Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 Dph2d3

Administrators
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 2cwjubt

The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 4vpca9

Moderators
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 1z53vxg

The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 351y4oi

The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_vote10The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_voti10The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_vote10The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_voti10The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 29008654
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 3WjC
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_vote1010%The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_vote1030%The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_vote1020%The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_vote1020%The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_vote1010%The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_vote100%The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Jendayi
”I have come to provide thee with structure, I will train you; if thee wishes to join me in our journey to greatness.” ~

Moving around him slowly without making a noise, she stealthily snuck behind him. Backing up quite a ways back, she quietly ran forward and aimed a kick at the back of his right leg. Smiling to herself, she slid down for a sliding kick, gravel and sand blew up and around her as she slid forward quickly.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:35 pm

~Okomi~

Okomi Heard and sensed the attack comeing, so when he heard the attack relly close by, he jumped out of the way to dodge it, and when he landed he said "whoa, This feels weird".......
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:37 pm

Jendayi
”I have come to provide thee with structure, I will train you; if thee wishes to join me in our journey to greatness.” ~

Smiling at his dodge, she was impressed. Standing up and brushing the dirt off of her, she walked forward again at him slowly. About a foot from him, she pulled her arm back. Pushing it forward again with a little force, she aimed a punch at his ribcage. Smirking, she waited for his rebuttle, if he had one.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:44 pm

~okomi~

Okomi was doing good by now, he somehow knew that Jendayi was going to hit him soon, so when Jendayi was about to hit his ribcage Okomi grabbed her arm, which stoped her punch and then he said "Ok, i'm doing better then i thought i would".....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:47 pm

Jendayi

Laughing at his reaction, she was almost proud at how fast he was learning. Straightening her back once more, she looked down at him and said calmly "Indeed you are" with a smile. "Alright, you may open your eyes now if you wish, I have seen enough." Jendayi told him happily.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:53 pm

~Okomi~

Okomi opened his eyes and looked at Jendayi while saying "So, How did i do?" and then okomi glared at Jendayi, untill she would answer him, but beofre she did answer him, okomi jumped and flapped, just to get about 3 feet off of the ground,(He Did it For Fun).......
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:56 pm

Jendayi

Looking up at him, she smiled warmly. "You did excellent. You had great reaction time, and your speed is incredible. I do believe you have passed my little course here. Which leaves me to ask you... is there anything you wished to improve?" She called up to him.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:59 pm

~Okomi~

"Ummm, Yes i think it would be nice to improve my battle skills, and maybe my speed" said okomi in a pleased tone, and then okomi started thinking to himself I wonder how Jendayi could improve my speed, i am already very fast, maybe to fast to be imrpoved on.......
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:02 pm

Jendayi

Considering his request, she nodded thoughtfully. "Well, I could do that, yes. But seeing as your speed is already impressive and you have fire powers from the Firefly... I am not too sure there is much I can do. Is there anything specific you needed help with?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:06 pm

~Okomi~

"I need some good defenceive skills, because i might try to get the frostmoth to teach me his ways, but convinceing him that i am not a watcher will be the hard part, so i need some good defenceive skills because he might attack me before i can convince him that i am not a wtacher" said okomi in a serious tone.....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Jendayi

Thinking about his situation, she now realized why he wanted to toughen up so badly. The Frostmoth was a cruel and heartless being, he took crap from nothing and no one... someone like Okomi would get smeared, even with fire (depending on the situation). Taking some pity on him, she thought for a moment. "Well, how about you bring me with you when you go to see Frostmoth. I know all of them, and I know that the Frostmoth is a pretty heartless son of a bitch." She said with a laugh. "I think he would soften up a bit if I were with you, perhaps we could train you together. Finding him is the hardest part, really. Often enough if you are close, he will pop out and fucking try to kill you..." Jendayi trailed off as she thought of the last time she encountered him. Snapping out of it, she remembered Amayah. "Amayah is looking for him too, I am not sure if she found him, but last I heard she made her way to The Wastelands. Perhaps we could try going there."
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:21 pm

~okomi~

"Yes, you comeing with me would make things so much easyier, it might even stop him from trying to kill me, seeing as he trys to kill pretty much everyone, when they try to learn his ways" said okomi in a very thankful tone.....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:25 pm

Jendayi

Nodding, she agreed with him. "Yes, that may make things easier, or it could piss him off... he does not like people very much." She said slowly. "I think it would be best to head out now, just in case Amayah found him by now and something happened." Jendayi said in a slightly panicked voice while thinking about all the things he could have done to poor Amayah.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:39 pm

~Okomi~

"Ok, lets head out now" said okomi "Here, get on my back, we will fly there instead, it would be much faster then walking" said okomi, and then he stood on all four of his paws, and waited for Jendayi to get on, so they could fly to the wasteland......
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:53 pm

Jendayi

Looking at him, she was slightly confused. "You think you can handle me?" She asked him and laughed. Walking forward to him, she placed both legs by his sides and squatted down, holding his sides gently so her claws would not penetrate him. Remaining still as could be, she vowed not to move, because anything she could possibly do would hurt him, bringing them both down. Trying to steer herself away from these thoughts, she smiled. "Alright, I am ready." Jendayi told him nicely.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:58 pm

~okomi~

Okomi gave a little grunt as jendayi got on his back, but then he said "Ok, were off, wat uhhhhh, Do you know where the wastelands even are" asked okomi, and then okomi flapped really hard to get into the sky, so they could atleast see where they were headed for.....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:00 pm

Jendayi

Hearing him grunt, she lowered her ears sadly, she was heavy and she knew it. "Yeah, do you know where Russia is? Well, it is South of Russia... if that helps you." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:03 pm

~Okomi~

"Ok, i know where russia is, infact i know a short cut to russia" said okomi, and then he started flying towards Russia, "So, have you seen the Frostmoth alot?" asked okomi due to lack of exciting things.....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:04 pm

Jendayi

Frowning slightly, she thought he misunderstood her a bit. "No, don't go to Russia. Go South of Russia, that is the Wastelands." Jendayi told him, making sure he knew what she meant. "I met the Frostmoth only once, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:07 pm

~Okomi~

"Ok south of Russia" said okomi as he turned himself, so he would be goeing south of russia....."Ahh, so, did the frostmoth, try to attack you, when you seen him" asked okomi, as he gave a little frunt under his breath, because of the weight of Jenddayi.....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Jendayi

"That is better." She laughed as he turned around. "Well, he didn't exactly attack me, but he was not pleasant either. He knew not to attack me, but that did not stop him from being impolite." Jendayi told him in an annoyed tone. Hearing him grunt, she sniffed the air... The Wastelands were not too far away.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:18 pm

~Okomi~

after a couple of hours they were in the wastland, okomi gentilly landed on the ground to let jendayi off......"Finally, we are here, Now i wonder if amayah is here too" said okomi.........
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:26 pm

[Transfering thread to - OMG, My tongue's stuck to a pole!! Wait.. theres no poles around here.... shit.(Frostmoth Thread) ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)   The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest For Jendayi(Private For Amayah And Okomi)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2