Dead Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Days

An original Roleplaying Forum about a post apocalyptic world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Toppled Tower, Rubble Roads [[PRIVATE; For Kiba-Fish and Amayah]]
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm by Amayah

» Auction House Rules
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm by Amayah

» Broken Hourglass
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» Frostmoth
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm by Amayah

» It's Raining Cats and Dogs.
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm by Amayah

» Übel Schlange
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am by Amayah

» New Form Template
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 pm by Amayah

» Home Template
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm by Amayah

» Team Template
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm by Amayah

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 282 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 am
Quick Links!
Here are some important links you may need to use:
Plot
Radioactivity
Roleplaying Tips
Weapon Template
Shaman Info:
Shaman Shops:
Templates:
Administration
Meet The Administration Team:
Head Master
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 Dph2d3

Administrators
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 2cwjubt

Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 4vpca9

Moderators
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 1z53vxg

Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 351y4oi

Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 23tqc5y
Top posters
Amayah
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_vote10Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_voti10Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_vote11 
Lonewolf
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_vote10Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_voti10Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_vote11 
Chikiba
Urufu
Okomi
Nariko
Kiba-Fish
Luna
Takahiro
Neko
Mating Season: Wolves. ~
Video of the Week
March 15th
Song of the Week
March 15th
Affiliates
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 29008654
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 AnimeGuyWithTiger-1
MOMIJI HIGH

Bleach Platinum Hearts
High Voltage
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 3WjC
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 21eqdn5
Poll
Votes! Please choose what you would like to see. Note: You can choose more than one.
An Event
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_vote1010%Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_vote11
 10% [ 1 ]
New Forms/Characters/Species
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_vote1030%Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_vote11
 30% [ 3 ]
Art Shop
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_vote1020%Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
More Quests
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_vote1020%Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_vote11
 20% [ 2 ]
New Templates
 10% [ 1 ]
Price Changes
 10% [ 1 ]
Other [Please post in Suggestion thread for specifics]
Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_vote100%Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Wild Time [PRIVATE]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:41 pm

Amayah tumbled forward onto her front. “Well” she said as she rolled onto her back; still laughing. “I am not going to lie, you are quite the character” she said as she jumped to her feet. “Look, this may sound stupid…but this is more fun now than it is a fight. You still got some fight in you, or do you want me to get you little friend and we can all play?” she added with a wide grin. She was curious to see how Nariko fought as well, though if he didn’t want to; it was fine.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:13 pm

Nariko was surprised slightly by Amayah's change of heart. He was glad though that she didn't want to fight anymore. He wasn't sure if he would play or not though. It depended on if Chikiba still wanted to fight or not. If she did, he would stay out of it. If he started to play fight with them, there was a possibility that he could hurt one of them, and if he did, he would feel very bad. Though he had to give them props, they were tough. Both of them had taken some good hits there. He looked to Chikiba, was she still angry?
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:11 pm

Chikiba looked down at Amayah on the ground. She was.. laughing..? Did this mean that she was no longer angry at her? She hopped so. Looking at Nariko, she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:19 pm

The look on both Nariko and Chikiba’s face made Amayah grab her sides, still laughing intensely. “Ha-ha, you two should see your faces! Ha-ha! Oh, you guys are funny” she said while gasping for air. Turning around, she walked back to get her jack knife she had earlier thrown. Placing it in its usual spot, she walked back, not that she had planned on using it, but Amayah didn’t want to lose her only weapon. “So you guys still wan to-“she cut off before laughing again. “Fight?” she finished while covering her mouth to hold back another laugh attack.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:44 pm

Nariko

"I don't really feel like it right now."

He looked at Amayah. She was trying very hard not to burst out laughing again. Her face looked funny. He tried not to laugh at her. Walking over to where his dagger lay on the ground, he picked it up and replaced it in its spot behind him. He didn't like to fight, but he hated finding himself unarmed should he have to fight. Going back to where the others stood, he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:34 pm

Chikiba frowned at his response. She had hoped that he would join in on the fun. Sighing she turned to Amayah.

"I'm still into having some fun, if you are?"

She smiled sincerely at her.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree at this; she still wanted to play!? “Really?” she squeaked happily as she jumped up and down. There was no controlling her now; after this sudden outburst of happiness came a strong desire to do something unexpected. Amayah followed this instinct and immediately began to break dance. She did flips and spins, she couldn’t wait to play with Chikiba, she also hoped Nariko wouldn’t be such a party pooper and join in later.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Nariko

"Well I'm glad that you two seem to have cooled down. Maybe I can play a game."

He stood up again. When they said playing, did they mean play fighting, or did they have an actual game in mind? He would find out soon enough, he thought. He looked from Amayah to Chikiba, and back again.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:50 pm

Chikiba was dumbfounded by this sudden wild outburst of Amayah's What shall we do? she asked her. "Nariko, if you dont join in, I will beat your ass." she added glaring at him slightly. She returned her glance to Amayah.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:55 pm

“You guys know football?” she added happily. Amayah loved football; but she hoped they played rough. She hated when people went easy on tackling and whatnot. She then changed her mind, “Actually, do you know fetch!?” she asked after a long gasp. Fetch was one of her favorites. Amayah looked back and forth at the two, hoping they both knew the game; and wanted to play.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:23 pm

Nariko

"I know fetch."

He smiled at Amayah. Fetch was a good game, though he hadn't played it in a long time. He could play it now with Amayah and Chikiba. Looking around the place where they all were standing, he looked for a stick that they could use. Something that wasn't too big, but wasn't a twig... aha! There was a stick lying by a tree a few feet away. He walked over and picked it up, then brought it back to the group. He looked at the two girls, and laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:45 pm

"Fetch..?" She asked Amayah questioningly.

Wasnt that a dog's game...? There was no way that she was playing a canine game. Personally, a cat or any feline for that matter playing a dogs game is a disgrace to their own kind. This simply would not do, thought Chikiba. She was biting her lower lip again.

"I think I'll stay out on this one" she said after a brief moment of silence.

Walking over to the building which she had used to get airtime, she dug her claws into the soft flesh of the establishment. Climbing her way up to the top, there she sat awaiting for the game to commence.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:09 pm

Getting on all fours, she stuck her rear in the air; wiggling her backside and flicking her tail anxiously she looked over at the retreating feline. “Chikiba, fetch is fun; I know it’s a canine game, but what’s life without trying something new?” she giggled. Looking up at Nariko, she eyed the stick he was holding; letting her tongue hang out, she began panting with excitement. “I am ready Nariko, come on! Throw it! Throw it far! Come on, throw it!” she said excitedly. Looking back between Nariko and the stick in his hands, her eyes were wide and sparkled with delight. She couldn’t wait to play with him.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:20 pm

Nariko

Nariko threw the stick as far as he could. It landed a ways away. He looked from the very excited Amayah to the less enthused Chikiba. Surely she must want to play with them at least a little bit. Nobody liked just sitting there watching others have a good time. Come on Chikiba, come play with us! It'll be fun, I promise! He walked over to the building where she sat upon. Looking up at her, he waited to see if she would jump down and play with them.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:15 am

Chikiba watched as the excited Amayah ran after the stick. Shaking her head she looked down at Nariko. He was approaching the building she was perched upon.

"Come play with us.." He said up to her.

"I rather not be involved with such silly games." She said swishing her tail back and forth. Gazing out to the horizon, she watched the mauve/orange-ish sky flicker with the presence of arriving and departing gray clouds.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:06 pm

Amayah
Running back at full speed, she carried the stick in her mouth. "I got it! I got it Nariko! Haha!" She said to him happily, this was a lot of fun. "Stop being such a grump!" Amayah called over at Chikiba and walked over to her.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:29 am

Nariko

Nariko grabbed the stick from Amayah. He threw it once again as far as he could. Looking up at the girl sitting on the rooftop, he sat down on the ground. It'll be fun, I promise. Nariko wondered slightly whether he should go up on the rooftop and make her come down or not. That might not be the best of ideas, he decided. He laughed slightly at himself, then looked back up at Chikiba. Come on.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:39 am

Chikiba
Oh sure, I can be nice..
I just choose not to be...

She laughed removing her gaze from the sky and replacing it upon Amayah and Nariko. "I'm not being a grump at all.. Don't I have the right to refuse playing a game?" She asked looking straight into Amayah's eyes. Then she shifted her gaze to Nariko. "As for you.." She began.. "I will say the same, I dont want to play such a tedious game."
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:04 pm

Amayah
Drooping her ears slightly, she looked up at Chikiba. "Okay then... how about we change things up a bit?" Amayah told them both mysteriously as an evil grin stretched across her face.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:55 pm

Nariko

Change things up a bit? Nariko was intrigued by Amayah's words. What would she do to "change things up a bit"? What do you mean by "change things up a bit"? His curiosity had gotten to him. He looked up at the girl on the roof, then at the girl in front of him. What would they do?

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:03 pm

Chikiba shook her head. She began to feel a little dazed. Standing up she toppled off of the roof, landing on all fours onto the ground. "I kinda feel a little dizzy guys." I dont think playing would do me good.." Then she realized, she hadnt eaten anything in weeks, and had small portions of water from time to time.. She should probably go searching for something to drink or eat. That small dose of water she had found in the store had done her good for a while. Maybe if she returned to the store, she could find more. She stood up looking at the two.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Amayah.

The paths of glory lead but to the grave

"Well, I was thinking we-"Amayah cut off in mid-sentence before she felt dizzy and sick to her stomach. It felt she was empregnated with an egg that contained a vicious monster, and the egg had hatched; now clawing at her insides and eating her alive. Grunting loudly, Amayah collapsed onto the ground hard. She squrimed and cried out, what was happening? As the pain grew more and more by the second, her feet became a little longer as large talons protruded from them. Her dress tore off of her body as it fell to the ground, she remembered of what she was wearing under it [it resembles a jungle loinclothes with a bikini top]. The wings of a crow grew onto her back and her ears had changed. Amayah's hair now was a complete mess, and she now had brown fur, resembling a lion. Standing up; the pain had gone away. Rubbing her eyes, she swished her tail, everything was so new... and she had no complaints whatsoever. "Uh, does this count as 'changing it up'?" She said in a sarcastic and confused tone.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Admin
Nariko

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Nariko
It would seem there was no other choice

Nariko looked in aw at the two. They had both fallen down, Amayah acting even worse than Chikiba. Chikiba had stood back up rather quickly, Amayah had stayed down longer. He was slightly alarmed when she stood up in her new state. What was going on? I suppose that would count as changing things up. Nariko wasn't entirely sure whether he should stay where he was, or prepare for a fight or flight scenario. Was Amayah dangerous the way she now was? All he could do was look at her.

Back to top Go down
Chikiba
Admin
Chikiba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:33 am

As Chikiba stood back up, she noticed that Amayah had went down, and was now squirming uncontrollably like a turtle on it's back. She watched her as her dress shredded off her body and was removed to show a bikini type outfit. Amayah's skin turned a beige-golden color and sprouted with hair. Her hair became matted suspended upright by two what appeared to be elastics. Chikiba backed up a step, slightly surprised and worried about the new Amayah.
Back to top Go down
Amayah
Head Admin
Amayah

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:22 pm

Amayah.
The paths of glory lead but to the grave

Rubbing her eyes gingerly, she glanced over at Chikiba. "Well... that was fun." Amayah stated sarcastically. Suddenly, a slight tickle arose in her throat; rubbing her throat, she squinted briefly. What in the hell was that? Coughing slightly, a loud lion-like roar arose from her throat and projected out of her mouth loudly. Wow...she thought incredibly; that was amazing!

Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 N19xs3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Time [PRIVATE]   Wild Time [PRIVATE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Time [PRIVATE]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next