Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Dph2d3

Administrators
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 2cwjubt

Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 4vpca9

Moderators
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 1z53vxg

Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 351y4oi

Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote10Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_voti10Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote10Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_voti10Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 29008654
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 3WjC
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote1010%Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote1030%Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote1020%Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote1020%Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote1010%Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote100%Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:14 pm

Feeling his heartbeat speed up, she laughed a little. His heart was hammering so fast she could feel the rise and fall of his rib cage quite heavily; finding this slightly amusing, Amayah smiled. Moving up slightly, she kissed his forehead gently.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:22 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Smiling, Urufu sat up. Holding the small of her back with the palm of one hand, she was essentially straddling him. Kissing her lips softly, he blinked some dust out of his eyes. Stupid massive rock thing.Spinning her over so she was now laying on the bed on her back, he kissed her again, this time a bit harder. Half on top of her, his hands roamed her body slowly.

Back to top Go down
https://paradiseinhell.forumotion.com
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Twitching her ears, she looked around and noticed dust particles floating around in the air; some must have flown in Urufu’s eyes as she saw him blinking. Lifting her right leg, she placed her foot on Urufu’s back and pushed him forward gently. Kissing him roughly, Amayah’s tail flicked back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Sliding on top of her more, Urufu continued to kiss her back just as hard. Parting their lips slowly, he craned his head and began to place feather-light kisses down her neck and chest, his tongue occasionally slipping between his lips to tickle her delicate flesh. Looking up at her, he smiled softly, his golden eyes dancing in the shadows as he continued to half-molest her with his mouth.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:01 pm

Watching his every move, she looked into his eyes; they never looked so happy. Laughing to herself, she stopped suddenly as he began to kiss her neck. She began purring more heavily as he got closer; she closed her eyes… ignoring the outside world. All that mattered to her now was Urufu.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:28 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Smiling both inwardly and outwardly as she purred louder, Urufu's tail swished slowly behind him, sliding up and down her bare legs, the soft fur smoothly gliding over her. Licking her neck with long, deliberately slow flicks of his tongue, his ears twitched on top of his head as well.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:26 pm

She tilted her head upward as he licked her neck; it was nice being close to someone after years of being alone, she thought to herself happily. She sat up a little as she looked into Urufu’s eyes, “I am glad I have someone like you Urufu” she whispered as she nuzzled into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:32 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki
You're sick of feeling numb
You're not the only one
I'll take you by the hand
And I'll show you a world that you can understand

Smiling, Urufu too was glad he had someone like her. Nodding, his hands continued to roam her body. Suddenly, they stopped. Urufu had froze. Standing straight up, a look of horror was stricken across his face. His golden eyes were unfocused as memories swirled behind them. In his mind, he saw a girl roughly his age with bunny ears. The two were laughing, running, eating.. Living together. His mate - Kiki, was that girl. And Urufu was forcefully reminded of her because of Toboe's influence. Wolves mated for life. He had to remember that now. "Amayah.." He began, before flinging himself backwards. Landing on the ground, he wrapped his arms around his withdrawn knees, and stayed perfectly still.

Throughout his mind, he was undergoing the forceful memorie of Kiki that wouldn't leave.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:38 pm

With Urufu’s sudden reaction, Amayah looked at him with worried eyes. “What’s wrong?” she asked with deep concern. She crawled over to him and crouched in front of him, what had happened in such a short amount of time?
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:55 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki
You're not the only one

Shaking his head, Urufu's eyes remained wide open, glowing with an eerie light in the darkness. Still silent, he was pale and ice cold, his arms wrapped tightly around his knees, his fingers and claws pressed into his arms, the knuckles turning white from the pressure. He was being tortured on the inside from memories of Kiki. Damn the wolf inside of him, damn him to hell. He was doing this.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:02 pm

All she could do was sit and watch as he appeared to be torturing himself with something deep inside his memories. Was it her? Not knowing what to do, she stood up and walked near the hole of the tunnel… she wondered if she should just leave.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:07 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki
You're not the only one

"Don't leave me.." He choked out, his tongue feeling thick in his mouth. It was nearly impossible to say those words. Toboe didn't let him. It was going against all wolfen morals he had. Suddenly, he fell to the ground, cold and unconscious. Inside of him, he and Toboe's mentalities battled. The wolf wanted to take over and do what was right. The wolf wanted to find his mate. Urufu wanted to stay here with Amayah, where he could feel her warm flesh against his own.. but he wanted to go after Kiki too. Kiki WAS his mate, after all. As he struggled inside, his body was changing. His knees had reversed, and course fur began to cover his body. His clothing stretched and ripped off of him.

After his transformation was complete, he was a large brown wolf with feathered wings held close to his sides. Staring at Amayah, the hackles on the back of his neck rose. He wanted to find Kiki. And he wanted to now. Toboe had essentially taken over, though Urufu was still there. Taking a step forward with his fangs bared, his tails swished behind him cockily.

Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:26 pm

Looking around she had felt so bad for Urufu, what had happened to him… he seemed so upset and there was nothing he could do. Out of nowhere she watched him collapse and turn into a wolf; strangley enough it had wings… a wolf… with wings? Amayah’s eyes widened as she looked over his new appearance, it was the most unusual thing she had ever seen… and that was coming from a cat hybrid. She backed up slightly not out of fear, but to give him space and wasn’t sure if she wanted to fight him if he attacked.
Back to top Go down
Urufu
________
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki
You're not the only one

Growling at her as she moved, he took a few steps backwards and leaped through the hole in the wall. Crawling through the small tunnel, he emerged into a much larger cavern. Spreading his wings out fully, he flapped them hard and began gliding through the much larger vein in the building. He had to find Kiki. Emerging from a large crack in the wall, he soared high into the sigh, keeping his nose trained for that oh so familiar scent.

-exit thread-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]   Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roaming [Rated R for Mature Themes] [PRIVATE]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3