Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Dph2d3

Administrators
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 2cwjubt

The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 4vpca9

Moderators
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 1z53vxg

The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 351y4oi

The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote10The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_voti10The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote10The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_voti10The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 29008654
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 3WjC
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote1010%The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote1030%The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote1020%The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote1020%The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote100%The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

The Cage [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:58 pm

Nezumi continued twirling her hatchet around but stopped when Caden walked away from her and headed towards the ruins of the metal. "Uh..." Nezumi stuttered. Caden quickly pointed at the metal than towards Nezumi. .."You want me in it..?" she guessed.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:02 pm

She shook her head no, but the corner of her mouth twitched; she almost smiled. Caden closed her eyes for a moment, took a deep breath and said calmly, “Do you have a home, Nezumi?” she inquired. She…she had done it, she spoke. It felt good, she was communicating with someone who was rather pleasant and had an infectious and radiant laugh. Caden knelt down to look at the girl better, trying not to scare her by getting too close.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Nezumi blinked twice with a blank face. "Oh," She replied. Caden walked back towards her some then knelt down in front of her. Looking down into Caden's eyes she continued... "Yes, I do but, ..I'm very far away from it. I'm originally from To-ky-o." Nezumi pronounced Tokyo in a funny matter. Sounding out all the syllabols. "Where are you from?" She asked Caden.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:16 pm

Nezumi had no home here, and the one she had was far from where they were now. “Hmm” she said softly. “I am from the Caribbean Sea, but I have lived here for years” she said rather angrily as she thought of the humans who stole her. Her eyes glazed over momentarily as flashes of her past came to her; snapping out of it, she looked at Nezumi. “Do you want to stay here?” she asked out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:21 pm

Watching Caden's expression change when she had said she lived there for years worried Nezumi. Something bad must have happened to her for her to wind up here. Slowly, Nezumi reached one of her hands out to Caden, and gently started to stroke her blue hair. "Um I'm not sure, Where is 'here' anyways?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:31 pm

“You mean to tell me…you traveled all the way here, and you don’t know where you are?” she said as the corner of her mouth twitched again. “Ha…ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!” she began to laugh extremely loudly; her teeth barred as she held her sides. “You are in Germany, and to you left is the German Sea, my home” she gestured towards the water.

All of a sudden she took a gasping breath of air, it hurt to breathe in or out. She needed to get in the water for a moment; she had been locked in the shed and didn’t get to take her swim that she needed to take every 5-6 hours. “Stay here” she warned the girl as she took off running toward the water. Jumping a good five feet and spinning in mid air; Caden dove into the water. She swam all the way t the bottom and then jumped out of the water, completing a back flip. Once she was on the surface of the water again, she was fine. She then re-accompanied the small girl again, soaking wet.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:38 pm

"Germany," Nezumi repeated. Then she looked towards the water and pointed. "German sea." She pointed downwards to the ground "Germany" Then to the sea again. "German sea." She giggled. I understand she said. Then Caden ran off towards the water and warned her to stay where she was. "O-ok.." Nezumi said. She stood there leaning against her hatchet, blade on ground. She watched in amazement as Caden jumped into the air then splashed into the water. A second later, she sprang back up outta the water and hoped back onto land, running back to Nezumi. "WHOA." Was all She said to Caden.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:42 pm

“Sorry about that, I can’t breathe well on land too long” she said coolly as she shook the water off of herself. “I used to do tricks like that awhile ago…” she trailed off as she looked at Nezumi; it was evident she was amazed. “But I will save that story for another time.” She then did something she had never done before…she decided to be polite. “Would you like to accompany me on an adventure?”
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:46 pm

"It's alright." said Nezumi. She gave Caden a smile. Used to..? this made Nezumi curious but she decided to ask Caden about it some other time. Caden asked her if she wanted to go on an adventure. Nezumi loved adventures. "What kinda adventure?" she asked excitedly her eyes lighting up in the process.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:51 pm

“Well, I am not certain if you can swim or not…but would you like to go swimming?” she asked softly. Her face then got grave, “I am warning you though, you can not touch the water. It will burn you terribly unless you are adapted to it. Now, come on!” she finished happily. She pulled the small girl onto her shoulders, making sure not to hurt her. “You ready?” she asked.

Last edited by Amayah on Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:55 pm

Before Nezumi knew it, she found herself up on Caden's shoulders. Her skin felt incredibly smooth thanks to the water but at the same time, it had a slight rough texture too. "Um... uhh.. sure?--But wait!" She jumped down from Caden and ran towards the cloak laying beside the metal heap. Picking it up, she slipped it on. Then, grabbing her hatchet once again, she climbed back onto Caden's shoulders. "Alright, I"m ready!" She cried happily.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Caden noticed Nezumi had put on her cloak; it was much too big and looked funny, but still cute on her. She laughed slightly as she said "Hold on tight! And watch that hatchet of yours..." she warned her with a slight smile. She then took off running, holding Nezumi’s legs as she went; so she wouldn’t fall off. Caden then jumped her usual five feet, still holding the girl tightly; and did a mid air summersault. With a loud splash, she and Nezumi were in the water, not a single drop touching the small girl.

Holding her shoulders above water, Caden swam as fast as she could. “After awhile, I will show you the cave I found a few weeks ago. The water there is fairly cold, but safe enough for people to swim in.” she told the girl as she continued swimming. “The best part, however” she paused slightly, to add dramatic effect and keep her attention; “Is the hidden treasures there.” She added with a slight laugh at how she was acting, she felt little again. “You can’t have an adventure without treasure, right Nezumi?” she asked with a wide smile on her face.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:53 pm

Nezumi laughed. "I'll place it on my lap" she said as they plunged into the water. Nezumi squeezed her eyes shut. She didnt feel a burning sensation at all. Carefully she opened her eyes. The water hadn't even touched her. Gratefully, she looked down at Caden with a smile. Caden mentioned something about a cave along with treasure. That should be fun she thought. Gazing out at the water around her, she saw almost no plant life. This saddened little Nezumi. There were no fish or other wildlife around in the water either. This didnt seem right, she thought. She bent over some, hatchet in lap out of the way. She circled her arms lightly around Caden's neck but high enough that she wouldnt touch the acidic water.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:27 pm

Caden swam at full speed for about ten minutes, with her head high enough above the water to keep little Nezumi out of danger. They had reached their destination; the cave. It was about the size of a Ferris wheel and the water there was deeper than the naked eye could see. She bent forward and waited for Nezumi to get off, “And here we are” she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:45 pm

After about a little while, Caden suddenly stopped. Sleepily, Nezumi lifted her head up off of Caden's upper back. Rubbing her eyes, she looked upwards at what resembled a huge tower of rocks. Straight ahead looked like a tunnel of some kind. Caden signaled for her to get off. looking around she spotted a trail of rocks leading inwards down the tunnel. Grabbing hold of her hatchet with her left hand, she arched her back and braced herself for a jump. One.. two..Three! On three, Nezumi leaped from Caden onto the closest rock she had saw. Her first foot sliding sideways, made Nezumi fall hard on her side and dipped her toes into the water. Quickly she pulled her feet out of the water. They stung slightly by the acid. Or did she imagine it? Slowly, she pushed herself up and stood at full height rubbing her side. She removed her hand to reveal a blood smear...
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:52 pm

Poor Nezumi had lost her balance and stung her foot by touching the water, she seemed to be okay; she stood up slowly with no sign of being injured. All of a sudden Caden smelled blood, where was it coming from? She spun around in the water rapidly, sniffing around to find the source of the sweet aroma. Caden quickly found out it was coming from little Nezumi.

She looked at Nezumi, it was her hand; she had scraped it on the jagged rock. Caden grabbed Nezumi’s wrist and licked the blood off gently; healing the wound. It may still bleed slightly, and possibly sting; but she cold water would heal it sooner or later when they got to their destination. She waited for a moment, staying very still, nobody had heard anything…they were alone without danger; good, she thought. Caden looked up at Nezumi “You alright now?” she asked soothingly as she let her hand go.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Nezumi Started to look at her hand when Caden tugged it over towards her. Afraid of what Caden was about to do, she looked away and squeezed her eyes shut. She felt the sensation of something cool, pressing against the palm of her hand. Tilting her head slightly towards Caden, she saw her licking the blood up. It stung terribly, Nezumi winced in pain. Caden had finished clearing the wound and the stinging slowly faded. Nezumi could look at the wound more clearly now that all the access blood had been cleared away. The cut was deep, but not deep enough to come into contact with the bone. Looking around for her hatchet, she couldnt find it. She must have dropped it when she slipped and plunged into the deep water beside the rock. Peering over the edge of the rock, She saw some type of mutated sea weed clinging to the side of the rock underwater. It looked dangerous, and she had already gotten a taste of the acidic water. There was no way she would be able to retrieve the weapon herself. "Oh NO!" She yelled turning to Caden with teary eyes. "My hatchet, it-it's gone!"
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Nezumi looked worried as she looked around, what was she looking for? Caden soon enough found out when she cried out that she had lost her small rusty hatchet. She looked where Nezumi had gazed into the water. “Okay” she said calmly and turned around and dove into the water; swimming to the very bottom. After a few minutes of looking here and there, she saw the hatchet; it was caught in some mutated kelp. Using her razor sharp teeth, Caden bit the kelp and released the hatchet from where it had fallen. Caden then swam up to the surface of the water again. “This what you’re looking for Nezumi?” she said with a quiet laugh as she handed back her small, rusty weapon.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:40 pm

Nezumi looked down as Caden dove underwater in attempt to retrieve her hatchet. She watched in amazement as it took her just a few moments to free the hatchet from the seaweed then rise to the surface. Nezumi's eyes lit up when Caden returned holding her weapon. haaa! she gasped. Thanks so much Caden! she said giving her a hug. Taking the hatchet from her, she stood up once again peering into the hollow darkness of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Her eyes widened as the small girl hugged Caden. She hadn’t experienced a hug in ten years…it was almost like having a friend again. Caden stood there for a moment with a blank look on her face, still in awe. Snapping out of it, she climbed back into the water and looked at Nezumi. She was going to head into the cave, Caden swam ahead slowly; turning her head, she waited patiently for the girl to follow.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Nezumi stopped hugging Caden quickly. Then, she proceeded on entering the cavern. Gently gliding from rock to rock, avoiding the acidic water. But at the same time, landing hard enough to not slip again. This reminded Nezumi of hop scotch. She giggled as she landed on a square-ish looking rock. Then, she looked over at Caden and giving her a big smile, hopped onto another rock.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Caden watched the girl as she jumped from rock to rock and laughing happily. She seemed to be enjoying herself which made Caden rather happy. She laughed inaudibly as she swam slowly as not to go too fast for Nezumi.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:54 pm

Looking back, Nezumi noticed that they were half way to the back of the cave. Turning back to face forward once again, she saw what appeared to be a pile of shiny things. This sparked her curiosity and she began leaping quickly from rock to rock making her way towards it.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:12 pm

Swimming underwater briefly to get her face wet again, Caden looked over at Nezumi. She saw something that caught her eye and was going for it. What the hell was she looking at? Caden looked more closely, there were a pile of small shiny objects on the ground. She wondered what it was, but didn’t think about it much; she just continued to swim at a slow pace, as she noticed the water was getting colder. Caden knew that their destination was coming up and couldn’t wait to see what all was underwater in the middle of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:47 pm

Nezumi had finally approached the shiny pile. stepping onto land, she walked around one of the rock walls of the cavern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cage [PRIVATE]   The Cage [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cage [PRIVATE]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next