Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) Dph2d3

Administrators
A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) 2cwjubt

A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) 4vpca9

Moderators
A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) 1z53vxg

A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) 351y4oi

A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_vote10A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_voti10A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_vote11 
Lonewolf
A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_vote10A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_voti10A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) 29008654
A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) 3WjC
A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_vote1010%A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_vote1030%A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_vote1020%A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_vote1020%A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_vote1010%A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_vote100%A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Okomi

Okomi

A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) Empty
PostSubject: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:42 pm

~Sayuri~

Sayuri was walking along in the bat country, trying to find this keismar person, so that sayuri could become a watcher....Sayuri had very valuble information about the rebellion, that Keismar would most likely like to know about.....While sayuri was walking, she seen another hybrid, a little ways away from her, the hybrid looked snake like.........
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Kaisimir
Hatred fuels my blood. I'll burn you down (You can't help me)
I'll fight 'til the end (I won't help you). I can't trust anyone
(Witness and see it in my eyes)
Run from me before I tear you down (Be afraid)
You chose the wrong side
I won't help you, let you rot away (Despise what you say)

Chewing on some leftover bones from his meal, Kaisimir tossed it aside, hearing the glorious sound it made when impacted on the ground. Smirking, he looked around him. He flicked his tongue, he smelled someone near, and it was not someone he was familar with. Not sure whether he should unfurl his tail, he walked forward slowly, and peered around the remains of a building.

Focusing his eyes more, he saw a small feline female hybrid. Hissing in his throat quietly, he spat on the ground. Walking forward to the intruder, he threw the person an angry, sinister look.

Last edited by Amayah on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:56 pm

~Sayuri~

Sayuri was still walking, when she seen the hybrid walking in this direction, sayuri also noticed that the hybrid looked angry.....I wonder if that is the leader of the watchers, if it is, will he let me join the watchers, he might if i tell him some valuble rebellion information thought Sayuri.........sayuri was sort of scared, if the hybrid walking sayuri's way, is the watchers leader, Sayuri will have to impress the hybrid, if she wants to become a watcher..........
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Kaisimir
You chose the wrong side

Spitting on the ground again instinctively, he stood barely a foot from her, and looked down at her. "Do you know where you are? Do you know that you are trespassing?" He said angrily with a low growl. Beginning to slowly disconnect his jaw, he waited for a response. Quite possibly, he just may eat her whole... without even listening to her, what could she possible have that he needed?
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:33 pm

~Sayuri~

"Wait, please dont kill me, i just want to become a watcher, i also have some valuble information about the rebellions, that you may want to know" said Sayuri in a very scared tone.....After Sayuri said that sentence, her lips felt like ciment, sayuri kept wondering if this hybrid would kill her or let her join the watchers.....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Kaisimir
You chose the wrong side

Stopping this act, he placed his jaw back to normal and gave the girl a blank stare. "You wish to become a Watcher? How did you find out about this place?" Kaisimir asked slowly in his deep, bone-chilling voice. She said she had information for him, what did she have... was she lying to him. For her sake, Kaisimir hoped she was not lying. He hated liars.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:43 pm

~Sayuri~

"I have heard about this place from many people, and when i decided to try and become a watcher, i figured that i might as well come here, because it is where the watchers are, and you are most likely wanting to know the information i have for you, well here it is but i dont know how important it will be, but anyways here it is, The rebellion have these 3 shamens, they are called the Firefly, Frostmoth and Thunderbeetle, each of them posses the power to manipulate and control and element, for exampl the Firefly controls Fire within hi body, The Frostmoth controls ice within his body, and the Thunderbeetle controls Thunder within his body" said Sayuri in a scared tone......
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:49 pm

Kaisimir
You chose the wrong side

Listening to the pathetic child ramble, he thought it was nothing more than complete rubbish. Once she got into more detail, however, Kaisimir began to think this was all true. Opening his eyes a little wider, he said hardly anything. Motioning his hand, he simple replied, "Come with me." in his deep voice. Turning around, he began walking over to a large pile of buildings and different things, not wanting to be over heard by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:52 pm

~Sayuri~

Sayuri did as she was told and followed kaisimir, but sayuri couldnt stop wondering where kaisimir was taking her, maybe kaisimir was going to kill sayuri and keep the information she told kaisimir, or maybe kaisimir just didnt want any unknown intruders to hear what they were talking about...
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Kaisimir
You chose the wrong side

Still walking, he was pleased to know she had followed him, he did love those whom obeyed him; this was a smart choice. After a few moments, he stopped suddenly. Now surrounded by 4 large tower-like brick walls, he smirked. This was the place he often questioned people, or had meetings with his followers. Basically, it was at one point a building, but now it was the remains, just four walls with no floor or roof.

Smirking down at the girl, he was amused by her fear. "Who all knows about us being here?" He asked her with a toneless, flat voice. He thought of these Shamen she spoke of, and wondered if they would considered joining him. Knowing a bit about them before, he remembered asking his generals to find the shamen and try to take them, they were reluctant, and failed their misson. "Futhermore, who are you?" He asked rather rudely.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:02 pm

~Sayuri~

"I am Named Sayuri, and no one knows of us being here, at least i dont think anyone does" said Sayuri in a slightly less scared tone...Sayuri was trying to think of more facts about the rebellion that she could tell kaisimir, crud, sayuri coudlnt think of any other facts about the rebellion at the moment.....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:06 pm

Kaisimir
You chose the wrong side

Looking at her suspiciously, Kaisimir was not sure what she meant, had she not said she heard of others saying The Watchers dwelled here? "Was it not you who said others spoke of The Watchers living here? Who was saying these things?" He asked a second time. Starting to get a little angry, he was not all that sure that she was telling the truth now.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:10 pm

~Sayuri~

"Sorry, if i am not wording my words right, i have heard rumors of the watchers dwelling here, so when i had came to tis place, i was in sarch of a watcher, not really knowing if their was even any here" said Sayuri in a very scared tone now...Did kaisimir think she was lying, i think i should word my words in a better way....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:56 pm

Kaisimir
You chose the wrong side

His temperature rising slightly more, Kaisimir continued to glare down at the girl. "Rumors? Only rumors?" He said in a flat voice again. Many thoughts ran threw his mind, and just about all of them were focused on killing her. Hissing slightly to himself, he closed his eyes for a moment, trying to cool off. Emitting a long, angry sigh, Kaisimir re-opened his eyes. "And what did you expect to find here, Sayuri?" He asked a little more politely than before, although in his same tone.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:01 pm

~Sayuri~

"Well, i was trying to find a watcher, that mgiht let me join them, if i gave them valuble information about the rebellion, and then i found you, so this means that all the rumours i have heard are true about the watchers dwelling here, and if you want some more information about the rebellion, i will try to get some for you" said sayuri in slightly less scared tone and then sayuri just stood their hoping she would become a watcher soon....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Kaisimir
You chose the wrong side

Thinking about sending her out to look for more information, Kaisimir immediately knew this was a bad idea...for her. The leaders of the rebellion were very intelligent, and unfortunantly, having spies to try and get information was tough. The rebellion monitered and kept close eye upon anyone joining, which was the logical thing to do. Still gazing at her, he shook his head. "No, that is a death sentence. Though, you are quite daring if you come here and you are willing to go to the other side, just to be accepted. Then again, that could also be adolescent hormones as well, don't get too cocky." He told the girl, covering up his seemingly nice statement. Throwing her another dangeroud look, he clunched his fists. "You still never mentioned who was saying these rumors." Kaisimir said for the third time, even more annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:38 pm

~Sayuri~

"Ok, I heard these rumours from people i did not really know, sometimes when im walking around in the forest, i hear some people talking about the watchers dwelling here" said sayuri in a shooken tone, and then she remembered something, she was friends with Fang, anf fang was a watcher wasnt he, well sayuri decided to say this "And, i am friends with a watcher, his name is Fang, i have mt im in the woods, and we have chatted a little bit" ....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:00 pm

Kaisimir
You chose the wrong side

Surprised by this new piece of information, Kaisimir could not help but feel a little less angry now. "You know Fang?" Kaisimir asked her, still stunned by this. When had Fang been out, he did not remember sending out his general, maybe he was hunting... why had he spared her? Was Fang waiting for her to come here, why hadn't Fang brought her here? His mind buzzing with questions, he looked at her with a rather blank look on his face.

"Wait here." He said shortly before turning his back to her and walking away. Turning the corner, so she could not see him anymore, he walked a bit furthur near a dead tree. Looking up, he saw a large bat hybrid. Calling to it, it flew down and bowed to him. Asking if it knew where Fang was, it said it had no idea. This angered Kaisimir, where was the idiot when he needed him the most? Walking back with a gloomy stride and an angry look on his face, he looked at Sayuri.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:04 pm

~Sayuri~

Sayuri did as she was tld and waited their all by herself in a place she has never seen before, but when kaisimir came walking back with a angry look on his face, sayuri felt like she was doomed I did nothing wrong, I did not le to kaisimir is what sayuri kept saying to herself in her mind, it was true Sayuri did not tell a lie to Kaisimir, nor did she ever want to tell a lie to kaisimir...
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:10 pm

Kaisimir
You chose the wrong side

Grumbling words to himself, he cleared his throat. "Fang is gone right now, so I cannot confirm if that is true. So, I will have to take your word for it." He told her slowly. "Until Fang gets back, I will allow you to stay here, and away from the rebellion." Kaisimir said in a grumbled bundle of words. It was said so low that if not listened to properly, one could not make it out.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:16 pm

~Sayuri~

"Thank you, i swear i am not lieing about anything i said" said sayuri in a happy tone... YES, KAISIMIR IS MOST LIKELY GONNA LET ME BE A WACTHER OH YEAHHHH is all Sayuri could think about.....oh sayuri was really really happy, oh so happy she was...
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:22 pm

Kaisimir
You chose the wrong side

Turning his back slowly to walk away, he side glanced at Sayuri. "Very well." He said slowly before completing his turn and walking away. "Come" He demanded as he made his way to the large rubbled structures up ahead that he let his generals and others rest in.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:25 pm

~Sayuri~

"Ok" said sayuri, and then sayuri started to walk behind Kaisimir...Sayuri was still celebrating in her head, from he almost acception to join the watchers. "Those structures up aheah, must be your throne" said sayuri in a sort of happy tone....
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Kaisimir
You chose the wrong side

Shifting his eyes to glance at her sideways again, he shook his head. "No. This is were you will be until Fang returns." He said as he stopped in front of it and turned around to face her. Extending his arm out, he gestured for her to go in. "Hey!" He called over to the bat's and other large hyrbids in the very far back. At his voice, they all stopped and looked at him, bowing. "This is Sayuri. She will be staying with us, and I want her left alive this time guys." He told them threatiningly. As they all nodded obidiently, he motioned his hand forward for her to go in and he turned his back to her. "Goodnight." He said to Sayuri with a sadistic chuckle and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Okomi

Okomi

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:39 pm

~Sayuri~

"ok" said sayuri in a scared tone, sayuri didnt want to stay with these unknown hybrids, that were in her "Room" let alone the fact that kaisimir said that she wanted me alive THIS TIME, dod these hybrids kill the last teanet sort thing, but when kaisimir walked away, sayuri built up enough of her bravery, and walked into the structers, and went to sleep in the corner....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)   A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Watching Walk(private For okomi And Keismar)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next