she though to herself.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:41 pm

Nezumi walked around the structure, examining it for a weak spot. She placed one of her hands across the smooth surface of the metal. Tapping here and there, she pressed her ear against the material listening closely for a hollow noise. Making her way to the back side of the structure, she finally found a good spot. She prepared to swing. Raising her arms high above her head, she did as a golfer would, saying FOURR! She swung the hatchet from the side of her body to the metal.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:46 pm

Moving in the nick of time, Caden dodged the girl attempting to break the shed. She moved against the wall on the opposite side once more and stood there watching as what appeared to be a hatchet poke through the metal. For a small girl she wasn’t weak, she had a good sense of humor, and this girl sparked Caden’s interest. On the other hand, she was still debating on setting her up for a trap or not. She thought about it while she continued to watch the hatchet.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:49 pm

"Wheee!~" Nezumi said as she raised the hatchet and landed another blow into the already severely dented wall. She giggled. "This is fun" She called to the being inside. She gave a huge smile as she raised the hatchet again, pounding it into the metal.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:52 pm

Listening closely to figure out what was going on she heard the girl giggling and making pleased noises; she was having fun with this. She was…playing. In all of her years Caden had been around younger species, but none where ever so…pleasant. Thinking hard she had made her decision about trapping the girl.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:56 pm

Nezumi got ready to make the final blow. Taking a step back, she aimed the hatchet back beside her. The blade pointing straight, she took a deep breath, channeling all her strength into her arms. Then, like a baseball player would swing to hit a baseball, she plowed the hatchet into the metal, knocking out a huge portion of the wall.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:01 pm

The wall had tumbled forward as she saw the dim light protruding through. She looked up and down at the area where the wall was and decided it wouldn’t collapse before she got out, so she stepped forward very slowly; she breeze making the bottom of her cloak billow in the wind. She looked at the girl through the hood of her cloak, she was a small mouse girl, and she looked around 12. This surprised Caden slightly as she stood halfway in the darkness. All that was visible was her waist down; she had stopped walking to look at the girl, and she continued to look at her as the breeze danced around her cloak.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Nezumi took a few moments to look at the being. Not quite sure of what sex it was, she walked over. "Hiya" she said with a grin. "My names Nezumi, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:12 pm

She still stood, looking at the girl who introduced herself as Nezumi. “Names Caden” she mumbled in a raspy voice; Caden was after all a unisex name, so she thought there was no way the girl would know she was male or female. Caden walked forward more, exposing her entire body to Nezumi, she was out in the open; even if she couldn’t see her face, she could see how tall Caden was.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Nezumi took a step back from "Caden" not sure of what he/she would do.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:27 pm

She felt that she had scared the girl, this amused her slightly. Caden decided to have a little mercy on the poor thing and remove her cloak. She now stood before Nezumi with her torn up shirt and shorts and leggings. Looking at the girl with her baby blue eyes; she waited to see what Nezumi would do next.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:42 pm

Nezumi watched as the cloaked figure removed the dark veil shielding the skin of a.. a.. ...What was she..? Looking over the figures skin, she noticed Blue hair, Baby blue eyes, even blue skin. She noticed the skin had little scales on the surface. Barely noticeable, but still there. The figure had boobs too, so it was obviously a girl. Another female, that could be fun thought Nezumi while processing the rest of the body. Her body was barely covered by a tattered white shirt and matching leggins along with a blue pair of shorts. Bending over sideways slightly, she noticed that the shorts were a bit too short barely covering her bottom. She giggled to herself over this.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Caden watched the girl closely, she was laughing, what had been so funny? She wasn’t sure what to do; should she humor her and follow along? Caden thought for a moment; looking at Nezumi, she gave her a lopsided; half-assed smile. She was never good at being reassuring. Her long, razor sharp teeth were clamped together, trying to hold a somewhat friendly looking smile. Her eyes were rolling around the area awkwardly as she tried to keep her dignity, but it may have already flown out the window.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:50 pm

Nezumi watched as Caden forced a smile. This made Nezumi laugh even more at how awkward Caden resembled. Then, she bordedly grabbed her hatchet and twirled it from hand to hand in front of Caden. Not caring how silly she looked.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:55 pm

Nezumi continued laughing at her; she then dropped her smile and looked back at the destroyed remains of the shitty looking shed she had made. She walked towards it and gave the thing a good kick, leaving a dent the size of Nezumi in the side of the other wall; she was angry that the shed as a shelter didn’t work, now she needed to find something else; and to see if the girl had any home. Caden desperately wanted to ask Nezumi if she had a home or shelter, but she couldn’t bring herself to speak again. She pointed to the shed and then to the girl, hoping she understood this meant ‘do you have a home’?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cage [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cage [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next