Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Dph2d3

Administrators
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 2cwjubt

The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 4vpca9

Moderators
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 1z53vxg

The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 351y4oi

The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote10The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_voti10The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote10The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_voti10The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 29008654
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 3WjC
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote1010%The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote1030%The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote1020%The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote1020%The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote100%The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

The Cage [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:04 pm

Caden stop swimming for a moment to watch little Nezumi, she was determined to find whatever it was that she had spotted. Caden herself was curious too, so she treaded water with only her eyes above the surface to watch Nezumi and find out what the shiny thing was.

Last edited by Amayah on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:11 pm

Nezumi slowly crossed the wall and arrived on the other side in no time. What lay there amazed her. "Woooww" She exclaimed. Walking over, she saw a mound of gold coins, swords, ruby's along with other gems. Laughing, she dived into the thick pile of loot.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:33 pm

Nezumi stopped for a bit and looked at what is was, Caden got a little closer too and noticed it was money and treasure; not that they could use any of it, in this world it was utterly useless. Nezumi however seemed to be enjoying herself very much and Caden loved to hear the girl laugh; she swam forward more and noticed the water got slightly colder than before. She hated to ruin Nezumi’s fun, but had no choice “Nezumi, the water is getting better.” She said somewhat randomly, but calmly.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:05 am

Nezumi Looked at Caden, "OKAY!" She called loud enough for Caden to hear her. Taking a step back from the loot, she examined it thoroughly now. In the left corner stuck out a type of pirate sword. picking it up by the handle, she saw that it was plastered in a gold color. Or was it real gold? Taping on the handle while pressing her ear against it, she heard no echo. It was solid. This meant that it was fabricated indeed ; with real gold. This intrigued Nezumi greatly. She also saw a rusty hatchet. picking it up, she decided that she would keep it. She rummaged through the piles of gold coins. She picked up about three hand fulls and placed them by her sword and hatchet. Just in case they'd need them later on. She searched for a pouch to place the money in and came across a weapons holster. In fact she found two holsters. Clipping it around her tiny waist, Nezumi found that it fit her just right, leaving a little space in between the belt and her body. That could help out a lot she figured. Once she grew more it would probably still fit. She placed the sword through one of the loops and found a sheethe. Placing the sword into it, she re-placed the sword thought a hoop. Rummaging though the piles once more, she found a patched up beggard bag, she dropped the coins into it and tied it around a loop. She collected a few sapphire, emerald, pearls, ruby's and amber gems along the way. Then she picked up her hatchet and turned towards Caden. "Alright, I'm ready." She said with a smile.

Last edited by Suzuko on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:15 am

Nezumi had gone off on her own for a bit, looking at her newfound treasure; at least she was happy. Caden had swum ahead quite a bit more; she knew Nezumi would follow her. She was now in the part of the cave that was completely safe; the water was cold, but not really cold; just colder than the 60 degrees she was used to from the German Sea. She decided here was safe enough for Nezumi to touch, but it still was dangerous with all of what could be in the water; but Caden was here to protect her from any real harm. “I am over here, Nezumi” she said rather loudly, echoing slightly as so she could hear her and pinpoint her location. She treaded water with only her eyes above the surface of the water to keep an eye out for the girl, she left her neck and body underwater because she liked it underwater more than on land; it felt good to be in water.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:37 pm

Nezumi heard Caden reply. Searching the cave, she was able to see an object a few meters away drifting in the water. It was Caden. Running over to her holding the second holster and her Hatchet, she smiled once again.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:05 pm

She saw Nezumi running back with a collection of treasures and her eyes widened slightly; she hoped she didn’t have to lug that around on her back. Caden signaled Nezumi to come in the water because she wanted to see the girl swim with her; and see if she knew any tricks too. Caden debated on teaching her some tricks, and wondered how well she could pick them up. Laughing slightly, she held out her hand for Nezumi to grab while jumping in, in case she was scared of just throwing herself at the water. “Don’t worry I don’t bite…much” she added with a laugh. Then her eyes widened, and her face went blank, what if little Nezumi didn’t think that was a joke? Oh dear. “I was just kidding by the way…” she started off awkwardly “Come in, the water is nice” she finished with a sigh and one of her toothy, awkward smiles.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:31 pm

Nezumi dropped her items at the edge of the water then grabbed Caden's hand. Walking into the water, she shivered. the water was cold, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:45 pm

Watching the girl walk into the water, she noticed her shiver slightly; she must think it was cold. Caden was adapted to just about any temperature in water, so she didn’t really notice much. She tightened her grip on Nezumi’s hand slightly as she inched deeper into the water; making sure the girl didn’t fall, Caden watched her carefully.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Nezumi continued walking forward, guided by Caden's hand. She noticed the water level rising high. It was almost up to her waist now. This both terrified and amazed her.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Caden decided to surprise the girl, hoping not to scare her too much; Caden grabbed her other hand and rapidly pulled her in the water and neck level. She used her elevated knee to push one of Nezumi’s feet upward, giving her something to stand on so she could have her head above water to prevent her from drowning. “What do you think?” she asked with a gentle laugh.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:13 am

Nezumi screamed, Caden had pulled her into the water completely. Now her whole body was submerged into the liquid. Her head remained above water, however.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:54 pm

Her scream echoed throughout the cave. Caden listened hard; still holding Nezumi tightly, the cave began to rumble and bits of rock began to fall around them. Oh dear god, she thought to herself. “Nezumi…” she started off nervously. “Get your things, and hurry up!” she added more sternly. Picking the girl up with all of her might she lifted her onto the rock, waiting for her to climb up and get her things.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:24 am

Nezumi started to panic,

"wha-what happening cadeen!" she yelped.

Around them, rocks and boulders began to fall. Her stuff, she needed to get her stuff.. Climbing back onto the sand bar, she grabbed the sword, other holster, gems, and the cloak. Slipping it on once again, she ran over to Caden.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:27 pm

“Don’t worry Anica, I wont leave you here!” she slipped out. Anica…that was who Nezumi reminded her of…that’s why she couldn’t kill her! “I know you may not like this, but trust me…okay? I want you to crawl into my mouth; I am going underwater to get out of here… it is the only way out. And if I swim underwater you will touch the acidic water outside. Please trust me, I am not going to swallow you” she finished with tears forming in her eyes. Caden cared a lot about little Nezumi, and she didn’t want to see her die here…her only way of getting out was if Caden swam, and Nezumi couldn’t. She hoped the small girl understood this.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:10 pm

Anica..? Who was that? Nezumi thought. She didnt have time to think about it now..

"I want you to crawl into my mouth"

..Did Nezumi just hear that correctly..? Caden wanted her to crawl into her mouth..? That was like sentencing someone to be stoned to death. It would only be a matter of time before Caden accidentally swallowed her. But then she considered her other options, they were slim odds of survival. Walking over to Caden she gulped low in her throat.

"I'll do it."
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:37 pm

“Alright, hurry” she said to the girl, there wasn’t much time. Opened her mouth; once Nezumi had climbed in, she clamped her teeth shut, making sure not to touch Nezumi of coarse. Looking around her, Caden saw the cave was coming down faster. Diving underwater, she took off like a bat out of hell. Dodging bits of rock and mutated seaweed, she surpassed all obstacles without injuring herself. She had exited the cave completely, looking over her shoulder; she watched it fall.

Jumping up, she turned to go back to the shore. Caden swam at a fast pace; she wanted to let Nezumi go before she got too uncomfortable. Lifting her head above water, she opened her mouth momentarily, giving Nezumi some air. Closing it quickly, she kept swimming. The shore was now a foot away, diving into the water a few feet; she jumped out and touched ground. Bending over, she opened her mouth and extended her tongue, waiting for Nezumi to crawl out; hopefully…unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:47 pm

Inside Caden's mouth, Nezumi shook around. What was happening out there?! After a few minutes, she started coughing from the lack of oxygen.

"I cant.. breathe!" She said.

Suddenly, Caden opened her mouth. Nezumi was greatful for the fresh air, sucking as much as her lungs permitted. Were they at shore? she wondered. No, Caden closed her mouth once again and continued swimming. She felt something cut into her right shoulder as Caden closed her jaw. It stung like hell. Soon after, Caden stopped swimming and stood up fully. She could tell that they were at shore now. Awaiting Caden to re-open her jaw, she clutched her found treasures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She did and Nezumi stumbled out, covered in saliva. If this was what a baby chick felt like hatching, she felt sorry for them. clutching her right shoulder, she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:02 pm

Looking at Nezumi, she noticed that the only scratch on her was a cut on her shoulder; she had more than likely grazed it on one of her teeth. Moving forward, Caden licked the wound, wiping away the blood; hopefully this would take away the stinging. “Sorry about that kid” she said sympathetically. She ran forward a bit, finding a long palm tree leaf; picking it up she walked back to Nezumi. “This may feel weird, but bare with me”

Taking the leaf in both hands, she rubbed it over the girls’ body; this would dry her off as much as possible. Once Caden was done, she tossed the leaf behind her. Glancing over Nezumi’s body, she felt she was dry enough…hopefully she didn’t hate Caden for putting her through that.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:12 pm

Noticing that she was hurt, Caden stepped forward and cleaned the cut. Then she strode off and picked a palm tree leaf off the ground. She immediately began rubbing the leaf over her body. This felt, ...strange. It was as if she had her own maid that was dressing her. And that is even odd she thought. Caden tossed the leaf away, it landing in the water. Nezumi watched as the leaf sizzled and crumpled up. This reminded Nezumi of the way bacon would when you start cooking it.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:14 pm

“So…besides a near death experience, how did you enjoy the adventure?” she added with a sarcastic tone, but a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:20 pm

Nezumi turned and stared wide eyed at her.

"Lets never go in a cave again.." was all she said.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:25 pm

“Agreed” she said in a flat tone while looking at the poor girl. “Are you alright, Nezumi?” she asked in a soothing voice. Caden knelt down on one knee, looking into her eyes; something was still wrong, or maybe she was still in shock. Either way…Caden made it clear to herself, she would protect Nezumi. With her life. Always.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:50 pm

Nezumi started shaking as she shook her head.

"I.. I thought that you were going to eat me..."
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:55 pm

“No, Nezumi…I l-“she started to say love…but couldn’t do it. “I think you are a nice girl, all I wanted was to make sure that you are safe.” She finished, somewhat lamely; but nicely nonetheless. Caden placed her hand atop the girls’ head and patted her softly, still looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cage [PRIVATE]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3