Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Akahane [completed!] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Akahane [completed!] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Akahane [completed!] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Akahane [completed!] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Akahane [completed!] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Akahane [completed!] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Akahane [completed!] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Akahane [completed!] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Akahane [completed!] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Akahane [completed!] Dph2d3

Administrators
Akahane [completed!] 2cwjubt

Akahane [completed!] 4vpca9

Moderators
Akahane [completed!] 1z53vxg

Akahane [completed!] 351y4oi

Akahane [completed!] 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Akahane [completed!] I_vote10Akahane [completed!] I_voti10Akahane [completed!] I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Akahane [completed!] I_vote10Akahane [completed!] I_voti10Akahane [completed!] I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Akahane [completed!] 29008654
Akahane [completed!] AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Akahane [completed!] 3WjC
Akahane [completed!] 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Akahane [completed!] I_vote1010%Akahane [completed!] I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Akahane [completed!] I_vote1030%Akahane [completed!] I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Akahane [completed!] I_vote1020%Akahane [completed!] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Akahane [completed!] I_vote1020%Akahane [completed!] I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Akahane [completed!] I_vote100%Akahane [completed!] I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Akahane [completed!]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suzuko
Suzuko

Akahane [completed!] Empty
PostSubject: Akahane [completed!]   Akahane [completed!] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:27 pm

Human-Animal Hybrid

Name: Akahane (Bloody feathers)

Appearance:

Akahane [completed!] Rand

Akahane [completed!] 237a16db0d90318e3bc761381e871eb2

Akahane [completed!] 5339852

Personality:

Akahane is a tomboy-ish type of girl. Even though she wears girly clothes, she is not to be underestimated. She is incredibly witty and if demanded a fight, will gladly oblige. Akahame does not find fighting all that exciting but her skills are second to none.

Background:

Akahane never fitted in with her classmates in grade school, they always singled her out and wanted to have nothing to do with her. At least, thats how it appeared to Akahane. So she leaped from grade to grade, attaching herself to some people but in the end, theyd always find a way to drift out of her life.

All alone, Akahane did nothing over the summer and winter breaks between school. She sat alone during field trips, and at lunch time. Over the years, she began to hate her class. Just because she was different from them, just because she was better than all of them at just about anything. That all changed during her grade 8 year.

Both the grade 8 classes had arranged to scheduel an end of the year filed trip. The destination was set for a local park. There, Akahane went off to explore on her own.

At that time, she as did everyone else in canada, knew nothing about the missile heading straight for them. Continuing her promenade, she found an injured bird laying on the grass beside a large pine needle tree. Picking it up, Akahane noticed that it was a Cardinal, and that it's left wing had been stabbed by a sharp twig.

"Poor little guy" she said aloud. Then, it was as if time, space, and gravity had stopped all at once. Akahame felt nothing as if she was frozen with Novacaine. She blacked out and when she woke up again, her world as she knew it was gone...

Animalistic Traits:

Medium red feathered wings, sharpened and hardened nails & toenails, somewhat pointed strong teeth, greatly enhanced speed, enhanced endurance, advanced hearing, better sight, quickened alertness and reaction time.

Original Animal: Cardinal (bird)

Starter weapon: talons and hooked nails.

Fun fact about my character:

Even though she has wings and is able to fly, she rarely uses them. They mainly remain folded up behind her back.

Roleplay Sample:

Nezumi Pachikuro

"BANG!" Nezumi jumped at the sound. What was that!? she wondered. Looking around, she figured the sound had to come from inside the structure. "Oh, I get it" she said with a giggle. "You want to play hide and seek with me." Walking over next to the shelter, she banged back on the metal surface, giggling once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nezumi stopped at the reply. "Ohh" she said. "I see." She looked down at her hands. They were gripping her Hatchet. She narrowed her eyes and frowned. "If you want out, " she started in a serious tone, "Then stand back..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nezumi walked around the structure, examining it for a weak spot. She placed one of her hands across the smooth surface of the metal. Tapping here and there, she pressed her ear against the material listening closely for a hollow noise. Making her way to the back side of the structure, she finally found a good spot. She prepared to swing. Raising her arms high above her head, she did as a golfer would, saying FOURR! She swung the hatchet from the side of her body to the metal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wheee!~" Nezumi said as she raised the hatchet and landed another blow into the already severely dented wall. She giggled. "This is fun" She called to the being inside. She gave a huge smile as she raised the hatchet again, pounding it into the metal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nezumi got ready to make the final blow. Taking a step back, she aimed the hatchet back beside her. The blade pointing straight, she took a deep breath, channeling all her strength into her arms. Then, like a baseball player would swing to hit a baseball, she plowed the hatchet into the metal, knocking out a huge portion of the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nezumi took a few moments to look at the being. Not quite sure of what sex it was, she walked over. "Hiya" she said with a grin. "My names Nezumi, what's yours?
Back to top Go down

Akahane [completed!]
Page 1 of 1