Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Dph2d3

Administrators
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 2cwjubt

Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 4vpca9

Moderators
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 1z53vxg

Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 351y4oi

Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote10Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_voti10Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote10Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_voti10Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 29008654
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 3WjC
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote1010%Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote1030%Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote1020%Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote1020%Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote1010%Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote100%Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Urufu
________
Urufu

Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu was too zoned out to realize what what happening around him after he had sat up and exhaled. The only thing he knew was the color white. It was like a twisted drill, forcing itself through every vein, every nerve, every muscle in his body. White. The color only the hottest fires took. White. The color that represented plasma in every essence. A pure color. A betraying color. It was a lie. It was supposed to be a good color, but instead was an utter pain that took hold of Urufu. He knew nothing beside it at the moment.

He didn't even notice when she tied his shirt back onto his arm. He didn't notice her wiping away his blood, and the blood of the beast. He especially didn't notice when she ripped a part of her dress off. All he knew was, the white was slowly being replaced. Replaced by an inky blackness that spread like black flowers blossoming behind his eyelids. An explosion of pain and torment soon knocked him out cold. He fell back gently, as if he were laying down consensually, his body having shut down.

He needed rest so badly it was forced onto him. As he slowly faded into unconsciousness, he heard her words. He wouldn't listen. A slow smile crept up his face as he realized there would be a lot more fighting in the future. Finally, after what seemed like a millenium passed in the sparse few seconds that actually did, Urufu was out cold.
Back to top Go down
https://paradiseinhell.forumotion.com
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:19 pm

Urufu was out like a light within seconds of her speaking, his body was paler than the moon; for the first time in years she felt sympathy. He must either be in that much pain, or he was freezing; either way, she thought, he needs warmth. She got up quietly, and gently laid on top of him, body heat was the only way…she just hoped that she wouldn’t hurt him further. She knew he couldn’t hear her, but it didn’t stop her from saying “Goodnight, Urufu” under her breath.

After minutes of listening for any other attackers, the sound of Urufu’s slow, steady heartbeat lulled her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:29 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

His ragged breathing returned to normal as he slept. His arm's ache went from an intense heat down to an annoying throb. The pain in his body seemed to melt away with every second he was asleep. Soon, his smile returned full force. He did not dream, not enough energy for that. Eventually, he was healed up nicely. His back would be sore, and his arm would kill, but he would be able to survive. As he slept peacefully, his nose twitched. Once again, his inner wolf was awakening and showing him things. Such as the world.

Being plugged into his surroundings by his nose, he was awakened. He didn't move of course, especially because the first thing he noticed was a pressure on his chest. Looking down, two black triangles nearly gouged his eyes out. Rubbing his eye, he looked at the figure once more. Yup, now he was certain. Amayah was sleeping on top of him. Careful not to wake her, he dropped his arm gently by his side and stared at the clouds above. Constantly lit, the fires that burned in the city elsewhere acted as natural street lights.

Rubbing the back of his gloved hand across Amayah's cheek gently, another genuine smile graced his lips. This was... nice. He could definitely get used to this.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:58 pm

Amayah had unpleasant dreams once more of Kibou, she hated the fact she couldn’t get her off her mind. Yawning slightly she woke up and hesitated when she saw Urufu. She had almost forgotten about what had happened just hours ago, the long fight. Carefully and slowly she got off of Urufu, making sure not to touch any wounds. She wasn’t sure what time it was, or even how far from her home she was, but that was a trivial matter at this point. She got on all fours and arched her back as she stretched her limbs, her usual routine after waking. Yawning slightly she gave Urufu a drowsy stare.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:25 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Smiling at her, Urufu winked. His crisp, golden eye hidden for a brief moment behind a curtain of soft flesh. "How did you sleep?" He asked her, his voice slow and with a slight drawl. He was still slightly asleep himself, so it seemed. Sliding up from under her arching form, he sat up slightly so he could look her in the eyes better. Looking down, he noticed he was shirtless. He didn't remember taking that off. Looking at his arm, he saw the bandages. He didn't remember doing that either. In fact, he didn't remember much.

"What...what happened?" He asked, his eyes widening as they looked around the surroundings. Spotting the ball of cloth that was covered in blood, his gaze immediately turned to Amayah's dress, which was now much shorter then it used to be. Hiding a lecherous smile by covering his mouth with his hand and yawning, he blinked a few times to clear the sleep from his eyes.

"Why did I just wake up surrounded by blood?"
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Urufu seemed quite confused by everything around him, this amused Amayah slightly. “You fought a massive fucking beast and a few vultures.” She said with a quiet laugh. “How’s that arm of yours?” she asked while looking at his torn shirt. He seemed to be alright now, and still drowsy from all the activity. She hoped he was going to be alright, but he seemed tough enough to handle the pain.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:29 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Suddenly, at her words, it all came back to him. He remembered all that happened, and was shocked. Rotating his shoulder slightly, he looked down at the wound on his arm. Pulling the bandages up, he checked on his wound. It was dirty, of course, but healing okay. It had scabbed over while he was sleeping, and was now just a long scrape. Looking up and down his chest, he realized he was topless. Shrugging inwardly to himself, he stood up slowly.

"Are you okay?" He asked her, studying her over and checking for wounds, ignoring the fact her short dress was now much shorter.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:05 pm

“Don’t worry about me” she said as she continued to laugh to herself. “Oh, by the way…I think you misplaced this” she said coolly as she handed him his dagger. Just before she fell asleep she jumped down off of the building and removed it from the ankle of the creature. “We are going to need some better clothes; I don’t think your going to want to stay like that. If you want to come with me, I know a place where there is everything we need.” She informed him as she moved closer to him. “If you still don’t feel like walking, I could carry you. But I suggest we get going now, before someone shows up again.” She paused and turned to him. “Do you want to go?” she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Snapping up to the balls of his feet, Urufu worked over his limbs slowly. He felt better. Much better. Shakking his head to get rid of the grogginess that remained, he smiled at her. Plucking his dagger from her hand by the blade with his thumb and finger, he twirled it in his hand before sliding it into his belt in one fluid motion. "No, I'm good. Let's go get... well, whatever the hell we want. This world is ours for the taking." He laughed, before gliding over to the door. Scratching his wound absent-mindedly, he wiped the sweat from his brow. It was too hot in this world. Sometimes, he didn't like that. Flicking his tail, he whipped open the door and stared into the darkness.

And then he felt the creaking. The building creaked quite loudly before swaying to the left. "Amayah..." He warned, his voice suddenly tense. "We need to go."

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:03 pm

She had heard the creaking too; looking down she noticed the building was going to collapse. Oh shit, she thought. Instinct kicking in, she ran at full speed on all fours to towards the right of the building; away from the direction it swayed. Getting enough ambition, Amayah kicked off of the building; catching good air, she landed on her feet onto the building beside the one Urufu was still on. She then remembered Urufu was still on the building. “Urufu, come over here, this building seems safe. Hurry!” she called to him. She hoped he could jump that far.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:19 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

The other building... That was a plan. Urufu could easily leap that far, that wasn't a problem. But maybe, just maybe, there was something in this building that could be useful to him. Urufu was very scatter brained. Noticing Amayah was safe, he smiled. Standing perfectly still, the building crashed down around him, causing him to fall. Leaping out of the way as the door came down, he dived into the hole, disappearing in the darkness as it swallowed him whole like a great gaping mouth.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:23 pm

She watched in awe as Urufu fell down, and then dove into the building. “URUFU, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!” she screamed. He could have killed himself, she looked at the building, and she didn’t see him anymore. She was slightly worried about him but wasn’t sure if she should chance jumping back onto the building. What should she do? She thought for a moment and looked around. She hated watching and waiting, but unfortunately, that was her only option.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:53 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

As the building collapsed around him, Urufu took in a deep breath of the hot, dusty air. Avoiding falling beams, he spun through the air as he fell to avoid being killed. Landing on a broken staircase, he bounced off of it and into a smashed hallway, revealed as the wall exploded from the impact with a steel girder. Sprinting down the hallway, he immediately regretted this decision. As he ran through the hallway, the ground gave way beneath him, sending him falling into the darkness below. Grasping the ledge at the last second with a gloved hand, he tried to haul himself up before that too broke, sending him falling down once more.

Landing on his back, the breath was beaten out of him. He barely rolled out of the way in time as a massive chunk of concrete nearly killed him. Coughing horribly, he tried as hard as he could to catch his breath before he realized what had happened. The room was now completely sealed off. Fortunately the building was stable again. Unfortunately, he wasn't sure he would be able to escape.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Amayah had watched as the building began to sink farther and farther down, she couldn’t wait any longer; Urufu could be hurt. Crawling onto the ledge of the building, she crouched down and sprang up, throwing herself off of the building; she scratched the siding of the still tumbling building to prevent herself from hurting her feet on the way down. After a few moments of clinging to the building, she pushed herself off. Looking around, she tried to find an entrance. Luckily, there was a door on the side of the building not too destroyed. She carefully opened it and looked in; it was pretty damaged inside of the building.

Cautiously, Amayah stepped into the building. “URUFU” she yelled. She hoped he was in here; what she wanted the most was to make sure he was alive. “Urufu, are you in here?” she asked stupidly; of coarse he was. She knew it was dumb to ask, but she wanted him to respond back; she had to find him. Walking deeper into the building, she looked around with no sign of Urufu. Dodging shrapnel as she walked, she strained hard to hear his voice; or any sign of life in the building.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:03 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

The way certain pipes had falled, they formed small windows of opportunity for Urufu. What they did was let the sounds echo from above him into the room he was in, allowing him to hear Amayah. "Amayah... What are you doing in here?" He shouted, still not understanding why she had followed him. "It's dangerous..." A last feeble attempt to make her leave, but he knew she wouldn't. "Amayah... get out of here." His voice was sterner this time. She shouldn't be here. It was too dangerous. "I won't take long." Not necessarily lying, Urufu wasn't sure how long it would take for him to get out of the building without dying.

Picking at a large chunk of cement with his dagger, he wondered if it could swing open without bringing the entire area down.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:36 pm

“Not to sound rude, but you are stupid.” She said with a flat tone. “I know you are stuck” she said as she noticed the area he was in had collapsed. Amayah glanced around herself; she noticed there was a hole large enough for Amayah to fit herself through. Ignoring Urufu’s warning, she squeezed herself through the hole; following Urufu’s echoing voice. Grunting as metal and other objects in the wall tore at her dress and pulled at her hair, she soldiered on.

Once entering the small room, she saw Urufu; has seemed to be fine…but he was worn out. Looking down at herself she noticed her dress was not only shorter from tearing off a small portion earlier, but it was now torn in parts and there were small holes in the stomach of it. She sighed as she ran her hands through her hair, glancing around at the area. Amayah looked over at Urufu, he was similarly built like her, and she wondered if he could fit through the hole as well. “Look, I know you are going to hate me for coming down here; but personally, I don’t give a fuck” she added with a dry laugh. “There is a hole in the wall, if you crawl; I am more than certain you can fit through like I did.” Amayah said casually as she looked at the hole in the wall again.

Getting on all fours again, she crawled up onto the wall. “Come on, there isn’t much time. Unless… you wanted to stay here and rot, be my guest” she added sarcastically. She knew damn well that was the last thing on his mind. Bending over, she climbed into the wall with her legs dangling over the side Urufu was on. Amayah hesitated for a moment, wondering if he would follow; she had a good notion to turn back and force him to go in front of her. Pushing herself forward, she disappeared into the wall with a heavy heart. Please, don’t choose rotting there, Urufu; she thought miserably.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:00 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

"Amayah..." Urufu began, inspecting the hole she had appeared and disappeared from. Watching her thin form disappear into the hole created a pang in Urufu's chest. As she disappeared in the darkness and grew silent, he felt empty somehow. "Just give me a second.." He called to her, as he inspected his little cave. There wasn't much in it. It was mainly bare, except for a large bed. Half of the bed was covered in a large chunk of rock, but it would still be useful. "Hey Amayah.." He began again. He was having a bit of trouble speaking in full sentences. The building had finished shaking a few moments ago, and it was now quite stable in it's implosion.

"What if we just stayed here? It would be a great place to hide from predators, and even better to hide from 'scavengers'..." He called from the hole, as he walked towards the bed. "Come see what I found..." He smirked, sharp fangs peeking over his bottom lip. Sitting on the edge, he found it was quite comfortable, even if it did slope towards the rock a bit.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:18 pm

Amayah turned her head to his voice; what was he waiting for? She hesitated for a moment on going back when he said they could stay there… but then again, he was right; it was the perfect place to hide. “One second” she said as she let out a long sigh, going back through the tunnel backwards wasn’t going to be easy. Being as careful as possible she backed up slowly, listening hard for any movement… she didn’t want to run into Urufu. Just before the tunnel ended, her foot slipped and she tumbled backward out of the hole; landing on her behind. Laughing quietly at herself she stood on all fours and shook the dirt off of her.

Looking around, she didn’t see Urufu right away; where had he gone? Glancing behind her she noticed him looking at a large bed with a pile of rock on top of it. What in the hell was it doing here? Maybe this building had been some sort of apartment building at one point. She decided to stand up on her hind legs as she walked up to Urufu. “You are such an idiot sometimes…” she stated as she looked into his eyes. Lunging forward, she hugged him tightly and was just really glad that he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Embracing her warmth, he held onto her just as tightly. "Like I said.. maybe this could be our new home..." He told her with a large grin on his face. "I mean, I don't know if you wanted to live with me or not.. but if so... we could stay here and stuff..." He shrugged, his arms still wrapped tightly around her. Growing silent, his eyes closed slowly as he relaxed more and more with every second. Everything about her made him grow wild. The way she smelled, her warm, tight body pressed against his, even the sounds of her gentle breathing and heartbeat...

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:54 pm

Letting go of him, she thought over what he had said… live… with him? “Live with you, do you think it is safe enough? And what about food… we have a proper place to sleep, but we need food. I suppose I could fit through the tunnel thing again if need be...” she said, more talking to herself now than anything. Looking around she noticed there was really nothing around them but the bed and some shrapnel. She turned to face him again and looked into his eyes. Sighing to herself she decided not to worry too much over food and stuff now, she just thought it was best to live in the moment. Running her right hand along his neck she rubbed her face against his.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:58 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Smiling, Urufu didn't answer. Food was always a problem. At least this way, they could hunt together. It would be a lot easier then alone, that was for sure. Nuzzling her back, he lowered his arms from around her back and held them around her waist lightly. "Only if you want to though.." He whispered, licking her neck softly.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:03 pm

“I wouldn’t have it any other way” she said with an inaudible laugh as she looked at him. The corner of her mouth twitched into a near-smile as Amayah wrapped her tail around Urufu’s back. Pulling herself closer to him she moved her face close to his and pressed her lips against his as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:12 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Smiling, Urufu pulled her closer to him, and then on top of him. Kissing her back harder, his lips pressed against hers with tremendous force. Sliding one hand up her back slowly, he began rubbing the back of her neck and shoulders. His other hand slid down her leg and rubbed it gently as his lips lowered from hers. Kissing her neck slowly, his eyes were still lazily closed.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:38 pm

Not knowing how to react to Urufu, she simply looked down at him and smiled. Amayah wrapped her tail around his leg as she crawled onto his chest and lay down onto him. Purring softly, she rubbed his sides with her pale hands.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:48 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Laying back slowly, Urufu continued to kiss Amayah's neck as his hands roamed her back and legs. His tail swished between his lags wagging lighty as his tongue trailed along her skin. His heartbeat had increased exponentially, and now it was beating like a jackhammer with her on top of him. His blood raced through his veins, the blue tubes pulsing with every beat of his bloodpump. His breathing heavier, he nibbled gently on her collar bone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next